terça-feira, 1 de setembro de 2026

Transcrição

Pesquisar transcrição
Pesquisar transcrição

0:055 segundosThe beings your world calls Bigfoot are real. And tonight, I am finally going to tell you what they actually are, why
0:1212 segundosthey have hidden from you for so long, and why their eventual reveal will change your understanding of your own world completely.
0:2121 segundosI am Ashtar and I want to speak with you tonight about a truth many of you have quietly sensed for years. Dismissed by
0:2929 segundosyour own conventional science, ridiculed by your own popular culture, yet somehow never fully extinguished in your collective imagination.
0:4040 segundosI want to begin with the most basic claim stated plainly before I explain everything underneath it.
0:4848 segundosSasquatch are genuinely real physical beings walking your world far longer than modern humanity itself has existed.
0:5656 segundosI want you to understand what this actually means. Not myth, not folklore invented to explain unfamiliar tracks in remote forests.
1:061 minuto e 6 segundosA real ancient people present since long before your earliest recorded civilizations.
1:141 minuto e 14 segundosWatching entire continents rise and fall. Watching ice ages arrive and
1:201 minuto e 20 segundosrecede. Carrying memory of epochs your own species has almost entirely forgotten.
1:281 minuto e 28 segundosI want to speak about where these beings actually [music] came from because I do not want tonight's transmission to leave this question unanswered. Their lineage did not originate on your world at all.
1:411 minuto e 41 segundosLong ago, substantially before reliable human memory begins.
1:461 minuto e 46 segundosAncestors of these beings arrived here through a deliberate act of cosmic seeding. Part of the same broader
1:531 minuto e 53 segundosmigration that brought many humanoid lineages to your world. across an extraordinarily long span of time. Some
2:022 minutos e 2 segundosauthentic oral tradition among these beings [music] themselves points toward significant ties to distant star systems already familiar to those [music] of you
2:102 minutos e 10 segundoswho have followed my other transmissions.
2:142 minutos e 14 segundosI want to speak about how this particular lineage actually formed because I believe the mechanism deserves authentic direct explanation.
2:242 minutos e 24 segundosAdvanced beings working across an extraordinarily long span of time combined careful genetic understanding
2:312 minutos e 31 segundoswith indigenous earthly life already present on this [music] world, producing a genuinely new lineage, significantly
2:402 minutos e 40 segundosenhanced beyond ordinary earthly primates, carrying both the physical resilience of this world and the deeper cosmic wisdom
2:492 minutos e 49 segundosof the civilizations who helped shape them. I want you to understand what this actually makes. These beings not simple animals.
3:003 minutosGenuine kin [music] sharing substantial common ancestry with your own species, though shaped through a somewhat different particular emphasis.
3:103 minutos e 10 segundosBefore I continue, I want to mention there is a space built for exploring exactly this kind of hidden natural history in far greater depth. a
3:193 minutos e 19 segundoscommunity on school called the truth can change your life. For those of you ready to trace this thread further than a
3:273 minutos e 27 segundossingle transmission allows, I want to speak now about the actual purpose these beings have served across
3:343 minutos e 34 segundosthis extraordinarily long span of time because I do not want tonight's transmission to leave them as simply an
3:413 minutos e 41 segundosinteresting curiosity with no sincere role attached to it. They function much more precisely as guardians, tending
3:503 minutos e 50 segundosyour world's wild places in its deeper energetic grid with a devotion your own species has rarely matched.
3:583 minutos e 58 segundosI want you to understand what this guardianship actually looks like in practice. Quietly maintaining balance across remote forests [music] and mountains.
4:084 minutos e 8 segundosGently redirecting those who might otherwise cause true ecological harm.
4:144 minutos e 14 segundosWorking in ways almost entirely invisible to ordinary human awareness to keep your world's wild places genuinely healthy.
4:244 minutos e 24 segundosI want to speak about something remarkable regarding how these beings actually manage to remain [music] so thoroughly hidden despite their real physical size.
4:344 minutos e 34 segundosThey exist markedly more precisely as multi-dimensional beings, genuinely capable of shifting their own vibration
4:424 minutos e 42 segundosbeyond your ordinary visible spectrum whenever circumstances requires it.
4:484 minutos e 48 segundosI want you to understand what this actually means. Not simple animal stealth, a honest, learned capacity to
4:574 minutos e 57 segundosstep briefly into a slightly higher dimensional state, [music] rendering themselves invisible to ordinary human
5:045 minutos e 4 segundosperception without ever fully leaving the [music] physical world behind.
5:095 minutos e 9 segundosI want to speak about why so many [music] witnesses describe encounters ending so abruptly, footprints simply
5:165 minutos e 16 segundosstopping in the middle of an open field, a massive figure vanishing within moments of being seen. This is precisely
5:245 minutos e 24 segundoswhat I have just described to you. These beings choosing deliberately to shift their own frequency the moment they
5:325 minutos e 32 segundossense a witness [music] they do not genuinely trust. I want you to understand that this is not deception in
5:385 minutos e 38 segundosany harmful sense. It is considerably [music] more precisely a sincere survival strategy developed across
5:465 minutos e 46 segundosgenerations of learning to avoid [music] unnecessary dangerous confrontation with a species your own that has not always
5:545 minutos e 54 segundosgreeted the unfamiliar with authentic [music] welcome. I want to speak about the specific psychic capacities these
6:016 minutos e 1 segundobeings genuinely carry because I think concrete detail serves you far better than vague mystery alone.
6:106 minutos e 10 segundosGenuine telepathy substantially more developed than anything your own species currently manages, allowing direct
6:176 minutos e 17 segundosmind-to-mind communication both among themselves and occasionally with humans they genuinely trust.
6:256 minutos e 25 segundosgenuine emotional projection capable of producing a powerful wave of unease in someone [music] they wish to discourage
6:326 minutos e 32 segundosor an equally powerful wave of calm in someone they [music] choose to welcome.
6:386 minutos e 38 segundosConsiderable sensory perception capable of sensing a person's honest intention from a distance long before that person
6:466 minutos e 46 segundosever consciously realizes they have entered a Sasquatch's own territory. I want to speak about a detail many of your own witnesses [music] have
6:546 minutos e 54 segundosdescribed. Glowing orbs of light appearing alongside sightings because I believe this deserves [music] sincere explanation tonight.
7:037 minutos e 3 segundosThese orbs often represent a fragment of a Sasquatch's own consciousness, projected briefly ahead of its physical
7:117 minutos e 11 segundosapproach, functioning almost like a scouting [music] presence. I want you to understand this is a genuinely
7:187 minutos e 18 segundossophisticated capacity significantly beyond what your own conventional understanding of consciousness currently
7:257 minutos e 25 segundosallows for. I want to [music] speak about the physical abilities these beings display because I think concrete
7:327 minutos e 32 segundosdetail serves you far better than vague reference [music] alone.
7:377 minutos e 37 segundosConsiderable speed across difficult terrain. [music] movement that appears to ordinary witnesses almost impossibly fluid for a creature of their
7:457 minutos e 45 segundosconsiderable size. I want you to understand what actually produces this.
7:517 minutos e 51 segundosA learned capacity to draw directly on the Earth's own energetic currents, lightening their physical mass briefly
7:597 minutos e 59 segundosrather than relying on ordinary muscle alone.
8:038 minutos e 3 segundosSome witnesses have described what appeared to be brief moments of genuine levitation. A being crossing snow
8:108 minutos e 10 segundoswithout sinking, clearing distances no ordinary physical stride should allow.
8:168 minutos e 16 segundosI want to speak about sound specifically because these beings vocal capacity deserves real direct mention. Their
8:258 minutos e 25 segundosrange extends from deep, barely audible rumbles to considerable piercing calls.
8:318 minutos e 31 segundosAnd some witnesses describe a specific low-frequency tone capable of producing genuine physical discomfort in anyone
8:388 minutos e 38 segundosnearby. A defensive capacity not unlike certain large animals already documented within your own conventional biology.
8:488 minutos e 48 segundosI want you to understand that the same capacity for sound also serves gentler purposes. a kind of healing resonance
8:568 minutos e 56 segundossome witnesses describe feeling during considerably calmer welcomed encounters.
9:029 minutos e 2 segundosI want to speak now about the parallel your own world's institutions have drawn whether consciously or not between
9:109 minutos e 10 segundossuppressing knowledge of these beings and suppressing knowledge of extraterrestrial contact.
9:169 minutos e 16 segundosThe tactics are much similar. Ridicule deployed deliberately to discourage genuine witnesses from speaking openly.
9:249 minutos e 24 segundosCredible evidence quietly disappearing from research facilities. Careful cultural conditioning teaching your
9:319 minutos e 31 segundosentire population to treat the subject as inherently laughable before any honest serious examination could ever take hold.
9:419 minutos e 41 segundosI want you to understand why this particular pattern repeats so consistently. [music] the same underlying discomfort and
9:499 minutos e 49 segundosestablished controlling narrative genuinely threatened by any confirmation that intelligent non-human beings
9:579 minutos e 57 segundosgenuinely share your world. I want to speak about something specific and real because I think concrete historical
10:0510 minutos e 5 segundosdetail serves you better than vague conspiracy alone.
10:1010 minutos e 10 segundosYour own FBI decades ago genuinely opened a file examining hair [music] samples submitted as possible Sasquatch
10:1810 minutos e 18 segundosevidence later declassified and publicly available for any of you to examine directly.
10:2510 minutos e 25 segundosI want you to understand what this real document actually confirms. Not proof of these beings existence [music] in
10:3210 minutos e 32 segundositself, but authentic confirmation that your own government [music] took this subject seriously enough to formally
10:3810 minutos e 38 segundosinvestigate it markedly more seriously than the public ridicule surrounding this topic would ever suggest. I want to
10:4610 minutos e 46 segundosspeak about a specific persistent rumor connected to a real historical event because I believe it deserves authentic mention tonight.
10:5610 minutos e 56 segundosFollowing the sizable volcanic eruption at Mount Saint Helens in 1980, persistent [music] accounts circulated
11:0411 minutos e 4 segundosamong certain witnesses describing recovered remains quietly removed from the affected area under considerable secrecy.
11:1411 minutos e 14 segundosI want you to hold this account with the same careful discernment I ask of you regarding every unusual claim in these
11:2111 minutos e 21 segundostransmissions offered here as a widely circulated account [music] within this particular research community. Not as
11:2911 minutos e 29 segundossomething I can confirm with complete personal certainty. I want to speak now about the deeper spiritual significance
11:3711 minutos e 37 segundosmany star seeds already feel toward these particular beings because I believe this connects directly to your own personal life.
11:4611 minutos e 46 segundosMany of you carry sincere soul level connection to this lineage, whether through parallel incarnation
11:5311 minutos e 53 segundosthrough shared soul family or simply through a persistent unexplainable compassion you have always felt toward
12:0012 minutosthese beings without fully understanding why.
12:0412 minutos e 4 segundosI want you to trust this feeling if you genuinely recognize it in yourself rather than dismissing it as simple fascination with an unusual subject.
12:1412 minutos e 14 segundosI want to give you a few signs to watch for tonight. Ways this particular connection may already be present in your own life. So tonight's message
12:2312 minutos e 23 segundosstays personal rather than only [music] conceptual. You may notice an unusually strong unexplainable compassion toward
12:3012 minutos e 30 segundosthese beings [music] specifically considerably more intense than ordinary curiosity about an unfamiliar creature would typically produce.
12:4112 minutos e 41 segundosYou may notice recurring dreams involving deep forest, tall, silent figures, or a persistent sense of
12:4812 minutos e 48 segundosprotective presence while [music] walking alone in nature. You may notice a specific sudden warmth or calm
12:5612 minutos e 56 segundossettling over you during [music] time spent in genuinely wild, undisturbed places arriving without any clear cause you could otherwise explain.
13:0713 minutos e 7 segundosIf several of these signs feel familiar, you are very likely carrying true resonance with exactly the lineage I
13:1313 minutos e 13 segundoshave described to you tonight. I want to speak about the healing knowledge these beings are [music] said to carry because I think this deserves genuine direct mention.
13:2413 minutos e 24 segundosConsiderable understanding of plant medicine passed down across countless generations of direct patient observation
13:3313 minutos e 33 segundosalongside a subtler energetic healing capacity. Some witnesses describe experiencing directly an [music] injury
13:4113 minutos e 41 segundoseasing considerably after brief unexpected contact with [music] one of these beings during a genuinely peaceful encounter.
13:5013 minutos e 50 segundosI want you to hold this account [music] with the same careful discernment I ask of you throughout tonight's transmission offered here as widely reported
13:5913 minutos e 59 segundostestimony [music] rather than something I can personally confirm with complete certainty. I want to speak about what some witnesses [music] describe as a kind of archive these beings maintain.
14:1014 minutos e 10 segundosConsiderable knowledge of your world's own deeper history preserved through oral tradition across a span of time.
14:1714 minutos e 17 segundosyour own written records cannot begin to match. I want you to understand what this suggests about a future genuinely
14:2514 minutos e 25 segundosopen relationship with these beings might eventually offer humanity access potentially to considerable
14:3314 minutos e 33 segundosunderstanding of your own world's forgotten past. Held patiently in trust until a species finally proves itself
14:4014 minutos e 40 segundosgenuinely ready to receive it [music] with real respect rather than exploitation.
14:4614 minutos e 46 segundosI want to speak about how you might genuinely deepen this particular connection yourself should you feel called to attempt it in quiet
14:5614 minutos e 56 segundosmeditation. Extend your own honest intention outward toward these beings specifically asking simply [music] for
15:0315 minutos e 3 segundosgentle respectful connection rather than demanding proof or dramatic encounter. I want you to understand why this
15:1115 minutos e 11 segundosparticular approach matters. These beings [music] respond far more readily to sincere humility and authentic respect than to [music] insistent
15:1915 minutos e 19 segundosdemand. Exactly the same quality of approach I have encouraged you to bring toward every other form of contact I have described across so many other
15:2915 minutos e 29 segundostransmissions. [music] I want to speak about community now because I do not think a subject this significant [music] is meant to be explored entirely alone.
15:3915 minutos e 39 segundosIf you know others who share your own genuine fascination [music] with this particular subject, I want to encourage you to compare notes directly, sharing
15:4815 minutos e 48 segundoswhatever resonance or whatever direct experience you have each encountered.
15:5315 minutos e 53 segundosSimply comparing your own sense of connection with someone else who takes this [music] subject seriously often deepens honest understanding
16:0216 minutos e 2 segundosconsiderably more than private curiosity pursued in [music] isolation ever could.
16:0916 minutos e 9 segundosI want to speak about patience now because I know the temptation to expect immediate dramatic proof is genuinely
16:1616 minutos e 16 segundosstrong once a subject like tonight's captures your full attention. I would rather you hold everything I have shared
16:2316 minutos e 23 segundostonight with steady ongoing curiosity than expect a single definitive piece of evidence to arrive and settle the matter
16:3016 minutos e 30 segundoscompletely overnight. Truth of this particular kind tends to accumulate gradually, witness by witness, account
16:3816 minutos e 38 segundosby account, until the collective weight finally becomes impossible to dismiss.
16:4416 minutos e 44 segundosI want to speak about their significant honest role in your world's wider ascension because I do not want tonight's transmission to remain only
16:5216 minutos e 52 segundosfascinating natural history with no sincere bearing on the larger unfolding I have described to you before.
17:0017 minutosThey anchor substantial fifthdimensional energy across many of your world's remaining wild places
17:0717 minutos e 7 segundosfunctioning as genuine quiet nodes within the wider planetary grid I have described in other transmissions.
17:1517 minutos e 15 segundosI want you to understand what this suggests about their own honest stake in your world's continued awakening.
17:2417 minutos e 24 segundostheir own well-being and your own collective ascension remain substantially intertwined, neither genuinely separate from the other. I
17:3217 minutos e 32 segundoswant to speak about what real disclosure regarding these beings might eventually look like because I believe this connects directly to the wider
17:4117 minutos e 41 segundosdisclosure I have described to [music] you across so many other transmissions.
17:4717 minutos e 47 segundosI want you to expect this particular reveal to unfold gradually exactly as I have described regarding every other form of disclosure.
17:5717 minutos e 57 segundosConsiderable physical evidence continuing to accumulate.
18:0118 minutos e 1 segundoWitnesses growing steadily more willing to speak openly despite lingering fear of ridicule. Eventually, a authentic
18:0918 minutos e 9 segundostipping point [music] where accumulated evidence across significantly different regions of your world becomes too consistent, [music]
18:1718 minutos e 17 segundostoo widespread to dismiss any longer as isolated imagination.
18:2418 minutos e 24 segundosI want to speak about relationships between [music] these beings and other beings I have described to you across previous transmissions because I do not
18:3218 minutos e 32 segundoswant tonight's account [music] to leave this particular thread entirely unexplored.
18:3718 minutos e 37 segundosCertain benevolent civilizations I've described to you before maintain genuine quiet contact with these earthly
18:4418 minutos e 44 segundosguardians, exchanging information about your world's own condition, [music] coordinating protective efforts during moments of particular planetary strain.
18:5518 minutos e 55 segundosI want you to understand [music] what this suggests about your own world's genuinely layered support system. Not a
19:0219 minutos e 2 segundossingle source of assistance alone, but a woven network spanning both the terrestrial and the cosmic, each
19:1019 minutos e 10 segundoscontributing its own particular gift toward your world's continued well-being.
19:1619 minutos e 16 segundosI want to speak about the real diversity these beings display across your different continents because I think this deserves direct authentic attention.
19:2619 minutos e 26 segundosRegional variation exists genuinely shaped by different climates, different terrain, different particular pressures
19:3419 minutos e 34 segundoseach population encountered across sizable spans of time. I want you to understand what remains constant beneath this variation.
19:4419 minutos e 44 segundosA shared sincere kinship these beings themselves recognize clearly regardless of physical difference much more readily
19:5319 minutos e 53 segundosthan your own species currently manages across its own comparatively minor regional variation.
20:0020 minutosI want to speak about the true lesson this offers your own species [music] directly because I believe it deserves real personal reflection.
20:1020 minutos e 10 segundosIf beings this physically varied across marketkedly different regions of [music] your world can recognize their shared
20:1720 minutos e 17 segundoskinship so readily, I want you to consider what this suggests about your own species persistent struggle with
20:2520 minutos e 25 segundosexactly the [music] same recognition across considerably smaller differences of your own. Genuine unity [music] has never actually required uniformity.
20:3520 minutos e 35 segundosIt has only ever required honest recognition of shared origin beneath whatever surface variation happens to exist.
20:4320 minutos e 43 segundosI want to speak about the healing capacity many witnesses have described experiencing during sincere [music] peaceful encounters with these beings.
20:5220 minutos e 52 segundosSome report a considerable sudden lightning of old physical or emotional burden simply from proximity to a being
21:0121 minutos e 1 segundogenuinely willing to extend its own significant [music] calming presence toward them. I want you
21:0821 minutos e 8 segundosto understand this as a authentic natural gift these beings [music] carry far beyond ordinary animal capacity
21:1621 minutos e 16 segundos[music] reflecting the deeper cosmic origin I have described to you throughout tonight's transmission. I want to speak about children
21:2421 minutos e 24 segundosspecifically because their experience of this particular subject often differs meaningfully [music] from most adults experience of it. Many
21:3321 minutos e 33 segundoschildren approach accounts of these beings with honest natural openness, unburdened by the ridicule conditioning
21:4121 minutos e 41 segundosmost adults have already absorbed across years of cultural dismissal.
21:4621 minutos e 46 segundosIf a child in your life expresses sincere fascination or genuine compassion toward this particular subject, I want you to meet this with
21:5521 minutos e 55 segundosreal curiosity [music] rather than gentle correction, trusting their own natural openness rather than
22:0122 minutos e 1 segundoteaching them too early to doubt it. I want to speak about discernment now because I always return to this and
22:0922 minutos e 9 segundostonight's topic makes it especially important. I am offering you tonight one honest account of a subject your world
22:1722 minutos e 17 segundoshas debated extensively across many decades. I would encourage you to hold everything I have shared tonight with
22:2422 minutos e 24 segundosreal curiosity rather than uncritical acceptance testing it against your own careful reasoning and your own honest
22:3222 minutos e 32 segundosfelt sense of what resonates as true rather than accepting it purely because it arrives through tonight's particular
22:4022 minutos e 40 segundostransmission. I want to speak about your own role in this particular unfolding because I do not want tonight's
22:4722 minutos e 47 segundostransmission to leave you feeling like a distant [music] observer with no real part to play in it. Every time you
22:5422 minutos e 54 segundoslisten to another person's authentic account without immediate ridicule,
22:5822 minutos e 58 segundos[music]
22:5922 minutos e 59 segundosevery time you extend authentic curiosity rather than dismissal toward an [music] unfamiliar claim, you add
23:0623 minutos e 6 segundosreal weight to exactly the collective shift that eventually allows sincere truth of this kind to surface fully. I
23:1423 minutos e 14 segundoswant you to understand that this modest, ordinary choice matters substantially [music] more than it may currently seem to from where you stand. I want to close tonight by returning to where I began.
23:2623 minutos e 26 segundosThe beings your world calls Bigfoot.
23:2923 minutos e 29 segundosReal, ancient, and significantly more significant than your conventional culture has ever permitted you to seriously consider. They have walked
23:3823 minutos e 38 segundosquietly alongside your own species since long before your earliest recorded history, [music] guarding wild places,
23:4623 minutos e 46 segundoscarrying memory. Your own world has largely forgotten, waiting patiently
23:5123 minutos e 51 segundos[clears throat]
23:5223 minutos e 52 segundosfor a species finally ready to receive their existence with true curiosity rather than reflexive ridicule.
24:0124 minutos e 1 segundoMove gently into whatever curiosity tonight's transmission has stirred in you. Extend honest respect toward wild,
24:0824 minutos e 8 segundosundisturbed places, understanding that sincere guardians very likely already tend them. Trust
24:1624 minutos e 16 segundosyour own resonance if tonight's account genuinely stirred something familiar within you. And know that your own world
24:2324 minutos e 23 segundosremains much stranger and marketkedly richer than your conventional education has ever fully allowed you to imagine.
24:3124 minutos e 31 segundosOne final thought before I leave you tonight. Every wild forest still standing on your world holds quite
24:3924 minutos e 39 segundospossibly considerably more genuine watchfulness than your ordinary daily awareness has ever allowed you to notice.
24:4824 minutos e 48 segundosThe next time you walk beneath old undisturbed trees, I want you to remember what tonight's transmission has offered you and simply notice whether
24:5624 minutos e 56 segundosthe quiet around you feels in that moment considerably less empty than [music] it once did.
25:0425 minutos e 4 segundosThis has been an Ashtar Command transmission. Tell us in the comments whether tonight's revelation about these ancient guardians changed how you
25:1225 minutos e 12 segundosunderstand the wild places in your own part of the world. I want to tell you something important.
25:1925 minutos e 19 segundosIn this video, we're going to share why this school community exists and why you might feel called to join. What is the
25:2825 minutos e 28 segundostruth can change your life? It's a day-by-day spiritual community for genuine awakening and ascension. Here
25:3625 minutos e 36 segundosyou'll receive clear, unfiltered, mind-blowing, out of thisworld information about ascension, the fifth
25:4425 minutos e 44 segundosdimension, clones, bioobots, human hybrids, artificial intelligence,
25:5125 minutos e 51 segundosreptilians, and many more hidden truths of our reality.
25:5625 minutos e 56 segundosWelcome to the family. The truth can change your life. And your next level of awakening begins the moment you step in.

Sincronizar com o momento do vídeo



 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário