Neste vídeo
Capítulos
Transcrição
Pesquisar transcrição
Pesquisar transcrição
Capítulo 1: “You don’t die and go to heaven. You were born into heaven.”
0:000 segundoWhat if I told you that this life, this life that you're living right now is heaven? [music] That you were born into heaven. You don't die and go to heaven.
0:1010 segundos[music] You are born into heaven. Would you believe me? 2006, February 2nd, was supposed to be my [music] last day here
0:1919 segundoson earth. I had stage 4 lymphoma, and [music] on that day, I had slipped
0:2626 segundosinto a coma. I then entered into what I would [music] call a state of incredible clarity where I understood [music] why I
0:3434 segundoshad the cancer. My tumors shrunk by about 70% within 4 days after coming [music] out
0:4242 segundosof the out of the coma and the doctors couldn't explain it. [music] What I believe actually healed me from
0:4949 segundoscancer is [music] I learned that the most important thing that I can do is to love myself
0:5858 segundosunconditionally. [music] Love myself as though my life depends on it because it does.
1:061 minuto e 6 segundosOn that day, I had slipped into a coma. At that point in my life, I had cancer.
1:131 minuto e 13 segundosI had had lymphoma for four years. And by that point, my uh the cancer had spread. The
1:221 minuto e 22 segundoslymphoma had spread starting from my neck. I had tumors, some of them the size of lemons, and they had spread from
1:291 minuto e 29 segundosall around my neck down under my arms to my breasts all the way down to my abdomen.
1:371 minuto e 37 segundosI had fluid in my lungs. So, every time I would lie flat, I would choke on my own fluid.
1:451 minuto e 45 segundosI I had these great big open skin lesions um where fluid liquid was coming out of
1:531 minuto e 53 segundosthese big open skin lesions and basically I was at the very final stages of my life and on fair they said I
2:022 minutos e 2 segundoswasn't even going to make it through the night but [clears throat] during that time when I was in the coma
2:102 minutos e 10 segundosI was actually aware of not only what was going on in the room around me. But I was aware of what was going on beyond,
2:202 minutos e 20 segundosnot just beyond the walls. I was aware of what the doctors were saying outside my room down the corridor, what they
2:272 minutos e 27 segundoswere telling my husband and my family, but I was aware even beyond that. I became aware of my father who had passed away 10 years prior and my best friend.
2:392 minutos e 39 segundosBut most importantly, I felt amazing. I felt incredible.
Capítulo 2: “I felt like I was loved unconditionally like never before.”
2:472 minutos e 47 segundosI felt like I was loved unconditionally like never before.
2:522 minutos e 52 segundosIt was like I didn't have to do anything to be worthy of being loved. I was worthy and deserving just because I existed. I didn't have to prove myself.
3:033 minutos e 3 segundosDuring that experience, I had an a choice of whether to come back into my physical body or not.
3:123 minutos e 12 segundosAnd at first, I didn't want to come back because it was so incredible on that side. And who would want to come back into a sick and dying body?
3:213 minutos e 21 segundos[clears throat]
3:223 minutos e 22 segundosBut I then entered into what I would call a state of incredible clarity where I
3:293 minutos e 29 segundosunderstood why I had the cancer. I understood how incredibly powerful
3:373 minutos e 37 segundosand amazing I in fact everyone every single one of us actually is and we don't realize it
3:443 minutos e 44 segundoswhen we are in our physical bodies and I realized in that moment that knowing
3:513 minutos e 51 segundoswhat I know now if I chose to go back into my body I would heal very very quickly.
4:004 minutosAnd it was in that moment that I felt my father saying to me, "Now that you know the truth of who you really are, go back
Capítulo 3: “Now that you know the truth of who you really are, go back and live your life fearlessly.”
4:094 minutos e 9 segundosand live your life fearlessly." And it was in that moment that I started to come out of the coma completely
4:184 minutos e 18 segundossurprising my family members and the doctors.
Capítulo 4: “My tumors shrunk by about 70% within four days after coming out of the coma.”
4:224 minutos e 22 segundosthe my tumors shrunk by about 70% within 4 days after coming out of the
4:294 minutos e 29 segundosout of the coma and the doctors couldn't explain it. They did biopsies and they
4:364 minutos e 36 segundosdid scans and within five weeks all the cancer was gone. They could not find any trace of cancer in my body and
4:444 minutos e 44 segundosthey could not explain it. As I built up my strength to get stronger so I could walk again at um at the end of five
4:534 minutos e 53 segundosweeks they let me go home completely cancerfree. I learned that the most important thing that I can do is to love myself unconditionally.
5:055 minutos e 5 segundosLove myself as though my life depends on it because it does. I'd always been a people pleaser.
5:145 minutos e 14 segundosI'd always worried what other people thought of me.
5:195 minutos e 19 segundosI'd never expressed I'd always been afraid to express who I truly am. I'd never loved myself.
5:265 minutos e 26 segundosAnd I would say that learning that lesson was the biggest lesson I learned.
5:315 minutos e 31 segundosI remember that when I was lying in that hospital bed days after I had that near-death experience and that state of
5:395 minutos e 39 segundosclarity, just within four or five days after coming out of the coma, I was just starting to learn to walk. I hadn't been
5:495 minutos e 49 segundosable to walk because I hadn't walked for months because my muscles had deteriorated. But now my strength was
5:555 minutos e 55 segundoscoming back. And the nurse helped me to get out of bed for the first time in months. And I got out of bed and she
6:056 minutos e 5 segundoshelped me to stumble across the hospital room. And she took me in to the bathroom to the mirror so that I could look at
6:146 minutos e 14 segundosmyself. It was what I wanted to do because I hadn't looked in a mirror.
6:196 minutos e 19 segundosAnd I remember looking at myself and I was shocked at what I saw because
6:286 minutos e 28 segundosI weighed about 85 lbs and my cheeks were completely sunk. They were sunk in
6:366 minutos e 36 segundosso far that it looked like my teeth were jutting out and my eyes looked too big
6:426 minutos e 42 segundosfor my face and my hair had come out in clumps. So there were all these bald patches
6:506 minutos e 50 segundosand I had all these wounds on my neck which were the open skin lesions. My neck was all bandaged up and I looked at myself and I started crying.
7:037 minutos e 3 segundosAnd I cried not out of vanity of what I looked like.
7:117 minutos e 11 segundosI cried because I could not believe I had done this to myself.
7:167 minutos e 16 segundosI looked at myself and I looked straight into my own eyes in the mirror
7:237 minutos e 23 segundosand I said to myself, "I promise you I will never do this to you again.
Capítulo 5: “I promise you I will never do this to you again.”
7:307 minutos e 30 segundosI will never forsake you. I will never let you down. I will never let other
7:377 minutos e 37 segundospeople walk all over you ever, ever again." For anyone who has or has had cancer,
7:467 minutos e 46 segundosI'm not saying that you deserved it or it was your fault or you caused it.
7:527 minutos e 52 segundosBut in that moment, I realized that I had never loved myself. And what I have
8:018 minutos e 1 segundolearned, as I mentioned earlier, what if this is heaven? What I learned is that how much
Capítulo 6: “How much we love ourselves…is what determines how much of heaven we experience here in this physical life.”
8:098 minutos e 9 segundoswe love ourselves, how much we realize we are worthy and deserving,
8:178 minutos e 17 segundosthat is what determines how much of heaven we experience here in this physical life.
8:268 minutos e 26 segundosAnd then you go and you try to share this with the world and people tell you that you're delusional.
8:358 minutos e 35 segundosThe last time somebody told me I was delusional, I almost fell off my unicorn.
8:438 minutos e 43 segundosThat's why nowadays I only hang with people who indulge my delusions.
8:508 minutos e 50 segundosLoving yourself also means being your own best friend.
8:588 minutos e 58 segundosIt means being there for yourself no matter what. Absolutely. No matter
9:059 minutos e 5 segundoswhat, even if everybody else is criticizing you, even if your business fails, it means being able to still look
9:139 minutos e 13 segundosat yourself in the mirror and saying to yourself, even though everyone else thinks I stink, I still love me.
9:239 minutos e 23 segundosActually, we think we're afraid of being criticized by other people or letting other people down or disappointing other
9:319 minutos e 31 segundospeople. In actuality, what we're afraid of is disappointing ourselves.
9:389 minutos e 38 segundosBecause what happens is when other people start to criticize us and other people start to become disappointed in
9:469 minutos e 46 segundosus, we start to worry um as to whether we're really not good enough. And so we start to become
9:539 minutos e 53 segundosdisappointed in ourselves. But when you make a commitment to yourself, when you actually make a commitment
10:0110 minutos e 1 segundothat you're going to be there for yourself no matter what,
10:0810 minutos e 8 segundosthen you stop being afraid of sharing your truth with the world, sharing your art, your music, yourself, your soul,
10:1710 minutos e 17 segundosbecause that is your purpose for being here.
10:2110 minutos e 21 segundosMany people believe that positive thinking is really important, that it's our thoughts that create our reality.
10:3210 minutos e 32 segundosIt's actually our thoughts and emotions about ourselves that create our reality.
Capítulo 7: “It is much more important to be yourself than it is to be positive.”
10:3910 minutos e 39 segundosIn other words, it is much more important to be yourself than it is to be positive.
10:4910 minutos e 49 segundosBecause when you allow yourself to be yourself, when you then when you are positive, it is a genuine positivity.
10:5910 minutos e 59 segundosAnd do you know that if you love yourself, you're more likely to work through those issues, whether they're
11:0611 minutos e 6 segundosaddiction issues, relationship issues, when you love yourself, you're more likely to work through them with love
11:1411 minutos e 14 segundosand compassion than if you hated yourself. Because how much time are you how much time and energy are you willing to invest in someone you hate?
11:2611 minutos e 26 segundosAnd the more you love yourself, the more you'll be able to create that state of heaven right here and right now. So on
11:3611 minutos e 36 segundosthat note, I'd like to leave you with this message of love yourself like your life depends on it because it does.
11:4411 minutos e 44 segundosThank you very much, New York. Thank [applause] you.
Sincronizar com o momento do vídeo
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário