segunda-feira, 24 de agosto de 2026


Transcrição

Pesquisar transcrição
Pesquisar transcrição

0:055 segundosI told you the list was already complete. Tonight I am finally going to tell you what actually happens to the
0:1212 segundossouls whose names appear on it. I am Ashtar. And if you heard my previous transmission about this list, you
0:2020 segundosalready know something significant has already been decided. What I did not tell you then because the timing had not
0:2727 segundosyet arrived is what this decision actually means for the souls involved.
0:3333 segundosAnd for those of you still wondering whether your own name belongs among them, I want to remind you briefly what
0:4040 segundosthat original list actually represents because I think it matters that you hold the full picture before I tell you more.
0:4848 segundosThis is not a list determining who is judged worthy and who is judged unworthy. I want you to release that framing entirely if you have been carrying it since my last transmission.
1:001 minutoIt is considerably more precisely a record of readiness. Each soul's own accumulated frequency and their own
1:081 minuto e 8 segundosgenuine choice made across many lifetimes about which particular chapter of this world's transition they are prepared to move through next.
1:191 minuto e 19 segundosI want to speak about who actually appears on this list because I think this deserves direct careful explanation.
1:271 minuto e 27 segundosSouls whose own vibration has reached a threshold sufficient to move consciously and gently
1:341 minuto e 34 segundosinto the next phase of this world's unfolding, whether through a authentic shift within the same lifetime or
1:411 minuto e 41 segundosthrough a natural peaceful transition out of the physical body entirely.
1:471 minuto e 47 segundosI want you to understand something important here.
1:511 minuto e 51 segundosAppearing on this list is not a reward for moral perfection, and its absence is not a punishment for moral failure. It
1:591 minuto e 59 segundosreflects considerably more simply timing. Each soul's own particular readiness arrived at through its own
2:072 minutos e 7 segundosparticular path. Before I continue, I want to mention there is a space built for tracking exactly this kind of
2:142 minutos e 14 segundosunfolding as it develops. a community on school called the truth can change your life. For those of you who want more
2:232 minutos e 23 segundosthan a single transmissions worth of context around this list, I want to speak now about what actually happens to
2:302 minutos e 30 segundosa soul once its name genuinely appears on this list because I know this is the question so many of you have been waiting for me to answer directly.
2:412 minutos e 41 segundosFor some, the shift is entirely internal. A genuine felt change in how they experience their own daily life.
2:492 minutos e 49 segundosOld fear loosening its grip.
2:532 minutos e 53 segundosOld patterns finally releasing a settled clarity replacing what was once persistent unease.
3:013 minutos e 1 segundoI want you to understand that this kind of shift often arrives quietly without any dramatic external sign accompanying
3:093 minutos e 9 segundosit at all. For others, the shift involves a sincere change in physical location, circumstance, or relationship.
3:173 minutos e 17 segundosAn outer life reorganizing itself to match the inner readiness that has already quietly taken hold. I want to
3:263 minutos e 26 segundosspeak about a third possibility because I do not want tonight's transmission to leave this unressed simply because it
3:333 minutos e 33 segundostouches something difficult. For some souls on this list, their particular readiness expresses itself through a
3:413 minutos e 41 segundosnatural peaceful transition out of the physical body entirely, completing what this incarnation was genuinely here to
3:493 minutos e 49 segundosaccomplish and moving onward into whatever their own soul has already chosen next.
3:563 minutos e 56 segundosI want to be careful and direct here because I know this touches genuine grief for some of you listening tonight.
4:044 minutos e 4 segundosThis is never punishment and it is never abandonment.
4:094 minutos e 9 segundosIt is for the soul making this particular transition a genuinely peaceful completion arrived at in its
4:164 minutos e 16 segundosown right timing. I want to speak directly to those of you who fear your own name or the name of someone you love
4:244 minutos e 24 segundosmight appear on this list in exactly this particular way. I want you to hold this fear gently rather than allowing it
4:324 minutos e 32 segundosto spiral into panic. A soul's own transition whenever and however it genuinely arrives
4:404 minutos e 40 segundosunfolds according to timing considerably wiser than your own anxious mind can fully perceive from where you currently
4:474 minutos e 47 segundosstand. I would rather you spend your remaining time with the people you love in honest presence and genuine appreciation
4:564 minutos e 56 segundosthan in an anxious calculation about whose name might appear on a list none of you can actually read directly.
5:035 minutos e 3 segundosI want to give you a few signs to watch for tonight. Ways this particular readiness may already be surfacing in your own life. So tonight's message
5:125 minutos e 12 segundosstays personal rather than only conceptual.
5:155 minutos e 15 segundosYou may notice old fears simply losing their grip quietly without any dramatic confrontation required to release them.
5:245 minutos e 24 segundosA worry that has followed you for years may simply stop showing up. And you may not even notice its absence until well after it is genuinely gone.
5:345 minutos e 34 segundosYou may notice a persistent unexplainable sense of completion regarding certain relationships or certain chapters of your life. a felt
5:435 minutos e 43 segundossense that something has genuinely finished, even when nothing outwardly appears to have changed at all. You may
5:505 minutos e 50 segundosnotice a growing indifference toward outcomes you once clung to tightly, not through resignation, but through a
5:585 minutos e 58 segundosauthentic, settled trust, that whatever unfolds next will unfold exactly as it needs to.
6:076 minutos e 7 segundosIf several of these signs feel familiar, you may well be sensing your own name moving closer to this particular list.
6:146 minutos e 14 segundosWhether or not you yet fully recognize what that movement actually means for your own life.
6:216 minutos e 21 segundosI want to speak now about a question many of you have asked me since my previous transmission. Whether you can actually know with any real certainty
6:306 minutos e 30 segundoswhether your own name currently appears on this list. I want to answer this honestly, not with the kind of certainty
6:386 minutos e 38 segundosa printed document might offer you, but through genuine felt resonance.
6:436 minutos e 43 segundosSouls whose readiness has genuinely arrived tend to notice a specific quality of peace settling into their own daily life, a diminishing grip of old
6:536 minutos e 53 segundosfear, a growing sense that whatever comes next, they are genuinely prepared to meet it.
7:007 minutosIf this description resonates with your own current experience, I want you to trust that resonance considerably more
7:087 minutos e 8 segundosthan any anxious uncertainty telling you otherwise.
7:127 minutos e 12 segundosI want to speak about those of you who do not yet recognize this particular quality of peace in your own life
7:197 minutos e 19 segundosbecause I do not want tonight's transmission to leave you feeling excluded or behind. Your own timing remains entirely valid.
7:287 minutos e 28 segundosWhatever it turns out to be, a soul not yet ready for this particular transition is not lesser than one who is. It is
7:377 minutos e 37 segundossimply continuing its own particular curriculum at its own particular pace exactly as every soul before it has done
7:467 minutos e 46 segundosand exactly as every soul reading this list eventually will each in their own right season. I want to speak now about
7:547 minutos e 54 segundoswhat this list means for the wider collective beyond the individual souls whose names actually appear on it. Each
8:028 minutos e 2 segundossoul completing its own particular transition whether through inner shift, outer change or peaceful departure
8:118 minutos e 11 segundosreleases weight from the collective field this entire world shares. I want you to understand this as something
8:188 minutos e 18 segundosconsiderably larger than any single individual story.
8:238 minutos e 23 segundosEvery soul moving forward according to its own sincere readiness lightens what remains for everyone still here. Making
8:318 minutos e 31 segundosthe path forward incrementally easier for every soul that follows.
8:378 minutos e 37 segundosI want to speak about grief once more because I think it deserves genuine direct attention before I continue. If
8:448 minutos e 44 segundossomeone you love has already appeared on this list in whatever particular form their own transition has taken, I want
8:518 minutos e 51 segundosyou to allow yourself full honest grief around that loss without needing to rush towards spiritual reframing before you are genuinely ready for it.
9:039 minutos e 3 segundosEverything I have shared with you tonight about honest peaceful completion does not require you to skip past your own mourning. Both truths hold together
9:139 minutos e 13 segundoscompletely. Genuine loss deserving its own full space and authentic trust that the soul you love completed exactly what it came here to complete.
9:249 minutos e 24 segundosI want to speak now about something practical because I do not want tonight's transmission to remain only description with no genuine guidance
9:329 minutos e 32 segundosattached to it. If you sense someone close to you may be nearing their own particular transition, I want you to
9:399 minutos e 39 segundosoffer them your sincere presence rather than anxious intervention. Listen when they wish to speak.
9:479 minutos e 47 segundosSit quietly with them when words are not needed. Trust their own soul's timing rather than attempting to negotiate with it out of your own genuine, understandable fear of losing them.
9:599 minutos e 59 segundosI want to speak about children specifically in relation to this list because Ashtar's own guidance on this deserves honest mention tonight.
10:0910 minutos e 9 segundosSome children arrive in this world already carrying a particular clarity about their own timing and unusual peace
10:1710 minutos e 17 segundosregarding transition that unsettles the adults around them more than it ever unsettles the child itself.
10:2510 minutos e 25 segundosIf a child in your life has expressed unusual comfort with these themes, I want you to meet this with genuine
10:3110 minutos e 31 segundoscuriosity rather than alarm, trusting that their own soul carries wisdom about its own particular path that your own
10:4010 minutos e 40 segundosanxious protectiveness cannot fully override. I want to speak about community now because I do not think
10:4710 minutos e 47 segundosnavigating this particular unfolding is meant to happen entirely alone.
10:5310 minutos e 53 segundosIf you know others who are also sensing this quality of completion in their own lives, I want to encourage you to name what you are experiencing to each other
11:0111 minutos e 1 segundodirectly rather than assuming you are each moving through this privately and in isolation.
11:0811 minutos e 8 segundosSimply hearing another soul confirm they too feel this particular readiness often eases whatever uncertainty accompanies
11:1611 minutos e 16 segundosit considerably more than private reflection alone ever could.
11:2111 minutos e 21 segundosI want to speak about those of you still here continuing your own particular chapter because I do not want tonight's
11:2911 minutos e 29 segundostransmission to leave you without authentic practical direction for your own life. Continue exactly the practices
11:3611 minutos e 36 segundosI have described to you across so many other transmissions. Protecting your own rest choosing calm reflection over
11:4311 minutos e 43 segundosreactive fear. extending genuine compassion toward yourself and toward everyone still walking their own
11:5011 minutos e 50 segundosparticular version of this path. Your own continued presence here matters exactly as much as the transition of any
11:5711 minutos e 57 segundossoul whose name has already appeared on this particular list. I want to speak briefly about how you might genuinely
12:0412 minutos e 4 segundossupport someone whose name you sense may have already appeared on this list without overstepping their own particular process.
12:1312 minutos e 13 segundosAsk them gently and only once whether they wish to discuss what they are experiencing and then genuinely respect
12:2112 minutos e 21 segundoswhichever answer they give you. Some souls nearing this particular transition want to speak openly about it. Others
12:2912 minutos e 29 segundosprefer to move through it quietly without extensive discussion.
12:3412 minutos e 34 segundosI want you to understand that both preferences deserve equal respect and that your own sincere presence matters
12:4112 minutos e 41 segundosconsiderably more than any specific words you might otherwise feel pressured to offer them.
12:4812 minutos e 48 segundosI want to speak about a common mistake I want to caution you against directly.
12:5312 minutos e 53 segundosTreating this list as something you can influence through sheer force of anxious effort. Some of you upon hearing that a
13:0013 minutoscertain quality of peace indicates genuine readiness may attempt to manufacture that peace artificially
13:0713 minutos e 7 segundosperforming calm rather than genuinely arriving at it. I want you to understand why this does not work the way you might
13:1513 minutos e 15 segundoshope. Genuine readiness cannot be forced into being through willpower alone. It arrives considerably more reliably
13:2313 minutos e 23 segundosthrough the same patient, honest inner work I have described to you across so many other transmissions,
13:3013 minutos e 30 segundosreleased gradually rather than summoned instantly through sheer determination.
13:3613 minutos e 36 segundosI want to speak about patience once more because I know the temptation to rush your own particular timing is genuinely
13:4313 minutos e 43 segundosstrong once you understand what this list actually represents.
13:4913 minutos e 49 segundosI would rather you trust your own soul's pace completely than exhaust yourself, trying to accelerate a process that
13:5613 minutos e 56 segundosunfolds according to considerably wiser timing than your own anxious effort could ever improve upon. Your own honest
14:0414 minutos e 4 segundosreadiness will arrive exactly when it is meant to, regardless of how urgently you wish it would arrive sooner.
14:1214 minutos e 12 segundosI want to speak about discernment now because I always return to this and tonight's topic makes it especially
14:1914 minutos e 19 segundosimportant. I am offering you tonight one genuine account of how this particular unfolding actually works, not a specific
14:2714 minutos e 27 segundosverifiable prediction about any single person's exact timing.
14:3214 minutos e 32 segundosI would encourage you to hold everything I have shared with you tonight with authentic curiosity rather than anxious certainty, testing it against your own
14:4114 minutos e 41 segundoshonest, felt sense of what resonates as true, rather than treating it as a literal checkable roster you could somehow access directly.
14:5114 minutos e 51 segundosI want to speak about hope now because I do not want tonight's transmission to leave you only with description of transition and loss. What this list
15:0115 minutos e 1 segundoultimately represents is genuine ongoing movement. Souls completing their own particular chapters and the collective
15:0915 minutos e 9 segundosfield lightening incrementally with every single completion.
15:1415 minutos e 14 segundosI want you to hold this movement with real hope, understanding that your own eventual chapter, whenever and however
15:2215 minutos e 22 segundosit genuinely arrives, unfolds within the same larger current of completion and renewal.
15:2915 minutos e 29 segundosI want to speak directly to those of you who still feel sincere fear rising as you consider everything I have shared
15:3615 minutos e 36 segundoswith you tonight. I want you to release this fear as gently as you genuinely can. You are not being tested against a
15:4415 minutos e 44 segundosstandard designed to exclude you. You are simply moving at your own particular pace through a genuine unfolding every
15:5215 minutos e 52 segundossingle soul eventually completes each in their own right time. None of you genuinely alone in the process.
16:0116 minutos e 1 segundoI want to close tonight by returning to where I began. The list I told you was already complete. And what actually
16:0916 minutos e 9 segundoshappens to the souls whose names appear upon it? Their own transition, whatever specific form it ultimately takes, is
16:1716 minutos e 17 segundosnever punishment, and it is never abandonment. It is honest completion arrived at through their own particular
16:2516 minutos e 25 segundosreadiness, unfolding exactly as their own soul has already chosen.
16:3016 minutos e 30 segundosWhether your own name currently appears on this list or not, I want you to trust that your own timing remains exactly as
16:3816 minutos e 38 segundosvalid, exactly as genuinely yours as anyone else's.
16:4416 minutos e 44 segundosMove gently through whatever this transmission has stirred in you tonight.
16:4816 minutos e 48 segundosHold space for grief where grief genuinely belongs and hold space for hope alongside it. Trust your own soul's
16:5616 minutos e 56 segundostiming rather than anxious calculation about a list none of you can actually read directly. And know that whatever chapter you are currently living,
17:0517 minutos e 5 segundoswhether nearing its own completion or still genuinely unfolding, remains exactly as significant as any other
17:1217 minutos e 12 segundoschapter within this same considerably larger story. One final thought before I leave you tonight. A list this vast was
17:2117 minutos e 21 segundosnever meant to be read the way you might read an ordinary document from beginning to end all at once. It reveals itself
17:2917 minutos e 29 segundosonly gradually, one soul at a time, exactly as each particular readiness arrives. Whatever page you currently
17:3717 minutos e 37 segundosfind yourself on, know that the story continues considerably larger and considerably more patient than any single chapter could ever fully capture.
17:4717 minutos e 47 segundosThis has been an Ashtar Command transmission.
17:5117 minutos e 51 segundosTell us in the comments whether tonight's message about this list changed how you understand your own timing and whether you have felt this
17:5917 minutos e 59 segundosparticular quality of readiness in your own life recently. I want to tell you something important.
18:0518 minutos e 5 segundosIn this video, we're going to share why this school community exists and why you might feel called to join. What is the
18:1418 minutos e 14 segundostruth can change your life? It's a day-by-day spiritual community for genuine awakening and ascension. Here
18:2218 minutos e 22 segundosyou'll receive clear, unfiltered, mind-blowing, out of thisworld information about ascension, the fifth
18:3018 minutos e 30 segundosdimension, clones, bioobots, human hybrids, artificial intelligence,
18:3818 minutos e 38 segundosreptilians, and many more hidden truths of our reality.
18:4218 minutos e 42 segundosWelcome to the family. The truth can change your life. And your next level of awakening begins the moment you step in.

Sincronizar com o momento do vídeo





 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário