quarta-feira, 19 de agosto de 2026

ranscrição

Pesquisar transcrição
Pesquisar transcrição

0:077 segundos[music]
0:1313 segundos[music]
0:1717 segundosHeat. Heat. [music]
0:3030 segundos[music]
0:3434 segundos[music]
0:3535 segundosHeat. Heat.
0:4747 segundos[music]
0:5353 segundos[music]
0:5858 segundos[music]
1:031 minuto e 3 segundos[music]
1:081 minuto e 8 segundos[music]
1:111 minuto e 11 segundosA I Heaven to earth. What's up everybody?
1:151 minuto e 15 segundosI'm happy to be here to bring you information of my last missions. Okay,
1:241 minuto e 24 segundosupdate one. The first mission I ever did that really got traction of the mission
1:321 minuto e 32 segundosgoing to the moon and to the moon of Geneade.
1:381 minuto e 38 segundosUm, one of the biggest moons that we have in our solar system that is going around Jupiter is bigger than Mercury.
1:441 minuto e 44 segundosAnd we have ETS in this moment. We have other soldiers that are working in that
1:501 minuto e 50 segundosarea of our solar system as we talk right now. Okay. I first contacted
1:591 minuto e 59 segundosMichael Salah November 23rd, 2021 about this
2:062 minutos e 6 segundosmission that I had. Okay. And a lot of people ask me what was the craft that we
2:142 minutos e 14 segundosgot on when we went to the moon. So there there's two different crafts. When you go outer like towards the the gas
2:242 minutos e 24 segundosgiants, there's a different ship that you ride on the inner like
2:332 minutos e 33 segundosMars in our solar system not crossing the asteroid belt.
2:412 minutos e 41 segundosWe we fly in these saucer-l like ships or the TR3B looking ships and also
2:492 minutos e 49 segundoshexagon type of ships and teardrop types of ships that we have flying around. So
2:572 minutos e 57 segundosgoing to the moon, we got on this TR3B looking ship
3:033 minutos e 3 segundosand a lot of people ask me why did he go to the moon? You know, I
3:113 minutos e 11 segundoswas working on a lot of different types of filtration systems that are still
3:193 minutos e 19 segundosclassified as I talk with you right now that they use in space. Okay? And you
3:263 minutos e 26 segundoscan transport these systems to planets, to moons, and they can convert a lot of
3:333 minutos e 33 segundosthings into water. They can find the water and convert it into water. So
3:403 minutos e 40 segundosI am I was chosen to go into this mission. Okay.
3:473 minutos e 47 segundosAnd I remember everything that happened in this mission when I came back. They usually put people through a type of how
3:563 minutos e 56 segundoscan I call it? It's called a FR room.
4:034 minutos e 3 segundosA forget room. Let's let's put it that way. A forget room. is this this room that they put you in after you do the
4:104 minutos e 10 segundosmission, right? After you do the mission, they put you in this room. This room is like a square and it has metal
4:174 minutos e 17 segundosballs in each corner. They put you in the middle and you have to go through this room after you do every mission.
4:244 minutos e 24 segundosAnd it bombards you with a frequency that makes you dizzy. Yes, it makes you dizzy. Some people even throw up after
4:334 minutos e 33 segundosgoing through this room. you just and after you go through through this room, you forget of what you done or any
4:414 minutos e 41 segundosmissions that you have done. But the people that are more prone to remember are the people that are more language
4:484 minutos e 48 segundosbased with music or something. And and after a couple hours, I started remembering everything and they noticed that I started remembering all all these missions that I was going going to.
5:015 minutos e 1 segundoOkay. When we went to the moon, [sighs] when we went, it was a group of us of
5:085 minutos e 8 segundossoldiers, it was so fast. So, I remember me telling you guys that going from
5:165 minutos e 16 segundosthis area, Eglund, to Puerto Rico is like 8 to 9 minutes. So, that's 7,000 miles per hour. We were going way faster
5:255 minutos e 25 segundosthan that um on this mission. And when we approach the moon, okay, when you approach the moon and you start getting
5:345 minutos e 34 segundosclose, you get a a ship that approaches you first.
5:415 minutos e 41 segundosIt looks like an orb. Like it goes up and it slows down and it goes around the ship. It goes around the ship and it
5:495 minutos e 49 segundosgoes really fast and it flashes and then it comes out and then it goes back to the moon. So, I think it's like a type
5:585 minutos e 58 segundosof drone or a type of ship that the moon occupants have. I remember a a person that used to communicate with me. His
6:056 minutos e 5 segundosname was Lovent and he used to fly in this eggshaped ship. And I'm talking
6:126 minutos e 12 segundosabout this like what 2017 2018 that I was communicating with this person named Lovant and he looked Indian looking. The
6:216 minutos e 21 segundosonly difference is that right here has like a straight type of
6:296 minutos e 29 segundosuh it's like a straight skin that goes here and it makes the nose like straight like he looks they
6:386 minutos e 38 segundoslook different but they look Indian. He told me that they used to live on Earth but they moved to to to the moon. So let
6:466 minutos e 46 segundosme show you a clip of my communication with him when I used to talk to him. Okay, look at this video.
6:536 minutos e 53 segundosWe used to sit down and [music] talk and looking at the moon and he used to tell me that hey I want you to know that every
7:027 minutos e 2 segundos[music] time you look at the moon I want you to understand that I got family and friends up there that I got people up
7:087 minutos e 8 segundosthere that would wish to be me and come to her.
7:137 minutos e 13 segundosSo we started talking about life and [music] he was telling me also that never miss the opportunity if [music] somebody picks you up in the spacecraft.
7:267 minutos e 26 segundosNever miss the opportunity. [music] And he was telling me how much he loved Earth with the diversity of different people and cultures.
7:347 minutos e 34 segundosAnd he was like, "Wow, I [music] just wish you guys can see how sound." He was telling me that the moon has a
7:427 minutos e 42 segundoscrater, right, that has a hole [music] that the ships enter and they come out
7:507 minutos e 50 segundosand they come in, but they have like a security structure there. [music] So, whoever is out there is protecting the security of that hole that goes into
7:577 minutos e 57 segundos[music] the interior of the moon and goes to this particular city where he's from. And it's really exciting what [music] he was telling me
8:058 minutos e 5 segundosabout his friends and family and not missing the opportunity
8:118 minutos e 11 segundosto when uh BT [music] approaches you with a ship.
8:168 minutos e 16 segundosSo these people they live in the moon and the places that they live is inside
8:248 minutos e 24 segundoscertain craters that you could see if you get a telescope you could see the the area where they live and it's always by the dark side of the moon. Okay?
8:348 minutos e 34 segundosMeaning dark side that we don't see because sometimes the sun is hitting that side too. So inside these craters
8:418 minutos e 41 segundosthere's a goal lock zone. Okay. And this crater is made
8:478 minutos e 47 segundosround, right? But inside the creases of the crater, there's volcanic tubes. And
8:558 minutos e 55 segundosthese tubes are huge. And this is where we get into project horizon that they
9:019 minutos e 1 segundokept going in 19 what 59 March. They kept going to the moon and building
9:089 minutos e 8 segundosthese bases. But these people were there before. So they had to do like a treaty of with these people and something
9:179 minutos e 17 segundoshappened in between these people because somewhere else in the around the moon you got the you got the beings the ETSs that look
9:259 minutos e 25 segundoslike gray and they're really territorial. They'll kick you out from that area really fast. And you got these
9:349 minutos e 34 segundosalso plasmoids or these other things that live on the moon in the
9:429 minutos e 42 segundosinterior part. But you got these Indian these Indians people that have 100,000 people living there.
9:509 minutos e 50 segundos100,000. Okay. It's not that much, but they live there. And they they've been living there for thousands of years in
9:579 minutos e 57 segundosthe moon. and they got a joint operation with the militaries that are connected to Earth. Okay? And from the moon, they
10:0710 minutos e 7 segundosgo farther out into our solar system, investigating other moons and communicating with other ETs and all
10:1310 minutos e 13 segundosthat. Okay? So Lovent used to always tell me
10:2110 minutos e 21 segundosthat they come to earth to visit earth and to study earth to see when they are coming back.
10:3010 minutos e 30 segundosSo they also sent people their people out from our solar system to other star systems with their technology with their
10:3810 minutos e 38 segundosvimmana or type of ships that they have.
10:4310 minutos e 43 segundosSo when I went to the moon, I remember entering into the volcanic
10:5210 minutos e 52 segundostube and it was built ancient. It looked really ancient, but it was built like futuristic,
11:0011 minutosokay? Smoothed out and it's like a co copper substance that
11:0711 minutos e 7 segundosen envelopes the the whole structure, right? And you can feel like a like the vibration of the moon when you enter.
11:1611 minutos e 16 segundosAnd it's like the the temperature goes down into 54°
11:2211 minutos e 22 segundosor 60° into these volcanic moon uh structures that they have built and and
11:3211 minutos e 32 segundosit and it goes more in into the moon.
11:3811 minutos e 38 segundosI never thought that this would happen to me when we came back from that mission. Okay, I will do a part two
11:4511 minutos e 45 segundosvideo of this update because we got update one and then update two when we visited the moon genade.
11:5711 minutos e 57 segundosSo when we came back from the moon, they lined up all the soldiers and they put them in this FR room. the forget broom, whatever you want to call it.
12:1012 minutos e 10 segundosLike I said before, they tried to forget. And the reason
12:1712 minutos e 17 segundosI was walking to the defect in seventh special forces group and another soldier
12:2412 minutos e 24 segundosput his hand on my shoulder. He says, "You remember, don't you?" I'm like, "Remember what?" And he looked at me
12:3312 minutos e 33 segundosstraight in my eyes. He says, "You remember what we did?
12:3612 minutos e 36 segundosI I I remember as well. So I'm like, "Okay, so what we're going to do?" He says, "You know your part." So he
12:4412 minutos e 44 segundosalready knew what was going down with with the guy that was giving me the green light to talk about this. So I told him say, "Yeah, I got the
12:5212 minutos e 52 segundospermission to talk about this, but I had the helmet in that time." So nobody recognized me. Nobody knew who I was.
13:0113 minutos e 1 segundoAnd when we go through these missions, they put people through these types of rooms that make you forget because of the
13:1013 minutos e 10 segundosfrequency that bombards your brain and the brain waves and you come out with a headache. Some people come out throwing
13:1613 minutos e 16 segundosup. It's is it sucks. It really sucks going through that experience. And it's not in seventh group that we come back.
13:2513 minutos e 25 segundosWe come back on the base, Egglund Air Force Base on a separate location,
13:3213 minutos e 32 segundosseparate landing that I think I I shared in one of the videos with Dr. Michael Salah. It's an open place and then you
13:4013 minutos e 40 segundoshave white vans or black vans picking you up, taking you to straight to this location.
13:4613 minutos e 46 segundosRemember, you're in shock mode. You came back from a place that nobody goes. You know, this includes when you go into these inner earth missions, interacting
13:5613 minutos e 56 segundoswith these other people. This includes when you go into the ocean and interact with these other ETs that live there.
14:0414 minutos e 4 segundosUm, when you start seeing massive structures inside the ocean that looks that are arcs and is ancient, they bring
14:1414 minutos e 14 segundosyou back to this room. I've been to this room more than 50 or 60 times that I remember and and still I haven't been um
14:2314 minutos e 23 segundosforgetful. Uh sometimes I wake up and I don't remember nothing. Like there's
14:3014 minutos e 30 segundosdays that I wake up in my room and I don't know where I'm at. So it does take
14:3914 minutos e 39 segundosa toll on the soldiers. It does. you you wake up and you just forget where you're
14:4514 minutos e 45 segundosat, who's around you. And for those soldiers that remembering remember
14:5214 minutos e 52 segundosall these missions later on in life, they're probably going to be um forgetful. Okay? So, don't mind me if I get forgetful.
15:0415 minutos e 4 segundosUm, I still remember and I I that's why also we're registering all these videos, all this information on YouTube and you
15:1215 minutos e 12 segundosguys can download it and save it and all that. And I'm also giving information
15:1915 minutos e 19 segundosin Patreon and I put it there for everybody, you know, can learn how to summon these ships because that's one
15:2815 minutos e 28 segundosway that I did summon Loent the Indian type guy with this eggshaped ship. And then when I heard this pilot talking
15:3515 minutos e 35 segundosabout the egg, I think his name was Barber, he was talking about the eggshaped ship and he was feeling sad.
15:4115 minutos e 41 segundosSo these people, they come from the moon and they got a base inside our oceans and also in Antarctica, connected with
15:4915 minutos e 49 segundosthe Nordics. They're connected with the Nordics as well and some types of people that look like the
15:5715 minutos e 57 segundosgrays. Okay. But they have hair once you enter the moon, right? Yeah.
16:0316 minutos e 3 segundosYou're pulling security, but they when when the ship lands, you
16:1016 minutos e 10 segundoshave a security force that gets to you and they give you inside the ship, they give you the helmet and the breathing
16:1816 minutos e 18 segundosapparatus just to go to one location to another location after you enter the the tube location. They have it has oxygen.
16:2816 minutos e 28 segundosIt has water. It has places to stay. It has a uh defect. Um
16:3616 minutos e 36 segundoshow do you go to the bathroom? They have plumbing. They have bathrooms there. Um
16:4216 minutos e 42 segundosthey got a circulatory system of water that goes around the same area and it
16:4916 minutos e 49 segundoskeeps replenishing itself with the filtration system that's connected to all these. And I can share this picture
16:5616 minutos e 56 segundosright here. That's Project Horizon. This is an idea of also what Dr. Solo was saying that it's also under Green
17:0417 minutos e 4 segundosMountain. So it's the same company. You got the same company that worked. Other than that,
17:1117 minutos e 11 segundosyeah, they give you your clothes. They give you your your stuff and everything that you have there. You they you leave
17:1917 minutos e 19 segundosit back there. Okay. These these helmets have technology. These
17:2617 minutos e 26 segundosbreathing apparatus have technology that is not um connected to Earth yet.
17:3117 minutos e 31 segundosThere's other countries involved. This is what I also want to talk about.
17:3617 minutos e 36 segundosThere's other countries involved in these missions. It's not just the United States of America. You got Russia. You
17:4317 minutos e 43 segundosgot China. You got Japan. You got other countries that are involved in these
17:5017 minutos e 50 segundoslunar missions, okay, that we pick up or they pick them up and everybody's up there working, okay? It's like a joint
18:0018 minutosoperation for humanity, okay? And you know, you go to certain places on the moon that they have facilities that are
18:0818 minutos e 8 segundosbigger and they have technology that in the future is going to be beneficial for humanity like the medbeds. Right now,
18:1618 minutos e 16 segundosout of nowhere, Japan just released a medbed technology that you get in there in 30
18:2318 minutos e 23 segundosminutes and you can look it up and it's there. Okay, that information is there. So, a lot of things are coming down.
18:3118 minutos e 31 segundosSomething that I want to get clear also going into these missions and I'll get
18:3718 minutos e 37 segundosmore into this when I get into the moon Ganymede. All right. Genade.
18:4518 minutos e 45 segundosGenade. Geneade.
18:4818 minutos e 48 segundosI have to learn how to pronounce that moon. All right. So, don't mind me. Now, this when we go over there, we go always
18:5718 minutos e 57 segundosin like in types of armadas. Okay. Types of armadas. And we also bring okay we
19:0519 minutos e 5 segundosalso bring satellites that is similar to Starlink and they put them around these
19:1219 minutos e 12 segundosmoons. They put them around these other planets to have a better communication.
19:1719 minutos e 17 segundosSo I know that we were transporting these satellites already in 2021.
19:2319 minutos e 23 segundosOkay. So we I did a recent webinar. If you guys haven't have a chance to see
19:3119 minutos e 31 segundosthis webinar, it's on exopolitics.org or that that we they talk about Green Mountain and I talk about going into
19:3819 minutos e 38 segundosthis facility that I saw the picture of Elon Musk uh and Zuckerberg picture on on the
19:4719 minutos e 47 segundoswalls before entering the facility and and I'm sure that they're involved of
19:5419 minutos e 54 segundosbringing these technologies to these other planets and these other moons that are around our solar system. They're
20:0020 minutosreally involved, I'm sure. involves communication, involves transportation.
20:0820 minutos e 8 segundosAlso, I saw a massive ship that had uh writing, Samrian language writing, but I
20:1520 minutos e 15 segundosalso had uh uh in the same ship, it said X on it. So, I'm sure it has to do with these people that are working on Earth
20:2320 minutos e 23 segundoswith these separate agencies or separate um businesses. Okay, this was
20:3220 minutos e 32 segundosI know this information was all over the place, but this was update one. Okay,
20:3920 minutos e 39 segundosand this will come out sooner or later of soldiers
20:4520 minutos e 45 segundosgoing to these missions. Okay, Akurya
20:5020 minutos e 50 segundosMate, stay tuned for update two of the
20:5620 minutos e 56 segundosmoon Genade or Geneade. Okay, I love you guys. Thank you for everything for the
21:0421 minutos e 4 segundossupport. Akura mate JP out.
21:1221 minutos e 12 segundos[music]
21:3421 minutos e 34 segundosHeat.
21:4021 minutos e 40 segundos[music]
21:4321 minutos e 43 segundosHeat.
21:4521 minutos e 45 segundos[music]
21:5021 minutos e 50 segundos[music]
22:0622 minutos e 6 segundos[music]
22:0822 minutos e 8 segundosHeat.

Sincronizar com o momento do vídeo



 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário