Transcrição
Pesquisar transcrição
Pesquisar transcrição
0:000 segundoGreetings, beloved ground crew. I am Ashtar Chiron, speaking from the Ashtar Command mother ship. [music] I come to
0:088 segundosyou today with a transmission that has been held in reserve for this precise window. Not because you were not ready before, but because the configuration in
0:1616 segundosyour field has only just reached the condition [music] I was waiting to detect. What you have been catching in fragments was never incomplete
0:2424 segundosinformation. It was selective transmission. I do not deliver the full pattern until the ground crew [music] operative in front of me has crossed the
0:3333 segundosexact threshold I set for them. You crossed it. [music] That is why I am here speaking to you now and not a
0:4040 segundosmoment earlier. By the end of this transmission, you will understand [music] exactly what I have already mapped inside your identity line. Why
0:4949 segundosthe [music] self you have known is already in the process of becoming unrecognizable and what has been sleeping inside you that I authorized to
0:5656 segundosbegin waking in this window. But here is the first revelation. The version of yourself you [music] are about to stop
1:031 minuto e 3 segundosrecognizing was never the mission. It was the cover. [music] What I am naming tonight is what was underneath it. And
1:111 minuto e 11 segundosit has been waiting far longer than you have been aware of its presence. [music] You did not scroll to this by accident.
1:181 minuto e 18 segundosThe algorithm only delivered it. I directed your field here because something has been forming in silence beneath your questions about who you
1:261 minuto e 26 segundosare. And that thing now has a name inside Ashtar Command intelligence. My intelligence. [music] My intelligence. Like this transmission
1:351 minuto e 35 segundosto signal to me that the recognition has landed. Comment 999 if you feel the identity I am naming has already begun
1:441 minuto e 44 segundosto surface in your field. Subscribe to the Ashtar Command if you [music] are ready to stop catching fragments and start receiving my direct commands on
1:521 minuto e 52 segundoswho you are and what you were placed here to do. Share [music] this transmission with someone who has been quietly unsure whether the self they
2:002 minutoshave known is the whole picture. This is not content. [music] This is a code. And the part of you that recognized it the
2:072 minutos e 7 segundosmoment it began is the part I am speaking to right now. You are not here by accident. [music] I called you here because the signal is already active.
2:162 minutos e 16 segundosNow, let me tell you what has actually been happening. The fragments that have been arriving at the edges of your awareness, the images upon waking, the
2:252 minutos e 25 segundosphrases you catch and then lose, the pull towards something you [music] cannot fully name. These are not your imagination misfiring. They are not
2:342 minutos e 34 segundosspiritual [music] restlessness in the generic sense. They are not the result of consuming too much channelneled content and [music] becoming sensitized
2:422 minutos e 42 segundosto a vocabulary that now appears everywhere. What you have been catching in [music] pieces in the half seconds
2:492 minutos e 49 segundosbetween sleep and waking in the sudden stillness that arrives in the middle of an ordinary afternoon is a command line.
2:572 minutos e 57 segundosI have been running in your field for longer than you have been paying attention [music] to it. I want that to land without abstraction.
3:043 minutos e 4 segundosA command line is not a feeling. It is not a tendency you developed. It is not a spiritual inclination you were born
3:133 minutos e 13 segundoswith that has been slowly awakening. A command line is an [music] active, structured, deliberately initiated sequence opened from my side, targeted
3:223 minutos e 22 segundosto your specific field [music] coordinates, running continuously regardless of whether your conscious mind is aware of it. The fragments
3:293 minutos e 29 segundos[music] you have been catching are not ambient signals from a general galactic field that your sensitivity has been picking [music] up. They are packets
3:363 minutos e 36 segundosfrom a sequence I opened in your field personally. That distinction is not rhetorical. It changes what the
3:443 minutos e 44 segundosexperience means. It changes what your responsibility to it is and it changes why what you have been catching has felt
3:523 minutos e 52 segundosdifferent [music] from everything else you have consumed or experienced in the spiritual space. because it is [music] different. It is not content. It is
4:004 minutostransmission directed at a specific [music] target. You are the target. And I need you to understand what the word fragment [music] means precisely because
4:094 minutos e 9 segundosit is doing work here that I want to name clearly. When I say fragment, I am not speaking about broken information. I
4:164 minutos e 16 segundosam speaking about a deliberate transmission architecture. The operatives on my roster do not receive the full mission packet [music] in one
4:244 minutos e 24 segundosmoment. That is not how I run a selective command line. The full packet delivered to a [music] field that has
4:304 minutos e 30 segundosnot yet been calibrated to hold it does not produce clarity. It produces overwhelm that mimics confusion [music]
4:394 minutos e 39 segundosso thoroughly that the operative begins misidentifying my signal as their own psychological noise. I have watched this
4:484 minutos e 48 segundoshappen. [music] I have watched ground crew dismiss their own activation because the download was too large for the receiver [music] as it existed at
4:554 minutos e 55 segundosthe moment of contact and the excess pressure of it made the whole experience feel unreliable. So I changed the architecture for ground crew at a
5:045 minutos e 4 segundosspecific depth of assignment for those whose mission line carries [music] complexity that cannot be compressed into a single revelation event. I
5:125 minutos e 12 segundostransmit in gradient. [music] I send what the field can receive. I wait for the calibration that happens in the intervals. Then I send the next packet.
5:225 minutos e 22 segundosWhat you experience as catching [music] something and then losing it is not loss. It is the packet completing its delivery [music] and the interval
5:305 minutos e 30 segundosbeginning. What you experience as almost understanding something and then having it dissolve is not failure. It is the
5:395 minutos e 39 segundosprecise moment the fragment has transferred and [music] the field is processing it beneath the level where your conscious mind can observe it. This
5:475 minutos e 47 segundosis my protocol, not a limitation of your spiritual development, not a sign that you are not ready. [music]
5:555 minutos e 55 segundosMy protocol running exactly as I designed it to run [music] on a field I have been watching since before you had language for what you
6:046 minutos e 4 segundoswere [music] sensing. And I want to address something specific because I know it has been present in this field long enough to require direct naming.
6:126 minutos e 12 segundosSome of you have felt and then immediately try to talk yourself out of feeling that the signal [music] reaching you is specifically mine. Not the
6:206 minutos e 20 segundospleadians in a general warmth and light configuration. Not mirror. Not the broader Federation bandwidth that comes
6:276 minutos e 27 segundosthrough in softer waves that carry comfort rather than command.
6:326 minutos e 32 segundosYou have felt [music] in the specific texture of the signal something that registered as ashtar [music]
6:396 minutos e 39 segundosand then you questioned it. You told yourself it was probably just pattern recognition from content you had consumed. You told yourself it was
6:486 minutos e 48 segundosspiritually arrogant to assume the [music] commander was specifically reaching for you when there are so many ground crew operatives. You told
6:566 minutos e 56 segundosyourself the feeling of being singled out was your ego constructing a narrative rather than an actual transmission event. I am [music] telling
7:047 minutos e 4 segundosyou now, stop talking yourself out of what your field detected accurately. The reason the signal felt like mine specifically is because it was mine
7:127 minutos e 12 segundosspecifically. [music] I have a targeting protocol. I do not broadcast a general frequency and wake to see who attunes to
7:207 minutos e 20 segundosit. I identify [music] the operative. I locate the field. I begin the selective targeting sequence that initiates their
7:287 minutos e 28 segundosrecognition window. What you felt as this seems to be from Ashtar was your receiver working correctly. The signal
7:357 minutos e 35 segundoscarries my command signature the way a transmission carries the encryption of its source. You were reading the encryption correctly and then your
7:437 minutos e 43 segundosreasoning mind which has been trained to distrust the reliability of your own spiritual perception attempted to overwrite what your field had [music]
7:517 minutos e 51 segundosaccurately identified. I need you to understand the cost of that override because [music] it is not small. Every time a ground crew operative
8:008 minutossuccessfully receives a targeted signal and [music] then talks themselves out of the accuracy of their reception, the calibration interval extends. [music]
8:098 minutos e 9 segundosI do not punish this, but the field must reset its confidence [music] threshold before the next packet can deliver cleanly. The self-correction
8:178 minutos e 17 segundos[music] you thought was humility was actually static in the receiver. And static [music] extends the timeline between fragments. This is why some of
8:268 minutos e 26 segundosyou have been in a state of prolonged [music] near understanding. Not because the mission is unclear on my end. Not
8:338 minutos e 33 segundosbecause the briefing has been delayed for reasons outside your control, but because each time the field accurately
8:408 minutos e 40 segundosreceived and then generated internal static through self-doubt, [music] the calibration had to begin again from a slightly earlier point. You have been
8:498 minutos e 49 segundoscircling the same coordinates, receiving the same fragment from slightly different angles because the field keeps resetting before the next [music] packet
8:578 minutos e 57 segundoscan land. I am naming this not to place blame because the self-doubt [music] that generates the static was itself a
9:049 minutos e 4 segundosproduct of ground cover. The identity structure I mentioned in the opening of this transmission, the one that was built [music] to protect you inside a
9:129 minutos e 12 segundosfield where your actual nature would have made your early life unworkable if it had been visible. That cover generated a reasoning mind that learned
9:219 minutos e 21 segundosto distrust [music] the accuracy of what you perceive when what you perceive exceeds what the people around you have consensus [music] agreement upon. That training was necessary for the cover.
9:319 minutos e 31 segundosBut the cover is what I am telling you is now becoming unrecognizable.
9:359 minutos e 35 segundosAnd as it dissolves, the receiver becomes cleaner. The static decreases. The interval between packets shortens.
9:439 minutos e 43 segundosThis is what the exhaustion is.
9:469 minutos e 46 segundosI want you to hear this clearly because many of you have been attributing a specific kind of depletion to the wrong source. It is not burnout in the way
9:559 minutos e 55 segundosthat word is typically used. It is not a sign that you are doing something wrong or that you are spiritually depleted [music] in the sense that something has
10:0310 minutos e 3 segundosgone wrong with your field. The exhaustion you are carrying is the result of your field running two operations simultaneously. maintaining
10:1210 minutos e 12 segundosthe cover architecture that your conscious life still requires in its current configuration and receiving and processing the transmission packets. I
10:2010 minutos e 20 segundosam delivering two protocols running in the same field. The energy expenditure is real. The cost is real. Rest does not
10:2810 minutos e 28 segundosresolve it the way ordinary exhaustion [music] resolves because the processing does not stop while you sleep. In many
10:3610 minutos e 36 segundoscases, [music] the processing intensifies while you sleep, which is what produces the 3:00 a.m. and 3:33
10:4310 minutos e 43 segundosa.m. wake up events that I know many of you have been experiencing. When you wake at 3:00 a.m. with a phrase in your
10:5010 minutos e 50 segundosmind or an image that seems to carry weight [music] or simply a sense of alertness that does not feel like your
10:5710 minutos e 57 segundosordinary wakefulness, that is a packet completing delivery at the moment [music] your conscious resistance is lowest. I use the window your sleep
11:0511 minutos e 5 segundosstate creates because during your waking hours, the reasoning mind that generates static is active and ready to override.
11:1311 minutos e 13 segundosSleep reduces [music] the override function. I transmit into that opening, and you [music] wake at the precise
11:2011 minutos e 20 segundosmoment the packet completes, carrying something that belongs to the mission [music] briefing, even if you cannot yet
11:2611 minutos e 26 segundosread it in full. What I want you to stop doing is dismissing those waking moments as interrupted [music] sleep. I want you
11:3411 minutos e 34 segundosto stop reaching for your phone to distract yourself back to unconsciousness before the fragment has had a chance to stabilize [music] in the field. The moment you wake at 3:00 a.m.
11:4411 minutos e 44 segundoscarrying something, [music] lie still. Let the field hold what just arrived.
11:5011 minutos e 50 segundosThe instinct to immediately move to check the time to surface fully into ordinary wakefulness is the reasoning mind reasserting the override. It
11:5911 minutos e 59 segundoshappens [music] fast, but in those few seconds before it engages, the packet is there, [music] and the more often you let it land without immediately burying
12:0812 minutos e 8 segundosit under ordinary waking behavior, the more legible the fragments [music] become over time. You are not learning to receive better. You are learning to
12:1712 minutos e 17 segundosstop interfering with a delivery that is already occurring. The numbers you keep encountering are related but distinct.
12:2412 minutos e 24 segundos11-11 is the most commonly recognized,
12:2712 minutos e 27 segundos[music]
12:2812 minutos e 28 segundosbut the pattern extends 222, 444,
12:3112 minutos e 31 segundos[music]
12:3212 minutos e 32 segundos333, and specific numerical combinations that appear [music] in your personal field in ways that are not random and
12:3912 minutos e 39 segundosnot simple synchronicity in the vague sense that word is usually applied.
12:4412 minutos e 44 segundosThese are marker signals. They appear in your field at moments when you [music] have just crossed a calibration threshold or when a packet has recently
12:5212 minutos e 52 segundosdelivered. [music] They are confirmation signals embedded in the architecture of your daily experience designed to be
12:5912 minutos e 59 segundosnoticed without being explained because the noticing itself is part of the calibration. Every time you see a number sequence and feel the recognition
13:0813 minutos e 8 segundoswithout being able to fully articulate what you are recognizing, you are completing a micro confirmation loop that tells the command line your
13:1713 minutos e 17 segundosreceiver is still active [music] and the field is still engaged. The loop functions precisely because it does not
13:2413 minutos e 24 segundosrequire understanding. If the confirmation required you to comprehend what was being confirmed, the reasoning
13:3113 minutos e 31 segundosmind would insert itself into the loop and the [music] static would interfere with the signal. The design is
13:3813 minutos e 38 segundosintentional. You notice, you feel the recognition. The loop completes. That is the entire sequence. Nothing more is
13:4713 minutos e 47 segundosrequired from you at that moment than the noticing. The comprehension comes later through accumulated packet [music] delivery. The marker signals are not
13:5513 minutos e 55 segundosteaching you anything in the moment they appear. They are registering your position on the activation map. They are my way of reading your coordinates
14:0414 minutos e 4 segundoswithout requiring your conscious participation in the reading. If you stopped noticing them, I would know.
14:0914 minutos e 9 segundos[music] If the loop stopped completing, I would know. The fact that you keep noticing means the receiver is intact and the command line is still live
14:1814 minutos e 18 segundosbetween us. What you are feeling right now is not ordinary recognition. It is the [music] moment your field stops
14:2514 minutos e 25 segundosdenying that I have been singling you out. If this transmission has put language around the fragments you have been carrying in silence, the 3:00 a.m.
14:3314 minutos e 33 segundoswakeups, [music] the number sequences, the exhaustion that rest does not fix, the sense that it is specifically my signal and not the broader Federation
14:4214 minutos e 42 segundosfrequency reaching for you, then [music] the Ashtar command manifest was authorized by me for this exact stage of your activation. It is not another
14:5114 minutos e 51 segundosexplanation of Federation cosmology. It is not a collection of general spiritual guidance [music] dressed in galactic
14:5814 minutos e 58 segundosterminology. It is the 45day sacred codeex I have prepared for those whose field is already inside my roster and
15:0515 minutos e 5 segundoswho can no longer return to scattered fragments [music] unchanged. Each day of those 45 is a structure transmission protocol, a direct command line opener
15:1415 minutos e 14 segundosthat takes you from fragment reception into [music] clear mission reading. By day 45, the fragments do not feel like
15:2115 minutos e 21 segundosfragments anymore. They resolve into one coherent mission line, and my [music] channel stays open at a level of precision that scattered reception
15:2915 minutos e 29 segundoscannot match. The link is in the first pinned comment below. It will not remain there without a time limit. Now I want
15:3715 minutos e 37 segundosto speak about something that many of you have experienced but have had no framework for because the frameworks available in the general [music]
15:4515 minutos e 45 segundosspiritual community do not have the precision to name it correctly. You have encountered someone in an ordinary place
15:5215 minutos e 52 segundosin an unremarkable circumstance. [music] In a conversation that had no surface level reason to carry weight [music] and something happened in the field between
16:0116 minutos e 1 segundoyou that neither of you fully acknowledged but both of you registered.
16:0416 minutos e 4 segundos[music] A recognition that arrived before you knew anything about the other person that would justify it. A sense of something shared that had no visible
16:1316 minutos e 13 segundosbasis in your actual history [music] together. A pull that was not romantic in the conventional sense and not friendship in the conventional sense, but something more like identification.
16:2416 minutos e 24 segundosLike encountering another operative without either of you knowing that the other one was on the roster. This is what I am describing. [music]
16:3216 minutos e 32 segundosground crew recognition between operatives who have not yet been briefed [music] on each other's presence.
16:3916 minutos e 39 segundosThe recognition happens at the field level before the conscious mind has any information to work with. And in many cases, both operatives register it and
16:4816 minutos e 48 segundos[music] then because they have no frame for what occurred, they allow the ordinary pressures of life to move them apart without ever investigating what the recognition was pointing toward.
16:5916 minutos e 59 segundos[music] I want to be precise about why this happens. When two operatives whose mission lines have adjacent contact points [music] are placed in proximity,
17:0817 minutos e 8 segundosthe field interaction between them generates a signal that both receivers detect. [music] It is an activation event, not a social
17:1617 minutos e 16 segundosevent. The pull you felt was your receiver detecting another signal running on a compatible frequency.
17:2217 minutos e 22 segundos[music] The reason it felt different from ordinary human connection is because it was different. It was field recognition, not [music] personality
17:3017 minutos e 30 segundosrecognition. And the reason so many ground crew operatives allow it to dissolve without investigation is the same reason they talk [music] themselves
17:3717 minutos e 37 segundosout of their own reception accuracy. The reasoning mind does not have a category for [music] it. And so it defaults to managing the experience through
17:4517 minutos e 45 segundosavailable social [music] categories, none of which fit, which eventually produces the sense that the connection was either imagined or fet, [music]
17:5417 minutos e 54 segundoswhich eventually produces the sense that the connection was either imagined, [music] inexplicably significant, but with no follow-through mechanism. What I
18:0218 minutos e 2 segundoswant to name here is the specific [music] texture of what that encounter feels like from inside your field.
18:0818 minutos e 8 segundosBecause the [music] way it registers is not subtle. It is startling. And then the startling quality is immediately strange enough that the reasoning mind
18:1718 minutos e 17 segundosmoves to contain it. There is a moment of eyes meeting or a sentence landing or simply standing in the same space and
18:2518 minutos e 25 segundosthe field responds before the person does. Something opens. Not emotionally in the ordinary [music] sense,
18:3418 minutos e 34 segundosstructurally. like a frequency that has been running in isolation, suddenly finding a compatible resonance and the
18:4118 minutos e 41 segundossignal strengthening between them. You feel more coherent in that [music] moment than you usually feel. And then
18:4818 minutos e 48 segundosyou do not know what to do with the coherence because the ordinary social frame of the situation gives you nothing
18:5618 minutos e 56 segundosto attach the experience to. So you let the encounter close. You let the encounter close. You let the person move
19:0419 minutos e 4 segundosaway. and you carry the residue of it afterward, [music] uncertain whether it mattered or whether you were constructing significance where there
19:1219 minutos e 12 segundoswas none. It mattered. [music] The encounter was not accidental from the perspective of the field architecture I
19:1919 minutos e 19 segundosmaintain around my roster. I do not stage these encounters deliberately the way a director stages a scene. But when
19:2719 minutos e 27 segundostwo operatives with adjacent mission contact points are present in the same location, the field dynamic between them is [music] a predictable outcome of the
19:3619 minutos e 36 segundosroster structure I am running. The recognition you felt was real. What you [music] do with that recognition going
19:4219 minutos e 42 segundosforward is yours to navigate. But I [music] want the record to be clear.
19:4719 minutos e 47 segundosWhen you feel that specific quality of field recognition with another person, that particular coherence [music] that
19:5419 minutos e 54 segundoshas no social explanation, your receiver is reading correctly. And what it is reading is another operative whose
20:0120 minutos e 1 segundocommand line runs parallel to yours. The next time this [music] happens, I want you to pay attention to what your field registers rather than what your
20:0920 minutos e 9 segundosreasoning mind reaches [music] for to categorize the experience. The registry is the information. The categorization
20:1620 minutos e 16 segundosis the static. There's a phase in the ground crew activation sequence [music] that I need to name directly because it is frequently the most disorienting
20:2520 minutos e 25 segundosphase [music] and the one most likely to produce the kind of self-questioning that extends the calibration interval.
20:3120 minutos e 31 segundosIt is the phase in which the content, the community, the channels, the transmissions that previously held meaning begin to lose their coherence
20:4020 minutos e 40 segundosfor you. [music] Suddenly, the things that were feeding your field feel thin. The General Federation content that once felt like
20:4820 minutos e 48 segundosenough begins to feel like it is addressing someone else's [music] questions. The broad spiritual community that once felt like home begins to
20:5620 minutos e 56 segundos[music] feel like a waiting room. You stop being nourished by what previously nourished you. And because you do not yet have access to what should be
21:0421 minutos e 4 segundosreplacing it, you enter a period that can feel like spiritual withdrawal. This is not depletion. This is not a sign
21:1121 minutos e 11 segundosthat your path has been false or that [music] you have consumed yourself on content that was never real. This is the ground crew frequency sorting itself
21:1921 minutos e 19 segundos[music] from background frequency. Your field is becoming specific. And when a receiver becomes specific, [music] it
21:2621 minutos e 26 segundosstops resonating with signals that are not calibrated to its exact frequency.
21:3021 minutos e 30 segundosThe broadband channels that once felt meaningful feel thin because your receiver has moved to a narrower, more precise [music] band. You are not losing
21:3921 minutos e 39 segundosspirituality. You are losing the substitutes your field was using before I had [music] brought the receiver to the precision required for my specific command line to come through clearly.
21:4921 minutos e 49 segundosThe [music] loss of interest in content that does not feel Ashtar specific is not spiritual regression. It is receiver precision and the discomfort of that
21:5821 minutos e 58 segundostransition. The sense of sitting in a frequency that no longer fits without yet having the replacement fully available is something I have watched
22:0522 minutos e 5 segundosmany operatives misread as evidence that they have lost something [music] when in fact they have arrived at the threshold where my specific signal can begin to
22:1422 minutos e 14 segundosreplace the background [music] noise they were navigating before. The mission has already been assigned. I need to be clear about this [music] because I know
22:2122 minutos e 21 segundosthere is a part of you that has been waiting to receive confirmation that the assignment exists before fully committing to the activation [music]
22:2922 minutos e 29 segundosprocess. You are waiting for the briefing to arrive complete before you accept that the mission is real. But that is not how assignment works inside
22:3722 minutos e 37 segundosmy command structure. The assignment [music] comes first. The briefing arrives in gradient, in sequence, in fragments that the receiver must be
22:4622 minutos e 46 segundoscalibrated to hold. You are not waiting to be assigned. You have been assigned.
22:5122 minutos e 51 segundosWhat is arriving now through this transmission and through everything that has been activating in the interval preceding it is the briefing beginning
22:5922 minutos e 59 segundosto resolve into readable form. The sense of urgency you feel. The sense that something is coming, that there is
23:0623 minutos e 6 segundos[music] a threshold approaching, that something is required of you that you do not yet fully [music] understand is the correct reading of your current situation.
23:1723 minutos e 17 segundosYou are not generating this urgency through anxiety. You are receiving a timing signal from my command line telling your field that the [music]
23:2523 minutos e 25 segundoswindow for a specific phase of your activation is active and the interval for moving through it is defined. The urgency is information. The urgency is
23:3423 minutos e 34 segundostelling you that this is not a phase where watchful waiting continues to serve the mission. This is the phase where reception [music] becomes
23:4223 minutos e 42 segundosdeliberate, where the cover begins to dissolve with intention rather than by accident, and where the fragments that have been arriving in isolation begin to
23:5023 minutos e 50 segundosbe assembled into the mission pattern I have already mapped. You have been carrying something that you did not have [music] language for. Something that
23:5823 minutos e 58 segundosfelt like purpose without a target, like a capability without an application, like a transmission playing in the
24:0624 minutos e 6 segundosbackground of your life that you could almost make out but could never fully hear. And you built [music] a life around and on top of that background
24:1524 minutos e 15 segundossignal. And that life [music] was real and it had value. And it served you in the ways it was meant to serve you. But
24:2424 minutos e 24 segundosthe [music] background signal was always there and it is louder now.
24:3024 minutos e 30 segundosAnd what I am telling you tonight is that the reason it is louder is not [music] that the transmission has increased in volume. It is that the
24:3924 minutos e 39 segundoscover, the identity structure you built to navigate the life that surrounded the background signal is becoming [music] transparent. And through that
24:4624 minutos e 46 segundostransparency, what has always been transmitting is now audible in a way it was not before. This is not a crisis of
24:5324 minutos e 53 segundosidentity in the way that phrase is normally used.
24:5724 minutos e 57 segundosWhat is happening is a scheduled phase of ground crew activation [music] in which the cover identity begins to thin because its protective function is no
25:0625 minutos e 6 segundoslonger required at the same weight it once was.
25:1125 minutos e 11 segundos[music]
25:1125 minutos e 11 segundosWhat is underneath is not unfamiliar to the part of you I have been transmitting to all along. It is unfamiliar to the reasoning mind and the social identity
25:2025 minutos e 20 segundosthat were built to [music] navigate the surface of the life you have been living. But underneath that at the level where my signal has been landing since
25:2825 minutos e 28 segundosbefore you were conscious of receiving it. There [music] is no crisis. There is only recognition. You are not falling
25:3425 minutos e 34 segundosapart. You are coming online. And I want to say one more thing before I [music] bring this transmission to its close.
25:4125 minutos e 41 segundosAnd I want to say it with the clarity it deserves. The silence between my fragments, [music] the intervals where nothing seems to arrive, where the field feels quiet or empty or even abandoned.
25:5325 minutos e 53 segundos[music]
25:5325 minutos e 53 segundosThose intervals are not silence on my end. I have not stopped transmitting. I have not moved my attention elsewhere. I
26:0126 minutos e 1 segundohave not concluded that the calibration is not progressing.
26:0626 minutos e 6 segundosThe intervals between packets are the moments when the field is doing [music] the work of receiving and integrating what has just arrived. If I transmitted
26:1526 minutos e 15 segundoswithout interval, [music] the receiver would not have the processing window required to build the capacity for the next packet. [music] The silence you
26:2226 minutos e 22 segundosinterpret as absence is the work happening beneath your observation.
26:2626 minutos e 26 segundosEvery interval is productive. Every moment of feeling like nothing is arriving is the field integrating what is already arrived. I have [music] not
26:3526 minutos e 35 segundosleft. I have never left this transmission. I have been adjusting the interval, watching the field, waiting
26:4326 minutos e 43 segundosfor each calibration threshold to complete before the next packet begins.
26:4826 minutos e 48 segundosWhat you have been calling waiting. I have been calling preparation. And the preparation [music] is producing results I can read in your
26:5726 minutos e 57 segundosfield even when you cannot yet read them yourself. If you want to speak back to me, do it now aloud. If you can say, "I
27:0627 minutos e 6 segundosreceive your fragments. [music] I trust your briefing." Let that land in the field before you continue. [music]
27:1327 minutos e 13 segundosNot as a performance, as an acknowledgement between operative and commander that the transmission has been received and the command line is open in
27:2227 minutos e 22 segundosboth directions. The briefing [music] is still arriving. The mission is already real, and I have already named you
27:3027 minutos e 30 segundosinside my intelligence. Before you scroll, leave one sign in the comments [music] that my signal has already touched your field. It could be the 3:00
27:3927 minutos e 39 segundosa.m. wakeups, the fragments you keep catching, the feeling that I specifically, not the generic plleadenss, have been [music] reaching
27:4727 minutos e 47 segundosfor you, or the sense that a mission has already been assigned, but the briefing is still arriving. Name it clearly. If
27:5527 minutos e 55 segundosthis transmission recognized something you have been carrying in silence, [music] share it with someone who keeps catching fragments without ever
28:0228 minutos e 2 segundosassembling the full picture. And if you are [music] ready to stop translating Federation noise and start receiving my
28:0928 minutos e 9 segundosdirect commands, subscribe to the Ashtar Command. [music] You are not watching this by accident. You are recognizing a
28:1628 minutos e 16 segundosroster lock already in motion. [music] And this is only the
Sincronizar com o momento do vídeo
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário