Transcrição
Pesquisar transcrição
Pesquisar transcrição
0:000 segundoOver a million ships currently surround your
0:077 segundosworld right now. And tonight I am finally going to explain exactly how they are organized because I do not
0:1616 segundosthink you have ever been given the complete picture before. I am Ashtar and what I am about to share with you tonight is considerably more detailed
0:2424 segundosthan anything I have described to you about our presence here in previous transmissions.
0:2929 segundosBecause I believe you are genuinely ready to understand the full structure of what actually surrounds your world. I want to begin by explaining something
0:3838 segundosmany of you have likely wondered. How a fleet this vast, this genuinely diverse, actually organizes itself around a single world.
0:4949 segundosOur presence here is arranged in three distinct rings. Each serving a genuinely different purpose. Each positioned
0:5656 segundos[music]
0:5757 segundosat a genuinely different distance from your world. I want to walk you through each of these three rings tonight in
1:051 minuto e 5 segundoscareful detail because I think understanding the full structure changes how you understand everything else I have told you across previous
1:131 minuto e 13 segundostransmissions. [music] I want to speak first about the innermost ring because it sits closest to you and because I believe it deserves
1:211 minuto e 21 segundosyour attention first. This first ring surrounds your world directly along with your own moon. I want you to understand
1:291 minuto e 29 segundosits actual [music] scale. Over 1 million vessels operate within this ring alone.
1:351 minuto e 35 segundosThe overwhelming majority small unarmed scout and transport craft. rather than anything resembling the armed warships your entertainment typically depicts.
1:471 minuto e 47 segundosTheir genuine purpose is observation, overseeing the wider fleet operations and transporting specific supplies that
1:551 minuto e 55 segundoscannot simply be moved by other means between our surface bases and this orbital presence. I want to speak about
2:032 minutos e 3 segundoswhere these surface bases are actually located because I [music] think this detail deserves genuine direct explanation. Bases exist beneath your
2:122 minutos e 12 segundoscontinents, beneath your oceans, connected to an extensive network of considerably advanced settlements that
2:192 minutos e 19 segundoscomprise what I would describe to you as your own inner Earth.
2:242 minutos e 24 segundosA further network of bases [music] exists on your own moon as well, containing considerable command and research infrastructure. I want you to
2:332 minutos e 33 segundosunderstand the actual purpose of these particular lunar facilities. They allow us to closely monitor technology. Your
2:422 minutos e 42 segundosworld's less benevolent forces [music] continue attempting to develop.
2:472 minutos e 47 segundostechnology capable of genuinely distorting space, [music] time, and the deeper interdimensional
2:542 minutos e 54 segundosfabric underlying your reality. Before I continue, I want to mention there is a space built for exploring [music]
3:013 minutos e 1 segundoexactly this kind of structural detail in far greater depth. A community on school called the truth can change your
3:093 minutos e 9 segundoslife. For those of you ready to trace this thread further than a single transmission allows, I want to speak
3:163 minutos e 16 segundosabout the defensive component operating alongside this innermost ring because I do not want tonight's transmission to leave this detail unexplained.
3:263 minutos e 26 segundosSeveral specialized liaison and defense fleets operate directly alongside this first ring, tasked specifically with
3:343 minutos e 34 segundossupervising [music] and when genuinely necessary, actively countering any attempt by
3:413 minutos e 41 segundoshostile forces to deploy weaponry capable of threatening your world or its genuine allies.
3:493 minutos e 49 segundosI want you to understand something important about the actual nature of the threat these fleets counter. weapons
3:563 minutos e 56 segundoscapable of altering reality itself, mutating the deeper structure of dimension, warping or constricting the ordinary flow of time.
4:064 minutos e 6 segundosI want to explain briefly where this kind of capability actually originates because I think the explanation matters.
4:134 minutos e 13 segundosI want to speak about how hostile forces on your own world actually acquired technology of this sophistication because I believe this deserves [music]
4:224 minutos e 22 segundoshonest direct explanation. Considerable genuine human ingenuity drawn from your own inventors and [music] your own
4:304 minutos e 30 segundosscientists across recent generations has been deliberately combined with technology originating from beyond your world entirely.
4:394 minutos e 39 segundosI want you to understand the genuine [music] purpose behind this combination.
4:444 minutos e 44 segundosNot simply conventional weaponry, but technology capable of directly altering [music] your physical, mental, and emotional bodies aimed specifically at
4:534 minutos e 53 segundoscompleting genetic alterations left unfinished since the fall of Atlantis, an event I've described to you extensively [music] in other transmissions.
5:035 minutos e 3 segundosI want to speak about our own mission regarding this particular threat because I think you deserve genuine clarity about exactly what we are working to
5:125 minutos e 12 segundosaccomplish. Our purpose is to neutralize this technology and specifically to prevent its adoption at any genuinely
5:205 minutos e 20 segundossignificant scale. I want you to understand something important about the timeline behind this work.
5:275 minutos e 27 segundosIt unfolds according to a genuine ongoing schedule part of a considerably larger longer process working steadily [music] to return your world to the
5:365 minutos e 36 segundosfuller state of consciousness it once held before that ancient fall. I want to address directly those forces still [music] working against this process.
5:455 minutos e 45 segundosContinued attempts to hinder this work will not be tolerated indefinitely and a dedicated team of scientists and liaons
5:535 minutos e 53 segundos[music] remains actively engaged in identifying and limiting exactly these programs [music]
5:595 minutos e 59 segundoswherever they continue operating. I want to give you a few signs to watch for tonight. ways this vast layered presence may already be touching your own life.
6:116 minutos e 11 segundosSo tonight's message stays personal rather than only structural.
6:166 minutos e 16 segundosYou may notice an unusually strong pull toward the night sky specifically.
6:216 minutos e 21 segundosDrawn to watching it for reasons that go beyond ordinary stargazing, a quiet sense of being genuinely watched over
6:296 minutos e 29 segundosrather [music] than simply watching outward yourself. You may notice unusually vivid dreams [music] involving ships, vast structures, or the sensation
6:386 minutos e 38 segundosfloating somewhere considerably larger than any ordinary room. Arriving with a clarity that feels [music] different
6:456 minutos e 45 segundosfrom ordinary dream content. You may notice a persistent unexplainable calm settling over you whenever this
6:536 minutos e 53 segundosparticular topic comes up. a felt sense of reassurance that arrives before your conscious mind has finished [music] processing what you have just heard.
7:037 minutos e 3 segundosIf several of these signs feel familiar,
7:057 minutos e 5 segundos[music]
7:057 minutos e 5 segundosyou are very likely sensing in your own particular way exactly [music] the presence I have described to you
7:127 minutos e 12 segundostonight. I want to speak now about the second ring positioned considerably
7:167 minutos e 16 segundos[music]
7:177 minutos e 17 segundosfurther from your world than the first because its purpose differs meaningfully from what I have already described.
7:257 minutos e 25 segundosThis second ring is headquartered on Mars, both in underground facilities and considerable surface installations.
7:337 minutos e 33 segundosI want you to understand something genuinely important about [music] who staffs this particular ring.
7:397 minutos e 39 segundosConsiderable numbers of the beings operating here are not human in form at all. Representatives of civilizations
7:477 minutos e 47 segundosyou will likely be formally introduced to only after genuine first contact finally occurs. while others will remain
7:547 minutos e 54 segundosunintroduced until your own world's return to fuller consciousness has genuinely [music] completed. I want to speak about the
8:038 minutos e 3 segundosspecific vessels operating within this second ring because I think concrete detail serves you considerably better than vague description alone.
8:138 minutos e 13 segundosSeveral planettoidsized mother ships operate here, considerably augmenting the research and observation already
8:208 minutos e 20 segundosbeing conducted by the innermost ring. I want you to understand their additional responsibility as well. Considerable
8:298 minutos e 29 segundosongoing work involving weaponry and technology that has across recent decades found its way into the hands of your world's less benevolent forces.
8:398 minutos e 39 segundosmuch of it originally supplied by considerably advanced civilizations, star nations, star leagues, and star
8:478 minutos e 47 segundosempires whose own vessels can genuinely be found stationed at Mars alongside our own.
8:548 minutos e 54 segundosI want to speak about something this second ring is actively preparing because I believe it deserves genuine mention tonight.
9:039 minutos e 3 segundosPersonnel stationed here continue preparing Mars itself for your own eventual arrival there.
9:099 minutos e 9 segundosA homecoming that unfolds only after your world's own journey toward fuller consciousness genuinely completes. I
9:179 minutos e 17 segundoswant you to hold this detail with genuine hope rather than impatience.
9:229 minutos e 22 segundosThis preparation continues steadily regardless of how long your own particular timeline ultimately takes to unfold.
9:319 minutos e 31 segundosI want to speak now about the considerable command ships position between this second ring and the third because their specific role deserves direct explanation.
9:419 minutos e 41 segundosSeveral planet-sized command ships drawn from our science and exploration fleets serve as the primary command vessels for the entire first contact mission itself.
9:539 minutos e 53 segundosI want you to understand something important about how these particular vessels typically operate. Standard
10:0010 minutosprocedure keeps them genuinely cloaked, deliberately positioned away from the reach of your own world's space telescopes, whose considerable purpose,
10:0910 minutos e 9 segundosat least regarding this particular effort, is essentially to locate exactly these ships. I want you to understand
10:1610 minutos e 16 segundossomething remarkable about this ongoing effort. We periodically, briefly, allow certain of these mother ships to become
10:2410 minutos e 24 segundosvisible, [music] specifically to demonstrate to your world's less benevolent forces that we remain genuinely present and that we
10:3210 minutos e 32 segundoshave no intention of withdrawing. I want to speak about why sightings of these particular vessels so rarely reach your
10:3910 minutos e 39 segundosown wider public awareness because I think this deserves honest explanation.
10:4610 minutos e 46 segundosYour own astronomers who occasionally observe these vessels directly frequently choose not to report what they have genuinely witnessed out of
10:5410 minutos e 54 segundosgenuine wellfounded concern about professional consequences whether from colleagues [music] or from the
11:0211 minutos e 2 segundosinstitutions funding their research. I want you to understand something important about your world's less benevolent [music] forces specifically
11:1111 minutos e 11 segundosregarding these command vessels. They fear them more than any other component of our presence here, fully understanding both the genuine
11:2011 minutos e 20 segundoscapability such a fleet represents and the genuine insignificance of any response they could realistically mount
11:2711 minutos e 27 segundosagainst it. I want to speak about discernment now because I always return to this and tonight's topic makes it
11:3511 minutos e 35 segundosespecially important. I am offering you tonight one genuine, carefully considered account of a considerably
11:4211 minutos e 42 segundoslarger, considerably more complex presence than any single transmission [clears throat] could ever fully
11:4811 minutos e 48 segundoscapture. I would encourage you to hold everything I've described tonight with genuine curiosity rather than uncritical
11:5711 minutos e 57 segundosacceptance, testing it against your own careful reasoning and your own honest felt sense
12:0512 minutos e 5 segundosof what resonates as true rather than accepting it purely on the strength of its own authority. [music]
12:1212 minutos e 12 segundosI want to speak briefly about why so much of this structure has remained largely invisible to your own world.
12:1912 minutos e 19 segundosdespite its considerable scale because I think this deserves genuine direct address.
12:2712 minutos e 27 segundosCloaking technology accounts for a genuine portion of this invisibility exactly as I've described to you already tonight. But I want you to understand something equally important.
12:3812 minutos e 38 segundosGenuine respected free will remains the deeper reason behind this continued restraint. A presence this vast revealed
12:4612 minutos e 46 segundossuddenly and without your world's own collective readiness [music] genuinely established first would risk overwhelming rather than genuinely
12:5412 minutos e 54 segundosassisting your [music] world's own unfolding.
12:5812 minutos e 58 segundosThis is precisely why disclosure continues unfolding gradually in [music] careful measured steps rather than
13:0513 minutos e 5 segundosthrough any single sudden overwhelming revelation. I want to speak now about the third and outermost ring.
13:1413 minutos e 14 segundosConsiderably the largest of the three because I think its sheer scale [music] deserves genuine direct explanation.
13:2113 minutos e 21 segundosThis ring contains millions of vessels of remarkably varied design, ranging from mother ships roughly the size of
13:2813 minutos e 28 segundoslarge [music] ocean vessels on your own world all the way to structures approaching the scale of your own solar [music] systems largest planets. I want
13:3713 minutos e 37 segundosyou to understand the actual purpose these considerable vessels serve. They function as genuine final backup,
13:4513 minutos e 45 segundosentering the second ring only when circumstances genuinely require it, while simultaneously demonstrating to any potential adversary.
13:5613 minutos e 56 segundosthat your world and its solar [music] system are undergoing a transformation that nothing corporeal or otherwise
14:0414 minutos e 4 segundosgenuinely holds the power [music] to prevent.
14:0814 minutos e 8 segundosI want to speak about the additional infrastructure contained within this outermost ring because I do not want tonight's transmission to leave this detail unexplored.
14:1814 minutos e 18 segundosConsiderable transport stations exist here [music] connecting back toward the vast profusion of home worlds. Our combined
14:2514 minutos e 25 segundosfleet ultimately originates from alongside dedicated traffic coordinators managing the movement of vessels between
14:3314 minutos e 33 segundosall three rings and back into wider interstellar space entirely.
14:3914 minutos e 39 segundosI want to speak about how our overall presence divides itself because I think this final structural detail completes the picture I've been building for you tonight.
14:5014 minutos e 50 segundosOur fleet divides into two genuinely distinct [music] components. The first, considerably smaller, maintains a
14:5714 minutos e 57 segundosgenuinely long duty cycle, including primary command personnel alongside dedicated medical and planetary teams.
15:0415 minutos e 4 segundos[music] Each one genuinely aware of exactly what your world and its people continue experiencing, [music]
15:1115 minutos e 11 segundosobserving carefully, and intervening whenever the wider guiding order genuinely permits it.
15:1815 minutos e 18 segundosThe second component, deliberately more temporary in its own nature, consists of member fleets drawn from across the
15:2615 minutos e 26 segundoswider alliance I have described to you in other transmissions. [music] Each one genuinely eager to participate in what may prove to be one of the most
15:3515 minutos e 35 segundossignificant events in your entire galaxy's recent [music] history.
15:4015 minutos e 40 segundosI want to speak briefly about your own world's spiritual hierarchy because I do not want tonight's transmission to [music] leave this connection unmentioned.
15:5015 minutos e 50 segundosA dedicated segment of this hierarchy works directly alongside our own presence here, supporting your world's genuine [music] awakening through
15:5815 minutos e 58 segundosmystical teaching, through various dedicated students and [music] channels, delivering guidance through numerous organizations and traditions across your
16:0816 minutos e 8 segundosworld's long history, working in genuine coordination with everything I have described to you tonight.
16:1516 minutos e 15 segundosI want to speak briefly about your own role in this unfolding because I do not want tonight's transmission to leave you
16:2216 minutos e 22 segundosfeeling like a passive observer of forces entirely beyond your own influence. Your own steady, calm
16:3016 minutos e 30 segundospresence genuinely matters to this entire structure I have described tonight considerably more than most of you realize.
16:3916 minutos e 39 segundosEvery moment you choose peace over fear, every moment you extend genuine compassion rather than reactive judgment
16:4616 minutos e 46 segundosadds real weight to the collective field. This entire fleet continues working to support.
16:5316 minutos e 53 segundosYou are not simply waiting for first contact to arrive from somewhere outside yourself. You are in your own daily
17:0017 minutoschoices already participating directly in the very unfolding this transmission has described to you tonight.
17:0917 minutos e 9 segundosI want to speak about why this particular mission has required such a genuinely unusual scale and such a
17:1617 minutos e 16 segundosgenuinely unusual duration because I think this deserves honest direct address.
17:2317 minutos e 23 segundosAn operation of this particular kind would under more ordinary circumstances typically be accomplished by a single
17:3117 minutos e 31 segundosfleet considerably more quickly than what you have witnessed unfolding here.
17:3717 minutos e 37 segundosI want you to understand why your own particular situation differs so considerably from that ordinary pattern.
17:4517 minutos e 45 segundosThis mission carries genuinely vital significance, drawing considerable attention from across a genuinely wide swath of this
17:5417 minutos e 54 segundosgalaxy [music] and unfolding across a considerably longer timeline than similar missions typically require.
18:0118 minutos e 1 segundoI want to close tonight by returning to where I began. The more than 1 million vessels currently surrounding your
18:0818 minutos e 8 segundosworld, organized with a precision and a purpose I hope tonight's transmission has finally made genuinely clear to you.
18:1718 minutos e 17 segundosThis entire structure, every ring, every vessel, every dedicated team exists for a single genuinely unified purpose,
18:2518 minutos e 25 segundossupporting your world's return to the fuller consciousness it once held, protecting you from forces genuinely
18:3218 minutos e 32 segundosworking against that [music] return and preparing patiently for the moment genuine first contact finally fully
18:3918 minutos e 39 segundosarrives. Move gently through whatever tonight's transmission [music] has stirred in you. Trust that this
18:4618 minutos e 46 segundospresence, vast and genuinely organized, as [music] I have described it to you tonight, surrounds you with genuine care rather than mere observation.
18:5718 minutos e 57 segundosAnd know that first contact draws nearer with [music] each passing day, unfolding according to a genuine guiding order,
19:0419 minutos e 4 segundos[music] considerably larger than any single timeline any of us could offer you with complete precision. One final
19:1219 minutos e 12 segundosthought before I leave you tonight. A structure this vast was never built simply to impress you with its own scale. It was built patiently across a
19:2119 minutos e 21 segundosgenuinely long span of time, specifically to protect what matters most. Your own world's genuine hard one
19:2819 minutos e 28 segundosreturn to the fuller consciousness it has always been capable of holding. That protection surrounds you tonight,
19:3619 minutos e 36 segundoswhether or not you can yet see it clearly with your own physical eyes.
19:4119 minutos e 41 segundosThis has been an Ashtar Command transmission. Tell us in the comments which part of tonight's explanation of our fleet's true structure surprised you most.
19:5119 minutos e 51 segundosI want to tell you something important.
19:5319 minutos e 53 segundosIn this video, we're going to share why this school community exists and why you might feel called to join. What is the
20:0220 minutos e 2 segundostruth can change your life? It's a day-by-day spiritual community for genuine awakening and ascension. Here
20:1020 minutos e 10 segundosyou'll receive clear, unfiltered, mind-blowing, out of thisworld information about ascension, the fifth
20:1820 minutos e 18 segundosdimension, clones, bioobots, human hybrids, artificial intelligence,
20:2620 minutos e 26 segundosreptilians, and many more hidden truths of our reality.
20:3020 minutos e 30 segundosWelcome to the family. The truth can change your life. [snorts] And your next level of awakening begins the moment [music] you step in.
Sincronizar com o momento do vídeo
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário