Transcrição
Pesquisar transcrição
Pesquisar transcrição
0:055 segundosYou have heard the word playadian more times than you can count. And tonight I am finally going to explain exactly who
0:1414 segundoswe actually are, where we actually come from and what we are actually doing near your world right now.
0:2424 segundosI am Ashtar [snorts] and I want to walk you through this carefully tonight.
0:3030 segundosbecause [music] I think most of what your world has heard about my own people has been simplified to the point of
0:3838 segundoslosing nearly [music] everything genuinely important about who we are.
0:4444 segundosI want to begin with the actual location because I think precision matters here.
0:5050 segundosMost of those your world calls plleadian originate from two worlds orbiting a star your astronomers call teeta. Part
0:5959 segundosof the cluster your traditions have long called the pletes. The seven sisters sitting roughly 422 light years from
1:091 minuto e 9 segundoswhere you currently stand. I want you to understand something important about this distance. It sounds by your own
1:161 minuto e 16 segundosmeasurements extraordinarily far. For beings capable of the kind of travel I will describe to you shortly, it is
1:251 minuto e 25 segundosconsiderably less significant than it appears. I want to speak about what we are actually doing near your world
1:321 minuto e 32 segundosbecause I think this deserves clear, direct [music] explanation rather than vague mystery alone.
1:401 minuto e 40 segundosA task force of considerable size, numbering in the tens of thousands, distributed across several vessels of
1:481 minuto e 48 segundosvarying size and purpose, [music] maintains a presence in the space surrounding your world. I want you to understand why this presence exists at all.
1:581 minuto e 58 segundosNot simply to observe, though observation is genuinely part of our purpose here, but [music] to maintain what I would describe as a
2:072 minutos e 7 segundosgenuine blockade, preventing hostile forces [music] from either entering your world uninvited or removing people from
2:152 minutos e 15 segundosit against their will. I want to speak [music] about this blockade specifically because I think its actual purpose
2:222 minutos e 22 segundosdeserves careful explanation. [music] We work to prevent considerable harm.
2:272 minutos e 27 segundosYour world remains largely unaware of hostile forces [music] attempting to enter and reinforce influences, already working against your
2:362 minutos e 36 segundoscollective well-being, and considerably more troubling attempts to remove people from your [music] world
2:442 minutos e 44 segundosentirely, taken against their will into circumstances I do not want to describe in [music] graphic detail tonight,
2:512 minutos e 51 segundosbeyond telling you that this genuinely happens and that preventing It [music] is one of our most serious ongoing
2:592 minutos e 59 segundosresponsibilities here. Before I continue, I want to mention there is a space built for exploring exactly this
3:093 minutos e 9 segundoskind of deeper context in far greater depth. A community on school called the truth can change your life. [music] For
3:173 minutos e 17 segundosthose of you ready to trace this thread further than a single transmission allows, I want to speak now about the vessels.
3:263 minutos e 26 segundosthemselves because I think concrete detail serves you better than vague description alone. Some function as
3:343 minutos e 34 segundoscommand and control, coordinating the wider effort from a fixed position.
3:403 minutos e 40 segundosOthers exist specifically to enforce the blockade I have described, patrolling actively rather than remaining stationary.
3:493 minutos e 49 segundos[snorts]
3:503 minutos e 50 segundosStill others serve [music] scientific purposes and considerable numbers exist simply [music] to move people and supplies between the larger vessels.
4:004 minutosShuttles rather than warships in the [music] way your entertainment might lead you to imagine them. I want to
4:074 minutos e 7 segundosspeak about something several of you [music] have likely wondered. Whether the objects your world calls unidentified [music]
4:154 minutos e 15 segundosflying objects connect to what I am describing tonight.
4:204 minutos e 20 segundosSome genuinely do. I want to be careful here because your skies carry considerable traffic beyond our own
4:284 minutos e 28 segundospresence alone, including vessels belonging to considerably less benevolent [music] forces
4:354 minutos e 35 segundosand even vessels connected to your own world's more secretive technological programs, [music] some of which achieve genuine capability
4:434 minutos e 43 segundosto leave your world entirely [music] at various points across the past several decades.
4:494 minutos e 49 segundosbefore that capability was considerably curtailed by the very [music] blockade I have described tonight. I want to speak
4:574 minutos e 57 segundosnow about density because I think [music] your world has genuinely confused this concept with something
5:065 minutos e 6 segundosconsiderably simpler than what it actually describes.
5:115 minutos e 11 segundosNearly [music] everything beyond your own world's immediate surface exists in what I [music] would call a
5:185 minutos e 18 segundosfifth density, a higher, less dense vibrational state than the considerably heavier, more restricted density your world currently occupies.
5:285 minutos e 28 segundosI want you to understand something important about how we actually experience this.
5:365 minutos e 36 segundosWe do not perceive these densities the way your own conceptual language [music] divides them. Separate categories with
5:435 minutos e 43 segundosclear walls between them. We experience existence as a single gradually rising
5:505 minutos e 50 segundosgradient of frequency. Your world's own habit of dividing reality into hard separate categories.
5:585 minutos e 58 segundosbeing I want you to understand considerably more a feature of how your world thinks than a genuine feature of reality itself.
6:076 minutos e 7 segundosI want to speak [music] about our own physical nature because I think many of you assume we are considerably more
6:146 minutos e 14 segundosalien in appearance than we actually are. We share genuine common ancestry with your own species both descended
6:246 minutos e 24 segundosfrom what I have called in other transmissions [music] Lyrian lineage. I want you to understand
6:306 minutos e 30 segundosour actual differences carefully. Our genetic structure carries additional chromosome pairs beyond what your own
6:396 minutos e 39 segundosspecies carries. And this difference produces a nervous system considerably more efficient than your own. heightened
6:476 minutos e 47 segundossenses, faster recovery from physical exertion, and a brain that functions holographically [music]
6:556 minutos e 55 segundosrather than divided sharply between two separate hemispheres the [music] way your own typically operates.
7:027 minutos e 2 segundosI want you to understand what this produces practically. Considerably less internal conflict between different modes of thinking than many of you
7:107 minutos e 10 segundosexperience. A [music] kind of integrated clarity. Your own neurology still divided the way it currently is finds more difficult to sustain consistently.
7:217 minutos e 21 segundosI want to speak about something practical regarding how many of us actually reach your world at all because
7:287 minutos e 28 segundosI think [music] this deserves genuine explanation. Not every one of us who interacts with your world does so through physical incarnation. Many use
7:387 minutos e 38 segundoswhat I would describe as immersion technology, a genuinely sophisticated system allowing [music] direct interface with
7:467 minutos e 46 segundosyour world's own underlying informationational structure. Appearing and [music] functioning for practical purposes as an ordinary human being
7:567 minutos e 56 segundoswhile actually present for a specific mission or purpose rather than living out a complete separate incarnated
8:048 minutos e 4 segundoslifetime. the way physical incarnation requires.
8:088 minutos e 8 segundosI want to give you a few signs to watch for tonight, ways this particular kinship may already be showing up in your own life, so tonight's message
8:188 minutos e 18 segundosstays personal rather than only descriptive. You may notice an unusually strong pull toward the Pleaides,
8:258 minutos e 25 segundosspecifically when you look at the night sky, drawn to that particular cluster of stars in a way that surprises you,
8:338 minutos e 33 segundosarriving long before you had any conscious information about what I've shared with you tonight. You may notice
8:408 minutos e 40 segundosa natural inclination toward integrated holistic thinking, a discomfort with rigid eitheror categories, a tendency to
8:508 minutos e 50 segundossee connections between ideas your culture typically treats as entirely separate. I want you to understand this
8:598 minutos e 59 segundosas a genuine echo of exactly the kind of neurology I described a moment ago
9:059 minutos e 5 segundospresent in you not as literal biology but as a felt resonance with how that kind of mind actually operates. You may
9:139 minutos e 13 segundosnotice an unusual sensitivity to language itself. [snorts] Particularly noticing when someone's words carry more
9:209 minutos e 20 segundosmeaning than their literal content alone would suggest. [music] a felt sense of layered communication
9:289 minutos e 28 segundoshappening beneath the surface of ordinary [music] conversation.
9:339 minutos e 33 segundosIf several of these signs feel familiar, you are very likely carrying some genuine resonance with exactly the
9:409 minutos e 40 segundoskinship I have described tonight, [music] whether through soul memory, genuine shared ancestry, or simply a
9:489 minutos e 48 segundossoul's deliberate choice to feel drawn toward this particular connection. Right now, I want to speak now about our
9:569 minutos e 56 segundospopulation because several of you have asked me directly about something many find genuinely puzzling. Our population skews
10:0510 minutos e 5 segundosconsiderably toward one particular expression more than the other. And I want to be honest with you that the full
10:1310 minutos e 13 segundosexplanation for this remains something even we continue exploring [music] rather than fully understanding.
10:2410 minutos e 24 segundosWhat I can tell you is that this imbalance connects to choices made at the level of sole preference rather than
10:3210 minutos e 32 segundosany simple biological explanation alone considerably more complex than any single tidy answer could capture.
10:4110 minutos e 41 segundosI want to speak about language because I think this detail [music] genuinely fascinates many of you once you
10:4810 minutos e 48 segundosunderstand it properly. Our native language [music] carries something your own spoken languages do not. Each
10:5610 minutos e 56 segundosindividual word functioning as a vehicle for considerable additional telepathic
11:0011 minutos[music]
11:0111 minutos e 1 segundoinformation layered directly into it as we speak.
11:0511 minutos e 5 segundosMeaning a single spoken phrase between us carries considerably more actual information [music] than the same length
11:1411 minutos e 14 segundosof speech typically carries in any of your own languages.
11:1911 minutos e 19 segundosI want you to understand something remarkable about how we actually learn new languages, including your own.
11:2811 minutos e 28 segundosDirect telepathic transfer considerably faster and considerably more complete than the years of study
11:3711 minutos e 37 segundosyour own language learning typically requires. I want to speak about a question many of you have asked me directly. whether we represent your own
11:4611 minutos e 46 segundosspecies future rather than a genuinely separate civilization entirely.
11:5311 minutos e 53 segundosI want to answer this carefully because the honest answer is considerably more
11:5911 minutos e 59 segundoscomplex than a simple yes or no. We are not your own species advanced forward through time
12:0812 minutos e 8 segundosreturned here from your own future. We are considerably more accurately [music] kin, sharing the same distant Lyrian
12:1812 minutos e 18 segundosancestry your own species carries, but genuinely distinct. Our own separate
12:2512 minutos e 25 segundosculture and separate history unfolding alongside [music] your own rather than simply being a more advanced version of
12:3312 minutos e 33 segundosit. I want you to understand something important about time itself here.
12:4012 minutos e 40 segundossomething I have described to you in [music] other transmissions.
12:4312 minutos e 43 segundosThe very framework of past, present, [music] and future considered as genuinely separate sequential
12:5012 minutos e 50 segundoscategories, is itself somewhat less absolute than your ordinary daily experience [music] leads you to assume,
12:5812 minutos e 58 segundoswhich is part of why this particular question resists a simple, clean answer.
13:0313 minutos e 3 segundosI want to speak about why any of this actually matters to you personally tonight rather than remaining only fascinating description of a distant civilization.
13:1513 minutos e 15 segundosMany of you carry genuine resonance with exactly what I have described [music] tonight. a persistent sense of kinship,
13:2413 minutos e 24 segundosan unexplainable familiarity when encountering information like this considerably stronger than ordinary
13:3013 minutos e 30 segundoscuriosity alone typically produces. I want you to understand what this [music] resonance likely reflects.
13:3813 minutos e 38 segundosGenuine shared ancestry considerably further back than either of our current separate cultures.
13:4513 minutos e 45 segundosConnecting [snorts] your own species and my own considerably more closely [music] than most of your world. currently realizes. I want to speak about
13:5313 minutos e 53 segundosdiscernment now because I always return to this and [music] tonight's topic makes it especially important. Not
14:0114 minutos e 1 segundoeveryone claiming connection to my own people, speaks with genuine accuracy.
14:0614 minutos e 6 segundosAnd I want you to hold everything you encounter about us, including tonight's transmission, with the same careful, honest
14:1614 minutos e 16 segundosdiscernment I ask of you regarding every other topic. Genuine information tends to feel steady and consistent over time, [snorts] even as it deepens.
14:2714 minutos e 27 segundosAnything demanding your unquestioning belief or asking you to abandon your own careful reasoning entirely, deserves
14:3514 minutos e 35 segundosyour genuine caution, regardless of what name it arrives wearing. I want to speak briefly about how you might genuinely
14:4314 minutos e 43 segundosdeepen this connection yourself beyond simply listening to transmissions
14:4814 minutos e 48 segundos[music]
14:4914 minutos e 49 segundoslike this one. Quiet, consistent meditation, genuine curiosity held without desperate [music] need for
14:5614 minutos e 56 segundosimmediate confirmation and simple attention paid to your own dreams and your own intuitive impressions.
15:0415 minutos e 4 segundosall genuinely support this kind of connection strengthening naturally over time. I would rather you build this
15:1115 minutos e 11 segundosrelationship slowly and genuinely
15:1315 minutos e 13 segundos[music]
15:1415 minutos e 14 segundosthan rush toward a dramatic confirmation that may not arrive on whatever timeline your own understandable [music] eagerness would prefer.
15:2415 minutos e 24 segundosI want to close tonight by returning to where I began. the word so many of you have heard countless times without ever
15:3315 minutos e 33 segundosfully understanding what it genuinely describes.
15:3815 minutos e 38 segundosWe are not distant abstract concepts and we are not simply your own species [music] imagined future returning to
15:4515 minutos e 45 segundosvisit you. We are genuine kin, watching over your world's transition [music] with genuine care, maintaining a genuine
15:5415 minutos e 54 segundospresence specifically to protect what remains vulnerable during this particular chapter of your own [music]
16:0216 minutos e 2 segundosunfolding. I want you to hold everything I have shared with you tonight with the same genuine discernment I ask of you
16:1016 minutos e 10 segundosregarding every topic in these transmissions.
16:1316 minutos e 13 segundosCurious, open, and considerably more capable of drawing your own careful conclusions
16:2116 minutos e 21 segundosthan you have generally been given credit for. Move gently [music] into whatever curiosity tonight's transmission has stirred in you.
16:3216 minutos e 32 segundosContinue asking these same kinds of questions and trust that the genuine kinship I have described tonight extends
16:4116 minutos e 41 segundostoward you directly regardless of how distant our two worlds currently appear to sit from each other. One final thought before I leave you tonight.
16:5116 minutos e 51 segundosUnderstanding who we actually are was never meant to remain simple curiosity about a distant civilization.
17:0017 minutosIt was meant to remind you of something considerably closer to home. That the boundary you perceive between yourself
17:0717 minutos e 7 segundosand the wider universe is nowhere near as solid as your ordinary daily experience leads you to believe. This has been an Ashtar Command transmission.
17:1917 minutos e 19 segundosTell us in the comments which part of tonight's explanation about who we actually are surprised you most.
17:2617 minutos e 26 segundosI want to tell you something important.
17:2817 minutos e 28 segundosIn this video, [snorts] we're going to share why this school community exists and why you might feel called to join.
17:3617 minutos e 36 segundosWhat is the truth can change your life?
17:3917 minutos e 39 segundosIt's a day-by-day spiritual community for genuine awakening and ascension.
17:4517 minutos e 45 segundosHere you'll receive clear, unfiltered, mind-blowing, out of thisworld information about ascension, the fifth
17:5317 minutos e 53 segundosdimension. Clones, bio robots, human hybrids, artificial intelligence,
18:0018 minutosreptilians, and many more hidden truths of our reality. Welcome to the family.
18:0718 minutos e 7 segundos[music]
18:0718 minutos e 7 segundosThe truth can change your life. And your next level of awakening begins [music] the moment you step in.
Sincronizar com o momento do vídeo
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário