Transcrição
Pesquisar transcrição
Pesquisar transcrição
0:044 segundosEvery soul currently reading these words carries a mark it has never once shown another living being. And today I'm going to tell you why hiding it has been
0:1414 segundosthe actual thing keeping you stuck. You keep asking me which lessons you still have to learn. Tonight I am finally
0:2222 segundosgoing to tell you why that question has always been the wrong one to ask. I am Ashtar and what I am about to share with
0:3030 segundosyou tonight touches a shift many of you have already felt building beneath your ordinary days considerable enough that
0:3737 segundossome of you have not been able to name it only feel it. I want to begin with something many of you have quietly wished for wanting everything to happen
0:4747 segundosquickly wanting to leave this particular dimension behind entirely exhausted by
0:5353 segundosits ordinary weight. I want to be honest with you about something I notice in this wish.
1:001 minutoMany of you want the transition to arrive swiftly. And yet, in that same breath, many of you also want it delayed
1:081 minuto e 8 segundosjust long enough that you do not lose the particular comforts and habits you have grown attached to within this current density. I do not say this to
1:161 minuto e 16 segundosjudge you for it. I say it because I think naming this contradiction honestly matters more than pretending it does not exist.
1:261 minuto e 26 segundosI want to speak about who is right in this tension because I think the answer surprises many of you. There is no right
1:331 minuto e 33 segundosand wrong here. There is only choice made by each soul according to its own genuine readiness.
1:401 minuto e 40 segundosEvery path carries its own consequence and every consequence carries its own lesson. arriving constantly every single
1:491 minuto e 49 segundosmoment, whether or not you consciously notice it arriving.
1:541 minuto e 54 segundosI want to address something many of you keep asking me directly, wanting to know exactly which lesson remains yours left
2:012 minutos e 1 segundoto learn. I want you to understand why this question misses the point entirely.
2:072 minutos e 7 segundosAsking me to name your remaining lesson is like asking your own teacher to hand you the answer before the exam has even begun.
2:162 minutos e 16 segundosThe real question is not which lesson awaits you. The real question is how you remain genuinely aware enough to
2:242 minutos e 24 segundosrecognize each lesson the moment it arrives so that none of them slip past you unnoticed.
2:312 minutos e 31 segundosBefore I continue, I want to mention there is a space built for exploring exactly this kind of awareness in far
2:382 minutos e 38 segundosgreater depth. A community on school called the truth can change your life.
2:432 minutos e 43 segundosFor those of you ready to trace this thread further than a single transmission allows, I want to offer you the actual answer to that better
2:522 minutos e 52 segundosquestion because I do not want tonight's transmission to leave it unanswered.
2:572 minutos e 57 segundosRaise your own frequency. Draw closer to your own true self. When you do this consistently, the lessons you need begin
3:053 minutos e 5 segundospresenting themselves clearly, luminously, visible from any angle you happen to view them from. And we, the
3:133 minutos e 13 segundosguides working alongside your own unfolding, remain present in exactly this moment, helping you find your way through whatever the lesson actually
3:223 minutos e 22 segundosrequires of you. I want to speak plainly about what this moment now asks of you. Observe.
3:303 minutos e 30 segundosPay attention. Identify the lesson the moment it arrives and move through it honestly. Rather than sweeping it
3:373 minutos e 37 segundosbeneath the rug, pretending you never noticed it at all or convincing yourself you are simply incapable of facing it.
3:463 minutos e 46 segundosAsk yourself something before I go any further tonight. Why does the same mistake keep finding you in different clothing wearing a different name until
3:543 minutos e 54 segundosyou finally stop long enough to actually look at it?
3:593 minutos e 59 segundosI want to speak now about why so many of you resist this particular work because I think naming the resistance directly
4:064 minutos e 6 segundosmatters. Fear. Fear of discovering the shadow side of your own path. I want you to hear something important tonight.
4:154 minutos e 15 segundosNone of you carry a soul entirely made of light. If you did, you would not currently be here in this particular
4:224 minutos e 22 segundosdensity. you would already exist among the considerably higher plains alongside masters who have moved beyond this particular lesson entirely.
4:334 minutos e 33 segundosEvery soul incarnated here carries its own particular measure of shadow exactly because carrying it is part of what this journey actually requires.
4:444 minutos e 44 segundosI want to offer you an image that may help this idea settle more easily.
4:494 minutos e 49 segundosImagine being offered a fruit you have never once tasted. You cannot know its flavor simply by looking at it. You must
4:574 minutos e 57 segundosactually taste it yourself. This is precisely how you come to know your own shadow. You must step into it directly,
5:055 minutos e 5 segundosnot to remain there indefinitely, but so that you may finally genuinely choose with full awareness not to step there
5:135 minutos e 13 segundosagain. I want to speak directly to the fear so many of you carry. The fear of discovering you are not quite as pure as
5:205 minutos e 20 segundosyou had hoped to believe. I want you to release this fear tonight. Every soul carries some mark upon it. Every single one without exception.
5:315 minutos e 31 segundosDiscovering this about yourself is not cause for despair. It is simply confirmation that you are exactly where
5:385 minutos e 38 segundosa soul at your particular stage of this journey is genuinely meant to be. I want to speak about judgment now both toward
5:465 minutos e 46 segundosyourself and toward others because I believe this deserves real direct attention.
5:525 minutos e 52 segundosWhatever your own soul may have done in an earlier chapter of its own long journey belongs to a different time, a
5:595 minutos e 59 segundosdifferent path, a different set of circumstances entirely.
6:046 minutos e 4 segundosYou cannot judge that earlier version of yourself fairly from where you currently stand because you were not standing here
6:126 minutos e 12 segundoswith your current awareness when those earlier choices were actually made.
6:186 minutos e 18 segundosI want you to release the urge to point an accusing finger at your own past.
6:236 minutos e 23 segundosWhat is done is done. There's no erasing it. What remains available to you now is
6:296 minutos e 29 segundostransmutation, not eraser. I want to explain what I mean by transmutation because I think this distinction genuinely matters.
6:396 minutos e 39 segundosYou are not attempting to undo anything that already occurred.
6:436 minutos e 43 segundosYou are transforming the energy that occurrence left behind, learning fully from it, so the same lesson does not
6:506 minutos e 50 segundosneed to repeat itself again within the same lifetime.
6:546 minutos e 54 segundosEvery soul that has ever emanated a lower vibration through some earlier mistake carries a sincere price attached
7:027 minutos e 2 segundosto it, not as punishment, but as information, showing you clearly what no longer deserves repeating.
7:097 minutos e 9 segundosI want to speak now about how this same compassion extends toward the people around you because I think this matters just as much as the compassion you extend toward yourself.
7:207 minutos e 20 segundosWhen you witness someone else caught in exactly the pattern your own soul once repeated in some earlier chapter of its
7:277 minutos e 27 segundosown journey, I want you to ask yourself honestly how you can judge them for something your own soul once did as
7:347 minutos e 34 segundoswell. Perhaps their own soul has simply not yet reached the same discernment yours has already reached. This does not
7:437 minutos e 43 segundosmake them lesser. It means their own particular timing has not yet arrived.
7:487 minutos e 48 segundosThe same way yours had not yet arrived when you were still caught in that very same pattern.
7:547 minutos e 54 segundosI want to speak about gratitude now because I believe it offers a genuinely healthier response than shame. Whenever
8:038 minutos e 3 segundosyou look honestly at your own soul's past choices, if something your soul once did now genuinely troubles you to
8:118 minutos e 11 segundosconsider, I want you to thank that same soul rather than condemning it. It completed a genuine journey of evolution
8:198 minutos e 19 segundosspecifically so that you standing here today would never feel compelled to repeat what it once endured.
8:278 minutos e 27 segundosInstead of blaming your own soul for its earlier chapters, thank it for carrying you all the way to this present moment
8:348 minutos e 34 segundosas a being of light rather than one still caught entirely within considerably lower vibration.
8:418 minutos e 41 segundosI want to speak now about what all of this genuinely asks of you moving forward. Continue releasing whatever no
8:498 minutos e 49 segundoslonger serves you. Continue this inner cleansing not because you're being punished into it, but because you are preparing yourself genuinely for a new phase already beginning to unfold.
9:019 minutos e 1 segundoThis requires transmuting considerable stored feeling. Learning to release judgment, release condemnation, release
9:109 minutos e 10 segundosquiet rebellion, release whatever hatred still lingers within you toward yourself or toward anyone else.
9:189 minutos e 18 segundosI want to speak about free will now because I think many of you misunderstand how support from us actually works. Everything genuinely
9:279 minutos e 27 segundosachievable in your life becomes considerably easier with our help. But our help requires your honest request
9:349 minutos e 34 segundosfirst. We do not simply observe your difficulty and intervene uninvited. Your own free will prevents this. If you
9:429 minutos e 42 segundoscarry a genuine deep desire in your heart for guidance, ask for it directly and trust that it will arrive sometimes
9:519 minutos e 51 segundosin a manner that feels almost like authentic coincidence, though I promise you it is not.
9:599 minutos e 59 segundosI want to speak now about how you might serve others who have not yet begun this same inner work because I think many of
10:0610 minutos e 6 segundosyou feel called toward exactly this kind of service.
10:1110 minutos e 11 segundosI want to offer you a specific caution here. Do not preach to those who have not yet asked for guidance. Do not fill
10:1810 minutos e 18 segundossomeone's mind with information they are not yet genuinely ready to receive.
10:2410 minutos e 24 segundosI want you to understand what typically happens when you attempt this anyway.
10:2910 minutos e 29 segundosPeople who are not ready become angry, defensive, unsettled, and your well-intentioned words only create
10:3610 minutos e 36 segundosconsiderable friction rather than genuine help.
10:4010 minutos e 40 segundosI want to offer you the better approach instead. One considerably more patient than simply speaking whatever truth you
10:4710 minutos e 47 segundosalready carry. Remain quiet. Hold your own light steadily within yourself, emanating outward without demanding
10:5510 minutos e 55 segundosanyone receive it. When someone genuinely comes to you asking directly for help, that request becomes your sincere invitation to finally speak.
11:0611 minutos e 6 segundosEven then, I want you to answer only what they genuinely ask rather than delivering the entire story at once,
11:1311 minutos e 13 segundosconsiderably more than their own current readiness could actually absorb. I want to give you a few signs to watch for
11:2011 minutos e 20 segundostonight, ways this particular lesson recognition may already be developing in your own life, so tonight's message
11:2811 minutos e 28 segundosstays practical rather than only conceptual.
11:3211 minutos e 32 segundosYou may notice the same difficult situation recurring with different people, different circumstances, yet carrying the same underlying feeling
11:4111 minutos e 41 segundoseach time. A persistent signal that a specific pattern still awaits your full attention.
11:4811 minutos e 48 segundosYou may notice a sudden unexpected clarity arriving in meditation or quiet reflection, an answer to a question you
11:5611 minutos e 56 segundoshad not consciously asked, arriving precisely when you needed it most.
12:0212 minutos e 2 segundosYou may notice yourself reacting with unusual intensity to someone else's mistake, a reaction worth examining
12:0912 minutos e 9 segundoshonestly since strong judgment toward another's flaw often points directly toward an unresolved version of that same flaw within yourself.
12:2012 minutos e 20 segundosIf these signs feel familiar, you are already developing exactly the awareness tonight's transmission has been describing.
12:2912 minutos e 29 segundosI want to speak about the actual substance of what you might offer once someone genuinely asks for your guidance.
12:3812 minutos e 38 segundosSpeak of forgiveness above everything else.
12:4212 minutos e 42 segundosThis is the true central medicine for this particular moment. If someone tells you they cannot yet forgive, that their
12:4912 minutos e 49 segundosanger runs too deep, I want you to receive this honestly rather than rushing them past it. Let them feel that
12:5612 minutos e 56 segundosanger fully. Help them understand that their anger response is not wrong. It simply reflects a soul that has already
13:0313 minutos e 3 segundosdeveloped enough discernment to recognize genuine harm. A discernment the other soul, the one who caused that
13:1013 minutos e 10 segundosharm, may not have yet developed within its own journey. I want to speak about the deeper teaching underlying all of
13:1813 minutos e 18 segundosthis because I think it deserves honest direct statement. There is no punishing vengeful authority sitting in judgment
13:2613 minutos e 26 segundosover any of you. There are simply choices and the consequences those choices naturally produce. I want you to
13:3413 minutos e 34 segundoshelp anyone who asks you understand this clearly that source itself does not condemn
13:4113 minutos e 41 segundoseven when a soul's own choices have caused genuine harm along its journey. I want to speak about patience now because
13:4913 minutos e 49 segundosI do not want tonight's transmission to suggest any of this unfolds quickly or easily.
13:5613 minutos e 56 segundosThis teaching must unfold slowly, gently, beginning always with forgiveness rather than the full difficult truth delivered all at once. I
14:0514 minutos e 5 segundoswant you to understand why a mind not yet ready to receive the complete picture will simply become overwhelmed
14:1214 minutos e 12 segundosby it. closing itself off entirely rather than genuinely absorbing what you are trying to offer.
14:1914 minutos e 19 segundosI want to speak about children specifically in relation to this teaching because Ashtar's own guidance on this deserves authentic mention.
14:2814 minutos e 28 segundosChildren absorb forgiveness and non-judgment far more naturally than adults typically do simply because they
14:3614 minutos e 36 segundoshave not yet built up decades of accumulated resentment the way many adults have.
14:4314 minutos e 43 segundosIf you are raising children or simply spending time with them, I want you to understand that modeling this kind of
14:5014 minutos e 50 segundosforgiveness in your own ordinary daily behavior teaches them considerably more than any direct lesson or lecture ever
14:5814 minutos e 58 segundoscould. I want to speak about community now because I do not think this particular work is meant to be carried
15:0515 minutos e 5 segundosentirely alone. If you know others who are also working to release old judgment and old resentment, I want to encourage
15:1215 minutos e 12 segundosyou to name this shared work to each other directly.
15:1615 minutos e 16 segundosSimply hearing another soul confirm they too are struggling to forgive something difficult often eases the isolation of
15:2415 minutos e 24 segundosthat struggle considerably more than private effort alone ever could. I want to speak now about your own inner
15:3115 minutos e 31 segundossanctuary. the quiet protected space I want to encourage each of you to cultivate deliberately during this particular season. Consider building
15:4115 minutos e 41 segundoswithin your own daily practice a genuine inner retreat, a place of prayer, of quiet light where you remain until
15:4915 minutos e 49 segundossomeone genuinely knocks and asks for your help. If it genuinely calls to you a simple candle lit during this quiet time can help anchor your own intention.
16:0016 minutosa small physical point of focus for whatever you are choosing to release or to invite in. I want to be clear that
16:0916 minutos e 9 segundosthis is offered only as a gentle option, not a requirement. Your own quiet attention matters considerably more than
16:1616 minutos e 16 segundosany specific object you do or do not include within it. I want you to understand this is not isolation for its
16:2316 minutos e 23 segundosown sake. It is preparation allowing your own light to strengthen steadily so that when you are genuinely called upon
16:3216 minutos e 32 segundosyou have something considerable and sincere to actually offer.
16:3816 minutos e 38 segundosI want to speak briefly about the relationship between this inner work and your own physical body because I do not
16:4516 minutos e 45 segundoswant tonight's transmission to remain only abstract emotional guidance.
16:5116 minutos e 51 segundosold unforgiven resentment that often settles somewhere within the body itself. A tightness in the chest, a
16:5716 minutos e 57 segundospersistent tension in the shoulders, a heaviness that seems to have no clear physical cause.
17:0417 minutos e 4 segundosI want you to notice honestly whether any lingering physical discomfort in your own body might genuinely connect to
17:1217 minutos e 12 segundosemotional weight you have not yet fully released.
17:1617 minutos e 16 segundosThis is not a substitute for genuine medical care where medical care is genuinely needed. But it is worth
17:2317 minutos e 23 segundoshonest, gentle attention alongside it. I want to speak about timing once more because I know the temptation to rush this entire process is genuinely strong.
17:3517 minutos e 35 segundosReal forgiveness rarely arrives instantly through a single decision made once and permanently finished. It
17:4217 minutos e 42 segundosunfolds considerably more often in layers, revisited repeatedly as deeper aspects of the same old wound continue
17:4917 minutos e 49 segundossurfacing over time. I would rather you expect this gradual unfolding than feel discouraged when old resentment
17:5717 minutos e 57 segundosresurfaces even after you believed you had genuinely released it already.
18:0218 minutos e 2 segundosI want to close tonight by returning to where I began. The question so many of you keep asking about which lesson still remains yours to learn.
18:1318 minutos e 13 segundosRelease that question entirely. Ask instead how you might remain genuinely awake enough to notice every lesson as
18:2018 minutos e 20 segundosit arrives met with courage rather than fear and released through forgiveness rather than carried forward as permanent shame.
18:3018 minutos e 30 segundosThis is the actual work available to you tonight and it is work you are considerably more capable of than your own fear currently wants you to believe.
18:4018 minutos e 40 segundosMove gently through whatever this transmission has stirred in you. Release judgment toward yourself and toward everyone else walking their own particular version of this same path.
18:5118 minutos e 51 segundosAsk directly for the help you genuinely need and trust that it arrives exactly as promised. and know that whatever
18:5918 minutos e 59 segundosshadow you carry within your own soul does not disqualify you from the light you are also genuinely capable of
19:0719 minutos e 7 segundosbecoming. One final thought before I leave you tonight. The soul that first taught you to fear your own shadow did
19:1519 minutos e 15 segundosnot do so out of malice. It was simply passing forward what it too had been taught generation after generation. Each
19:2419 minutos e 24 segundosone believing correction mattered more than compassion.
19:2819 minutos e 28 segundosYou are not required to carry that inheritance forward. Tonight, in this exact moment, you are permitted to be the place where it finally gently stops.
19:3919 minutos e 39 segundosThis has been an Ashtar Command transmission. Leave your testimony in the comments below and share with us whether tonight's message about
19:4719 minutos e 47 segundosforgiveness and releasing judgment reached something you have been quietly carrying. I want to tell you something important.
19:5619 minutos e 56 segundosIn this video, we're going to share why this school community exists and why you might feel called to join. What is the
20:0520 minutos e 5 segundostruth can change your life. It's a day-by-day spiritual community for genuine awakening and ascension. Here
20:1320 minutos e 13 segundosyou'll receive clear, unfiltered, mind-blowing, out of thisworld information about ascension, the fifth
20:2120 minutos e 21 segundosdimension. Clones, bio robots, human hybrids, artificial intelligence,
20:2820 minutos e 28 segundosreptilians, and many more hidden truths of our reality.
20:3320 minutos e 33 segundosWelcome to the family. The truth can change your life. And your next level of awakening begins the moment you step in.
Sincronizar com o momento do vídeo
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário