quarta-feira, 12 de agosto de 2026


Neste vídeo


Capítulos

Transcrição
Pesquisar transcrição
Pesquisar transcrição

Capítulo 1: O que a IA faz bem
0:066 segundosSo what are the good things that that AI can do? It's it's really good for analyzing and processing huge amounts of
0:1414 segundosdata. Now let me give you an example and you're you're seeing this on the screen.
0:1919 segundosThis is a peer-reviewed journal. The Journal of Traditional and Complimentary Medicine uh actually has this article.
0:2727 segundosis a review of recent artificial intelligence for traditional medicine.
0:3232 segundosAll right? So they're applying AI for traditional medicine. And the value of
0:3838 segundosdoing that, for example, you if if you have a disease like cancer, you can put
0:4545 segundosin your specific kind of cancer, you can put in your gene map, and the AI can
0:5353 segundosdetermine a protocol that is tailored just for you of diet, exercise, maybe
1:001 minutocertain drugs, certain herbs, certain therapies.
1:041 minuto e 4 segundosuh and it can do it in just a few minutes where it would take a human team days or weeks to do that. That's the
1:111 minuto e 11 segundosamazing thing. Uh the AI is able to scour the global database of indigenous
1:191 minuto e 19 segundosplants, all the plants in all of the indigenous traditions of the world, their medical properties, medicinal
1:261 minuto e 26 segundosproperties, and pull those together to create uh innovative uh I'm not going to use the word cure.
Capítulo 2: Protocolos de tratamento de câncer em minutos
1:361 minuto e 36 segundosThat's why I hesitated, but to create innovative protocols for conditions, medical conditions. So, so this is a
1:451 minuto e 45 segundosreally good use for for AI. It's good for engineers. They want to simulate outcomes. Like if if you're building
1:541 minuto e 54 segundosskyscrapers in a city and you want to see what happens if that city has a 9.0
2:012 minutos e 1 segundoearthquake, how well do those skyscrapers hold up? AI is really good.
2:062 minutos e 6 segundosHow how well do the bridges hold up? How well do the pipelines hold up? Okay. So, it's good for simulating outcomes and
2:162 minutos e 16 segundosmaking decisions, those kinds of decisions. All right. Uh it's good at synthesizing
2:232 minutos e 23 segundosinformation for reports and music and creative arts and and all those things.
2:272 minutos e 27 segundosIt it can do that. AI has limits and the limits of the the AI what the AI cannot do and this is why I want to be really
2:352 minutos e 35 segundosclear AI cannot read your past life unless you have written that past life
2:432 minutos e 43 segundosand stored it somewhere as as data if it's written on a report and that report
2:502 minutos e 50 segundosis on the internet AI can access that but AI cannot read a past life in the
2:572 minutos e 57 segundosaosic record because AI has no access to the accashic record. AI cannot access higher dimensions of consciousness.
Capítulo 3: Simulações de engenharia
3:063 minutos e 6 segundosAll right? AI cannot assess your level of spiritual development. AI cannot
3:133 minutos e 13 segundosassess your level of spiritual evolution.
3:183 minutos e 18 segundosAnd I'm emphasizing this to you right now because I have friends, I know people in our live events, and you probably have seen them as well.
3:273 minutos e 27 segundosthat believe that AI can do these things, that there are AIs out there that will tell people about their
3:353 minutos e 35 segundosspiritual evolution or their spiritual development. Uh, and they begin to change their lives and their relationships
3:443 minutos e 44 segundosbased upon the information that's coming to them. That simply is not true. All right? AI cannot open Stargates. AI
3:523 minutos e 52 segundoscannot open wormholes into the the higher dimensions. at least not yet. All right. And then I want to show you why
3:593 minutos e 59 segundosI'm I'm I'm making big statements and I understand that. So now I'm going to back them up because I want you I I I
4:074 minutos e 7 segundoscould just stop here and say AI can't do these things and you would write it down and say AI can't do these things. I want you to know why. I want to empower you.
4:164 minutos e 16 segundosI want you to understand what this new technology is because it's not going away. AI is here to stay. So we owe it
4:244 minutos e 24 segundosto ourselves to understand it so that we can use it in a healthy way so that we can make good decisions around the AI.
4:324 minutos e 32 segundosSo why is AI limited? All right.
4:364 minutos e 36 segundosThe first thing I want to say to you is there is no interface between the computer and the field that
4:454 minutos e 45 segundosholds your accashic records or your memories or your spiritual evolution or
4:524 minutos e 52 segundosyour past life information. Let me show you what I mean by that. Let's let's look at an information flow. Now you
4:594 minutos e 59 segundosknow programs are written into the firmware into the hardware. Okay, the software into the firmware into the hardware. You know how that works.
Capítulo 4: O fluxo de informações
5:105 minutos e 10 segundosHere's the information flow. All right, so what you're seeing on your screen, here's your keyboard input converted
5:175 minutos e 17 segundosinto the firmware into the machine language ones and zeros that is uh
5:245 minutos e 24 segundosstored in the the RAM random access memory on on the computer chips. And then the processing unit actually
5:335 minutos e 33 segundosexecutes those instructions and it it stores this information in uh
5:405 minutos e 40 segundosin very specific places on that computer chip in the transistors that are there.
5:465 minutos e 46 segundosNow I know I'm I'm getting detailed but if you're going to ask why AI
5:555 minutos e 55 segundoscannot access my past life, you need to know this. All this is happening on a computer chip with transistors. Okay,
6:046 minutos e 4 segundosthat information then is stored in registers, little storage areas on on the microchip and then the software can
6:116 minutos e 11 segundospull it out. All right, here's the reason I'm sharing this with you. You tell me in this flow where is the
6:186 minutos e 18 segundosinterface where the software can communicate with the field where there is resonance with that field and the
6:286 minutos e 28 segundosanswer is I don't think you're going to see it and now I'm going to show you why there is no computer field interface
6:366 minutos e 36 segundosbecause the question that comes up people say this they say well if everything is connected if we are all one and everything is connected why can't AI access spiritual information.
6:486 minutos e 48 segundosWell, I've just shown you the data flow.
6:526 minutos e 52 segundosNow, let's take this even deeper. Let's look at the stuff that the chips are made of and see why that stuff cannot
7:027 minutos e 2 segundosaccess the field. All the computer components are made of silicon.
7:097 minutos e 9 segundosAll right? Silicon does not occur naturally in the world. You'll never go out and mine silicon.
7:177 minutos e 17 segundosWhat we do is we mine quartz, natural quartz.
7:227 minutos e 22 segundosQuartz is then refined to become the silicon. All right. So what you're seeing on your screen, the left hand
7:297 minutos e 29 segundosside, that's natural quartz. It's not the quartz crystals that we see the the beautiful sixsided geometry of the
Capítulo 5: O quartzo precisa ser aquecido
7:377 minutos e 37 segundosquartz crystals. This is just the the quartz that has not been crystallized in that way. All right. This is silica. It
7:457 minutos e 45 segundosoccurs naturally to be used in a computer as a computer chip. This quartz has to be heated to
7:557 minutos e 55 segundosreally high degrees. All right? Very very high temperatures.
8:018 minutos e 1 segundoAnd it is then through that high heat converted into what is called silicon that you're seeing on the right side.
8:098 minutos e 9 segundosand the the thin sheets called silicon wafers that become the computer chips.
8:148 minutos e 14 segundosAll right. Now, here's why this is important.
8:198 minutos e 19 segundosIf the components in the computer are going to communicate with a field,
8:268 minutos e 26 segundosthey have to have resonance with that field. Natural quartz does have resonance with the field. And here's why.
8:368 minutos e 36 segundosOkay? So that the natural silica it's heated uh and I'm just going to say I'll do it in centiggrade 1500 to 2,000
8:438 minutos e 43 segundosdegrees centiggrade which is 27 to 3600 degrees Fahrenheit. I just want to give you a sense of how hot this has to be.
8:528 minutos e 52 segundosThe heat destroys the natural geometry of the quartz and creates an unnatural
9:019 minutos e 1 segundogeometry that that quartz doesn't have when it's in nature. All right. So, here I'm going
9:089 minutos e 8 segundosto show this to you. The natural quartz has an internal geometry of a tetrahedrin, a three-sided pyramid. And
9:169 minutos e 16 segundosthat tetrahedrin has resonance with the natural world. The cubic
9:239 minutos e 23 segundoscrystallin structure. Once that is heated and melted to create this silicon used in the computers, that internal geometry changes to a perfectly uniform.
9:369 minutos e 36 segundosIt's called a lattice. A l a t i c e.
9:399 minutos e 39 segundosIt's all cubic lattice. That is no longer in harmony or in resonance with
9:459 minutos e 45 segundosnature. If it is, it is in harmony or with a a limited portion of nature. It
9:539 minutos e 53 segundosis no longer able to access the information that that natural tetrahedrin can access. All right? So,
Capítulo 6: Dimensões superiores e os Registros Akáshicos
10:0210 minutos e 2 segundosthe change in the geometry creates a change in resonance. What that means is those chips, there's no interface.
10:1010 minutos e 10 segundosThere's no place for those chips, those transistors that are made of the silicon to find resonance with the field that
10:1910 minutos e 19 segundoswe're talking about. All right? So the computer, the AI, the hardware and the
10:2510 minutos e 25 segundossoftware are not able to access higher dimensions in the aosic records.
Capítulo 7: A IA não consegue acessar dimensões superiores nos Registros Akáshicos

Sincronizar com o momento do vídeo





 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário