Transcrição
Pesquisar transcrição
Pesquisar transcrição
0:055 segundos48 hours ago, a research team beneath the Antarctic ice stopped responding.
0:1010 segundosAnd tonight, I am going to tell you exactly what they found right before their signal went silent. I am Ashtar.
0:1818 segundosAnd what I am about to share with you tonight is considerably more unsettling than what I described to you in my previous transmission about this
0:2525 segundoscontinent. Because what has happened since then confirms something I genuinely hoped would not happen so
0:3333 segundossoon. I want to begin with what I told you before briefly because tonight's transmission builds directly on top of it.
0:4343 segundosBeneath the ice sits a preserved frozen record of one of the most advanced civilizations that ever existed on this
0:5050 segundosworld. Sealed there by a catastrophe that reshaped your entire planet's surface.
0:5656 segundosI want you to remember that detail carefully tonight because it matters directly to what I am about to describe.
1:041 minuto e 4 segundosI want to speak about a specific detection made only days ago that changed everything about how urgently I needed to bring you this particular
1:131 minuto e 13 segundostransmission. A thermal anomaly already flagged in previous surveys as unusual began pulsing. I want you to understand
1:221 minuto e 22 segundosexactly what I mean by that word because I do not want you to imagine anything vague or uncertain.
1:291 minuto e 29 segundosA steady rhythmic fluctuation in temperature, rising and falling at a consistent interval,
1:371 minuto e 37 segundosrepeating with a regularity your own geological instruments have
1:441 minuto e 44 segundosnever recorded from anything naturally occurring beneath that ice before.
1:511 minuto e 51 segundosI want you to sit with that detail for a moment. Natural heat sources do not pulse this way. Machinery does. and
1:591 minuto e 59 segundosconsiderably more unsettling to consider. [music] So does Something Alive.
2:042 minutos e 4 segundosI want to speak about what happened next because this is where tonight's [music] transmission turns considerably darker
2:112 minutos e 11 segundosthan my previous one on this subject. A small research team already stationed nearby for entirely ordinary publicly
2:192 minutos e 19 segundosdisclosed scientific purposes was quietly redirected toward that specific coordinate.
2:262 minutos e 26 segundosI want you to understand what I am telling you here. This redirection was never announced publicly. I know this because I have access to information
2:352 minutos e 35 segundosyour own conventional channels [music] simply do not carry.
2:392 minutos e 39 segundosThat team reached the anomaly's location, began transmitting preliminary readings back to their base station, and
2:472 minutos e 47 segundosthen 48 hours ago stopped transmitting entirely. I want to be careful and precise here because I do not want
2:552 minutos e 55 segundostonight's transmission to spiral into confident claims [music] I cannot actually stand behind.
3:023 minutos e 2 segundosI do not know with complete certainty
3:043 minutos e 4 segundos[music]
3:053 minutos e 5 segundoswhat happened to that team in the hours since their signal went silent.
3:103 minutos e 10 segundosI want to tell you honestly what I do [music] know and allow you to sit with the considerable weight of that uncertainty alongside me tonight rather
3:203 minutos e 20 segundosthan offering you false comforting certainty I do not actually possess.
3:253 minutos e 25 segundosBefore I continue, I want to mention there is a space built for tracking exactly this kind of unfolding situation
3:323 minutos e 32 segundosin real time. A community on school called the truth can change your life.
3:383 minutos e 38 segundosFor those of you who want considerably more context than a single transmission can carry as this continues to develop,
3:473 minutos e 47 segundosI want to speak now about what I believe that pulsing signature actually represents because I think the explanation matters as much as the unsettling fact of its existence.
3:593 minutos e 59 segundosI have told you before that [music] this ancient civilization's technology relied on a system your own physics has only
4:064 minutos e 6 segundosrecently begun to seriously theorize about energy drawn directly from your planet's own natural currents rather
4:144 minutos e 14 segundosthan any conventional fuel source. I want you to understand what a pulsing signal like this one likely indicates.
4:224 minutos e 22 segundosNot simply residual passive heat from an ancient dormant structure. a genuine active cycle. The kind of rhythm a
4:304 minutos e 30 segundossystem produces when [music] something within it continues drawing and releasing power even after tens of thousands of years of otherwise complete
4:394 minutos e 39 segundos[music] dormcancy. I want you to sit with the actual implication of that for a moment because I do not want to rush
4:464 minutos e 46 segundospast it. Something beneath that ice may still [music] in some limited sense be functioning. I want to speak about why
4:544 minutos e 54 segundosthis particular possibility unsettles even those of us who have studied your world's deeper history for a
5:015 minutos e 1 segundoconsiderable span of time. A structure that has remained fully dormant for tens of thousands of years, suddenly
5:095 minutos e 9 segundosbeginning to show renewed [music] rhythmic activity, does not do so without some kind of trigger.
5:165 minutos e 16 segundosI want to offer you the explanation I currently believe most [music] likely, though I want to be honest that I cannot confirm this with complete certainty tonight.
5:255 minutos e 25 segundosYour planet's own rising collective frequency, which I have described extensively in other transmissions,
5:325 minutos e 32 segundosmay be reaching a threshold capable of reactivating systems [music] that have remained genuinely inert since long before your current civilization began
5:415 minutos e 41 segundoskeeping any written record at all. I want to speak about what this could mean if I am correct about that explanation
5:495 minutos e 49 segundosbecause I think both the hopeful and the concerning implications deserve genuine honest space tonight.
5:565 minutos e 56 segundosIf this reactivation reflects genuine benevolent technology, finally receiving enough ambient energy to resume some
6:046 minutos e 4 segundosportion of its original function, this could represent an extraordinary opportunity, knowledge and capability.
6:126 minutos e 12 segundosyour world has not had access to in longer than your entire recorded history spans. I want to be equally honest about the darker possibility.
6:226 minutos e 22 segundosNot everything preserved beneath that ice was necessarily benevolent in its original purpose. I have described
6:306 minutos e 30 segundosconsiderable [music] conflict, considerable darkness in the deeper history of that ancient era.
6:366 minutos e 36 segundosI cannot promise you tonight that whatever is stirring beneath the ice belongs unambiguously to the more hopeful side of that ancient conflict.
6:466 minutos e 46 segundosI want to speak about the base station's [music] own leadership response because I think this detail matters to how you understand the [music] seriousness of what has unfolded.
6:566 minutos e 56 segundosOnce the team's signal failed to return within the expected window, the [music] base station initiated what I understand
7:027 minutos e 2 segundosto be their standard emergency protocol, attempting contact through multiple redundant channels before escalating the
7:107 minutos e 10 segundossituation further. I want you to understand something important about this response. It reflects genuine
7:177 minutos e 17 segundosappropriate concern, not confirmation of the worst possible outcome.
7:237 minutos e 23 segundosResearch stations in genuinely remote hostile environments train extensively for exactly this kind of communication
7:317 minutos e 31 segundosfailure precisely because it happens [music] with some regularity for entirely mundane reasons. I want to
7:397 minutos e 39 segundosspeak about the broader pattern of anomalies [music] detected across this same general region over the past several months because I do not want
7:477 minutos e 47 segundostonight's transmission to [music] suggest this single event arrived without any warning.
7:537 minutos e 53 segundosSmaller, less dramatic fluctuations in the same area have been quietly noted for some time now. Gradual shifts in
8:018 minutos e 1 segundomagnetic readings, occasional brief thermal spikes considerably smaller than what I have described to you tonight.
8:108 minutos e 10 segundosI want you to understand what this pattern actually suggests. This was not a sudden isolated event. It was
8:188 minutos e 18 segundosconsiderably more accurately the culmination of a gradual buildup, small signs accumulating steadily until they
8:258 minutos e 25 segundosfinally crossed a threshold significant enough to draw this level of direct urgent attention. I want to speak
8:328 minutos e 32 segundosbriefly about the specific readings this team managed to transmit before communication ended because I believe
8:398 minutos e 39 segundosthese final data points deserve genuine mention tonight.
8:448 minutos e 44 segundosIn the hours before their signal fell silent, the team reported detecting a faint but consistent electromagnetic
8:518 minutos e 51 segundospattern beneath the anomaly, distinct from anything naturally occurring in ice or bedrock. I want you to understand
8:598 minutos e 59 segundoswhat this detail suggests. A structured signal, however faint, is not what you would expect from ordinary geological activity.
9:099 minutos e 9 segundosIt is considerably more precisely what you would expect from an active system still capable of generating and
9:169 minutos e 16 segundosorganizing energy in a deliberate pattern even after such an extraordinarily long dormcancy.
9:249 minutos e 24 segundosI want to speak about the last transmission specifically because I think you deserve to know exactly what was reported before the silence began.
9:339 minutos e 33 segundosThe final message received described what one team member characterized as a sense of being watched. An unmistakable,
9:419 minutos e 41 segundosunsettling awareness that something within that structure had become aware of their presence there.
9:489 minutos e 48 segundosI want to be extremely careful with how I present this detail to you tonight. I do not want to sensationalize a single
9:559 minutos e 55 segundosbrief secondhand account into confirmed fact.
9:599 minutos e 59 segundosI want you to receive it exactly as it was reported. Genuinely unsettling, genuinely unconfirmed and genuinely
10:0710 minutos e 7 segundosworth taking seriously without allowing it to spiral into certainty I cannot actually offer you. I want to speak
10:1410 minutos e 14 segundosabout the missing research team specifically because I do not want tonight's transmission to [music] leave this detail unressed simply because I
10:2210 minutos e 22 segundoslack complete answers. I want you to understand what I genuinely believe while being honest about the limits of [music] that belief.
10:3110 minutos e 31 segundosI do not believe based on everything I currently know that this team has [music] come to direct immediate harm.
10:3810 minutos e 38 segundosCommunication loss of this kind in an environment already known for severe magnetic and atmospheric [music] interference, particularly near a site
10:4710 minutos e 47 segundosactively emitting the kind of unusual energetic signature I have described tonight, is genuinely consistent with
10:5510 minutos e 55 segundosequipment failure rather than anything more sinister.
11:0011 minutosI want you to hold this as [music] genuine reasonable hope, not as confirmed fact I am certain of. I want
11:0711 minutos e 7 segundosto speak about why I am bringing you this information [music] now. While genuine uncertainty still surrounds exactly what has happened rather than
11:1511 minutos e 15 segundos[music] waiting until I have complete confirmed answers, I believe you deserve to know what is actually unfolding in as close to real
11:2411 minutos e 24 segundostime as I am able to bring it to you rather than receiving only a carefully finished, fully resolved account well
11:3211 minutos e 32 segundosafter the fact. I want you to understand that this also means tonight's transmission may prove in some of its
11:3911 minutos e 39 segundosspecific details to be incomplete or even partially mistaken once more information becomes available.
11:4811 minutos e 48 segundosI would rather offer you my honest current understanding clearly [snorts] labeled as still developing than wait in silence until every uncertainty has resolved.
11:5811 minutos e 58 segundosI want to speak about what you can actually do with this information tonight because I do not want to leave you only with unresolved tension and no
12:0712 minutos e 7 segundosgenuine outlet for it. Hold this situation in your own awareness without spiraling into unnecessary fear.
12:1512 minutos e 15 segundosI want you to understand something important about fear specifically regarding this particular unfolding.
12:2212 minutos e 22 segundosWidespread collective anxiety does nothing to help that research team. And it does nothing [music] to influence whatever is genuinely occurring beneath that ice.
12:3312 minutos e 33 segundosWhat genuinely helps in situations like this one is calm, grounded [music] attention, held steadily rather than anxiously.
12:4312 minutos e 43 segundosThe same quality of presence I have asked of you throughout every transmission in this [music] ongoing series.
12:5012 minutos e 50 segundosI want to speak briefly about what similar reactivation events in other locations around [music] your world might teach us about what to expect
12:5812 minutos e 58 segundoshere. I have described other ancient sites to you in previous [music] transmissions similarly dormant,
13:0413 minutos e 4 segundossimilarly connected to the same deeper history.
13:0813 minutos e 8 segundosNone of them to my knowledge have shown quite this specific pattern of renewed rhythmic activity before.
13:1513 minutos e 15 segundos[music]
13:1513 minutos e 15 segundosNow, I want you to understand what this means. Whatever is happening beneath the Antarctic ice specifically may represent
13:2413 minutos e 24 segundos[music] something genuinely new. The first clear sign of a wider reactivation that could over time extend to other
13:3313 minutos e 33 segundossimilarly dormant locations across your world.
13:3813 minutos e 38 segundosI want to give you a few signs to watch for tonight. Ways this particular unfolding may already be touching your own life. So tonight's message stays personal rather than only distant news.
13:5013 minutos e 50 segundosYou may notice [music] unusually vivid dreams involving ice, darkness, or a persistent low rhythmic [music] sound.
13:5713 minutos e 57 segundosArriving with a clarity that feels different from ordinary dream content.
14:0214 minutos e 2 segundosYou may notice a sudden unexplainable heaviness in your chest when Antarctica comes up in conversation or in the news.
14:1014 minutos e 10 segundosa physical reaction that goes beyond ordinary curiosity about a distant place. You may notice a persistent urge
14:1814 minutos e 18 segundosto check for updates on this situation more frequently than feels entirely comfortable, an anxious pull worth
14:2614 minutos e 26 segundosnoticing and gently moderating. Even as you remain genuinely engaged with what continues to unfold, [music] if several
14:3414 minutos e 34 segundosof these signs feel familiar, you are likely more energetically sensitive [music] to this particular situation
14:4114 minutos e 41 segundosthan most. And I want you to hold that sensitivity with genuine self-compassion rather than alarm.
14:5014 minutos e 50 segundosI want to speak about timing because I know several of you are wondering how quickly more information might become available. I cannot give you an exact
14:5814 minutos e 58 segundostimeline tonight for when clearer answers arrive and I do not want to promise you a specific date simply to offer a more satisfying conclusion.
15:0915 minutos e 9 segundosWhat I can tell you is that I am continuing to monitor this situation closely and I will bring you further
15:1515 minutos e 15 segundostransmissions as genuine reliable information becomes available to me rather than waiting for complete
15:2315 minutos e 23 segundosresolution before sharing anything further at all.
15:2815 minutos e 28 segundosI want to speak about the wider network of similarly ancient sites I've described to you in previous transmissions [music] because I think this connects directly
15:3615 minutos e 36 segundosto how seriously you should take what is unfolding tonight. If this specific reactivation proves genuine, it would
15:4315 minutos e 43 segundos[music] represent the first confirmed instance of dormant technology from that ancient era beginning to resume activity in the modern era.
15:5315 minutos e 53 segundosI want you to understand why this matters beyond this single location.
15:5815 minutos e 58 segundosOther sites similarly connected to this same deeper history may follow a similar pattern as your world's collective frequency continues rising.
16:0816 minutos e 8 segundosAntarctica may simply be first, not necessarily unique. I want to speak about governments and institutions
16:1616 minutos e 16 segundoscurrently aware of this situation because I know several of you are wondering how much of what I am describing tonight is already known
16:2416 minutos e 24 segundosoutside of this transmission. Certain research programs maintain genuine awareness of anomalies like this one.
16:3216 minutos e 32 segundosThough public disclosure of specific incidents, including the one I have described to you tonight, remains inconsistent at best.
16:4116 minutos e 41 segundosI want you to hold this observation with genuine discernment rather than blanket suspicion.
16:4816 minutos e 48 segundosMost researchers within these programs are doing careful, honest work within genuinely difficult constraints, not
16:5516 minutos e 55 segundosdeliberately concealing information from you out of malice.
17:0017 minutosThe pattern of limited disclosure reflects institutional caution as much as anything more deliberately secretive.
17:0817 minutos e 8 segundosI want to close tonight by returning to where I began, the pulsing signature beneath the ice, and the research team whose signal fell silent 48 hours ago.
17:1817 minutos e 18 segundosI do not have every answer you likely want from me tonight, and I am choosing honesty about that uncertainty over false, comforting [music] certainty I do not actually possess.
17:2917 minutos e 29 segundosWhat I can tell you is this.
17:3217 minutos e 32 segundosSomething beneath that ancient ice has begun stirring after an extraordinarily long dormcancy. And your own world's
17:3917 minutos e 39 segundosrising collective frequency may be the very thing [music] that woke it.
17:4417 minutos e 44 segundosWhatever this ultimately turns out to mean, I do not believe you are facing it unprepared. And I do not believe you are
17:5117 minutos e 51 segundosfacing it without genuine support, watching closely alongside you. Move gently through whatever unease tonight's
17:5817 minutos e 58 segundostransmission has stirred in you. Hold the missing research team in your own genuine grounded intention rather than
18:0618 minutos e 6 segundosanxious fear and trust that I will continue bringing you honest information as this situation develops, whatever
18:1318 minutos e 13 segundosdirection it ultimately takes. One final thought before I leave you tonight.
18:1918 minutos e 19 segundosEvery genuinely significant discovery or species has ever made began in some sense exactly like this. [music]
18:2818 minutos e 28 segundosincomplete information, genuine uncertainty, and a choice [music] to move forward with honest curiosity rather than
18:3718 minutos e 37 segundoswaiting for perfect, complete [music] answers before taking any interest at all.
18:4318 minutos e 43 segundosWhatever this situation ultimately reveals, you [music] are witnessing something genuinely significant unfold in as close to real time as any of you
18:5218 minutos e 52 segundoshave ever had the chance [music] to witness something like this before.
18:5618 minutos e 56 segundosI want to speak about what you can practically do tonight beyond simply holding calm attention if you feel
19:0319 minutos e 3 segundosgenuinely called to engage further with this unfolding situation.
19:0819 minutos e 8 segundosContinue watching for genuine verifiable updates through careful [music] discerning sources rather than allowing speculation including some of my own
19:1719 minutos e 17 segundosspeculation tonight to harden into certainty before genuine confirmation arrives.
19:2419 minutos e 24 segundosI want you to hold everything I have shared with you tonight exactly as I described it earlier honest current understanding
19:3219 minutos e 32 segundosclearly and complete rather than a finished confirmed account of exactly what has occurred. I want to speak about
19:3919 minutos e 39 segundoshow you might personally support the research team wherever they currently are through simple focused intention.
19:4819 minutos e 48 segundosI want you to understand that this kind of intention does not require any special training or elaborate ritual.
19:5519 minutos e 55 segundosSimply hold a clear, calm image of their safe return whenever this situation comes to mind over the coming days.
20:0320 minutos e 3 segundosI want you to trust that this kind of [music] focused collective intention held by enough of you simultaneously
20:1120 minutos e 11 segundosgenuinely contribute something meaningful to how situations like this one ultimately resolve. [music] Even
20:1820 minutos e 18 segundosthough I cannot promise you exactly how or when that resolution arrives.
20:2520 minutos e 25 segundosOne final thought before I leave you tonight.
20:2920 minutos e 29 segundosEvery genuinely significant discovery your species has ever made began [music] in some sense exactly like this.
20:3720 minutos e 37 segundosIncomplete information, genuine uncertainty, and a choice to move forward with honest curiosity rather
20:4420 minutos e 44 segundosthan waiting for perfect complete answers before taking any interest at all. Whatever this situation ultimately
20:5220 minutos e 52 segundosreveals, you are witnessing [music] something genuinely significant unfold in as close to real time as any of you
21:0021 minutoshave ever had the chance to witness something like this before. This has been an Ashtar Command transmission.
21:0821 minutos e 8 segundosTell us in the comments whether you have felt any unusual pull toward Antarctica specifically these past several days and
21:1521 minutos e 15 segundos[music] we will continue tracking this situation together in the transmissions ahead.
21:2121 minutos e 21 segundosI want to tell you something important in this video. We're going to share why this school community exists and why you
21:2921 minutos e 29 segundosmight feel called to join. What is the truth can change your life? It's a day-by-day spiritual community for
21:3721 minutos e 37 segundosgenuine awakening and ascension. Here you'll receive clear, unfiltered, mind-blowing, out of thisworld
21:4621 minutos e 46 segundosinformation about ascension, the fifth dimension, clones, bioo, human hybrids,
21:5421 minutos e 54 segundosartificial intelligence, reptilians, and many more hidden truths of our reality.
22:0022 minutosWelcome to the family. [music] The truth can change your life. And your next level of awakening begins [music] the moment you step in.
Sincronizar com o momento do vídeo
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário