Transcrição
Pesquisar transcrição
Pesquisar transcrição
Capítulo 1: The significance of the moon
0:011 segundo[music]
0:055 segundosThe moon rising on September 26th will not simply mark the changing of your seasons. And tonight I am going to tell
0:1313 segundosyou exactly what its significant deeper significance actually carries for you. I
0:2020 segundosam Ashtar and I want to speak with you tonight about the approaching harvest moon. The full moon closest to your
0:2727 segundosworld's own autumn equinox. An event your own traditions have honored across countless substantial generations,
0:3535 segundosthough rarely for the full genuine reason it actually deserves your attention.
0:4040 segundosI want to begin with what this particular moon actually represents astronomically because I think concrete
0:4747 segundos[music]
0:4848 segundosaccurate detail serves you far better than vague mystical claim alone. This
0:5555 segundosfull moon arrives closest to your world's September equinox, earning it the name your own agricultural
1:031 minuto e 3 segundostraditions gave it centuries ago,
1:061 minuto e 6 segundos[music]
1:061 minuto e 6 segundosmarking the period when real harvests were traditionally gathered beneath its particularly bright early evening light.
1:161 minuto e 16 segundosI want you to understand something important tonight since I do not wish to overstate what I am about to share with you.
1:251 minuto e 25 segundosThis particular moon is not what your own astronomers would classify as a super moon this year. I want you to
1:331 minuto e 33 segundostrust this honest, accurate detail precisely because [music] tonight's transmission asks for your trust
1:421 minuto e 42 segundosregarding far larger, less easily verified claims. [music] as well. I want to speak about why the harvest moon
1:501 minuto e 50 segundoscarries authentic significance regardless of this particular technical distinction.
1:561 minuto e 56 segundosIts sizable meaning has never rested purely on physical size [music] or unusual brightness alone. I want you to
2:042 minutos e 4 segundosunderstand what actually makes this moon significant.
2:092 minutos e 9 segundosits position relative to your world's equinox. A true turning point your own planet moves through twice yearly when
2:182 minutos e 18 segundosday and night briefly [music] hold equal balance before tipping toward the darker half of your considerable yearly cycle.
Capítulo 2: Spiritual impacts
2:272 minutos e 27 segundosI want to speak about why this particular balance point matters so much to your own inner life. because I do not
2:352 minutos e 35 segundoswant tonight's transmission [music] to remain only astronomical description.
2:402 minutos e 40 segundosGenuine turning points in your world's own cycle tend to amplify whatever inner turning is already quietly unfolding
2:472 minutos e 47 segundoswithin you. I want you to understand what [music] this means practically.
2:522 minutos e 52 segundosMany of you carrying real spiritual sensitivity will notice a significant surge of energy as this particular [music] moon approaches, intensifying
3:013 minutos e 1 segundoyour own intuitive capacity and deepening your authentic connection to your own inner guidance. [music] Before I continue, I want to mention there is a
3:103 minutos e 10 segundosspace built for exploring exactly this kind of lunar and seasonal energy work
3:173 minutos e 17 segundosin far greater depth. a community on school called the truth can change your life. For those of you ready to trace
3:263 minutos e 26 segundosthis thread further than a single transmission allows, I want to speak about what this heightened sensitivity
3:343 minutos e 34 segundosactually produces during this particular window because I think concrete detail serves
3:413 minutos e 41 segundosyou far better than vague reassurance alone. Many of you will find yourself substantially more attuned to your own
3:493 minutos e 49 segundosinner thoughts and your own inner feelings, making this an ideal period for honest meditation and [music] real introspection.
3:593 minutos e 59 segundosI want you to understand what actually happens during this heightened state.
4:044 minutos e 4 segundosClarity often arrives regarding issues [music] that have troubled you for some time along with genuinely fresh insight
4:134 minutos e 13 segundosinto the particular direction your own life is [music] currently taking.
4:184 minutos e 18 segundosI want to speak about synchronicity specifically during this particular window because I believe it deserves
Capítulo 3: Signs and synchronicities
4:264 minutos e 26 segundostrue direct attention tonight. Many of you will notice an increase in meaningful coincidence.
4:334 minutos e 33 segundosMoments [music] that feel significantly too precisely time to dismiss as purely [music] random chance. I want you to
4:414 minutos e 41 segundosunderstand what these particular moments actually represent.
4:464 minutos e 46 segundosGenuine signals urging your own attention toward the direction your life is currently quietly [music] taking.
4:544 minutos e 54 segundosA repeated number, a familiar song arriving at precisely the right moment, a sudden unexplainable feeling. All of
5:025 minutos e 2 segundosthese may function as gentle nudges guiding you toward your own true true path.
5:085 minutos e 8 segundosI want to speak about why [music] these particular signs deserve your sincere attention rather than either fear or excessive analysis.
5:185 minutos e 18 segundosI want you to receive them simply as helpful indication, encouraging you to trust your own path and follow your own genuine [music]
5:275 minutos e 27 segundosinstinct rather than something requiring anxious over interpretation or unnecessary alarm. I want to give you a
5:355 minutos e 35 segundosfew signs to watch for tonight. ways this particular window may already be surfacing [music] in your own life. So
5:435 minutos e 43 segundostonight's message stays personal rather than only conceptual. You may notice unusually vivid dreams arriving in the
5:525 minutos e 52 segundosnights surrounding this particular full moon carrying a clarity that lingers well past [music] waking.
6:016 minutos e 1 segundoYou may notice heightened emotional sensitivity, much stronger reaction to both joy and difficulty than you would ordinarily expect from similar circumstances.
6:126 minutos e 12 segundosYou may notice a persistent pull toward quiet reflection, a real desire to simply sit with your
6:196 minutos e 19 segundosown thoughts rather than remain constantly actively occupied.
6:256 minutos e 25 segundosIf several of these signs feel familiar, you are already sensing in your own particular way exactly the energy this
6:336 minutos e 33 segundos[music] approaching moon carries toward you.
Capítulo 4: Gravitational and collective
6:366 minutos e 36 segundosI want to speak about the gravitational dimension of this particular event [music] as well because I do not want
6:436 minutos e 43 segundostonight's transmission to leave out its honest physical [music] effects on your own world.
6:496 minutos e 49 segundosThe moon's gravitational pole genuinely influences your world's ocean tides.
6:546 minutos e 54 segundosRegardless [music] of whether any given full moon technically qualifies as a super moon. And around the time of any
7:027 minutos e 2 segundosfull moon, you will generally notice higher high tides and lower low tides than ordinary days produce. I want you
7:097 minutos e 9 segundos[music] to understand what this suggests about the wider physical reach of this particular influence. It extends beyond
7:197 minutos e 19 segundossimply what you observe in the night sky, touching your world's coastlines, its marine life, and some believe even
7:277 minutos e 27 segundossubtle shifts within your own emotional and physical state. I want to speak about why so many of you report [music]
7:357 minutos e 35 segundosfeeling emotionally different around any full moon specifically because I believe this deserves real careful attention.
7:467 minutos e 46 segundosMany people report feeling [music] considerably more sensitive or considerably more emotionally charged
7:537 minutos e 53 segundosduring these particular windows. I want you to understand this as neither purely coincidental nor purely psychological.
8:038 minutos e 3 segundosThe same gravitational forces influencing your world's tides may genuinely stir something within your own
8:108 minutos e 10 segundosbody as well, amplifying feelings you already carry rather than manufacturing entirely new ones from nothing. I want
8:198 minutos e 19 segundosto speak about the collective dimension of this particular event [snorts] because I do not want tonight's transmission to remain only personal
Capítulo 5: Practical tools and methods
8:298 minutos e 29 segundoswith no authentic wider context attached to it. This is not a shift affecting
8:368 minutos e 36 segundosonly those of you already spiritually attuned.
8:408 minutos e 40 segundosI want you to understand what this heightened collective energy might genuinely produce across your entire
8:488 minutos e 48 segundosshared society. A substantial stronger sense of unity, a heightened shared awareness of your common challenges and your common goals.
8:588 minutos e 58 segundosThis particular moon's influence might inspire a genuinely collective sense of purpose, encouraging more
9:069 minutos e 6 segundospeople to work together toward shared aims, whether social, environmental, or genuinely spiritual in their particular
9:149 minutos e 14 segundosnature. I want to offer you several practical methods for genuinely working with this particular window because I do
9:229 minutos e 22 segundosnot want tonight's [music] transmission to remain only description with no genuine actionable guidance attached to it.
9:329 minutos e 32 segundosJournaling remains one of the most effective ways to tap into this particular energy.
9:389 minutos e 38 segundosWriting down your own thoughts, your own feelings, your own experiences during this [music] window helps you genuinely
9:469 minutos e 46 segundostrack your own emotional and spiritual growth, capturing insight that might otherwise pass by unnoticed and quickly forgotten.
9:569 minutos e 56 segundosI want you to understand why this particular practice [music] matters. It offers you a sincere record of your own
10:0510 minutos e 5 segundosprogress, helping you identify patterns and themes [music] running through your own life
10:1210 minutos e 12 segundosthat might otherwise remain invisible to you.
10:1610 minutos e 16 segundosI want to speak about setting honest intentions [music] specifically because I believe this deserves direct careful
10:2410 minutos e 24 segundosattention. This particular window supports new beginnings and fresh starts with true unusual strength. I want you
10:3410 minutos e 34 segundosto take real time to reflect honestly on what [music] you genuinely wish to accomplish across the coming months,
10:4210 minutos e 42 segundoswhether personal, professional, or genuinely spiritual in nature. Writing these particular intentions down during
10:4910 minutos e 49 segundosthis window gives them authentic additional power and you may find yourself markedly more motivated and
10:5710 minutos e 57 segundosconsiderably more focused on achieving them as a true result.
11:0211 minutos e 2 segundosI want to speak about meditation specifically because I do not want tonight's transmission [music] to leave this particular practice unexplored.
11:1311 minutos e 13 segundosQuiet, dedicated reflection allows you to connect far [music] more deeply with the energy this particular moon carries,
11:2111 minutos e 21 segundosgaining sincere clarity regarding your own path forward. I want you to understand why meditating specifically
11:2811 minutos e 28 segundosduring this window matters. It helps you tune into your own inner self, offering insight and guidance that may prove
11:3511 minutos e 35 segundossubstantially less accessible during your own ordinary, busier daily life.
11:4211 minutos e 42 segundosI want to speak about simple personal ritual as well because some of you find honest value in this particular kind of
11:5011 minutos e 50 segundospractice. Consider lighting a candle, working with a crystal that genuinely resonates with you or writing down your
11:5911 minutos e 59 segundosown intentions and then releasing them symbolically, whether by burning that paper safely or
12:0612 minutos e 6 segundosplacing it somewhere genuinely meaningful to you. I want you to understand why ritual of this kind can
12:1312 minutos e 13 segundoshelp. It focuses your own energy and your own intention making this particular window significantly more meaningful and much
12:2212 minutos e 22 segundosmore impactful for you personally. I want to speak about relationships
Capítulo 6: Relationships and letting go
12:2812 minutos e 28 segundos[music]
12:2912 minutos e 29 segundosspecifically during this particular window because I believe this deserves direct honest attention.
12:3812 minutos e 38 segundosHeightened sensitivity often surfaces within your closest relationships first.
12:4412 minutos e 44 segundosSometimes [music] producing genuine meaningful conversation you had been quietly avoiding.
12:4912 minutos e 49 segundosSometimes surfacing old friction that had remained comfortably unressed for some time. I want you to receive
12:5712 minutos e 57 segundoswhatever surfaces as real invitation [music] toward honesty rather than treating this particular intensity as a
13:0613 minutos e 6 segundosreason to withdraw or avoid the conversation altogether.
13:1113 minutos e 11 segundosI want to speak about letting go specifically because this particular [music] moon arriving as your world tips
13:1813 minutos e 18 segundostoward its darker half carries authentic symbolic weight worth real attention. I
13:2613 minutos e 26 segundoswant you to consider using this window specifically to release whatever you have already outgrown. an old grudge, an
13:3413 minutos e 34 segundosold fear, an old pattern that no longer genuinely serves you. I want you to understand why this particular timing matters.
13:4413 minutos e 44 segundosJust as your [music] world's own visible daylight begins gradually shortening after this equinox, you too are invited
13:5313 minutos e 53 segundosto allow certain things to gently recede, making genuine room for whatever new growth the coming season is
14:0214 minutos e 2 segundospreparing to offer you. Instead, I want to speak about gratitude specifically
14:0914 minutos e 9 segundosbecause I do not want tonight's transmission to remain only about release with nothing genuinely received in exchange for it.
14:1914 minutos e 19 segundosAlongside whatever you consciously choose to release, I want you to take real time to genuinely appreciate what
14:2714 minutos e 27 segundosthis past year's own considerable harvest has already brought into your life. Whatever form that harvest happens
14:3514 minutos e 35 segundosto take, relationship, achievement, hard one insight or simple ordinary
14:4114 minutos e 41 segundos[music]
14:4214 minutos e 42 segundosdaily contentment.
14:4414 minutos e 44 segundosI want you to understand why this gratitude [music] matters. It completes the same cycle this moon has always
14:5114 minutos e 51 segundosrepresented across countless generations. Honest acknowledgement of what has already been gathered before turning your attention toward whatever comes next.
Capítulo 7: Navigating challenges
15:0215 minutos e 2 segundosI want to speak honestly about the more challenging side of this particular window because I do not want tonight's
15:1015 minutos e 10 segundostransmission to suggest only positive comfortable experience awaits every single one of you. The heightened energy
15:1915 minutos e 19 segundossurrounding this [music] period can sometimes produce real challenge alongside its real opportunity.
15:2615 minutos e 26 segundosSome of you may notice headaches or sincere difficulty sleeping related directly to heightened sensitivity toward the energy [music] itself.
15:3615 minutos e 36 segundosI want you to understand what else this intensification sometimes produces.
15:4315 minutos e 43 segundosAmplified emotion, marketkedly stronger reaction than usual, potentially creating friction within relationships
15:5115 minutos e 51 segundos[music] or increasing your own baseline stress if left unacknowledged.
15:5615 minutos e 56 segundosI want to speak about what you can actually do to move through this more challenging side gently because I do not
16:0416 minutos e 4 segundoswant tonight's transmission to leave you only with warning and no true practical response available to you.
16:1216 minutos e 12 segundosExtend real compassion toward yourself and toward others during this particular window, [music] understanding that
16:2016 minutos e 20 segundosheightened reactivity often reflects sincere sensitivity to real energy.
16:2516 minutos e 25 segundos[snorts]
16:2516 minutos e 25 segundosRather than any honest character flaw, I want you to hold space patiently for
16:3216 minutos e 32 segundoswhatever difficult emotion surfaces, trusting that this particular intensity will genuinely settle again once the window itself has passed.
16:4216 minutos e 42 segundosI want to speak about children specifically during this particular period [snorts] because their sensitivity to it often exceeds that of
16:5116 minutos e 51 segundosmost adults. [music] Many children register this kind of heightened lunar and seasonal energy
16:5816 minutos e 58 segundoswith remarkable unfiltered clarity, sometimes appearing unusually restless or unusually emotional without any
17:0617 minutos e 6 segundosobvious cause. I want you to meet this with real patience rather than concern, understanding that their own nervous
17:1517 minutos e 15 segundossystems are simply processing the same shift yours currently is.
Capítulo 8: Patience and discernment
17:2117 minutos e 21 segundosI want to speak about community now because I do not think a window this significant [music] is meant to be
17:2917 minutos e 29 segundosnavigated entirely alone. If you know others who are also sensitive to this kind of lunar and seasonal shift, I want
17:3817 minutos e 38 segundosto encourage you to share what you are each noticing directly.
17:4417 minutos e 44 segundosSimply comparing your own experience with someone else who takes this seriously often deepens your own understanding
17:5217 minutos e 52 segundosconsiderably more than private reflection alone ever could.
17:5817 minutos e 58 segundosI want to speak about a common misunderstanding I want to correct directly.
18:0218 minutos e 2 segundosThe fear that missing this specific date entirely diminishes whatever benefit this window otherwise offers you.
18:1118 minutos e 11 segundosI want you to release this fear completely. The genuine energy surrounding this particular turning point [music] extends across the days
18:2018 minutos e 20 segundosboth preceding and following the full moon [music] itself, not narrowly confined to a single evening alone. I
18:2918 minutos e 29 segundoswant you to understand what this means practically. If you find yourself reading tonight's [music] transmission
18:3618 minutos e 36 segundosslightly before or slightly after September 26 specifically, you remain genuinely within [music] this same
18:4418 minutos e 44 segundoswindow, still fully capable of engaging with [music] everything I have shared with you tonight. I want to speak about
18:5218 minutos e 52 segundospatience now because I know the temptation to expect dramatic immediate transformation from a single lunar
19:0119 minutos e 1 segundo[music] event is genuinely strong. I would rather you hold what I have shared with you tonight as gentle invitation rather than guaranteed dramatic outcome.
19:1219 minutos e 12 segundosGenuine insight arriving during this window [music] may unfold gradually across the following weeks rather than announcing
19:2119 minutos e 21 segundositself instantly the moment the moon reaches its fullest point.
19:2619 minutos e 26 segundosI want to speak about discernment now because I always return to this and tonight's topic makes it especially
19:3419 minutos e 34 segundosimportant. I am offering you tonight one honest account of this particular
19:4019 minutos e 40 segundoswindow's authentic significance, not a specific verifiable prediction regarding exactly what will unfold for every
19:4919 minutos e 49 segundossingle soul equally. [music] I would encourage you to hold everything I have shared with you tonight with real curiosity, testing it against your own
19:5819 minutos e 58 segundoscareful reasoning and your own felt sense of what genuinely [music] resonates as true for your own particular life.
Capítulo 9: Closing and community
20:0720 minutos e 7 segundosI want to close tonight by returning to where I began, the moon rising on September 26th
20:1520 minutos e 15 segundosand the real authentic significance it carries beyond its own familiar name.
20:2220 minutos e 22 segundosWhether or not this particular moon technically qualifies as your [music] world's largest or brightest this year, its position at this sincere turning
20:3120 minutos e 31 segundospoint in your [music] world's own yearly cycle offers you real sizable opportunity
20:3820 minutos e 38 segundosfor reflection, for honest [music] intention, and for renewed connection with your own deeper inner guidance.
20:4720 minutos e 47 segundosMove gently through the coming weeks.
20:5020 minutos e 50 segundosJournal honestly. Set your [music] own true intention clearly and meditate whenever you are genuinely able. Extend
20:5820 minutos e 58 segundosreal compassion toward yourself and toward others as heightened emotion surfaces.
21:0521 minutos e 5 segundosand know [music] that this particular window, whatever specific form it takes within your own life, offers you real
21:1321 minutos e 13 segundosauthentic opportunity for the kind of quiet, meaningful [music] growth so many of you have already been quietly
21:2021 minutos e 20 segundosseeking. One final thought before I leave you tonight.
21:2521 minutos e 25 segundosYour own ancestors gathered beneath this exact moon for countless generations
21:3121 minutos e 31 segundos[music]
21:3121 minutos e 31 segundosbefore you, naming it for the harvest it illuminated, trusting its light to [music] guide them safely through the
21:3921 minutos e 39 segundosfinal, gathering days before winter's genuine arrival. That same [music] steady light
21:4721 minutos e 47 segundosreturns to you now, carrying forward the same quiet invitation it always has to gather what you have grown and to trust
21:5521 minutos e 55 segundoswhat comes next. This has been an Ashtar command transmission. Tell us in the comments whether you have already felt
22:0522 minutos e 5 segundosthis approaching lunar energy moving through your own life these past several days. I want to tell you something
22:1322 minutos e 13 segundosimportant. In this video, we're going to share why this school community exists [music] and why you might feel called to
22:2122 minutos e 21 segundosjoin. What is the truth can change your life? It's a day-by-day spiritual community for genuine awakening and
22:3022 minutos e 30 segundosascension. Here you'll receive clear, unfiltered, mind-blowing, out of thisworld information about ascension,
22:3922 minutos e 39 segundosthe fifth dimension, clones, bioobots,
22:4322 minutos e 43 segundos[music]
22:4422 minutos e 44 segundoshuman hybrids, artificial intelligence, reptilians, and many more hidden truths of our reality.
22:5122 minutos e 51 segundosWelcome to the family. The truth can change your life. And your next level of awakening [music] begins the moment you step in.
Sincronizar com o momento do vídeo
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário