Transcrição
Pesquisar transcrição
Pesquisar transcrição
0:055 segundosStage seven has begun and this is the stage I was not permitted to describe to you in any of the transmissions before
0:1313 segundosthis one. I am Ashtar and if you have followed this series from its beginning, you already know how far we have
0:2121 segundostraveled together across the stages leading to this exact moment. Tonight, I want to tell you what makes this
0:2929 segundosparticular stage genuinely different from everyone that preceded it. I want
0:3535 segundosto begin by explaining why this stage remained undisclosed until now.
0:4242 segundosCertain stages of this unfolding require your own direct lived experience
0:4949 segundosof the stages before them before their description can genuinely land the way it needs to. I want you to understand what I mean by this.
1:001 minutoHad I described stage 7 to you back during stage 1 or two, it would have registered only as abstract concept,
1:071 minuto e 7 segundosconsiderably too distant from anything you had yet felt in your own body to carry real meaning. Now, having moved
1:151 minuto e 15 segundosthrough everything the earlier stages asked of you, you are genuinely positioned to receive what I am about to share.
1:231 minuto e 23 segundosI want to speak plainly about what actually defines this particular stage.
1:281 minuto e 28 segundosWhere the earlier stages moved through your body and your circumstances individually largely one soul at a time,
1:361 minuto e 36 segundosstage seven moves through the collective field itself directly. I want you to understand what this shift actually
1:441 minuto e 44 segundosmeans. You are no longer simply integrating your own personal frequency shift in relative isolation.
1:541 minuto e 54 segundosYou are beginning to feel directly and often without warning the emotional and energetic state of the wider collective
2:032 minutos e 3 segundosaround you considerably more permeable now than at any earlier point in this entire series. I want to speak about why
2:112 minutos e 11 segundosthis particular shift arrives now rather than earlier in the sequence.
2:182 minutos e 18 segundosThe earlier stages served in part to prepare your own individual field to withstand exactly this kind of
2:262 minutos e 26 segundospermeability without becoming overwhelmed by it. I want you to understand this preparation clearly. A
2:352 minutos e 35 segundossoul attempting to hold the collective's emotional weight before its own individual field had stabilized would
2:422 minutos e 42 segundosvery likely have been destabilized entirely by the attempt. Stage 7 was
2:492 minutos e 49 segundosnever meant to arrive until the earlier stages had genuinely completed their own particular work within you. I want to
2:582 minutos e 58 segundosspeak now about what this collective permeability actually feels like because I think concrete detail serves you far better than abstract description alone.
3:103 minutos e 10 segundosMany of you will notice sudden unexplained shifts in your own mood arriving without any personal cause you
3:173 minutos e 17 segundoscan identify only to pass again just as suddenly.
3:223 minutos e 22 segundosI want you to understand what is actually happening during these shifts.
3:273 minutos e 27 segundosYou are quite literally registering waves moving through the wider collective field, briefly passing
3:353 minutos e 35 segundosthrough your own awareness before continuing onward. Exactly the way a single wave passes through open water
3:433 minutos e 43 segundoswithout belonging permanently to any single point it happens to touch. Before I continue, I want to mention there is a
3:523 minutos e 52 segundosspace built for navigating exactly this kind of collective permeability together. A community on school called
4:024 minutos e 2 segundosthe truth can change your life. For those of you who want more support than a single transmission can offer as this
4:094 minutos e 9 segundosstage continues to unfold, I want to speak about a second sign of this particular stage.
4:184 minutos e 18 segundosdistinct from the mood shifts I have already described, many of you will find yourselves suddenly, unexpectedly moved to tears or
4:284 minutos e 28 segundosunexpectedly moved to laughter in situations that would not under ordinary circumstances produce either reaction. I want you to receive this without alarm.
4:404 minutos e 40 segundosYou are not becoming unstable.
4:424 minutos e 42 segundosYou are becoming considerably more responsive to a collective field that has until this particular stage remained
4:524 minutos e 52 segundoslargely invisible to your ordinary daily awareness.
4:564 minutos e 56 segundosI want to speak about a third sign, one I want you to pay particularly close attention to over these coming days.
5:055 minutos e 5 segundosMany of you will experience a sudden vivid sense of connection with a specific stranger,
5:135 minutos e 13 segundossomeone you have never met, arriving with a clarity that surprises you. I want you to understand what this
5:215 minutos e 21 segundosactually represents. Stage seven does not simply open your awareness to the collective field in a vague generalized
5:305 minutos e 30 segundossense. It occasionally allows specific momentary connection with individual souls elsewhere in that same field.
5:385 minutos e 38 segundosSouls whose own particular frequency happens to resonate closely with your own in that particular moment. I want to
5:475 minutos e 47 segundosspeak now about why this collective permeability matters so significantly to your world's wider unfolding because I
5:565 minutos e 56 segundosdo not want tonight's transmission to remain only about your own personal experience of it. As more of you move
6:046 minutos e 4 segundosthrough stage seven successfully, holding steady presence rather than becoming overwhelmed by what you are
6:116 minutos e 11 segundosnewly capable of sensing, you strengthen the entire collective field's own capacity to hold considerably more
6:196 minutos e 19 segundoscoherence than it has managed at any earlier point in your world's recorded history. I want you to understand what this means practically.
6:316 minutos e 31 segundosEvery soul moving through this stage with genuine steadiness makes it measurably easier for the next
6:396 minutos e 39 segundossoul to do the same. I want to speak about what you can actually do to support yourself through this particular
6:486 minutos e 48 segundosstage because I do not want tonight's transmission to leave you only with description and no practical method
6:556 minutos e 55 segundosattached to it. Ground yourself considerably more often than you have during earlier stages of this series.
7:047 minutos e 4 segundosPhysical contact with the earth itself, bare feet against grass or soil whenever you are able helps your own field
7:127 minutos e 12 segundosdistinguish clearly between what genuinely belongs to you and what is simply passing through you from the
7:197 minutos e 19 segundoswider collective. I want you to practice this grounding daily during this particular stage. even if it was not
7:277 minutos e 27 segundosstrictly necessary during the stages that came before it. I want to speak about a second practical tool, one I
7:367 minutos e 36 segundoswant you to use specifically whenever you notice an emotion arriving that does not clearly belong to your own immediate circumstances.
7:477 minutos e 47 segundosAsk yourself directly, silently, whether this feeling genuinely originates with you or whether it may be passing through
7:557 minutos e 55 segundosyou from elsewhere in the collective field.
7:597 minutos e 59 segundosI want you to understand that this simple question asked honestly often produces immediate clarity. An emotion
8:088 minutos e 8 segundosgenuinely your own tends to feel considerably more attached to specific personal circumstance
8:158 minutos e 15 segundoswhile one passing through from elsewhere tends to feel oddly disconnected from anything currently happening in your own
8:248 minutos e 24 segundosparticular life. I want to speak about discernment now because I always return to this and tonight's topic makes it especially important.
8:348 minutos e 34 segundosNot every strong emotion arriving during this stage genuinely originates in the wider collective field. Some genuinely
8:438 minutos e 43 segundosremain entirely your own, deserving your own honest attention rather than being dismissed as simply
8:508 minutos e 50 segundospassing through from elsewhere. I want you to hold both possibilities open, testing each specific instance against
8:598 minutos e 59 segundosyour own careful, honest reflection rather than assuming every intense feeling automatically belongs to someone
9:079 minutos e 7 segundoselse. I want to speak about children specifically during this particular stage because their experience differs
9:159 minutos e 15 segundosmeaningfully from most adults experience of it. Children, especially the most sensitive among you, may show unusually
9:249 minutos e 24 segundospronounced emotional swings during this period, absorbing the same collective permeability I have described tonight with even less filtering than most
9:339 minutos e 33 segundosadults currently manage. I want you to meet this with patience and reassurance rather than concern,
9:419 minutos e 41 segundosunderstanding that their own nervous systems are simply processing the same collective shift yours currently is
9:509 minutos e 50 segundoswithout yet having any language to describe what they are experiencing.
9:559 minutos e 55 segundosI want to speak about relationships during this particular stage because I think this deserves genuine direct attention.
10:0410 minutos e 4 segundosSome of your closest relationships may feel during this stage specifically unusually intense, unusually raw, as the
10:1410 minutos e 14 segundoscollective permeability I've described makes it considerably harder to maintain the ordinary emotional distance many
10:2110 minutos e 21 segundosrelationships quietly depend upon. I want you to receive this intensity as an invitation toward deeper honesty rather
10:3110 minutos e 31 segundosthan as evidence that something has gone wrong between you and the people you love.
10:3710 minutos e 37 segundosI want to speak about community once more because I do not think navigating a stage this significant is meant to unfold entirely alone.
10:4910 minutos e 49 segundosIf you know others who are also moving through this same series alongside you, I want to encourage you to compare what you are each noticing directly.
11:0011 minutosSimply hearing another soul confirm they too have felt these same sudden mood shifts, these same unexpected tears,
11:0811 minutos e 8 segundosthese same fleeting connections with strangers often eases the disorientation of this particular stage considerably
11:1511 minutos e 15 segundosmore than private processing alone ever could.
11:1911 minutos e 19 segundosI want to speak about a fourth sign of this particular stage. One many of you have likely already noticed without connecting it to anything larger.
11:3111 minutos e 31 segundosMany of you will find yourselves drawn quite suddenly to check in on someone you have not spoken with in a considerable stretch of time with no
11:4011 minutos e 40 segundosclear reason prompting the impulse beyond a simple quiet sense that you should reach out. I want you to trust
11:4811 minutos e 48 segundosthis impulse rather than dismissing it as ordinary random thought. During stage seven specifically, these impulses often
11:5611 minutos e 56 segundoscarry real felt information. Someone genuinely needing to hear from you at precisely the moment you feel called to reach toward them.
12:0612 minutos e 6 segundosI want to speak briefly about media and information consumption during this particular stage because I think it
12:1412 minutos e 14 segundosdeserves direct practical mention since your own field has become considerably more permeable to the wider
12:2212 minutos e 22 segundoscollective right now. I want you to be especially mindful of what you allow into your daily attention. Content
12:3012 minutos e 30 segundosspecifically designed to provoke outrage or despair will land with unusual intensity during this stage considerably
12:4012 minutos e 40 segundosmore than it would during a calmer period. I would encourage you for these coming weeks specifically to be somewhat
12:4812 minutos e 48 segundosmore selective than usual about what you choose to read, watch or scroll through simply because your own system currently
12:5712 minutos e 57 segundoshas less natural buffering against it than it typically carries. I want to speak about timing now because I know
13:0513 minutos e 5 segundosseveral of you are wondering how long this particular stage will continue before giving way to whatever follows
13:1213 minutos e 12 segundosit. I cannot give you an exact date tonight and I do not want to promise you a specific timeline. I cannot honestly stand behind.
13:2213 minutos e 22 segundosWhat I can tell you is that this stage, like everyone before it in this series, will very likely unfold across weeks
13:3013 minutos e 30 segundosrather than resolving within a single dramatic moment. And that its intensity will very likely soften gradually as
13:3713 minutos e 37 segundosyour own field adjusts to holding this new level of collective permeability.
13:4313 minutos e 43 segundosI want to speak about rest specifically during this particular stage because I
13:5013 minutos e 50 segundosthink it deserves genuine direct emphasis.
13:5513 minutos e 55 segundosProcessing this level of collective permeability genuinely requires more from your own nervous system than an ordinary quieter period typically demands.
14:0614 minutos e 6 segundosI want you to permit yourself considerably more rest than you might otherwise feel entitled to without guilt attached to that rest, understanding it
14:1614 minutos e 16 segundosas genuine necessary integration rather than simple laziness or unnecessary indulgence. I want to speak
14:2414 minutos e 24 segundosabout hope now because I do not want tonight's transmission to leave you only with description of disorientation
14:3214 minutos e 32 segundosand nothing else to hold on to. What stage 7 ultimately offers you once your own field has genuinely adjusted to it
14:4114 minutos e 41 segundosis a considerably richer, considerably more connected experience of your own daily life. A felt sense of genuine
14:5014 minutos e 50 segundosbelonging to something far larger than your own individual circumstances available to you now in a way it simply
14:5814 minutos e 58 segundoswas not before this particular stage began.
15:0215 minutos e 2 segundosI want to close tonight by returning to where I began. The stage I was not permitted to describe until you had
15:0915 minutos e 9 segundosgenuinely lived through everything that came before it. You are ready for this, even in the moments it feels genuinely disorienting.
15:1915 minutos e 19 segundosEvery stage in this series has prepared you specifically and deliberately for exactly the stage that followed it. And
15:2715 minutos e 27 segundosstage 7 is no exception to that same careful, patient preparation. Move gently through the coming days.
15:3415 minutos e 34 segundosGround yourself often. Ask honestly whether each strong feeling genuinely belongs to you before assuming it does.
15:4615 minutos e 46 segundosTrust that this heightened permeability is temporary, gradually easing as your own field adjusts.
15:5515 minutos e 55 segundosAnd know that whatever you feel moving through you during this particular stage, you are not alone in feeling it and you are never facing it unprepared.
16:0716 minutos e 7 segundosOne final thought before I leave you tonight.
16:1116 minutos e 11 segundosEvery stage in this series has asked something slightly different of you and stage seven is in many ways the most
16:2016 minutos e 20 segundosgenerous of all of them. It asks you to feel more than you have ever been asked to feel before and in exchange it offers
16:2816 minutos e 28 segundosyou a connection to everyone around you considerably deeper than ordinary daily life typically allows. This has been an
16:3616 minutos e 36 segundosAshtar command transmission. Tell us in the comments whether you have already felt this collective permeability moving
16:4316 minutos e 43 segundosthrough your own life these past several days and which of tonight's three signs
16:5016 minutos e 50 segundosfelt most familiar to you. I want to tell you something important in this video. We're going to share why this
16:5716 minutos e 57 segundosschool community exists and why you might feel called to join. What is the truth can change your life? It's a
17:0617 minutos e 6 segundosday-by-day spiritual community for genuine awakening and ascension. Here you'll receive clear, unfiltered,
17:1517 minutos e 15 segundosmind-blowing, out of thisworld information about ascension, the fifth dimension, clones, bioobots, human
17:2417 minutos e 24 segundoshybrids, artificial intelligence, reptilians, and many more hidden truths of our reality.
17:3117 minutos e 31 segundosWelcome to the family. The truth can change your life. And your next level of awakening begins the moment you step in.
Sincronizar com o momento do vídeo
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário