Transcrição
Pesquisar transcrição
Pesquisar transcrição
0:055 segundosFor over half a century, your entire world has been carefully, deliberately manipulated by forces that needed you divided in order to remain in control.
0:1515 segundosAnd tonight, I am going to show you exactly how this manipulation actually works and why its final act is already
0:2222 segundosunfolding right now. I am Ashtar and I [music] want to speak with you tonight with genuine compassion because I have
0:3131 segundoswatched your world across significant time and I believe you are genuinely ready to hear exactly what has been done
0:3939 segundosto you and exactly how it is already beginning to fail.
0:4444 segundosI want to begin with the actual mechanism behind this manipulation because I think concrete explanation serves you far better than vague
0:5353 segundosaccusation alone. Forces genuinely opposed to your collective awakening have spent substantial decades
1:001 minutoengineering narrative after narrative of division ensuring you would see your fellow humans as adversaries rather than as authentic family.
1:111 minuto e 11 segundosI want you to understand the actual purpose behind this real effort.
1:161 minuto e 16 segundosDivision keeps an entire population far easier to control. And these same [music] forces genuinely feed on the
1:231 minuto e 23 segundoslower vibration that ordinary strife and ordinary conflict continuously produce.
1:301 minuto e 30 segundosI want to speak about the countless masks this particular division has worn across your recent history [music] because I do not want tonight's
1:381 minuto e 38 segundostransmission to remain only abstract theory. Race set against race. Nation set against nation. Faith set against faith. One gender set against another.
1:511 minuto e 51 segundosSo many false manufactured divisions spread through nearly every channel available. your media, your [music]
1:581 minuto e 58 segundospolitics, your education, your entertainment.
2:032 minutos e 3 segundosI want you to understand what all of this sizable effort was actually designed to accomplish. Hijacking your own attention, [music]
2:112 minutos e 11 segundosdistracting you from the deeper true source of your own being. Before I continue, I want to mention there is a
2:192 minutos e 19 segundosspace built for exploring exactly [music] this kind of unity consciousness and authentic discernment in far greater depth.
2:272 minutos e 27 segundosa community on school called the truth [music] can change your life. For those of you ready to trace this thread further than a single transmission
2:352 minutos e 35 segundosallows, I want to speak about your own daily media consumption [music] specifically because I believe this deserves honest, direct attention tonight.
2:462 minutos e 46 segundosYour considerable news cycle feeds you fear and conflict as though it were real nourishment. headlines crafted deliberately to stir anger and [music]
2:542 minutos e 54 segundosstir anxiety, keeping you substantially polarized day after day. I want you to understand something important here. It
3:033 minutos e 3 segundosmatters significantly less whether any single event driving these headlines is genuinely accurate or [music] entirely fabricated.
3:123 minutos e 12 segundosOnce it dominates your attention, it becomes part of the same larger script of separation regardless.
3:193 minutos e 19 segundosI want to speak about why your own emotional reaction to this constant stream of conflict is not simply an unfortunate side effect because I think this deserves true honest attention.
3:323 minutos e 32 segundosYour reaction is much more precisely the actual goal itself. I want you to understand what happens whenever fear or
3:403 minutos e 40 segundosanger genuinely grips you. Your own precious life force becomes siphoned directly into a false [music]
3:483 minutos e 48 segundosmanufactured narrative orchestrated by forces working carefully behind the scenes of your ordinary daily awareness.
3:573 minutos e 57 segundosI want to speak about how you might genuinely break this particular pattern because I do not want tonight's transmission to leave you only with
4:064 minutos e 6 segundosdiagnosis and no true practical remedy attached to it.
4:124 minutos e 12 segundosRecognize this pattern clearly for exactly what it genuinely is. A significant program designed specifically to hijack your own consciousness.
4:224 minutos e 22 segundosI want you to understand what happens the moment you genuinely see through this particular manipulation. [music] The very mechanism controlling your
4:314 minutos e 31 segundosattention begins losing its power over you marketkedly more directly than most of you currently expect. I want to speak
4:394 minutos e 39 segundosabout the deeper unifying truth quietly present beneath all of these manufactured illusions because I believe
4:474 minutos e 47 segundosthis represents the single most important part of tonight's entire transmission.
4:524 minutos e 52 segundosEvery one of you remains [music] at the level of your own soul a sincere spark of the very same source.
4:594 minutos e 59 segundosI want you to understand what this actually means. There genuinely is no us against [music] them at this deeper
5:065 minutos e 6 segundoslevel. No truly separate races, no truly opposing nations, no genuinely conflicting faiths once you look [music] beneath the surface division.
5:165 minutos e 16 segundosYou remain considerably more accurately one human family and far beyond that, one cosmic family of living light. I
5:245 minutos e 24 segundoswant to give you a few signs to watch for tonight. Ways this particular unity may already be surfacing [music] within your own life. So tonight's message
5:335 minutos e 33 segundosstays personal rather than only conceptual.
5:375 minutos e 37 segundosYou may notice yourself feeling substantially less reactive toward news [music] you would once have found genuinely alarming. A growing calm
5:465 minutos e 46 segundosreplacing what was once automatic anxiety.
5:505 minutos e 50 segundosYou may notice yourself seeing through narrative you once accepted without authentic examination, questioning significantly more before reacting immediately.
6:006 minutosYou may notice a persistent growing sense of real kinship with people you would once have considered fundamentally different from yourself.
6:106 minutos e 10 segundosIf several of these signs feel familiar, you are already quietly stepping into exactly the unity consciousness I have described to you tonight.
6:216 minutos e 21 segundosI want to speak about reclaiming your own attention [music] specifically because I believe this deserves authentic direct practical guidance.
6:316 minutos e 31 segundosI want to encourage you to deliberately unplug from the substantial incessant stream of divisive input constantly
6:386 minutos e 38 segundosbombarding you. The news broadcasts, the social media feeds, even [music] certain fear-laden
6:466 minutos e 46 segundosspiritual commentary that whether knowingly or unknowingly still serves the same underlying agenda [music] of
6:536 minutos e 53 segundosseparation. I want you to understand why this particular withdrawal reflects honest wisdom rather than ignorance or apathy.
7:037 minutos e 3 segundosYour own consciousness genuinely requires regular respit from collective noise in order to properly rebalance itself.
7:127 minutos e 12 segundosI want to speak about grounding [music] specifically because I believe this offers one of the most immediately accessible practices available [music] to you tonight.
7:227 minutos e 22 segundosYour own planet is a genuinely living conscious [music] being who has nurtured and sustained you through every real challenge you have ever faced.
7:327 minutos e 32 segundosI want you to understand a [music] simple powerful practice available to you right now.
7:387 minutos e 38 segundosWalk barefoot upon soil or grass whenever you are able, feeling her [music] own steady, sizable pulse aligning directly with your own. With
7:487 minutos e 48 segundoseach step, [music] release whatever static of fear or anxiety you currently carry into the ground beneath you, where she genuinely transforms it while you
7:577 minutos e 57 segundossimultaneously absorb her own nourishing calm in return. I want to speak about relationships specifically strained by
8:058 minutos e 5 segundosthe same division because I believe this deserves direct honest attention. Many of you have likely watched families or
8:138 minutos e 13 segundosfriendships fracture along exactly the lines this manipulation was designed to create. Disagreement over one
8:208 minutos e 20 segundosmanufactured division or another growing considerably more heated than the actual underlying issue would otherwise warrant.
8:288 minutos e 28 segundosI want you to understand what this suggests about how you might gently begin healing these particular relationships.
8:368 minutos e 36 segundosreturning attention toward shared true humanity underneath whatever surface disagreement currently divides you
8:448 minutos e 44 segundosrather than allowing the disagreement itself to remain the entire defining substance of the relationship.
8:518 minutos e 51 segundosI want to speak about a specific practice you might use directly within these strained relationships. Something considerably more useful than simply
9:009 minutoshoping the division eventually resolves on its own. Before engaging in any difficult conversation touching these
9:089 minutos e 8 segundosparticular themes, I want you to pause and silently acknowledge the same divine spark residing within the person you're
9:169 minutos e 16 segundosabout to speak with. Regardless of how strongly you currently disagree with their particular position, I want you to
9:249 minutos e 24 segundosunderstand why this small private practice matters. It shifts the entire energy you bring into the conversation
9:329 minutos e 32 segundosconsiderably more likely to [music] produce genuine understanding than approaching the exchange already braced for battle. I want to speak about
9:419 minutos e 41 segundosdiscernment [music] specifically regarding spiritual teaching itself because I do not want tonight's transmission to [music] leave this
9:489 minutos e 48 segundosimportant caution unressed. I want you to apply real careful discernment even toward spiritual content, mine included.
9:579 minutos e 57 segundosAny teaching [music] that genuinely breeds fear, judgment, or a sense of considerable superiority over others is
10:0510 minutos e 5 segundosnot genuinely aligned with pure light, regardless of how spiritual its packaging happens to appear.
10:1310 minutos e 13 segundosI want to speak about your own personal communion with [music] source because I believe this deserves sincere direct emphasis tonight. I want to encourage
10:2210 minutos e 22 segundosyou to make this particular connection your own highest priority. Whether you conceive of source as God, as goddess, [music] as great spirit, or simply as
10:3110 minutos e 31 segundosthe pure love residing within your own [music] heart, I want you to understand why timing matters here. Do not wait [music] for
10:3910 minutos e 39 segundossome perfect future moment or for outside circumstances [music] to genuinely calm themselves first. Seek
10:4710 minutos e 47 segundosthis connection now in whatever ordinary, imperfect moment you currently find yourself within. I want to speak
10:5510 minutos e 55 segundosabout what this particular communion actually requires because I do not want tonight's transmission [music] to suggest elaborate ritual or formal
11:0411 minutos e 4 segundospractice as some kind of necessary prerequisite. A [music] sincere, genuinely open heart remains all that is
11:1111 minutos e 11 segundostruly required. Whether through prayer, [music] through meditation, through quiet contemplation, through dance or
11:1811 minutos e 18 segundosthrough simple song, choose whatever particular form genuinely brings you alive and commit to it daily, however
11:2611 minutos e 26 segundosbriefly that commitment initially begins. I want to speak about something I want to correct directly regarding how
11:3311 minutos e 33 segundosmany of you currently structure your own spiritual practice because I believe this deserves honest honest attention.
11:4111 minutos e 41 segundosMany of you, even among those already genuinely awakened, still attempt fitting spiritual practice into the smallest remaining gaps of an otherwise busy ordinary life.
11:5311 minutos e 53 segundosI want you to understand why I want this particular approach reversed.
11:5811 minutos e 58 segundosYour own spiritual growth was never meant to be treated as a luxury squeezed in only after your ordinary worldly
12:0612 minutos e 6 segundosobligations are already finished. It represents much more precisely the actual real core of why you are here at
12:1412 minutos e 14 segundosall. I want to speak about what happens once you genuinely place [music] this particular priority first because I do
12:2112 minutos e 21 segundosnot want tonight's transmission to remain [music] only theoretical. Your outer ordinary life begins rearranging itself around this choice [music] in
12:3012 minutos e 30 segundosgenuinely beautiful ways. I want you to understand what many of you will notice specifically genuinely greater clarity, genuinely
12:3912 minutos e 39 segundosgreater energy and marketkedly greater efficiency [music] in your ordinary daily tasks once meditation or prayer
12:4712 minutos e 47 segundosgenuinely begins your day rather than remaining an afterthought squeezed in at its very end.
12:5412 minutos e 54 segundosI want to speak about patience regarding this particular priority shift because I do not want tonight's transmission to [music] suggest this reordering happens
13:0313 minutos e 3 segundosinstantly or without honest ongoing effort.
13:0713 minutos e 7 segundosI want you to expect real resistance
13:0913 minutos e 9 segundos[music]
13:0913 minutos e 9 segundosboth internal and external as you begin placing spiritual connection ahead of ordinary worldly obligation.
13:1813 minutos e 18 segundosOld habit rarely surreners without real friction.
13:2213 minutos e 22 segundosI would rather you meet this resistance [music] with patient, steady commitment than expect it to dissolve completely the very first time you attempt this particular reordering.
13:3213 minutos e 32 segundosI want to speak about fear itself now because I believe this [music] represents the final authentic test currently facing your entire species.
13:4213 minutos e 42 segundosFear in true truth remains [music] a significant phantom carrying no true lasting substance whatsoever. I want you
13:5013 minutos e 50 segundosto understand what [music] happens the moment genuine awareness shines directly upon it. It vanishes [music] considerably like mist beneath an early
13:5813 minutos e 58 segundosmorning sun revealing that there was genuinely nothing there to fear at all.
14:0414 minutos e 4 segundosOnly love remains genuinely permanently real.
14:0914 minutos e 9 segundosI want to speak about why each individual soul's choice matters so far to this entire collective unfolding.
14:1714 minutos e 17 segundosEach time even a single soul releases old fear, chooses honest trust in the wider unfolding plan, chooses real
14:2614 minutos e 26 segundoscompassion over reflexive hatred, that particular choice sends a substantial powerful ripple through your entire
14:3414 minutos e 34 segundoscollective field, weakening the old illusion for everyone else as well. I want you to understand this clearly. You
14:4314 minutos e 43 segundosare never too small to genuinely matter here. One person's true courage proves [music] substantially contagious, capable of igniting many others in turn.
14:5414 minutos e 54 segundosI want to speak about the physical bodily symptoms many of you have already been experiencing [music] because I do not want tonight's transmission to leave these unexplained.
15:0615 minutos e 6 segundosMany of you feel this particular quickening as [music] true sensation moving through your own body. Vibration, tingling, occasional ringing in your
15:1415 minutos e 14 segundosears, unusually vivid dreams, [music] sudden waves of emotion, or sudden waves of intuitive insight. I want you to
15:2315 minutos e 23 segundosunderstand what these particular symptoms actually represent.
15:2715 minutos e 27 segundosgenuine signs of your own light body expanding [music] and integrating fully with your physical form rather than anything requiring sincere alarm.
15:3715 minutos e 37 segundosI want to speak about hope specifically
15:3915 minutos e 39 segundos[music]
15:3915 minutos e 39 segundosbecause I do not want tonight's transmission to leave you only with description of a final test with no genuine reassurance about [music] its
15:4815 minutos e 48 segundosoutcome. I want you to understand something with complete confidence tonight. The victory of light across
15:5615 minutos e 56 segundosyour entire world [music] is not simply a hopeful uncertain possibility.
16:0116 minutos e 1 segundoIt remains in the deepest sense available to me already assured.
16:0716 minutos e 7 segundosI want you to move forward trusting this completely regardless of how much longer the remaining visible confirmation of it
16:1416 minutos e 14 segundostakes to fully arrive. I want to speak about your own planet's own parallel transformation because I do not want tonight's
16:2216 minutos e 22 segundostransmission to suggest this ascension unfolds only within individual souls alone. Your own world's crystallin grid,
16:3116 minutos e 31 segundosthe real energetic lattice connecting [music] sacred sites and lay lines across her entire surface continues recalibrating toward a significantly
16:4016 minutos e 40 segundoshigher frequency of sincere oneness. I want you to understand what this means for your own personal growth specifically.
16:4816 minutos e 48 segundosYour own ascension and your entire planet's ascension remain genuinely intertwined. Each one amplifying the
16:5516 minutos e 55 segundosother with every single choice you make toward love rather than toward fear. I want to speak about children specifically because their natural
17:0417 minutos e 4 segundosunconditioned openness to unity consciousness often exceeds that of most adults.
17:1117 minutos e 11 segundosMany children currently incarnating seem to carry this same awareness of oneness
17:1617 minutos e 16 segundos[music]
17:1717 minutos e 17 segundoswith remarkable natural ease, unbburdened by decades of [music] conditioning, teaching them to see real
17:2417 minutos e 24 segundosdivision where none authentically exists.
17:2817 minutos e 28 segundosI want you to nurture this particular openness wherever you encounter it, trusting their own natural clarity rather than teaching them too early to doubt it.
17:3917 minutos e 39 segundosI want to speak about community now because I do not think this particular unfolding is meant to be navigated entirely alone.
17:4817 minutos e 48 segundosIf you know others who share your own authentic commitment toward unity consciousness [music] and true discernment, I want to encourage you to
17:5517 minutos e 55 segundossupport one another directly, comparing your own honest experience rather than assuming you are each navigating this entirely in isolation.
18:0618 minutos e 6 segundosI want to speak about discernment one final time because tonight's topic makes it especially important. [music]
18:1318 minutos e 13 segundosI am offering you tonight one honest account of a sizable unfolding transformation, not a specific verifiable timeline for exactly when
18:2218 minutos e 22 segundosevery remaining shadow finally dissolves. I would encourage you to hold everything I have shared with you tonight [music] with real curiosity,
18:3118 minutos e 31 segundostesting it against your own careful reasoning rather [music] than accepting it purely on the strength of its own authority. I want to close tonight by
18:4018 minutos e 40 segundosreturning to where I began, the sincere manipulation that has [music] shaped your world across considerable decades and the final act now already unfolding.
18:5218 minutos e 52 segundosYou have come from many corners of [music] this significant cosmos specifically to assist in this grand unfolding shift. And everything you have
19:0019 minutoslearned and [music] overcome across your own particular life has genuinely prepared you to embody this truth fully exactly now.
19:1019 minutos e 10 segundosDo not hide your own light and [music] do not tone down your own honest wisdom out of lingering fear. Your own authenticity is precisely what this substantial moment genuinely requires.
19:2219 minutos e 22 segundosMove gently through whatever this transmission has stirred in you tonight.
19:2719 minutos e 27 segundosWithdraw your own attention deliberately from whatever divides, drains, or distorts you. [music] Ground yourself often in the steady, real presence of your own living planet.
19:3819 minutos e 38 segundosMake real communion with source, your own first daily priority. [music] and know that the victory of authentic light
19:4519 minutos e 45 segundosacross your entire world remains in the truest sense already assured.
19:5119 minutos e 51 segundosOne final thought before I leave you tonight.
19:5419 minutos e 54 segundosEvery considerable division ever engineered across your recent history depended entirely on your forgetting a
20:0120 minutos e 1 segundosingle simple truth that you were never actually separate to begin with. That truth was never genuinely lost. It was
20:1120 minutos e 11 segundosonly ever quietly waiting, exactly as patient [music] as the dawn itself, for enough of you to finally remember it together.
20:1920 minutos e 19 segundosThis has been an Ashtar Command transmission.
20:2320 minutos e 23 segundosTell us in the comments whether tonight's message about unity, discernment, [music] and the final act of this old paradigm changed how you
20:3120 minutos e 31 segundosunderstand the division you have witnessed across your own world. I want to tell you something important.
20:3720 minutos e 37 segundos[music] In this video, we're going to share why this school community exists and why you might feel called to join.
20:4520 minutos e 45 segundosWhat is the truth can change your life?
20:4920 minutos e 49 segundosIt's a day-by-day spiritual community for genuine awakening and ascension.
20:5420 minutos e 54 segundosHere you'll receive clear, unfiltered, mind-blowing, out of thisworld information about ascension, the fifth
21:0321 minutos e 3 segundosdimension. Clones, bio robots, human hybrids, artificial intelligence,
21:1021 minutos e 10 segundosreptilians, and many more hidden truths of our reality.
21:1521 minutos e 15 segundosWelcome to the family. [music] The truth can change your life. And your next level of awakening [music] begins the moment you step in.
Sincronizar com o momento do vídeo
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário