sábado, 22 de agosto de 2026



Transcrição

Pesquisar transcrição
Pesquisar transcrição

0:055 segundosThree nights ago, I sat across from a being whose entire civilization measures time in a way your own language has no
0:1212 segundosword for. And tonight, I am finally going to tell you what he shared with me. I am Ashtar, and what I am about to
0:2020 segundosrecount to you is not secondhand information passed along through some wider council report. It is a direct
0:2727 segundosaccount of a conversation I held personally with an emissary from Andromeda and I want to walk you through it exactly as it unfolded.
0:3636 segundosI want to begin by describing the meeting itself because I think the setting matters as much as anything that was actually said. I was invited aboard
0:4646 segundosa vessel far different from anything in our own Federation's design. Its interior lit not by any fixed source,
0:5454 segundosbut by a soft ambient glow that seemed to emanate from the walls themselves,
1:011 minuto e 1 segundoresponsive to thought and mood rather than any switch or dial.
1:071 minuto e 7 segundosI want you to understand what struck me most immediately upon arrival. A profound stillness unlike anything I've
1:151 minuto e 15 segundosencountered, even among the most peaceful of the civilizations I already know well. I want to tell you about the
1:221 minuto e 22 segundosbeing who greeted me because I think his presence itself carried genuine information before he ever spoke a
1:281 minuto e 28 segundossingle word. He introduced himself in a manner I will translate to you as Kalin, though I want you to understand that his actual name carried a tonal quality.
1:401 minuto e 40 segundosYour own language simply cannot reproduce.
1:441 minuto e 44 segundosHis people appear humanoid in general form, though substantially more slender than your own, with skin carrying a
1:501 minuto e 50 segundosfaint luminous quality, and eyes that seem to hold depth rather than simply color. I want you to understand
1:581 minuto e 58 segundossomething important about how he communicated with me. almost entirely through direct thought transfer. Words
2:062 minutos e 6 segundosarriving in my own mind fully [music] formed, significantly richer in meaning than the same words would carry if
2:132 minutos e 13 segundosspoken aloud [music] through ordinary speech. I want to speak about how this particular meeting was actually arranged
2:202 minutos e 20 segundosbecause I do not want tonight's [music] transmission to skip past this detail. I did not seek this meeting out myself.
2:282 minutos e 28 segundosThe invitation arrived instead through a subtle shift in my own awareness, a persistent, [music] gentle pull toward a
2:352 minutos e 35 segundosparticular coordinate in space, arriving over several days until I finally recognized it [music] as an authentic
2:432 minutos e 43 segundosinvitation rather than simple passing impression. I want you to understand something important about how contact of
2:512 minutos e 51 segundosthis kind typically unfolds. [music] It rarely announces itself loudly. It arrives considerably more often as
2:592 minutos e 59 segundosexactly this kind of quiet, [music] persistent pull, easily overlooked by anyone not already practiced in
3:053 minutos e 5 segundosrecognizing it. I want to speak about the first thing he shared with me because I believe it deserves to [music] be relayed to you exactly as he framed
3:143 minutos e 14 segundosit. He told me that his own civilization has watched your world for a span of time. Your own calendar cannot easily
3:213 minutos e 21 segundosmeasure. Not through any technology resembling your telescopes, but through what he described as a form of attention, [music]
3:293 minutos e 29 segundosconsciousness extended across significant distance capable of perceiving a world's collective emotional and spiritual state directly.
3:403 minutos e 40 segundosBefore I continue, I want to mention there is a space built for exploring exactly this kind of direct contact
3:463 minutos e 46 segundosexperience in far greater depth. a community on school called the truth can change your life. For those of you ready
3:543 minutos e 54 segundosto trace this thread further than a single transmission allows, I want to speak about what he told me
4:024 minutos e 2 segundosregarding his own civilization's actual nature because [music] I think this deserves careful direct explanation.
4:094 minutos e 9 segundosHis people organize themselves entirely without the hierarchy your own world takes largely for granted. There is no
4:174 minutos e 17 segundossingle leader, no ruling council in the sense your own governments operate.
4:224 minutos e 22 segundosDecisions affecting his entire civilization emerge instead through what he called authentic resonance. Every
4:294 minutos e 29 segundosvoice contributing to a kind of collective knowing until agreement forms naturally without vote, without
4:374 minutos e 37 segundosargument, without any single [music] voice needing to overpower another. I want to speak about why I found this
4:444 minutos e 44 segundosparticular detail so genuinely striking because I [music] think it deserves your own reflection tonight.
4:514 minutos e 51 segundosI asked his directly how disagreement is ever resolved without any mechanism [music] forcing a decision when perspectives genuinely differ.
5:015 minutos e 1 segundoHe responded [music] and I want to relay his answer to you as closely as I can.
5:065 minutos e 6 segundosDisagreement itself signals that further understanding [music] remains to be reached. not that a decision must be
5:125 minutos e 12 segundosforced despite it. His people simply continue attending to the matter patiently until genuine clarity replaces
5:205 minutos e 20 segundossincere disagreement, however long that patience [music] genuinely requires.
5:265 minutos e 26 segundosI want to speak about what he shared regarding his civilization's relationship with technology because I think this offers a genuinely
5:345 minutos e 34 segundos[music] useful contrast to how your own world currently relates to it.
5:395 minutos e 39 segundostechnology in his civilization [music] remains entirely in service to consciousness rather than the reverse.
5:455 minutos e 45 segundos[music]
5:475 minutos e 47 segundosHe described their vessels, their instruments, their substantial capability as extensions of their own
5:545 minutos e 54 segundoscollective awareness rather than separate tools operated from outside that awareness. I want you to understand what this actually means practically.
6:056 minutos e 5 segundosTheir technology responds directly to intention the way I described the vessel's lighting responding to mood
6:126 minutos e 12 segundosbecause it was never built to be operated mechanically in the way your own world's technology typically requires.
6:206 minutos e 20 segundosI want to give you a few signs to watch for tonight. Ways this particular resonance signature may already be present in your own life so tonight's
6:296 minutos e 29 segundos[music] message stays personal rather than only a distant account.
6:336 minutos e 33 segundosYou may notice an unusually strong pull toward this specific star [music] system. Whenever you look at the night sky, drawn there in a way that feels
6:426 minutos e 42 segundosdifferent from ordinary curiosity about the stars in general.
6:476 minutos e 47 segundosYou may notice a persistent almost bodily discomfort with rigid hierarchy or forced conformity. A discomfort [music] that has followed you since
6:566 minutos e 56 segundoschildhood, long before you had any framework for understanding where [music] it came from.
7:027 minutos e 2 segundosYou may notice moments of communication that arrive as pure feeling rather than words, a sense of knowing something clearly [music] without being able to
7:117 minutos e 11 segundosimmediately explain how you know it. If several of these signs feel familiar, you may well carry exactly the resonant signature [music] Kalin described to me.
7:227 minutos e 22 segundosI want to speak now about what he shared regarding your own world specifically because I believe this is the part many of you have [music] been most eager to
7:317 minutos e 31 segundoshear. He told me that your world carries a particular significance across a much wider region of this galaxy [music] than
7:397 minutos e 39 segundosmost of you currently realize. Not because of any resource your world holds, but because of the sincere intensity and real diversity of
7:487 minutos e 48 segundosconsciousness currently [music] incarnating here.
7:517 minutos e 51 segundosI want you to understand his own words as closely as I can relay them to you.
7:567 minutos e 56 segundosFew worlds compress so much genuine variation, so much true potential for both profound darkness and profound
8:048 minutos e 4 segundoslight into a single relatively brief incarnational experience.
8:108 minutos e 10 segundosThis is precisely why so many civilizations, his own included, maintain such careful ongoing attention toward your particular unfolding.
8:208 minutos e 20 segundosI want to speak about something he shared that I found genuinely moving regarding the star seeds already incarnated here carrying some connection to his own civilization.
8:328 minutos e 32 segundosHe described these souls as carrying what he called a resonance signature, a subtle vibrational quality allowing his
8:398 minutos e 39 segundospeople to recognize honest kinship even across the density of physical incarnation.
8:468 minutos e 46 segundosI want you to understand what he told me. This signature typically produces in someone carrying it. a persistent, often
8:548 minutos e 54 segundosinexplicable devotion to individual freedom and creative expression alongside genuine discomfort with rigid
9:029 minutos e 2 segundoshierarchy or forced conformity of any kind.
9:079 minutos e 7 segundosI want to speak about something he shared regarding art and creativity because I [music] think this detail illustrates his civilization's nature
9:159 minutos e 15 segundosmore vividly than abstract description alone could.
9:209 minutos e 20 segundosHe described creative expression as central to his [music] people's entire way of being, not a separate activity
9:279 minutos e 27 segundospursued in leisure time, but woven directly into every ordinary act. How a meal is prepared, how a space is
9:359 minutos e 35 segundosarranged, how a simple conversation unfolds between two people. I want you to understand what he told me. This
9:439 minutos e 43 segundosproduces across an entire civilization a society where beauty is not a luxury reserved for the fortunate few but a
9:529 minutos e 52 segundosgenuinely ordinary expectation woven into everything considered as essential to a life well-lived as food or rest.
10:0110 minutos e 1 segundoI want to speak about something he shared regarding children specifically because I believe this deserves authentic attention tonight.
10:1010 minutos e 10 segundosYoung ones in his civilization [music] are never taught through correction or punishment in the way much of your own world's education still relies upon.
10:2010 minutos e 20 segundosInstead, he described an approach built entirely around modeling and invitation.
10:2610 minutos e 26 segundosAdults simply living according to the values they wish to see reflected, trusting that children absorb far more through genuine [music] example than
10:3410 minutos e 34 segundosthrough any lecture or reprimand ever could. I want you to consider what this might suggest about raising [music]
10:4110 minutos e 41 segundoschildren in your own life. Regardless of how gradually you might be able to shift toward it within your own current circumstances, [music]
10:5010 minutos e 50 segundosI want to speak directly to those of you who recognize this description in your own life because I believe his message to you specifically deserves to be relayed with real care.
11:0211 minutos e 2 segundosHe [music] asked me to tell you this.
11:0511 minutos e 5 segundosYou are not broken simply because rigid [music] systems have never fit you comfortably. You are remembering imperfectly and often without [music]
11:1311 minutos e 13 segundosfull conscious clarity a way of organizing consciousness itself that your current world has not yet learned to build at any sincere scale.
11:2311 minutos e 23 segundosYour discomfort with forced hierarchy is not defiance for its own sake. It is markedly more precisely a authentic echo of home.
11:3411 minutos e 34 segundosI want to speak now about what he shared regarding the actual timing of open undeniable contact between his
11:4211 minutos e 42 segundoscivilization and your own world. He was honest with me in a way I want to be equally honest with you about tonight.
11:5111 minutos e 51 segundosHe could not offer me a specific date and he explained why with genuine clarity. His own civilization does not
11:5911 minutos e 59 segundosexperience time in the linear sequential manner your world currently does, making any specific date considerably difficult
12:0812 minutos e 8 segundosfor his to translate meaningfully into your own calendar.
12:1212 minutos e 12 segundosWhat he could offer me instead was a felt [music] sense, a sincere confidence that this contact draws nearer with each
12:2012 minutos e 20 segundospassing season [music] of your world's own collective awakening. Though its exact arrival remains genuinely fluid,
12:2712 minutos e 27 segundosshaped directly by your own collective [music] readiness rather than fixed to any predetermined moment.
12:3412 minutos e 34 segundosI want to speak about something he shared near the end of our conversation because I believe it carries real practical value for those of you listening [music] tonight.
12:4512 minutos e 45 segundosHe offered me a simple practice, one he said his own people use when guiding young ones toward honest inner clarity.
12:5312 minutos e 53 segundosSit quietly and imagine your own consciousness extending outward gently without force toward whatever you feel real curiosity about.
13:0313 minutos e 3 segundosDo not demand an answer arrive. Simply extend your attention and remain patiently open to whatever quality of
13:1013 minutos e 10 segundosfeeling rather than words might return to you in response. I want to speak about why he emphasized feeling over
13:1813 minutos e 18 segundoswords specifically because I think this [music] distinction matters far to how you might practice this yourself.
13:2613 minutos e 26 segundosHis own people communicate primarily through felt resonance rather than language. And he suggested that many of you, particularly those carrying the
13:3513 minutos e 35 segundosresonance signature [music] he described earlier, may find this same mode of communication [music] substantially more natural than you currently expect.
13:4413 minutos e 44 segundosOnce you release the assumption that genuine contact must arrive as clear [music] verbal language.
13:5113 minutos e 51 segundosI want to speak about something else he shared regarding grief specifically because I think it deserves true mention tonight.
13:5913 minutos e 59 segundosI asked his whether his own people experience loss the way your world does and his answer stayed with me. loss, he
14:0814 minutos e 8 segundostold me, is held very differently once a civilization no longer fears the ending of individual form as your world
14:1514 minutos e 15 segundosgenerally does. His people grieve genuinely and fully, yet without the same terror underlying that grief, since
14:2414 minutos e 24 segundosthey hold with complete certainty rather than mere hope that consciousness itself never actually ends, only changes the particular form it currently occupies.
14:3614 minutos e 36 segundosI want to speak about my own reflections following this meeting because I do not [music] want tonight's transmission to
14:4314 minutos e 43 segundosremain only his account without my own authentic response to it. I found myself moved significantly more than I expected
14:5214 minutos e 52 segundosby the sheer stillness of his [music] presence, a quality I have encountered only rarely, even among the many
14:5914 minutos e 59 segundoscivilizations I already work alongside daily. I want you to understand what I believe this stillness actually
15:0615 minutos e 6 segundosreflects. A civilization that has genuinely resolved the inner conflict and inner urgency your own world still
15:1315 minutos e 13 segundoslargely operates from. Arriving instead at a settled, patient [music] way of simply being without needing anything to
15:2215 minutos e 22 segundosbe different than it currently is in order to feel genuinely at peace. I want to speak about discernment now because I
15:3115 minutos e 31 segundosalways return to this and tonight's account makes it especially important. I am relaying to you as faithfully as I
15:3915 minutos e 39 segundoscan one genuine direct experience of my own. I do not ask you to accept every detail as absolute unquestionable fact
15:4815 minutos e 48 segundossimply because it arrives through my own voice.
15:5215 minutos e 52 segundosI would rather you hold tonight's account with the same careful curiosity I have asked of you throughout every transmission [music] in this series, testing it against your
16:0116 minutos e 1 segundoown honest, felt sense of what resonates is true, rather than accepting it purely on the strength of my own authority and sharing it.
16:1116 minutos e 11 segundosI want to speak about what I believe this particular contact means for your own world's wider unfolding because I do
16:1916 minutos e 19 segundosnot want tonight's transmission to remain only a fascinating personal account with no sincere bearing on your
16:2616 minutos e 26 segundosown life. His civilization's willingness to reach out directly at this particular moment reflects something significant
16:3416 minutos e 34 segundosabout how close your own world genuinely stands to a threshold of real importance.
16:4016 minutos e 40 segundosI want you to understand this as further confirmation of everything I have shared with you across so many other transmissions that your world's
16:4916 minutos e 49 segundostransition draws much nearer with each passing season, drawing attention and genuine care from corners of this universe.
16:5816 minutos e 58 segundosMany of you had perhaps assumed remained interiorly indifferent to your own particular unfolding.
17:0617 minutos e 6 segundosI want to close tonight by returning to where I began. The being who sat across from me three nights ago, sharing a
17:1417 minutos e 14 segundosperspective genuinely unlike anything I encounter even in my own sizable experience across this wider alliance.
17:2317 minutos e 23 segundosWhat he offered me was not simply information to relay to you. It was an invitation extended directly to any of
17:3117 minutos e 31 segundosyou who recognize his description of resonance and kinship within your own life to trust that recognition marketkedly more than your ordinary
17:4017 minutos e 40 segundosdaily awareness typically permits you to move gently into whatever this transmission has stirred in you tonight.
17:4717 minutos e 47 segundos[music] Practice the simple exercise he offered, extending your own attention gently outward without demanding immediate answer. and trust that
17:5617 minutos e 56 segundoswhatever quiet unexplainable resonance you feel toward his [music] description tonight is authentic information considerably more reliable than your own
18:0518 minutos e 5 segundosdoubt may initially want to suggest. I want [music] to speak about community once more before I close because I
18:1318 minutos e 13 segundos[music] do not think this account is meant to remain only mine to hold.
18:1818 minutos e 18 segundosIf tonight's transmission stirred honest recognition in you, I want to encourage you to share it in your own words with
18:2518 minutos e 25 segundosothers who might carry the same resonance signature I have described.
18:2918 minutos e 29 segundosSimply hearing another soul confirm they too have always felt [music] the same pull toward freedom and away from rigid hierarchy often does more to strengthen
18:3818 minutos e 38 segundos[music]
18:3918 minutos e 39 segundosthat recognition than any single account mine included could accomplish alone.
18:4518 minutos e 45 segundosOne final thought before I leave you tonight. Kalin's own people [music] waited a substantial span of time before ever making themselves known to any
18:5418 minutos e 54 segundosworld at all. Patient [music] enough to let genuine readiness arrive on its own rather than forcing contact before it.
19:0319 minutos e 3 segundosThat same patience now extends toward your own world and toward each of you individually, waiting [music] exactly as long as your
19:1119 minutos e 11 segundosown readiness genuinely requires. and not a single moment longer.
19:1719 minutos e 17 segundosThis has been an Ashtar Command transmission.
19:2019 minutos e 20 segundosLeave your testimony in the comments below and tell us whether tonight's account of my own meeting with an Andromedan emissary resonated with
19:2819 minutos e 28 segundossomething you had already quietly sensed in your own life. I want to tell you something important.
19:3519 minutos e 35 segundos[music] In this video, we're going to share why this school community exists and why you might feel called to join.
19:4219 minutos e 42 segundosWhat is the truth can change your life?
19:4619 minutos e 46 segundosIt's a day-by-day spiritual community for genuine awakening and ascension.
19:5219 minutos e 52 segundosHere you'll receive clear, unfiltered, mind-blowing, out of thisworld information about ascension, the fifth
20:0020 minutosdimension, clones, bioo, [music] human hybrids, artificial intelligence,
20:0720 minutos e 7 segundosreptilians, and many [music] more hidden truths of our reality.
20:1220 minutos e 12 segundosWelcome to the family. [music] The truth can change your life and your next level of awakening begins the moment [music] you step in.

Sincronizar com o momento do vídeo


 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário