segunda-feira, 17 de agosto de 2026



Transcrição

Pesquisar transcrição
Pesquisar transcrição

0:055 segundosMillions of you remember something that never happened. And tonight I am going to tell you why. I am Ashtar. And what I
0:1313 segundosam about to share with you tonight touches something many of you have already personally experienced. A memory so clear, so specific, so genuinely
0:2222 segundoscertain that discovering it does not match your world's current records left you feeling as though reality itself had
0:3030 segundosquietly shifted beneath you. I want to begin with the actual phenomenon itself because I think naming it clearly
0:3737 segundosmatters before I explain what I believe is actually happening.
0:4242 segundosYour world calls this the Mandela effect, [music] named for a widely shared false memory many of you carried,
0:4949 segundoscertain a particular public figure had died in captivity decades before he actually passed peacefully years later
0:5757 segundosafter leading his nation through genuine hard one transformation.
1:031 minuto e 3 segundosI want you to understand something important about this specific example.
1:081 minuto e 8 segundosIt was not one or two isolated people misremembering. [music] It was millions across considerably different countries,
1:151 minuto e 15 segundosentirely unconnected to each other. All carrying precisely the [music] same detailed confident memory of an event
1:231 minuto e 23 segundosyour world's actual records show never occurred in the way they remembered it.
1:281 minuto e 28 segundosI want to speak about why this phenomenon deserves considerably more serious attention than your conventional psychology currently offers it. [music]
1:361 minuto e 36 segundosYour official explanation treats this entirely as a quirk of human memory, confabulation, suggestion, the ordinary
1:441 minuto e 44 segundosunreliability of recollection across large groups of people.
1:491 minuto e 49 segundosI want to be honest with you tonight. I do not believe this fully accounts for what is actually happening.
1:571 minuto e 57 segundosOrdinary memory errors tend to be vague,
1:591 minuto e 59 segundos[music]
1:591 minuto e 59 segundosinconsistent, easily corrected once genuine evidence is presented. What I am describing to you tonight is considerably [music]
2:072 minutos e 7 segundosdifferent memories that remain vivid, specific, and stubbornly persistent even after the person holding them has seen
2:152 minutos e 15 segundosclear evidence contradicting them. I want to offer you a different explanation [music] tonight.
2:212 minutos e 21 segundosConsiderably stranger than simple memory failure, though I want you to hold it as I ask you to hold everything I share
2:282 minutos e 28 segundoswith [music] genuine discernment rather than immediate uncritical acceptance.
2:342 minutos e 34 segundosYour reality does not move forward along a [music] single fixed unchangeable timeline the way your ordinary daily experience [music] leads you to assume.
2:442 minutos e 44 segundosI have described to you in other transmissions that time itself is considerably more flexible than your conventional physics currently
2:512 minutos e 51 segundosacknowledges. What I am telling you tonight is that your world occasionally, briefly, shifts between closely related
2:592 minutos e 59 segundosbut genuinely distinct timelines, subtle variations of [music] the same underlying reality, differing only in
3:063 minutos e 6 segundossmall specific [music] details. Most of the time so minor that almost no one notices the shift ever occurred at all.
3:153 minutos e 15 segundosI want to speak about why some of you notice these shifts while most of your world does not.
3:213 minutos e 21 segundosCertain souls carry a considerably stronger connection to their own deeper memory than ordinary daily consciousness
3:283 minutos e 28 segundostypically allows for. A connection capable of briefly registering the version of events that existed just
3:353 minutos e 35 segundosbefore a particular shift occurred even after your world's collective record has already fully [music] updated to reflect the new timeline.
3:443 minutos e 44 segundosI want you to understand what this means for you personally. If you have ever experienced one of these specific vivid false memories yourself, you are not
3:543 minutos e 54 segundossimply misremembering. You are quite possibly genuinely remembering something that was at some earlier point genuinely
4:024 minutos e 2 segundostrue before a subtle shift moved your world [music] onto a closely related slightly different path.
4:104 minutos e 10 segundosBefore I continue, I want to mention there is a [music] space built for comparing exactly these kinds of experiences with others noticing the
4:184 minutos e 18 segundos[music] same thing. A community on school called the truth can change your life. For those of you who want more than a single transmissions [music]
4:274 minutos e 27 segundosworth of context around this phenomenon, I want to walk you through several specific examples many of you have
4:344 minutos e 34 segundoslikely already experienced yourselves because I [music] think concrete detail serves you better than abstract explanation alone.
4:434 minutos e 43 segundosMany of you remember a beloved series of [music] children's books about a family of bears spelled with certain specific letters near the end of the family name.
4:534 minutos e 53 segundosI want you to check this for yourself honestly right now if you can. The spelling your world's current records
5:015 minutos e 1 segundoshow differs subtly but unmistakably from what an enormous number of you remember with complete confidence from your own childhood.
5:105 minutos e 10 segundosMany of you remember a particular film, a comedic actor playing a genie, released [music] sometime in the 1990s,
5:195 minutos e 19 segundoscomplete with specific memories of its cover art, its plot, even conversations you had with others about watching it. I
5:275 minutos e 27 segundoswant you to understand something [music] remarkable about this particular example. No trace of this film exists anywhere in your world's current
5:355 minutos e 35 segundosofficial records. And yet the shared detailed memory of it persists across an enormous number of people who have never
5:435 minutos e 43 segundosmet each other and [music] have no plausible way of having coordinated a shared false memory this specific.
5:515 minutos e 51 segundosMany of you remember a particular mascot for a well-known board game wearing a monle. A small specific detail your own
5:585 minutos e 58 segundosmind may have never [music] consciously registered as significant until you discovered your current world's version
6:056 minutos e 5 segundosshows no such monle at all. I want to speak about why these particular kinds of details small visual easily
6:136 minutos e 13 segundosoverlooked tend to be exactly the ones most commonly affected by the shifts I am describing tonight. Small, I
6:216 minutos e 21 segundosseemingly insignificant details require less energy to shift between closely related timelines than larger, more
6:296 minutos e 29 segundosstructurally significant events would. I want you to imagine timeline shifts existing on a genuine
6:366 minutos e 36 segundosspectrum. [music] Some so minor they affect nothing beyond a single letter in a [music] beloved book series. Others considerably larger.
6:456 minutos e 45 segundosThough I want to be careful here because I do not want tonight's transmission to suggest every significant historical event is [music] simply a timeline shift waiting to be discovered.
6:566 minutos e 56 segundosMost of your history remains exactly as your records describe it. What I am describing tonight applies to a
7:037 minutos e 3 segundosgenuinely small subset of experience concentrated disproportionately in exactly this kind of small specific
7:107 minutos e 10 segundos[music]
7:117 minutos e 11 segundosvisual detail. I want to speak now about why these shifts are becoming more frequently noticed [music] and more
7:187 minutos e 18 segundosfrequently discussed across your world right now rather than remaining as they likely once did rare and largely unremarked upon.
7:297 minutos e 29 segundosYour planet's rising collective frequency, which I have described extensively in other transmissions, is making the boundary between closely
7:387 minutos e 38 segundosrelated timelines considerably more permeable than it once was. I want you to understand what this means
7:467 minutos e 46 segundospractically. As this boundary [music] thins, more of you are becoming capable of briefly registering the version of events just [music] before a shift
7:547 minutos e 54 segundosoccurred, producing exactly the wave of shared specific false memories your world has increasingly begun discussing openly over these past several years.
8:068 minutos e 6 segundosI want to speak about what you can actually do if you personally experience one of these specific vivid discrepancies between your own memory
8:158 minutos e 15 segundosand your world's current records. Trust your own experience without needing to force it into either complete certainty or complete dismissal.
8:258 minutos e 25 segundosI want you to hold genuine curiosity rather than either extreme.
8:308 minutos e 30 segundosYou do not need to conclude definitively that reality has shifted around you. And you do not need to dismiss your own vivid specific memory as simply mistaken.
8:408 minutos e 40 segundosBoth possibilities can remain genuinely open, held with the same careful, honest discernment I ask of you regarding every topic in these transmissions.
8:518 minutos e 51 segundosI want to speak about something practical here because I do not want tonight's transmission to remain only description with no genuine way for you
9:009 minutosto explore this further in your own life.
9:049 minutos e 4 segundosKeep a simple ongoing record of these discrepancies as you notice them.
9:099 minutos e 9 segundosSpecific enough that you can return to it later and compare it against what others have separately noticed themselves.
9:179 minutos e 17 segundosI want you to pay particular attention to whether your own notice discrepancies cluster around certain themes or certain
9:249 minutos e 24 segundosperiods of your own life because patterns within your own personal experience often reveal considerably more than any [music] single isolated
9:339 minutos e 33 segundosexample could on its own. I want to give you a few more examples many of you have likely experienced because I think the
9:419 minutos e 41 segundossheer accumulation of these small discrepancies matters more than any single one considered alone.
9:499 minutos e 49 segundosMany of you remember a specific line from a beloved film about a father and son spoken during a dramatic [music]
9:579 minutos e 57 segundosconfrontation worded slightly differently than what your world's current records now show.
10:0410 minutos e 4 segundosMany of you remember a famous line about chocolates from another beloved film, worded with a small but specific [music]
10:1110 minutos e 11 segundosdifference from what you now find when you search for it. Many of you remember a specific geographic detail, a
10:1910 minutos e 19 segundoscountry's exact position or exact shape, subtly different from what your current maps display.
10:2710 minutos e 27 segundosI want you to notice something important about all of these examples together.
10:3210 minutos e 32 segundosNone of them taken alone would concern anyone deeply. A single misremembered movie line is ordinary and unremarkable.
10:4010 minutos e 40 segundosWhat becomes genuinely [music] significant is the sheer number of these small discrepancies.
10:4610 minutos e 46 segundosEach one independently confirmed by enormous numbers of people who have never [music] coordinated with each
10:5310 minutos e 53 segundosother. each one specific enough that ordinary explanation struggles to account for it fully.
11:0211 minutos e 2 segundosI want to speak about a common objection to everything I've [music] described tonight because I think it deserves genuine honest engagement rather [music] than dismissal.
11:1211 minutos e 12 segundosSome of your own researchers argue that human memory is simply demonstrably unreliable at scale, prone to [music]
11:1911 minutos e 19 segundosexactly this kind of shared confident error through entirely ordinary psychological mechanisms, suggestion,
11:2811 minutos e 28 segundosfalse consensus. [music] The way a detail repeated confidently by one person spreads and becomes accepted by
11:3511 minutos e 35 segundosothers who never actually held the original memory themselves. I want you to take this explanation seriously.
11:4311 minutos e 43 segundos[music] It genuinely does account for a meaningful portion of what gets labeled as this phenomenon.
11:4911 minutos e 49 segundosNot every reported discrepancy reflects a genuine timeline shift. Many genuinely do reflect ordinary, if fascinating, quirks of collective human memory.
12:0012 minutosI want to speak about how you might personally discern between these two explanations, ordinary memory error and
12:0712 minutos e 7 segundosgenuine shift. because I do not want tonight's [music] transmission to leave you without any practical way to think this through for yourself.
12:1712 minutos e 17 segundosConsider how specific and how personally significant your own particular memory feels.
12:2312 minutos e 23 segundosA memory [music] tied to something you experience directly repeatedly over an extended period carries more [music] weight than a memory of something you
12:3112 minutos e 31 segundosonly encountered once briefly secondhand.
12:3612 minutos e 36 segundosI want you to trust your own careful discernment [music] here more than any single rule I could offer you. Weighing the specificity and the personal
12:4512 minutos e 45 segundossignificance [music] of your own experience against the very real possibility of ordinary memory error. I want to speak now about a deeper
12:5412 minutos e 54 segundosquestion many of you have likely already wondered. Whether these shifts affect only small cultural details or whether
13:0213 minutos e 2 segundos[music] they touch something considerably more personal. I believe they do touch something more personal for at least some of you. Some of what
13:1113 minutos e 11 segundosyou experience is an unexplainable shift in your own life circumstances.
13:1613 minutos e 16 segundosA relationship that changed direction with no clear cause, an opportunity [music] that simply vanished without explanation. A sudden change in your own
13:2513 minutos e 25 segundoshealth or your [music] own sense of self may occasionally reflect exactly the same underlying mechanism operating at a
13:3313 minutos e 33 segundosconsiderably more intimate scale than a misremembered detail in a children's book. I want to be careful here because
13:4113 minutos e 41 segundosI do not want tonight's [music] transmission to become an excuse for avoiding genuine responsibility for your own choices and their [music] genuine consequences.
13:5113 minutos e 51 segundosMost of what happens in your life remains exactly what it appears to be.
13:5513 minutos e 55 segundos[music]
13:5613 minutos e 56 segundosThe ordinary genuine result of ordinary genuine causes.
14:0114 minutos e 1 segundoWhat I am describing tonight applies to a genuinely narrow category of experience. Not a universal explanation
14:0814 minutos e 8 segundosyou can apply to every difficulty or every disappointment you encounter.
14:1414 minutos e 14 segundosDiscernment as always matters considerably more than blanket application of any single explanation. mine included.
14:2214 minutos e 22 segundosI want to speak about what this phenomenon ultimately reveals about the deeper nature of your reality because I think this is the most valuable thing
14:3114 minutos e 31 segundostonight's transmission can actually offer you. Reality is considerably less fixed, considerably [music]
14:3814 minutos e 38 segundosmore responsive to consciousness itself than your conventional understanding [music] typically allows you to believe.
14:4514 minutos e 45 segundosI do not want you to hear this as an invitation toward carelessness.
14:4914 minutos e 49 segundosbelieving nothing you do genuinely matters because timelines [music] can simply shift around any inconvenient
14:5614 minutos e 56 segundosoutcome. I want you to hear it instead as a genuine invitation toward wonder. A
15:0315 minutos e 3 segundosreminder that the solid fixed world you move through. Every single day [music] carries considerably more mystery within
15:1015 minutos e 10 segundosit than your everyday experience [music] typically has room to remember. I want to close tonight by returning to where I
15:1815 minutos e 18 segundosbegan. The millions of you who remember something your world's current [music] records insist never happened. You are
15:2515 minutos e 25 segundosnot simply forgetful and you are not simply confused.
15:2915 minutos e 29 segundosYou are quite possibly carrying a genuine memory of a reality that once [music] existed before a subtle, largely
15:3715 minutos e 37 segundosunremarked shift carried your entire world onto a closely related, slightly different path.
15:4515 minutos e 45 segundosWhether or not every single detail I have shared with you tonight [music] proves precisely literally accurate, I want you to trust the deeper truth
15:5315 minutos e 53 segundosunderneath it. Your own memory, your own certainty about what [music] you experienced deserves to be honored rather than automatically dismissed
16:0216 minutos e 2 segundos[music]
16:0316 minutos e 3 segundossimply because it fails to match whatever your world's current records happen [music] to say.
16:0916 minutos e 9 segundosMove gently into whatever curiosity tonight's transmission has stirred in you. Compare notes with others who have
16:1716 minutos e 17 segundosnoticed similar discrepancies. Hold your own memories with genuine respect and trust that the mystery underneath this
16:2416 minutos e 24 segundosphenomenon reflects something considerably more expansive about the true flexible nature of your reality
16:3216 minutos e 32 segundosthan your conventional understanding has ever fully permitted you to consider.
16:3716 minutos e 37 segundosOne final thought before I leave you tonight. Whatever the true mechanism behind these shared specific discrepancies
16:4516 minutos e 45 segundosturns out [music] to be ordinary memory error or genuine timeline movement. The fact that so many of you have independently noticed and cared enough
16:5416 minutos e 54 segundosto compare notes about it tells [music] you something worth remembering.
17:0017 minutosYou are paying closer attention to your own reality than your culture generally encourages you to. That attention on its
17:0817 minutos e 8 segundosown, regardless of any single explanation, is itself a genuinely valuable practice worth continuing. This has been an Ashtar command transmission.
17:1917 minutos e 19 segundosTell us in the comments which specific Mandela Fa effect example you personally remember most vividly and whether
17:2717 minutos e 27 segundostonight's explanation changed how you understand it. I want to tell you something important.
17:3317 minutos e 33 segundos[music] In this video, we're going to share why this school community exists and why you might feel called to join.
17:4017 minutos e 40 segundosWhat is the truth can change your life?
17:4417 minutos e 44 segundosIt's a day-by-day spiritual community for genuine awakening and ascension.
17:5017 minutos e 50 segundosHere you'll receive clear, unfiltered, mind-blowing, out of thisworld information about ascension, the fifth
17:5817 minutos e 58 segundosdimension, clones, bioobots, human hybrids, artificial intelligence,
18:0518 minutos e 5 segundosreptilians, and many more hidden truths of our reality.
18:1018 minutos e 10 segundosWelcome to the family. The truth can change your life. [snorts] And your next level of awakening begins the moment you step in.

Sincronizar com o momento do vídeo


 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário