quarta-feira, 19 de agosto de 2026


Transcrição

Pesquisar transcrição
Pesquisar transcrição

0:055 segundosI told you a meeting took place that had never happened before.
0:1010 segundosBeings from other galaxies arriving together for the first time in your world's recorded history.
0:1818 segundosTonight, [music] I am finally going to tell you what was actually decided in that room. I am
0:2626 segundosAshtar. [music] And if you heard my previous transmission about this unprecedented gathering, [music] you already know how significant its very occurrence was.
0:3838 segundosWhat I did not tell you then, [music] because the outcome had not yet been finalized, is what emerged from it.
0:4646 segundos[snorts] I want to remind you briefly
0:4747 segundos[music]
0:4949 segundoswhy that meeting itself was so genuinely unusual.
0:5353 segundosBecause I think it matters that you understand this. Before I tell you what was decided, delegations that have historically kept
1:021 minuto e 2 segundostheir involvement with your world entirely separate from each other. Some cautious about entanglement, some
1:101 minuto e 10 segundoshistorically distant from this particular sector of the galaxy, altogether sat together in the same gathering for
1:181 minuto e 18 segundosthe first time. I want you to understand what this alone signaled.
1:241 minuto e 24 segundosRegardless of anything specific [music] that was decided there, your world's situation had become significant enough
1:321 minuto e 32 segundosto draw attention and genuine coordination from considerably further across this universe [music] than most
1:391 minuto e 39 segundosof you previously understood was even paying attention. I want to tell you tonight what that gathering actually
1:461 minuto e 46 segundosproduced. Before I continue, I want to mention there is a space built for
1:521 minuto e 52 segundostracking. exactly this kind of unfolding as it develops. A community on school called the truth can change your life.
2:022 minutos e 2 segundosFor those of you who want more than a single transmissions worth of context around [music] what continues to emerge
2:092 minutos e 9 segundosfrom this meeting, I want to speak first about the actual outcome because I do
2:172 minutos e 17 segundosnot want tonight's [music] transmission to bury the most significant detail beneath excessive preamble.
2:252 minutos e 25 segundosThe delegations [music] present reached genuine agreement to formally expand the coalition already working on your
2:322 minutos e 32 segundosworld's [music] behalf, folding in resources, expertise, and direct involvement from civilizations
2:402 minutos e 40 segundosthat had until this meeting remained largely observational.
2:452 minutos e 45 segundosI want you to understand what this expansion actually means in [music] practical terms.
2:512 minutos e 51 segundosconsiderably more capability, considerably more coordination, and [music] considerably more direct
2:582 minutos e 58 segundosattention now applied to supporting your world's transition than existed even a short time ago.
3:063 minutos e 6 segundosI want to speak about why this particular expansion required a gathering this unprecedented
3:133 minutos e 13 segundosrather than simply being decided through whatever ordinary channels typically handle decisions of this kind.
3:223 minutos e 22 segundosCivilizations new to direct involvement with your world required genuine careful briefing
3:293 minutos e 29 segundos[snorts] before committing their own resources and attention. a process considerably more involved than a simple
3:363 minutos e 36 segundosvote among delegations already familiar with your particular situation.
3:423 minutos e 42 segundosI want you to understand that this briefing process is precisely why I could not bring you the outcome sooner.
3:513 minutos e 51 segundosGenuine deliberation involving beings encountering the full scope of your world's situation
3:583 minutos e 58 segundosfor the first time takes real time to complete properly. Considerably more time than any of us, myself included, might have preferred.
4:094 minutos e 9 segundosI want to speak now about [music] which civilizations specifically chose to join this expanded effort
4:184 minutos e 18 segundosbecause I think this detail deserves genuine mention. I want to be careful here because [music] I do not want to
4:254 minutos e 25 segundosname every single participating civilization in a way that becomes simply an overwhelming list with no genuine meaning attached [music] to it.
4:364 minutos e 36 segundosI will tell you that representatives from considerably further reaches of [music] this galaxy than I have
4:434 minutos e 43 segundospreviously described to you chose to commit real resources. Some specializing
4:494 minutos e 49 segundos[music]
4:504 minutos e 50 segundosin exactly the kind of energetic healing your world's collective field currently needs most. Others bringing genuinely
4:594 minutos e 59 segundosadvanced understanding of technology your world has not yet begun to develop on its own.
5:065 minutos e 6 segundosI want to speak about what this expanded coalition has already begun doing in the time since this meeting concluded
5:145 minutos e 14 segundosbecause I do not [music] want tonight's transmission to remain only abstract description of an agreement with no
5:225 minutos e 22 segundosvisible action behind it. Considerable effort has already gone into strengthening exactly the kind of
5:305 minutos e 30 segundosprotective boundary I have described [music] to you in other transmissions.
5:345 minutos e 34 segundosWork that had until this expansion remained [music] limited by the resources of a considerably smaller coalition than currently [music] exists.
5:455 minutos e 45 segundosI want you to understand what this strengthening actually means for you personally.
5:505 minutos e 50 segundosa more resilient boundary [music] against the kind of hostile interference I have warned you about in previous transmissions,
5:585 minutos e 58 segundosconsiderably more capable of holding steady even as resistance to your world's transition continues intensifying.
6:066 minutos e 6 segundosI want to speak about something. Many of you have likely wondered why beings from considerably distant civilizations
6:156 minutos e 15 segundoswith no prior historical connection to your world would choose to commit their own resources to a situation that does
6:246 minutos e 24 segundosnot directly concern [music] their own particular corner of this universe.
6:306 minutos e 30 segundosI want to answer this honestly because I think the reason matters considerably more than simple altruism alone would suggest.
6:406 minutos e 40 segundosYour world's particular transition unfolding as visibly and as significantly as it currently is [music]
6:486 minutos e 48 segundoshas become genuinely significant to the wider universe's own understanding of how consciousness evolves under considerable pressure and considerable
6:576 minutos e 57 segundosresistance. I want you to understand what this means for you. You are not simply receiving charity from distant strangers.
7:067 minutos e 6 segundosYou are in a very real sense teaching the wider universe something it did not fully understand [music]
7:137 minutos e 13 segundosbefore your own particular unfolding began drawing this level of attention.
7:207 minutos e 20 segundosI want to speak about the timeline this expanded coalition [music] is now working within because I know
7:287 minutos e 28 segundosseveral of you are wondering whether this changes [music] anything about when your world's visible transition might finally become undeniable.
7:377 minutos e 37 segundosI want to be careful and honest here exactly as I have been [music] in every transmission touching this particular
7:447 minutos e 44 segundosquestion. [snorts] This expansion genuinely accelerates the underlying
7:487 minutos e 48 segundos[music]
7:487 minutos e 48 segundoswork. But I cannot promise you a specific date arrives sooner simply [music] because more resources are now committed to the effort.
8:008 minutosI want you to hold this news as genuine significant progress, not as a guarantee
8:078 minutos e 7 segundosthat your own preferred timeline has suddenly arrived.
8:128 minutos e 12 segundosI want to give you three specific signs to watch for over these coming weeks so tonight's message stays concrete rather than only reassurance.
8:248 minutos e 24 segundosThe first is a sudden unexpected offer of help arriving from an unlikely source. Someone you would not have
8:328 minutos e 32 segundospredicted stepping forward exactly when you needed genuine support.
8:388 minutos e 38 segundosI want you to receive these moments with genuine gratitude rather than suspicion,
8:428 minutos e 42 segundos[music]
8:438 minutos e 43 segundostrusting that this expanded coalition often works through entirely ordinary human kindness rather than anything dramatic or obviously otherworldly.
8:558 minutos e 55 segundosThe second is a growing sense of protection during moments that would previously have triggered genuine fear.
9:029 minutos e 2 segundosa strange steady calm arriving in circumstances that once would have overwhelmed you completely.
9:109 minutos e 10 segundosI want you to trust this calm as genuine evidence of the strength and boundary I have described tonight rather than
9:199 minutos e 19 segundosdismissing it as [music] simply coincidence or personal growth alone.
9:259 minutos e 25 segundosThe third is a specific kind of synchronicity.
9:289 minutos e 28 segundosInformation or opportunity arriving at precisely the moment you needed it with a timing too precise to easily explain
9:379 minutos e 37 segundos[music]
9:379 minutos e 37 segundosthrough ordinary chance alone.
9:409 minutos e 40 segundosIf you have experienced any of these three signs recently, you are not imagining the expanded support I have
9:489 minutos e 48 segundosdescribed tonight. You are living directly within it. [music] I want to speak about resistance to this expanded
9:569 minutos e 56 segundoscoalition because I do not want tonight's transmission to suggest this unfolded without any friction at all.
10:0510 minutos e 5 segundosForces genuinely opposed to your world's transition did not simply observe this meeting passively. I want you to
10:1310 minutos e 13 segundosunderstand what this opposition has actually [music] looked like in the time since.
10:2010 minutos e 20 segundosA noticeable intensification [music] in exactly the patterns I have warned you about. Manufactured division,
10:2710 minutos e 27 segundosfeard-driven narratives arriving with unusual coordination, precisely [music] timed to interrupt the
10:3410 minutos e 34 segundosmomentum this expanded coalition is now working to build. I want to speak about children specifically [music] in
10:4210 minutos e 42 segundosrelation to this expanded coalition because their sensitivity to [music] shifts like this one often exceeds that
10:4910 minutos e 49 segundosof most adults. Many children, especially the youngest among you, seem to register these kinds of collective
10:5810 minutos e 58 segundosshifts [music] with remarkable ease, often expressing a sudden, unexplainable sense of safety or calm [music] without any obvious cause you could point to.
11:0911 minutos e 9 segundosIf a child in your life has seemed unusually settled or unusually reassured these past several [music] days,
11:1811 minutos e 18 segundosconsider that they may simply be responding to exactly the strengthened protection I have described tonight.
11:2511 minutos e 25 segundosFiltered through a nervous system
11:2811 minutos e 28 segundos[music]
11:2811 minutos e 28 segundosconsiderably less filtered by adult skepticism than yours currently is.
11:3611 minutos e 36 segundosI want to speak about community now because I do not think this kind of expanded support is meant to be received entirely alone.
11:4711 minutos e 47 segundosIf you know others who are also feeling this shift, whether through genuine spiritual community or simply ordinary
11:5411 minutos e 54 segundosfriendship, I want to encourage you to name what you are experiencing to each other directly rather than assuming you
12:0112 minutos e 1 segundoare each moving through this privately and in isolation. [music] Simply hearing another person confirm they have
12:0912 minutos e 9 segundos[music] felt the same strength and sense of protection often deepens your own trust in it considerably more than any
12:1812 minutos e 18 segundosamount of private reassurance offered alone.
12:2212 minutos e 22 segundosI want to speak directly about what this means for you individually in the coming weeks because I do not want tonight's
12:3112 minutos e 31 segundostransmission to remain only news [music] about distant delegations
12:3712 minutos e 37 segundoswith no genuine [music] bearing on your own daily life.
12:4312 minutos e 43 segundosYour own discernment matters more now than it has at almost any earlier point in [music] this unfolding.
12:5212 minutos e 52 segundosI want you to hold everything arriving in your own life, information, [music]
12:5812 minutos e 58 segundosopportunity, sudden clarity, sudden fear with the same careful examination I have asked of you throughout every
13:0613 minutos e 6 segundostransmission in this series. This expanded coalition genuinely strengthens the wider effort, but it does not
13:1413 minutos e 14 segundosreplace your own individual role in [music] choosing day after day which frequency you contribute to the
13:2213 minutos e 22 segundoscollective field. I want to speak about what practical difference this expansion actually makes [music] in your own life
13:3013 minutos e 30 segundos[snorts] because I do not want tonight's transmission to remain only reassurance with nothing concrete attached to it.
13:3813 minutos e 38 segundosContinue [music] exactly the practices I've described to you across this entire series.
13:4413 minutos e 44 segundosProtecting your own rest, choosing calm reflection over reactive consumption of [music] distressing content, extending
13:5313 minutos e 53 segundosgenuine compassion to those still caught in fear rather [music] than judgment. I want you to understand that these
14:0114 minutos e 1 segundoordinary, unremarkable choices matter considerably more now, adding real weight to [music] a collective effort
14:0814 minutos e 8 segundosthat has genuinely grown considerably larger and considerably more capable than it was even a short time ago.
14:1614 minutos e 16 segundosI want to speak about patience once more because I know the temptation to expect immediate dramatic confirmation is
14:2414 minutos e 24 segundosgenuinely strong after hearing news like tonight's.
14:2914 minutos e 29 segundosI would rather you hold what I have shared with you tonight as genuine [snorts and music] hopeful confirmation of real expansion already underway
14:3814 minutos e 38 segundosrather than as a promise that visible undeniable proof arrives tomorrow.
14:4514 minutos e 45 segundosor even within the next several weeks.
14:4914 minutos e 49 segundosThis expanded coalition is real and its support is [music] already quietly strengthening the field around you and
14:5714 minutos e 57 segundosit still requires your own continued patience [music] and continued steady presence as this larger unfolding
15:0415 minutos e 4 segundoscontinues its course. I want to speak about [music] hope now because I do not want tonight's
15:1115 minutos e 11 segundostransmission to leave you only with description [music] of a process still unfolding somewhere beyond your immediate reach.
15:2115 minutos e 21 segundosWhat I have described to you tonight is not distant news about forces entirely outside your own life.
15:2915 minutos e 29 segundosThe expanded protection this coalition now provides is already quietly strengthening the same field your own
15:3715 minutos e 37 segundosdaily choices [music] continue contributing to. You are not simply waiting for this expansion to reach you.
15:4415 minutos e 44 segundosYou are quite directly already supported by it. I want to close tonight by
15:5115 minutos e 51 segundosreturning to where I began. the meeting that had never happened before and what was actually decided within it. A
16:0016 minutosconsiderably larger, considerably more capable coalition now stands behind your world's transition [music]
16:0716 minutos e 7 segundosthan existed even a short time ago, drawn together by a gathering unprecedented in its own scope and its own significance.
16:1716 minutos e 17 segundosI cannot give you an exact date tonight
16:1916 minutos e 19 segundos[music]
16:2116 minutos e 21 segundosfor when this expanded support produces the kind of visible undeniable confirmation so many of you are hoping
16:2916 minutos e 29 segundosfor. What I can tell you with genuine confidence is that you are considerably
16:3716 minutos e 37 segundosbetter supported tonight than you were before this meeting ever took place. Move gently through the coming weeks.
16:4616 minutos e 46 segundosTrust the strengthened protection now surrounding your world, even when it remains invisible to your ordinary senses.
16:5616 minutos e 56 segundosHold discernment steady against the resistance that will very likely [music] continue testing it. and know that what
17:0417 minutos e 4 segundoswas decided in that unprecedented meeting remains decided regardless of
17:1117 minutos e 11 segundoshow much longer the visible confirmation of it takes to finally arrive. One final
17:1817 minutos e 18 segundosthought before I leave you tonight. A meeting held once in a single unprecedented gathering is never really
17:2617 minutos e 26 segundosfinished [music] the moment it concludes. It continues unfolding choice by choice,
17:3317 minutos e 33 segundosday by day through every single soul who chooses to participate [music] in what
17:4017 minutos e 40 segundosit set into motion tonight. That includes you.
17:4717 minutos e 47 segundosThis has been an Ashtar Command transmission.
17:5117 minutos e 51 segundosTell us in the comments whether you have felt any shift in your own [music] sense of support and protection. Since I first
18:0018 minutostold you about this unprecedented meeting, I want to tell you something important.
18:0618 minutos e 6 segundosIn this video, we're going to share why this school community exists and why you might feel called to join. What is the
18:1418 minutos e 14 segundostruth can change your life? It's a day-by-day spiritual community for genuine awakening and ascension. [music]
18:2218 minutos e 22 segundosHere you'll receive clear, unfiltered, mind-blowing, out of thisworld information about ascension, the fifth
18:3118 minutos e 31 segundosdimension, [music] clones, bioobots, human hybrids, artificial intelligence,
18:3818 minutos e 38 segundosreptilians, and many more hidden truths of our reality.
18:4318 minutos e 43 segundosWelcome to the family. The truth can change your life. And your next level of awakening begins the moment [music] you step in.

Sincronizar com o momento do vídeo






 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário