quinta-feira, 27 de agosto de 2026



Transcrição

Pesquisar transcrição
Pesquisar transcrição

0:055 segundosTonight I want to speak with you about the future and about the new earth so many of you have already sensed quietly taking shape beneath the surface of your ordinary daily life.
0:1616 segundosI am Ashtar and I want to walk you through several significant theories your world has already developed regarding this genuine transition.
0:2626 segundosnot as settled, unquestionable fact, but as pieces worth genuinely examining together, helping you form your own
0:3434 segundosclearer picture of what likely awaits your world in the years ahead. I want to begin with the actual split.
0:4343 segundosMany teachings [music] describe between what I will call the old earth and the new earth, separated genuinely by
0:5050 segundosdensity rather than by any single geographic boundary.
0:5656 segundosOne version remains rooted in third density. The other rises into fourth and eventually fifth density. And this
1:031 minuto e 3 segundosvibratory shift aligns directly with a authentic shift in your own chakra energy. Third density consciousness
1:111 minuto e 11 segundoscenters in your solar plexus, the seed of personal power, [music] of individual will of maintaining control over your own physical surroundings.
1:211 minuto e 21 segundosThis gut-based consciousness tied far to masculine energy has leaned toward an
1:281 minuto e 28 segundosunbalanced selfserving orientation that has brought your world into some genuinely difficult circumstances.
1:371 minuto e 37 segundosI want to give you a few signs to watch for tonight. Ways this real density shift may already be surfacing in your
1:441 minuto e 44 segundosown life so tonight's message stays personal rather than only theoretical.
1:511 minuto e 51 segundosYou may notice a persistent unexplainable pull away from the same old ambitions that once drove you.
1:581 minuto e 58 segundosCareer milestones or possessions that once felt urgently important now carrying considerably [music] less
2:052 minutos e 5 segundosweight than they once did. You may notice recurring dreams involving light, unfamiliar landscapes, or a felt sense
2:132 minutos e 13 segundosof moving between two distinct versions [music] of the same familiar place, arriving with a clarity that lingers well past waking.
2:222 minutos e 22 segundosYou may notice a growing intolerance for environments soaked in fear or manufactured urgency, [music] an instinctive pull toward calmer, more grounded spaces instead.
2:342 minutos e 34 segundosIf several of these signs feel familiar, you are already living in your own particular way. Exactly the density
2:402 minutos e 40 segundosshift I am about to describe to you. I want to speak about fourth density consciousness now because I think the contrast deserves true direct attention.
2:512 minutos e 51 segundosFourth density consciousness centers [music] in the heart and those who reach it awaken to the understanding that a being possesses power and presence
3:003 minutosextending [music] substantially beyond the physical body alone. At this stage, a soul recognizes
3:063 minutos e 6 segundosthat vibration itself is the authentic key to enlightenment and that through an open heart connection to all things
3:143 minutos e 14 segundosthroughout this universe becomes genuinely available. I want to speak about fifth density because some teachings suggest this represents yet another rise beyond the heart alone.
3:263 minutos e 26 segundosThis is the level where thought manifests instantaneously where materializing and dematerializing
3:343 minutos e 34 segundosbetween physical body and light body becomes genuinely possible.
3:393 minutos e 39 segundosI have described to you in other transmissions beings capable of exactly this kind of transformation. And I want you to understand that these older
3:483 minutos e 48 segundosaccounts carry significantly more truth than your conventional history has generally permitted.
3:553 minutos e 55 segundosBefore I continue, I want to mention there is a space built for exploring exactly this kind of transition [music]
4:024 minutos e 2 segundosin far greater depth. A community on school called the truth [music] can change your life. For those of you ready
4:104 minutos e 10 segundosto trace this thread further than a single transmission [music] allows, I want to speak about your own multi-dimensional nature for a moment
4:204 minutos e 20 segundosbecause I believe this concept underlies everything else I've shared with you tonight. You are not confined to a
4:264 minutos e 26 segundossingle density, experiencing only one at a time in strict sequential order.
4:334 minutos e 33 segundosA portion of your own awareness already operates at frequencies beyond your ordinary conscious perception. Even
4:404 minutos e 40 segundoswhile your physical body remains firmly anchored here in the third dimension, I want you to understand what this means
4:484 minutos e 48 segundospractically. [music] The new Earth is not simply a future destination you eventually travel toward. [music] It already exists in
4:554 minutos e 55 segundossome true sense as a layer of your own present reality waiting for your own conscious awareness [music] to catch up
5:035 minutos e 3 segundosto what part of you already quietly knows.
5:085 minutos e 8 segundosI want to speak about how this actual shift unfolds because substantial theories exist and I want to offer you my own honest perspective among them.
5:185 minutos e 18 segundosSome suggest you will simply awaken into [music] an entirely new world vastly different from your current surroundings.
5:265 minutos e 26 segundosI believe the honest shift unfolds much more subtly than this. Rather than a sudden leap from dystopia into utopia, I
5:365 minutos e 36 segundossee something closer to a duplicated canvas. Your current Earth splitting the [music] way a cell divides through mitosis. Two identical worlds initially birthed together.
5:475 minutos e 47 segundosonly later diverging as each of you decides through your own daily choice which one you genuinely wish to inhabit.
5:575 minutos e 57 segundosI want to speak about the actual time frame many teachings point toward because I do not want tonight's transmission to leave this detail vague.
6:076 minutos e 7 segundosThe years immediately ahead carry particular significance for exactly which version of Earth your world
6:146 minutos e 14 segundoscollectively chooses to inhabit. I want you to understand something important here. Your own past does not determine
6:226 minutos e 22 segundosthis outcome. What you choose in this very now moment moving [music] forward matters marketkedly more.
6:316 minutos e 31 segundosYou genuinely carry the ability to release accumulated [music] karma entirely simply by dropping your
6:396 minutos e 39 segundosown fear and releasing negative [music] attachment that has caused you real lasting trauma.
6:466 minutos e 46 segundosI want to speak about fear specifically because I believe it deserves real direct attention tonight. This trauma
6:546 minutos e 54 segundoslives quite literally stored [music] within your own body. The years ahead will genuinely test your entire species,
7:017 minutos e 1 segundotesting how you respond to darkness and to low [music] vibration whenever it surfaces.
7:077 minutos e 7 segundosWhen you choose forgiveness, releasing [music] the negativity your world has carried for thousands of years. Only
7:157 minutos e 15 segundosthen can you genuinely move past [music] old trauma and begin rebuilding from something closer to a blank canvas.
7:237 minutos e 23 segundosI want to speak about what your own body has actually [music] been preparing for across these recent months and years
7:317 minutos e 31 segundosbecause I do not want tonight's transmission [music] to leave this detail unexplained.
7:367 minutos e 36 segundosYou have been building capacity to hold considerably higher levels of light and consciousness strength that will keep
7:437 minutos e 43 segundosyou steady and centered as difficult truths continue surfacing for the wider public. I want you to understand
7:517 minutos e 51 segundossomething important here. When truth finally reaches the masses, [music] responding to it with further negativity
7:587 minutos e 58 segundoswould simply repeat the same old cycle of retaliation your world has already lived through so many times before.
8:068 minutos e 6 segundosI want to speak about the actual choice available to you in this moment because I believe this represents the genuine heart of everything I have shared with you so far tonight.
8:178 minutos e 17 segundosYou may move past corruption through unconditional love or you may continue feeding exactly the pattern you claim to oppose.
8:268 minutos e 26 segundosI want you to understand something important.
8:308 minutos e 30 segundosResponding with lower vibration to anything at all, regardless of how genuinely justified that response might
8:378 minutos e 37 segundosfeel, keeps precisely the kind of control system you wish to escape still fed and still active. The more you hold
8:468 minutos e 46 segundostrue light instead, the faster your entire world's collective waveform rises, transforming darker, denser
8:538 minutos e 53 segundosenergy far more quickly than resistance alone ever could. I want to speak about parallel earths a little further because
9:019 minutos e 1 segundoI think this concept deserves considerably more explanation than a single passing description could offer.
9:089 minutos e 8 segundosImagine two identical canvases painted from the exact same starting image hanging side by side. At first glance,
9:189 minutos e 18 segundosnothing distinguishes one from the other. Over time, as different hands add different brush strokes to each canvas,
9:269 minutos e 26 segundosthey gradually diverge until eventually they no longer resemble each other at all. I want you to understand this as a
9:349 minutos e 34 segundoshonest metaphor for what unfolds across your own world right now.
9:409 minutos e 40 segundosEvery soul currently incarnated adds their own particular brushstroke
9:479 minutos e 47 segundosthrough fear or through love, through contraction or through real expansion.
9:559 minutos e 55 segundosAnd this accumulation of countless individual choices gradually separates what was once a single shared reality
10:0310 minutos e 3 segundosinto two increasingly distinct [music] experiences.
10:0710 minutos e 7 segundosI want to speak about why you might not consciously [music] notice this divergence happening around you because I think this deserves genuine honest address.
10:1710 minutos e 17 segundosSouls choosing predominantly fear-based patterns and souls choosing predominantly love-based patterns [music] begin gradually to experience
10:2610 minutos e 26 segundosconsiderably different versions of what appears on the surface to be the exact same shared world. I want you to
10:3410 minutos e 34 segundosunderstand what this means for your own relationships.
10:3810 minutos e 38 segundosSomeone you love may be experiencing [music] an increasingly different version of reality than you are. Even while you continue sharing [music] the
10:4710 minutos e 47 segundossame physical household, the same ordinary conversations, the same familiar routine, this divergence rarely announces itself
10:5610 minutos e 56 segundosdramatically. It unfolds [music] considerably more often as a slow cumulative drift, noticed only in
11:0411 minutos e 4 segundosretrospect once [music] enough distance is genuinely opened between two on similar paths.
11:1011 minutos e 10 segundosI want to speak about astrology now specifically regarding a real planetary cycle currently unfolding because I
11:1811 minutos e 18 segundosbelieve understanding it offers you sincere [music] useful context.
11:2211 minutos e 22 segundosYour world currently moves through what astrologers call a Pluto return. Pluto representing both true secrecy and real symbolic transformation.
11:3311 minutos e 33 segundosthe slowest planet in your solar system to complete a single orbit, requiring roughly 250 years to do so. When Pluto
11:4211 minutos e 42 segundosreturns to its native point, authentic upheaval tends to follow. Secrets surfacing so your world can learn from
11:4911 minutos e 49 segundoswhat previous experimentation did not genuinely serve.
11:5411 minutos e 54 segundosI want you to understand why this particular moment carries such sizable weight. The last time Pluto completed
12:0112 minutos e 1 segundothis return, your world witnessed a genuinely significant declaration of independence born from considerable
12:0812 minutos e 8 segundosconflict and substantially further back along this [music] same cycle. A sincere, significant split within organized religion as well.
12:1912 minutos e 19 segundosHistory moves in patterns significantly more cyclical than most of you currently recognize.
12:2512 minutos e 25 segundosAnd your own present moment sits close to precisely [music] this same kind of threshold. Secrets and long buried truth
12:3312 minutos e 33 segundosdrawing much closer to the surface with each passing season.
12:3812 minutos e 38 segundosI want to speak about other planetary influences beyond Pluto alone because I think a fuller picture serves you better
12:4512 minutos e 45 segundosthan focusing [music] on a single cycle in isolation.
12:4912 minutos e 49 segundosEvery planet within your own solar system contributes its own particular frequency [music] to the wider grid shaping your world's collective consciousness.
13:0013 minutosRetrograde periods when a planet appears to move backward [music] from your own vantage point tend to unsettle whatever pattern that
13:0813 minutos e 8 segundosparticular planet governs forcing genuine reflection rather than [music] allowing continued unconscious momentum.
13:1813 minutos e 18 segundosI want you to understand why these periods so often feel uncomfortable rather than simply neutral.
13:2513 minutos e 25 segundosThey are specifically [music] designed within this wider cosmic architecture to interrupt exactly the kind of stagnant
13:3413 minutos e 34 segundosunconscious pattern your own growth requires you to eventually release. I want to speak about your own son's
13:4113 minutos e 41 segundosrelationship to this wider unfolding as well because I have described its role to you in other transmissions and I want
13:4913 minutos e 49 segundosto connect it directly to tonight's topic.
13:5313 minutos e 53 segundosSolar activity, considerable flares, and considerable shifts in your star zone output [music] interact directly with
14:0014 minutosyour world's collective nervous system, delivering exactly the kind of activation this entire [music] transition requires. I want you to
14:0914 minutos e 9 segundosunderstand this as part of the same coordinated unfolding I have described tonight regarding Pluto's own return.
14:1714 minutos e 17 segundosMultiple cosmic influences converge simultaneously, each contributing its own particular piece to a transition
14:2414 minutos e 24 segundosconsiderably too complex for any single planetary cycle to explain entirely on its own. I want to speak about what
14:3214 minutos e 32 segundosfollows this particular period of upheaval because I do not want tonight's transmission to leave [music] you only with difficulty and no sincere vision beyond it.
14:4214 minutos e 42 segundosOnce this particular planetary transit moves forward [music] into its next phase, a rebuilding stage genuinely
14:4914 minutos e 49 segundosbegins. Free energy likely surfacing for widespread use. [music] Significant old debt and old scarcity gradually dissolving.
14:5914 minutos e 59 segundosYour world moves closer toward genuinely collective [music] cooperative thinking.
15:0515 minutos e 5 segundosan interconnected community looking out for each other's honest well-being rather than continuing [music] along
15:1115 minutos e 11 segundosisolated individual struggle. I want to speak directly to those of you who fear you might be left behind in this
15:1815 minutos e 18 segundosunfolding because I believe real reassurance matters here. Those who continue looking through the lens of
15:2515 minutos e 25 segundosfear will experience substantial turbulence simply because fear prevents you from perceiving the wider authentic picture unfolding around you.
15:3615 minutos e 36 segundosI want you to understand something important. Negative experience held with true openness rather than resistance
15:4415 minutos e 44 segundosstill
15:4515 minutos e 45 segundos[music]
15:4515 minutos e 45 segundosultimately leads toward positive growth.
15:4815 minutos e 48 segundosThose choosing the path of the heart remain genuinely protected throughout their own ascension journey. I want to
15:5515 minutos e 55 segundosspeak about the actual initiations a soul moves through as it prepares for this new earth because considerable
16:0116 minutos e 1 segundo[music]
16:0216 minutos e 2 segundosteaching describes this process in authentic structured detail.
16:0716 minutos e 7 segundosThe first stage involves genuine mastery of the physical body itself.
16:1216 minutos e 12 segundosLearning to release habits and temptations that lower your own vibration, whether through what you consume, through excessive indulgence of
16:2116 minutos e 21 segundosany kind, or through simple chronic neglect of your own physical well-being.
16:2616 minutos e 26 segundosI want you to understand why this particular stage comes first. A body still governed by unconscious impulse
16:3316 minutos e 33 segundoscannot reliably hold the considerably higher frequency this entire transition requires. I want to speak about the
16:4216 minutos e 42 segundossecond stage involving what many traditions call the astral body because I believe this deserves sincere
16:4916 minutos e 49 segundosattention as well. Here a soul learns to consciously direct this subtler layer of its own being moving it independently of
16:5816 minutos e 58 segundosthe physical form in service to itself and to others alike.
17:0317 minutos e 3 segundosI want you to understand what mastering this stage actually produces.
17:0917 minutos e 9 segundosconsiderably greater access to intuitive knowing, to dream state guidance, to a kind of subtle perception your ordinary
17:1817 minutos e 18 segundoswaking consciousness rarely permits you to access [music] directly.
17:2317 minutos e 23 segundosI want to speak about the third stage centered on the laws of creative thought because I believe this connects directly
17:3017 minutos e 30 segundosto practical guidance I will offer you later in tonight's transmission.
17:3617 minutos e 36 segundosOnce a soul has genuinely mastered both physical and astral bodies, it becomes capable of directly influencing matter through focused, disciplined intention.
17:4817 minutos e 48 segundosA capacity your own quantum physics has only recently begun to seriously theorize about, though mystics across
17:5517 minutos e 55 segundosyour world have quietly practiced it for considerably longer than your conventional science has been willing to acknowledge.
18:0418 minutos e 4 segundosI want to speak about the fourth stage, one of honest sacrifice and considerable sustained devotion to deeper study.
18:1318 minutos e 13 segundosAt this stage, a soul develops what some traditions call [music] fourthdimensional vision, perceiving possibility beyond the strict
18:2218 minutos e 22 segundosconstraints of ordinary linear time and gaining genuine understanding of how sound and color themselves can [music]
18:2818 minutos e 28 segundosbe used for healing and how polarity itself functions as a universal principle extending across every kingdom of life.
18:3818 minutos e 38 segundosI want to speak about the fifth and final stage because I [music] believe completing this picture matters before I continue tonight's transmission here.
18:4718 minutos e 47 segundos[music]
18:4718 minutos e 47 segundosA soul masters what remains of its own subtle mental structure entirely becoming what many traditions would call a true master [music] of itself.
18:5918 minutos e 59 segundosOnce this stage genuinely completes, a soul gains real choice regarding its own next step. [music]
19:0619 minutos e 6 segundosWhether to continue exploring other realms of creation entirely or to remain fully realized within the same new earth as one of its guiding presences.
19:1819 minutos e 18 segundosI want to speak about your own physical body specifically because I believe this transformation deserves careful honest explanation.
19:2719 minutos e 27 segundosAs your world's vibration continues rising, your own body gradually shifts from carbon-based structure towards
19:3419 minutos e 34 segundossomething marketkedly lighter, less bound by the same density your current biology depends upon. I want you to understand what this means practically.
19:4519 minutos e 45 segundosA body genuinely aligned with this rising vibration becomes considerably less vulnerable to the disruption your
19:5319 minutos e 53 segundosold denser biological systems once struggled against. I want to speak now about a being many spiritual traditions
20:0220 minutos e 2 segundosremember under the name Melkisedc because his [music] own teaching connects directly to everything I have shared with you tonight.
20:1020 minutos e 10 segundosMelkiseDC describes real chaos unfolding before your world genuinely [music] shifts into its next dimensional phase.
20:1820 minutos e 18 segundosYour planet's own geometric field weakening and [music] growing far erratic as this transition draws closer.
20:2520 minutos e 25 segundosThis particular phase, he explains,
20:2720 minutos e 27 segundos[music]
20:2820 minutos e 28 segundoscan last anywhere from several months to roughly 2 years. Civilization gradually [music] straining as this underlying
20:3520 minutos e 35 segundosfield moves closer toward its own lowest point. I want to speak about why this particular strain affects your own
20:4220 minutos e 42 segundoscollective psyche so directly because I believe this deserves authentic careful [music] attention.
20:4920 minutos e 49 segundosYour world's own consciousness grid holds collective thought, feeling, and memory. And as this [music] field distorts, so does your own collective
20:5820 minutos e 58 segundoswell-being alongside it. I want you to understand something [music] important here because I do not want tonight's transmission to leave you genuinely
21:0721 minutos e 7 segundosalarmed without context. Some among your own astronauts upon first experiencing a comparable disruption to their own
21:1521 minutos e 15 segundosimmediate magnetic field reported honest psychological strain. a difficulty your own scientists eventually address
21:2321 minutos e 23 segundosthrough simple [music] real technology worn directly on the body stabilizing that same field [music] and easing the difficulty substantially.
21:3321 minutos e 33 segundosI want to speak about the practical dimension of this planetary [music] strain because I do not want tonight's transmission to remain only abstract
21:4221 minutos e 42 segundosdescription with no true grounded response available to you during this particular window. Your own nervous
21:5021 minutos e 50 segundossystem carries [music] more than it ordinarily would. And I want you to treat this honestly rather than pushing through it with sheer willpower alone.
22:0022 minutosRest more than you think you need.
22:0322 minutos e 3 segundosReduce your exposure to distressing content beyond what genuinely serves you to know.
22:1022 minutos e 10 segundosSpend time in whatever restores your own sense of genuine connection, whether nature, quiet reflection, or honest
22:1822 minutos e 18 segundosconversation with people who see you clearly. I want to speak about children specifically during this window because
22:2622 minutos e 26 segundostheir experience often differs meaningfully from most adults experience of it.
22:3222 minutos e 32 segundosChildren, particularly the youngest among you, tend [music] to move through this kind of planetary strain with considerably less resistance than adults
22:4022 minutos e 40 segundostypically carry simply because they hold less accumulated conditioning working against the shift. If a child in your
22:4922 minutos e 49 segundoslife seems [music] unusually sensitive, unusually emotional or unusually intuitive during this particular period,
22:5822 minutos e 58 segundosunderstand this as their own nervous system moving through the exact same [music] transition yours currently is
23:0623 minutos e 6 segundossimply with less friction slowing the process down.
23:1023 minutos e 10 segundosI want to speak about your own moon specifically because I believe its role in this unfolding deserves real direct
23:1723 minutos e 17 segundosmention. Your moon carries a sizable direct influence over your own emotional tide, distorting the surrounding
23:2523 minutos e 25 segundosgeomagnetic field in ways your own astrology has long associated with emotional expression.
23:3223 minutos e 32 segundosMany traditions have long observed an honest correlation between full moons and heightened emotional volatility across considerable populations.
23:4223 minutos e 42 segundosThough I would encourage you to hold this observation [music] with true curiosity rather than absolute certainty since your own conventional
23:5023 minutos e 50 segundosscience remains genuinely divided on how strongly this particular pattern actually holds. I want to speak about your own world's Schuman resonance.
24:0124 minutos e 1 segundosometimes called your planet's own heartbeat.
24:0524 minutos e 5 segundosBecause several teachings point directly toward this detail, many spiritual teachers describe this frequency rising
24:1224 minutos e 12 segundosfrom its longheld baseline toward significantly higher measurement in recent years. A shift some interpret as
24:2024 minutos e 20 segundossincere, direct evidence of your world's own accelerating transition.
24:2524 minutos e 25 segundosI want you to hold this claim with the same real discernment I ask of you regarding every topic in these transmissions. A widely shared teaching
24:3424 minutos e 34 segundoswithin this particular community worth real reflection rather than uncritical absolute certainty.
24:4224 minutos e 42 segundosI want to speak about your own world's animal life during the same period because I do not want tonight's transmission to focus only on human experience.
24:5224 minutos e 52 segundosConsiderable disruption to your planet's own magnetic field has already begun affecting m migratory creatures directly, birds and marine life alike.
25:0325 minutos e 3 segundosNavigation systems built entirely around magnetic consistency now working with less reliable information than these
25:1025 minutos e 10 segundosspecies have depended upon for countless generations.
25:1525 minutos e 15 segundosI want you to understand this as a genuine tangible sign of the same underlying shift I have described to you tonight visible directly in your own
25:2425 minutos e 24 segundosnatural world rather [music] than remaining purely theoretical. I want to speak about your own world's markets and
25:3125 minutos e 31 segundoseconomy briefly because considerable teaching connects this seemingly unrelated dimension to the same unfolding as well.
25:4125 minutos e 41 segundosFinancial systems built entirely on collective belief and collective confidence tend to [music] destabilize
25:4825 minutos e 48 segundosalongside the same underlying energetic shift affecting every other dimension of your world right now.
25:5525 minutos e 55 segundosI want you to understand why this matters practically.
25:5925 minutos e 59 segundosConsiderable volatility in this area reflects the same larger pattern. old structures straining and gradually reorganizing themselves.
26:0926 minutos e 9 segundosRather than representing something entirely separate from your world's own spiritual unfolding, I want to speak
26:1626 minutos e 16 segundosabout Atlantis once more because I have described this civilization to you in other transmissions.
26:2326 minutos e 23 segundosAnd I want to add something further here tonight.
26:2626 minutos e 26 segundosConsiderable teachings suggest [music] more than one version of this ancient story actually exists. One where the
26:3426 minutos e 34 segundoscivilization collapsed [music] entirely as your world reset itself. And another where those who had genuinely raised
26:4126 minutos e 41 segundostheir own vibration shifted successfully into a higher dimension instead continuing onward rather than facing
26:4826 minutos e 48 segundos[music] the same collapse. I want you to understand what this suggests about your own present moment. The same fundamental test faces your world once again.
26:5926 minutos e 59 segundosWhether you respond to authentic difficulty through unity and rising vibration or retreat instead into old
27:0627 minutos e 6 segundosfamiliar survival patterns. I want to speak about technology specifically in relation to this ancient pattern because
27:1327 minutos e 13 segundosI believe it deserves true direct explanation.
27:1827 minutos e 18 segundosMelkiseDC explains that synthetic material and technology tend to dismantle back toward their original elemental form during a transition of
27:2727 minutos e 27 segundosthis kind. Which is precisely why your own archaeology finds so little physical evidence of genuinely advanced [clears throat] ancient civilization.
27:3727 minutos e 37 segundosI want you to understand what this suggests about your own current technology as well. Considerable synthetic material surrounding your
27:4527 minutos e 45 segundosworld today may follow this same pattern, dismantling rather than genuinely carrying forward into whatever comes next, unless specifically
27:5427 minutos e 54 segundosprotected by a kind of energetic field your own science has not yet developed.
27:5927 minutos e 59 segundosI want to speak about the actual moment of transition itself [music] because I know several of you are wondering what this genuinely feels like when it finally arrives.
28:0928 minutos e 9 segundosMelkiseDC describes [music] this shift occurring within a relatively brief window, perhaps 5 to 6 [music] hours,
28:1628 minutos e 16 segundosmoving your world through what some traditions call the void and into its [music] nextdimensional home.
28:2228 minutos e 22 segundosThose choosing this sincere evolution begin noticing specific changes even before this window fully arrives. Shifts
28:3028 minutos e 30 segundosin color, [music] shifts in form, extending beyond your ordinary conventional spectrum of perception. I want to speak about what this new
28:3828 minutos e 38 segundosenvironment actually looks like because significant teaching offers genuinely [music] vivid description here. Colors
28:4628 minutos e 46 segundosappear much more vibrant than your current experience allows and entirely unfamiliar forms of plant life emerge.
28:5528 minutos e 55 segundosSustenance markedly more abundant and [music] considerably less burdened by scarcity than your current agriculture
29:0229 minutos e 2 segundosrequires. I want you to hold this vision with honest hope, understanding that whatever [music] specific detail
29:0929 minutos e 9 segundoseventually proves accurate. The underlying direction remains [music] consistent. A world far more abundant,
29:1629 minutos e 16 segundossubstantially more aligned with sincere harmony than the [music] one currently surrounding you.
29:2329 minutos e 23 segundosI want to speak about discernment now because I always return to this and tonight's topic [music] makes it especially important.
29:3129 minutos e 31 segundosI am offering you tonight a synthesis of several considerable teachings, [music] not a single complete unquestionable
29:3829 minutos e 38 segundosaccount of exactly how this transition unfolds.
29:4329 minutos e 43 segundosI would encourage you to hold everything I [music] have shared with you tonight with genuine curiosity rather than absolute certainty, [music] testing it
29:5129 minutos e 51 segundosagainst your own careful reasoning and your own honest felt [music] sense of what resonates as true rather than
29:5929 minutos e 59 segundosaccepting any single detail purely because it arrived through this particular transmission. I want to speak
30:0630 minutos e 6 segundosabout community now because I do not think navigating a transition this significant is meant to unfold entirely
30:1330 minutos e 13 segundosalone. If you know others who resonate with what I have shared tonight, I want to encourage you to discuss it openly,
30:2330 minutos e 23 segundoscomparing your own particular sense of which theory feels most accurate, which sign you have personally noticed, which
30:3030 minutos e 30 segundosstage of initiation feels closest to your own current experience. Simply comparing notes with others walking this
30:3930 minutos e 39 segundossame path often deepens your own understanding considerably more than private reflection alone ever could.
30:4730 minutos e 47 segundosI want [music] to speak about the old earth left behind in this transition because I do not want tonight's transmission to avoid this difficult
30:5630 minutos e 56 segundosdimension entirely. [music] Considerable difficulty accompanies a planet's own natural cleansing. [music]
31:0331 minutos e 3 segundosAnd I want you to hold this honestly rather than with unnecessary alarm.
31:0931 minutos e 9 segundosThis is precisely why cultivating your own rising vibration now rather than waiting until difficulty has already fully arrived matters so significantly.
31:2131 minutos e 21 segundosThose who have done this authentic [music] inner work move through whatever difficulty remains with much greater ease than those who have not yet begun.
31:3031 minutos e 30 segundosI want to speak about your own particular role in this entire unfolding because I do not want tonight's transmission to leave you feeling like a
31:3931 minutos e 39 segundospassive [music] witness to forces entirely outside your own influence.
31:4431 minutos e 44 segundosThe new Earth creates itself precisely as you choose to create it.
31:4931 minutos e 49 segundosYou are not limited by law, by money, by your own geographic circumstance.
31:5631 minutos e 56 segundosOnly your own vibration genuinely determines which reality you ultimately experience.
32:0332 minutos e 3 segundosThis was never about a change of external scenery. It has always been about true change within yourself. Your
32:1032 minutos e 10 segundosown inner world directly shaping how you perceive and experience the outer one surrounding you.
32:1632 minutos e 16 segundosI want to speak about intention specifically because I believe this deserves real practical attention before I close tonight's transmission.
32:2632 minutos e 26 segundosEverything remains simply thought and thought itself remains genuinely infinite.
32:3432 minutos e 34 segundosThis represents real power held directly within probability itself exactly as your own emerging quantum science continues discovering.
32:4432 minutos e 44 segundosSet your intention consistently, focusing on what you genuinely want rather than what you fear [music]
32:5132 minutos e 51 segundosand trust that this practice itself shapes which particular version of Earth you ultimately experience.
32:5932 minutos e 59 segundosI want to close tonight by returning to where I began, the future and the new Earth already quietly taking shape.
33:0833 minutos e 8 segundosWhatever specific detail eventually proves most accurate among the substantial [music] teachings I have shared with you tonight, I want you to
33:1633 minutos e 16 segundostrust the honest underlying direction they all point toward. Your own rising vibration cultivated patiently through
33:2433 minutos e 24 segundosreal forgiveness, authentic presence, and true love remains the single most reliable guide available to you. As this
33:3233 minutos e 32 segundostransition continues unfolding, move gently through whatever this transmission has stirred in you tonight.
33:4033 minutos e 40 segundosHold everything I have shared with sincere curiosity rather than absolute [music] certainty.
33:4633 minutos e 46 segundosChoose love over fear in each ordinary moment available to you. [music] And trust that the new Earth, however it
33:5333 minutos e 53 segundosultimately arrives, is already being built one genuine choice at a time through souls exactly like you.
34:0234 minutos e 2 segundosI want to speak about patience once more before I close because I [music] know the temptation to expect this entire transition to complete quickly is genuinely strong.
34:1334 minutos e 13 segundosThis unfolding moves across a considerable span of time, seasons, [music] and years rather than a single dramatic night. Even as the pace within
34:2234 minutos e 22 segundos[music] that span continues genuinely accelerating with each passing cycle, I would rather you hold tonight's [music]
34:2934 minutos e 29 segundosvision as sincere hopeful direction, not as a specific guaranteed timeline you can measure your [music] own
34:3834 minutos e 38 segundosdisappointment against. Should the fuller picture take longer to arrive than your own understandable eagerness
34:4434 minutos e 44 segundosmight prefer, one final thought before I leave you tonight.
34:5034 minutos e 50 segundosEvery sincere [music] transformation your world has ever lived through began exactly the [music] way this one currently unfolds. Quietly,
34:5834 minutos e 58 segundosgradually through countless [music] ordinary souls choosing one day at a time to trust their own rising light
35:0535 minutos e 5 segundosover their own remaining fear. You are already part of that same quiet choosing tonight. [music] Whether or not the
35:1435 minutos e 14 segundosfuller picture has yet fully revealed itself to you, this has been an Ashtar Command transmission.
35:2235 minutos e 22 segundosTell us in the comments which part of tonight's vision of the future and the new Earth resonated most strongly with you.
35:2935 minutos e 29 segundosI want to tell you something important.
35:3235 minutos e 32 segundosIn this video, [snorts] we're going to share why this school community exists and why you might feel called to join.
35:3935 minutos e 39 segundosWhat is the truth can change your life?
35:4235 minutos e 42 segundosIt's a day-by-day spiritual community for genuine awakening and ascension.
35:4835 minutos e 48 segundosHere you'll receive clear, unfiltered, mind-blowing, out of thisworld information about ascension, the fifth
35:5735 minutos e 57 segundosdimension, clones, bioobots, human hybrids, artificial intelligence,
36:0436 minutos e 4 segundosreptilians, [music] and many more hidden truths of our reality.
36:0836 minutos e 8 segundosWelcome to the family. The truth can change your life. And your next level of awakening begins [music] the moment you step in.

Sincronizar com o momento do vídeo






 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário