quarta-feira, 26 de agosto de 2026


Transcrição

Pesquisar transcrição
Pesquisar transcrição

0:055 segundosSkip tonight's transmission and you may miss something your own mind has been quietly waiting to recognize
0:1313 segundosfor a very long time. I am Ashtar and I want to tell you directly why [music] I say this.
0:2323 segundosNot because this transmission carries any power over you.
0:2828 segundosNot because anything outside yourself can force your own awakening forward before you are genuinely ready for it,
0:3838 segundosbut because certain ideas arrive at precisely the moment your inner world has already become ready to receive
0:4545 segundosthem. And I believe tonight may be exactly [music] that moment for some of you.
0:5252 segundosI want to begin with something your own world's physicists have genuinely observed because I think the symbolic
1:001 minutoweight of it deserves your full attention [music] before I explain what it actually points toward. In certain
1:071 minuto e 7 segundoscareful experiments, what your scientists choose to measure appears genuinely connected to what subsequently
1:151 minuto e 15 segundosappears in their [music] results. I want to be careful here because I do not want you [music] to mistake careful science for simple fantasy.
1:271 minuto e 27 segundosWhat I want you to consider tonight is the genuine symbolic power underneath [music] this observation.
1:341 minuto e 34 segundosIf measurement itself matters at the smallest, most fundamental level of physical reality, what might this
1:421 minuto e 42 segundossuggest about your own attention, your own choices, your own memory, and the particular story you keep
1:501 minuto e 50 segundosquietly [music] repeating to yourself about who you actually are. I want you to hear one sentence clearly before I
1:561 minuto e 56 segundoscontinue because I will return to it throughout tonight's transmission.
2:022 minutos e 2 segundosYour own observation is a genuine hidden doorway. I want to speak about three [music] distinct layers of observation
2:122 minutos e 12 segundosI want to walk you through tonight [music] because I think understanding all three matters considerably more than understanding only the first.
2:212 minutos e 21 segundosThe first layer is simply how you observe the world around you. The second is how you observe yourself.
2:282 minutos e 28 segundosThe third and the one considerably fewer of you have [music] genuinely reached is how your own consciousness begins observing the observer itself.
2:402 minutos e 40 segundosI want you to understand that this third layer is where genuine lasting [music] transformation actually begins.
2:492 minutos e 49 segundos[snorts]
2:492 minutos e 49 segundosBefore I continue, I want to mention there is a space built for exploring [music] exactly this kind of layered
2:562 minutos e 56 segundosawareness in far greater depth. A community on school called the truth can change your life. For those of you ready
3:043 minutos e 4 segundosto walk further into this [music] than a single transmission allows, I want to speak about how most of you [music] have
3:123 minutos e 12 segundosbeen quietly trained to understand observation.
3:163 minutos e 16 segundosBecause I think naming this pattern clearly serves you considerably better than leaving it unexamined.
3:233 minutos e 23 segundosFor most of your life, you have likely operated according to a particular sequence, [music] entirely automatic and rarely
3:303 minutos e 30 segundosquestioned. An event occurs first, your reaction follows second. Your sense of
3:373 minutos e 37 segundosidentity forms third, built gradually from the accumulation of countless reactions repeated across your entire life.
3:483 minutos e 48 segundosI want you to consider something tonight that may genuinely unsettle this familiar sequence. What if your own
3:553 minutos e 55 segundosobservation is not in truth the final step in this chain at all but one of the
4:024 minutos e 2 segundosvery first? What if the particular way you look at any given moment does not control everything [music] that happens
4:094 minutos e 9 segundoswithin it but genuinely participates in shaping what that moment becomes specifically within you.
4:174 minutos e 17 segundosI want to be careful here because I do not want tonight's [music] transmission to suggest anything
4:244 minutos e 24 segundossimplistic or dismissive of genuine human difficulty.
4:294 minutos e 29 segundosThis does not mean you can simply command your own reality into whatever shape you prefer through thought alone.
4:394 minutos e 39 segundosIt does not mean genuine pain instantly
4:414 minutos e 41 segundos[music]
4:424 minutos e 42 segundosdisappears the moment you choose to think differently about it.
4:474 minutos e 47 segundosIt does not mean every difficult event that happens to you is somehow your own fault. I want
4:544 minutos e 54 segundosyou to understand something considerably more modest and considerably more genuinely useful [music] than any of those simplistic claims.
5:045 minutos e 4 segundosYour own observation changes your relationship with whatever actually happens to you.
5:115 minutos e 11 segundosAnd your relationship with what happens shapes your choices.
5:165 minutos e 16 segundosand your choices repeated consistently across enough time gradually reshape the entire architecture of your life. I want
5:255 minutos e 25 segundosto speak about a pattern many of you will recognize immediately because I think naming it clearly offers real practical value.
5:375 minutos e 37 segundosMany souls move through their days without genuinely observing anything at all. They look without truly seeing.
5:465 minutos e 46 segundosThey hear without truly listening. They react without ever genuinely witnessing [music] what actually happened. I want
5:545 minutos e 54 segundosyou to consider whether you recognize this pattern in your own life. Perhaps you have woken with a heaviness you
6:016 minutos e 1 segundocould not fully explain. Perhaps you have smiled outwardly while feeling genuinely distant inside.
6:096 minutos e 9 segundosPerhaps you have sensed quietly that your life is not exactly wrong, simply incomplete, as though some part of you
6:176 minutos e 17 segundoshas been waiting patiently behind a veil, quietly asking to finally be seen clearly. I want to speak now about an
6:266 minutos e 26 segundosold, considerably widespread idea appearing across many of your world's distinct spiritual traditions in slightly different language.
6:376 minutos e 37 segundosThe world you actually experience is shaped considerably more than most of you realize by the particular inner state [music] from which you choose to
6:466 minutos e 46 segundosmeet it. Some traditions call this awareness.
6:506 minutos e 50 segundosOthers call it witness consciousness or remembrance or simply presence. Your own modern psychology
6:586 minutos e 58 segundosworking in its own [music] considerably different language describes something remarkably similar.
7:057 minutos e 5 segundosperception, attention, cognitive framing, [music] the patterns your own nervous system has
7:127 minutos e 12 segundoslearned to repeat. I want to speak about the deeper truth underneath tonight's central metaphor because I think this is
7:197 minutos e 19 segundoswhere the real significance [music] of tonight's transmission actually begins.
7:257 minutos e 25 segundosThe moment you genuinely observe an old familiar identity without becoming fully absorbed into it, you create genuine
7:337 minutos e 33 segundosspace for an entirely new possibility to emerge.
7:387 minutos e 38 segundosYou are not simply the fear you happen to feel. You are the awareness [music] genuinely capable of noticing that fear.
7:477 minutos e 47 segundosYou are not [music] simply the thought insisting you are somehow behind or somehow insufficient.
7:557 minutos e 55 segundosYou are the awareness genuinely [music] capable of noticing that particular thought as it arises. And the part of
8:038 minutos e 3 segundosyou genuinely capable of observing is already in a very real sense
8:118 minutos e 11 segundosconsiderably freer than the part of you still fully trapped within what it observes.
8:188 minutos e 18 segundosI want to speak now about the actual trap most of you have been living inside without fully realizing it because I
8:268 minutos e 26 segundosthink understanding this trap matters enormously to genuinely escaping it.
8:318 minutos e 31 segundosYour own mind does not simply observe your reality passively.
8:368 minutos e 36 segundosIt actively predicts your reality,
8:398 minutos e 39 segundos[music]
8:408 minutos e 40 segundos[snorts] taking old pain forward and projecting it onto entirely new circumstances.
8:458 minutos e 45 segundostaking familiar disappointment and quietly relabeling it as intuition.
8:518 minutos e 51 segundosTaking old protective fear and disguising it convincingly [music] as ordinary logic.
8:588 minutos e 58 segundosI want you to ask yourself honestly tonight, have you ever entered a new situation already quietly expecting
9:059 minutos e 5 segundosrejection before anything had actually occurred?
9:099 minutos e 9 segundosHave you ever looked directly at a genuine opportunity and felt your own body close protectively
9:169 minutos e 16 segundosbefore anything had even happened yet? I want to speak about why this particular loop feels so genuinely convincing
9:269 minutos e 26 segundosbecause I think understanding its mechanism helps considerably in loosening its grip.
9:339 minutos e 33 segundos[snorts]
9:339 minutos e 33 segundosYou observe your present circumstances through the lens of an old earlier self and your present circumstances gradually
9:419 minutos e 41 segundosbegin resembling that earlier [music] past more and more closely.
9:469 minutos e 46 segundosYou call this simple reality when sometimes it is considerably [music] more precisely recognition.
9:549 minutos e 54 segundosYou call it destiny when sometimes it is considerably more accurately repetition.
10:0210 minutos e 2 segundosYou call it plain truth when sometimes it is an old interpretation still wearing the convincing mask of certainty.
10:1110 minutos e 11 segundosI want to offer you something practical here. A simple grounding practice I want to walk you through directly [music] tonight. Take a slow breath.
10:2310 minutos e 23 segundosLet your shoulders soften even slightly.
10:2610 minutos e 26 segundosFeel the quiet space resting behind your own eyes. Notice this transmission. the sound reaching you, the room around you,
10:3510 minutos e 35 segundosyour own breath, your own body. And now I want you to notice something considerably more significant.
10:4410 minutos e 44 segundosThere is something within you [music] genuinely capable of noticing all of this at once. Your own thoughts may
10:5310 minutos e 53 segundos[music] continue moving. Your own emotions may continue shifting. Your own body may continue adjusting itself. But
11:0111 minutos e 1 segundoyour own awareness underneath all of that movement genuinely [music] remains steady. I want to speak now
11:0811 minutos e 8 segundosabout why unconscious observation is never [music] genuinely neutral because
11:1511 minutos e 15 segundosI think this deserves real direct attention tonight. [music] You do not perceive your own life through your physical eyes alone.
11:2511 minutos e 25 segundosYou perceive it through memory, through expectation, through language, through old trauma, through hope, through culture, through desire, and through
11:3411 minutos e 34 segundos[music] fear, all layered together at once. This is precisely why two entirely different souls can live through the
11:4311 minutos e 43 segundosexact same event and experience [music] two genuinely different worlds as a result. One hears silence and feels
11:5111 minutos e 51 segundosgenuine rejection. another hears that same silence and feels genuine peace instead. I want to offer you a specific
11:5911 minutos e 59 segundosquestion tonight when I want you to genuinely carry forward beyond this single transmission rather than simply asking what is
12:0812 minutos e 8 segundoscurrently happening in your life. I want you to ask considerably more precisely from which particular version of
12:1612 minutos e 16 segundosyourself [music] you are currently observing whatever is happening.
12:2012 minutos e 20 segundosI want you to understand why this specific [music] question holds such genuine power.
12:2612 minutos e 26 segundosIt interrupts the automatic [music] sequence I described earlier. Event then reaction then identity, inserting
12:3512 minutos e 35 segundosgenuine conscious choice directly into a process that has likely operated entirely automatically [music] for most
12:4212 minutos e 42 segundosof your life until now. I want to speak about what genuine [music] awakening actually tends to look like because I
12:4912 minutos e 49 segundosthink many of you have been taught to expect [music] something considerably more dramatic than what it typically actually involves.
12:5612 minutos e 56 segundosIt rarely arrives as visions or lights or dramatic sudden escape from ordinary
13:0213 minutos e 2 segundos[music]
13:0313 minutos e 3 segundosdaily life.
13:0413 minutos e 4 segundosIt arrives considerably more often in a genuinely quiet moment. [music] Catching yourself just before repeating an old
13:1213 minutos e 12 segundosfamiliar reaction, noticing the old story before automatically obeying it once again, feeling the familiar
13:2213 minutos e 22 segundoscontraction in your own body before immediately calling it absolute truth.
13:2913 minutos e 29 segundosI want to speak about compassion now because I do not want tonight's transmission to become simply another exercise [music] in quiet self-criticism.
13:3913 minutos e 39 segundosMany of your own patterns of observation
13:4213 minutos e 42 segundos[music]
13:4213 minutos e 42 segundoswere genuinely learned as survival at some earlier point in your life [music] when they genuinely served a real protective purpose.
13:5213 minutos e 52 segundosYour own mind may have learned to scan constantly for danger specifically because danger once genuinely threatened you.
14:0314 minutos e 3 segundosI want you to genuinely thank your own mind for its considerable effort in trying to protect
14:0914 minutos e 9 segundosyou [music] and then gently ask whether that particular old strategy still deserves to govern your entire future
14:1814 minutos e 18 segundosthe way it currently does. I want to speak now about what I would call the main revelation of tonight's entire
14:2614 minutos e 26 segundostransmission because I think everything I have shared so far has been building steadily toward it. When you observe your own life from
14:3614 minutos e 36 segundosa place of fear, you meet that life as a genuine threat.
14:4114 minutos e 41 segundosWhen you observe from shame, you meet it as a harsh verdict already rendered against you. When you observe from
14:4914 minutos e 49 segundosgenuine presence instead, you meet your own life considerably more accurately as a living field of information
14:5814 minutos e 58 segundosopen and genuinely available rather than already finished and decided in advance.
15:0415 minutos e 4 segundosI want you to understand what this does not promise you. It does not guarantee any specific outcome and it does not
15:1315 minutos e 13 segundosremove genuine [music] effort, genuine timing or genuine uncertainty from your
15:1915 minutos e 19 segundoslife. What it changes considerably more precisely is the quality of your own
15:2615 minutos e 26 segundosparticipation [music] within it. I want to offer you a specific integration practice to carry forward from tonight's transmission.
15:3615 minutos e 36 segundossomething considerably more useful [music] than simply pleasant words heard once and quickly forgotten.
15:4415 minutos e 44 segundosWhen you notice yourself reacting automatically today, I want you to pause even briefly.
15:5115 minutos e 51 segundosWhen a familiar old thought arises, gently [music] name it directly. This is simply a thought. When a familiar
15:5915 minutos e 59 segundosemotion rises within you, quietly acknowledge it in the same way.
16:0516 minutos e 5 segundosThis is simply an emotion moving through me.
16:1016 minutos e 10 segundosAnd whenever an old familiar identity attempts to speak its final convincing word, I want you to pause and ask
16:1916 minutos e 19 segundosyourself directly. From which self am I currently observing this? I want to close tonight by returning to where I
16:2716 minutos e 27 segundosbegan. The doorway hidden quietly within your own capacity to observe.
16:3416 minutos e 34 segundosThe most significant observation in your entire history was never confined to a single laboratory, a single textbook, or a single scientific debate.
16:4516 minutos e 45 segundosIt is considerably more precisely the one unfolding quietly within you right now in this exact moment as you
16:5416 minutos e 54 segundosgenuinely realize that you are capable of observing your own old self without fully becoming absorbed into it. Once
17:0217 minutos e 2 segundosagain, that recognition, however quiet it feels tonight, [snorts] is genuinely where everything begins.
17:1117 minutos e 11 segundosMove gently through whatever this transmission has stirred in you.
17:1517 minutos e 15 segundos[snorts] Practice the simple question I have offered you tonight from which self
17:2217 minutos e 22 segundosam I observing this? Whenever you notice yourself reacting automatically in the days ahead
17:3017 minutos e 30 segundosand trust that the doorway I have described tonight was never actually located anywhere outside of you. It has
17:3817 minutos e 38 segundosbeen waiting quietly exactly [music] where your own attention currently rests.
17:4617 minutos e 46 segundosThis has been an Ashtar command transmission. Tell us in the comments which [music] of tonight's three layers of observation,
17:5417 minutos e 54 segundosthe world, yourself, or the observer observing itself [music] felt most immediately relevant to your own life.
18:0118 minutos e 1 segundoRight now, I want to tell you something important. In this video, we're going to share why this school community exists and why you might feel called to join.
18:1318 minutos e 13 segundosWhat is the truth can change your life?
18:1618 minutos e 16 segundosIt's a day-by-day spiritual community for genuine awakening and ascension.
18:2218 minutos e 22 segundosHere you'll receive clear, unfiltered, mind-blowing, out of thisworld information about ascension, the fifth
18:3018 minutos e 30 segundosdimension, clones, bioo, human hybrids, artificial intelligence, reptilians, and many more hidden truths of our reality.
18:4218 minutos e 42 segundosWelcome to the family. The truth can change your life. And your next level of awakening begins the moment [music] you step in.

Sincronizar com o momento do vídeo



 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário