Transcrição
Pesquisar transcrição
Pesquisar transcrição
0:000 segundo[music]
0:055 segundosMany of you are waiting for a new financial system to arrive from outside you. I want to tell you about the one you are already building from within.
0:1515 segundosGreetings, dear ones. I am Ashtar and I come to remind you tonight that we in the higher realms remain your steadiest
0:2323 segundossupporters. Present with you even in moments when you cannot consciously feel our presence. We exist beyond the
0:3131 segundosconfines of space and time as you experience them. Non-local in our awareness. And I want you to trust that
0:3939 segundosthis support remains constant regardless of whether you sense it directly in any given moment. Everything that exists,
0:4747 segundosincluding you, is consciousness expressing itself as energy. And that simple truth carries considerably more weight than it may first appear to hold.
0:5757 segundosYou have entered a season of unusually high energetic intensity, dear ones. one that many of you are already feeling in
1:061 minuto e 6 segundosyour bodies as fatigue, [music] emotional sensitivity, or a kind of lower, heavier feeling that seems to
1:131 minuto e 13 segundosarrive without any obvious external [music] cause. I want to speak honestly with you about this because I know how
1:211 minuto e 21 segundosdisorienting these symptoms can feel when you do not understand their source.
1:261 minuto e 26 segundosWhat you are experiencing reflects a genuine intensification of the frequency moving through your planet [music] and
1:331 minuto e 33 segundosthrough your own energetic field. And while I cannot promise you a specific timeline for when this particular [music] intensity will ease, I can
1:421 minuto e 42 segundosassure you that these waves tend to pass even when they feel overwhelming while you are inside them. [music]
1:491 minuto e 49 segundosRest, hydration, gentleness with yourself, and time spent in nature all support your body considerably through
1:571 minuto e 57 segundosperiods like this one. I want to speak with you tonight about your heart because your heart plays a role in your spiritual development [music]
2:052 minutos e 5 segundosconsiderably more significant than most of you currently recognize. Within each heartbeat lies the capacity to
2:132 minutos e 13 segundosexperience a kind of unity your thinking mind alone could never fully grasp. As you open your heart genuinely, you align
2:212 minutos e 21 segundosnot only with the people immediately around you, but with a much wider field of consciousness participating in humanity's collective journey. Your
2:302 minutos e 30 segundosheart, understood this way, functions as a [music] gateway, a center of genuine communication between your individual
2:372 minutos e 37 segundosawareness and something considerably larger than any single life could contain on its own. Beloved ones, before
2:442 minutos e 44 segundosI continue, [music] I want to speak gently to those of you who feel a particular kind of loneliness in sensing
2:512 minutos e 51 segundos[music] this larger unfolding so clearly while still carrying the ordinary weight of daily [music] human life, bills,
2:592 minutos e 59 segundosresponsibilities, relationships that do not always understand what you are moving through.
3:063 minutos e 6 segundosYou are not alone in this feeling. There is a gathering place built for exactly this kind of heart. Our school community
3:143 minutos e 14 segundoscalled the truth can change your life where people who sense these currents can find one another, ask honest
3:213 minutos e 21 segundosquestions and remember that this journey was never meant to be walked in isolation. The link is below if this
3:293 minutos e 29 segundoscalls to you tonight. I want to speak now about something many of you have heard discussed within this community.
3:363 minutos e 36 segundoshope for a coming financial transformation.
3:403 minutos e 40 segundosSometimes described as a new system of exchange that will arrive and reorganize how value moves through your world. I do
3:483 minutos e 48 segundosnot wish to dismiss that hope tonight because I believe something genuinely significant is shifting in how humanity
3:563 minutos e 56 segundosrelates to value. But I want to offer you a version of this teaching that I believe serves you considerably more
4:034 minutos e 3 segundosreliably than waiting [music] for any single external system to arrive and rescue you from the current one. The
4:114 minutos e 11 segundostruest currency available to your species right now, dear ones, is heart-c centered consciousness itself. I do not
4:184 minutos e 18 segundosoffer this as a poetic substitute for genuine financial security. And I want to be clear that your ordinary
4:254 minutos e 25 segundospresent-day financial responsibilities still deserve your full attention and care. I offer it because I believe the
4:334 minutos e 33 segundosquality of consciousness you bring into your daily life, [music] your choices, your relationships, and your inner orientation toward love or fear is
4:424 minutos e 42 segundosquietly building something considerably more foundational than any [music] external system could provide on its own. a kind of collective field that any
4:524 minutos e 52 segundosfuture external transformation would [music] ultimately need to rest upon in order to function justly and sustainably. Consider your own conscious
5:015 minutos e 1 segundothoughts as a kind of deposit [music] made continuously throughout each day into an account whose nature you are
5:085 minutos e 8 segundosonly beginning to understand. Every thought carries a charge [music] and that charge whether oriented toward
5:165 minutos e 16 segundoslove, trust and genuine connection or toward fear, resentment and [music] scarcity tends to draw corresponding experience back toward you over time.
5:275 minutos e 27 segundosThis is not a punishment system, dear ones, [music] and I do not want you to hear it as a threat hanging over every difficult moment you inevitably pass
5:365 minutos e 36 segundosthrough as a human [music] being. It is simply a description of how consciousness and experience [music] tend to relate to one another. An
5:445 minutos e 44 segundosinvitation to notice where your habitual thought patterns are leading you rather than a demand for constant perfection. I
5:525 minutos e 52 segundoswant to be careful here because I do not want you to practice this awareness [music] merely to improve your own personal circumstances, however
6:006 minutosunderstandable that motivation is. I ask you instead to consider aligning your heart-c centered choices with something considerably larger than personal gain.
6:116 minutos e 11 segundosA genuine desire to serve the well-being of the whole rather than only your own individual comfort. When your intention
6:206 minutos e 20 segundosshifts in this direction from personal improvement alone toward genuine service, I believe the resulting
6:276 minutos e 27 segundosalignment tends to produce considerably more sustainable and meaningful results than self-focused [music] effort alone
6:346 minutos e 34 segundosever could. Though I want to be honest that this is offered as [music] spiritual guidance rather than a guaranteed financial mechanism. Let me
6:436 minutos e 43 segundosspeak now to those of you experiencing physical symptoms alongside this intensifying energy because I want to
6:506 minutos e 50 segundosaddress this with genuine care rather than vague reassurance alone. You are in truth considerably more than your
6:596 minutos e 59 segundosphysical body. Consciousness expressing itself through physical form [music] rather than being limited entirely by that form's apparent boundaries.
7:097 minutos e 9 segundosRecognizing this truth can genuinely support your healing process. Though I want to be direct with you, as I always
7:167 minutos e 16 segundostry to be regarding matters of health, that nothing in this teaching should ever replace [music] appropriate medical
7:227 minutos e 22 segundoscare. If you are experiencing genuinely concerning physical symptoms, [music] please continue seeking support from
7:307 minutos e 30 segundosqualified physicians alongside whatever [music] spiritual practice you find meaningful. These two forms of care are not in competition with one another.
7:397 minutos e 39 segundosThey function considerably better together [music] than either could alone. I want to speak to you about the accelerated pace of change many of you
7:487 minutos e 48 segundosare sensing in your own inner development this season. Changes some in your community describe as shifts happening at the level of your very DNA.
7:587 minutos e 58 segundosI want to be honest with you about how I hold language like this. I cannot offer you a verified biological mechanism explaining exactly what is occurring.
8:098 minutos e 9 segundosAnd I want you to hold this description as a way of naming a genuinely felt experience of accelerated inner
8:168 minutos e 16 segundostransformation rather than as settled scientific fact. What I can affirm with confidence is that many of you are
8:248 minutos e 24 segundosindeed moving through an unusually intense period of inner reorganization.
8:308 minutos e 30 segundosOne that carries genuine challenge alongside genuine opportunity for expansion. This acceleration, dear ones, carries both a gift and a genuine cost.
8:428 minutos e 42 segundosOn one side, you are moving toward remarkable shifts in how you experience your own life, your own relationships,
8:508 minutos e 50 segundosand your own sense of purpose. On the other side, you may find yourselves passing through more intense emotional
8:588 minutos e 58 segundosor energetic storms than you have previously experienced. Though, I want to offer you some comfort here. These
9:059 minutos e 5 segundosstorms, while intense, also tend to move through you considerably more quickly than similar difficulties may have in
9:139 minutos e 13 segundosearlier seasons of your life. Those around you who have not yet begun this same conscious awakening process will
9:219 minutos e 21 segundosoften feel these same planetary intensities most acutely without the understanding or tools you have already
9:289 minutos e 28 segundosbegun cultivating for yourselves. This is precisely why so many of you find yourselves in this particular community,
9:369 minutos e 36 segundosdear ones, to offer comfort, patience, and steady presence to those still finding their own footing within this
9:449 minutos e 44 segundossame intensifying [music] season. I want to speak honestly to the frustration many of you feel toward people around
9:519 minutos e 51 segundosyou who seem unable or unwilling to understand [music] what you have already come to recognize. I understand this
9:599 minutos e 59 segundosfrustration completely and I ask you to hold it with as much patience as you can genuinely access because genuine
10:0710 minutos e 7 segundosleadership of the kind this moment increasingly asks of you requires patience and nurturing considerably more
10:1410 minutos e 14 segundosthan it requires being correct or being first to understand. Consider that those around you may feel without fully
10:2210 minutos e 22 segundosunderstanding why as [music] though they have been thrust into unfamiliar altitude while you have already had time
10:2910 minutos e 29 segundosto acclimate. They will need your steady presence considerably more than they need your impatience. However understandable that impatience may feel from where you currently [music] stand.
10:4010 minutos e 40 segundosI want to speak now about your own sense of your body and your own light because I believe this teaching matters considerably for how you move through
10:4910 minutos e 49 segundosthis intensifying [music] season. I invite you to feel your own infinite and eternal nature even while remaining
10:5610 minutos e 56 segundosfully present [music] within your physical body perceiving yourself as a kind of light shining outward from within rather than as a solid limited
11:0511 minutos e 5 segundosform defined [music] entirely by its physical boundaries. Changing how you perceive yourself in this way genuinely
11:1211 minutos e 12 segundoschanges a great deal about your daily experience. [music] Dear ones, though I want to be clear that this is an invitation toward a particular kind of
11:2111 minutos e 21 segundosinner orientation, [music] not a claim about literal physical transformation you should expect to observe externally.
11:2811 minutos e 28 segundosMany of you carry a genuine longing for what some in your community describe as a crystallin or light-filled body, a
11:3711 minutos e 37 segundosphysical experience that feels considerably lighter, clearer, and more aligned with your spiritual understanding of yourself. I want to
11:4611 minutos e 46 segundosoffer you a way of approaching this longing that I believe serves you considerably better than waiting anxiously for external confirmation of physical transformation.
11:5611 minutos e 56 segundosAcknowledge simply and consistently that you already are the light seeking to express itself through whatever form
12:0412 minutos e 4 segundosyour body currently takes. It is your consciousness considerably more than your physical body itself that most
12:1212 minutos e 12 segundosdirectly shapes the quality of your lived experience moment to moment. I want to encourage you, dear ones, not to
12:2012 minutos e 20 segundoswait for those around you to feel ready before you allow your own genuine inner transformation to continue unfolding.
12:2812 minutos e 28 segundosLet your authentic nature continue shining and transforming from the [music] inside outward. Regardless of whether everyone in your life currently
12:3712 minutos e 37 segundosunderstands or shares your particular [music] pace of awakening, I believe you carry within your own consciousness
12:4512 minutos e 45 segundos[music] genuine capacity to release old blockages, old trauma, and old stuck emotional patterns simply by returning
12:5312 minutos e 53 segundos[music] again and again to the recognition of your own deeper light beneath whatever difficulty currently
13:0013 minutosoccupies your awareness. [music] Let me close tonight with an encouragement I hope you carry with you through whatever remains of this particular intensifying
13:0913 minutos e 9 segundos[music] season. You are in truth considerably more capable [music] of steady, clear, [snorts]
13:1513 minutos e 15 segundosloving presence than you often give yourselves credit for, especially during moments when fatigue, [music] emotional intensity, or simple human
13:2413 minutos e 24 segundosdoubt makes that steadiness feel difficult to [music] access. Trust that your genuine effort toward heart-c centered living, [music]
13:3213 minutos e 32 segundoshowever imperfect it inevitably remains, is already building something real and [music] lasting, considerably more
13:4013 minutos e 40 segundosfoundational than any single external [music] system, however hopeful its promise, could provide on its own. There
13:4713 minutos e 47 segundosis no need to wait for a future arrival before you begin genuinely embodying [music] the values you hope humanity
13:5413 minutos e 54 segundoswill eventually organize itself around collectively. You can begin now in this very moment exactly as you are. Let
14:0214 minutos e 2 segundos[music] me speak a little more about what this heart-c centered practice actually looks like on an ordinary [music] day because I do not want
14:1014 minutos e 10 segundostonight's teaching to remain abstract when it can genuinely shape how you move through your most mundane hours.
14:1814 minutos e 18 segundosConsider a moment of ordinary frustration. Someone cutting in front of you unexpectedly.
14:2514 minutos e 25 segundosa task at work going wrong, a piece of news that unsettles you. In that moment,
14:3114 minutos e 31 segundosyou are in fact making a deposit of exactly the kind I described earlier, choosing between a reaction rooted in
14:3914 minutos e 39 segundosirritation and defensiveness or a response rooted in patience and understanding.
14:4614 minutos e 46 segundosNeither choice is dramatic. Neither choice will likely be witnessed or praised [music] by anyone around you.
14:5314 minutos e 53 segundosYet these small unremarkable moments repeated many times across a single day, across many days, across a lifetime are
15:0315 minutos e 3 segundosprecisely [music] where this deeper transformation actually occurs.
15:0715 minutos e 7 segundosConsiderably more than in any single grand gesture or dramatic [music] spiritual breakthrough. I want to speak also to the particular [music]
15:1615 minutos e 16 segundosdifficulty of maintaining this heart-c centered orientation during physically exhausting seasons like the one many of you are currently experiencing.
15:2615 minutos e 26 segundosIt is considerably harder to choose patience and love when your body itself feels depleted. When fatigue makes even ordinary tasks feel burdensome.
15:3715 minutos e 37 segundosI want you to know that this difficulty is genuinely understood and honored.
15:4215 minutos e 42 segundos[music] Dear ones, I do not ask you to perform cheerful equinimity while genuinely exhausted as though authentic
15:5015 minutos e 50 segundosstruggle were somehow a spiritual failure. I ask only that [music] you extend the same patience to yourself
15:5715 minutos e 57 segundosduring these depleted moments that I have asked you to extend to those around you who are still finding their own
16:0416 minutos e 4 segundosfooting. Rest is not a departure from this practice. It is very often an essential part of it. I want to address
16:1216 minutos e 12 segundostoo a question I suspect many of you carry quietly. [music] Whether this inner work genuinely matters when so
16:2016 minutos e 20 segundosmuch of what troubles your world seems to operate at a scale far beyond any individual's daily [music] choices. I
16:2716 minutos e 27 segundoswant to answer this honestly rather than with easy reassurance alone. I cannot promise you that your own heart-c
16:3416 minutos e 34 segundoscentered practice will single-handedly resolve any specific large-scale problem your world currently faces. What I can
16:4216 minutos e 42 segundosaffirm with genuine confidence is that collective transformation has never occurred through any mechanism other
16:5016 minutos e 50 segundosthan the accumulated weight of countless individual choices [music] made quietly, consistently by people who never expected recognition for making them.
17:0117 minutos e 1 segundoYou are already participating in exactly this kind of transformation, dear ones, [music] whether or not its ultimate outcome is ever visible to you
17:1017 minutos e 10 segundospersonally within your own lifetime. Let me offer one final reflection on patience, both toward others and toward
17:1817 minutos e 18 segundosyourself. As [music] we close tonight, this season of intensified energy will not last in its current form forever,
17:2617 minutos e 26 segundosdear ones, even as it may feel in certain difficult moments as though it stretches on without any clear end in sight.
17:3517 minutos e 35 segundosTrust that your steady, consistent choice toward love over fear, presence over reactivity, [music]
17:4317 minutos e 43 segundosand genuine care over self-p protection is already contributing to something considerably larger than you [music] may currently be able to perceive clearly.
17:5317 minutos e 53 segundosThis is in every meaningful sense the currency I spoke of at the beginning [music] of this transmission. Quietly
18:0118 minutos e 1 segundoaccumulating with every heart-c centered choice you make, [music] regardless of whether any external system ever fully
18:0818 minutos e 8 segundoscatches up [music] to reflect its true value back to you.
18:1318 minutos e 13 segundosI want to speak too to those of you who feel a particular ache [music] around the idea of light body transformation.
18:2018 minutos e 20 segundosWondering whether you are somehow falling short if your own physical experience does not yet feel as radiant or expansive [music]
18:2818 minutos e 28 segundosas you had hoped it might by now. I want to release you gently from this pressure [music] tonight.
18:3518 minutos e 35 segundosGenuine inner transformation rarely follows a neat linear timeline that matches your expectations precisely.
18:4418 minutos e 44 segundosSome seasons bring rapid noticeable shifts. Others bring [music] quiet, invisible consolidation,
18:5118 minutos e 51 segundoswork happening beneath the surface of your conscious awareness that only later reveals itself as genuine progress.
18:5918 minutos e 59 segundosNeither pace is wrong, [music] dear ones, and comparing your own unfolding to anyone else's or to some imagined
19:0719 minutos e 7 segundosideal timeline tends to [music] create considerably more suffering than it resolves. Let me speak also to the role
19:1419 minutos e 14 segundosgenuine community plays in sustaining this heart-c centered practice over time because I do not believe this work is meant to be carried out entirely alone.
19:2519 minutos e 25 segundosWhen you gather with others who share this same orientation toward love, patience, and genuine service, even
19:3319 minutos e 33 segundosbriefly, even only through honest conversation, you strengthen something in yourself that solitary practice alone often struggles to sustain indefinitely.
19:4419 minutos e 44 segundosSeek out these moments of genuine connection whenever you can, dear ones.
19:5019 minutos e 50 segundosnot as a replacement for your own inner work, but as a support that makes that inner work considerably more sustainable
19:5719 minutos e 57 segundosacross the full length of this unfolding season. I want to leave you with a simple image to carry forward from
20:0420 minutos e 4 segundostonight's teaching. Picture your own heart as a quiet, steady [music] flame.
20:1020 minutos e 10 segundosNot blazing dramatically, not demanding attention, simply present and warm, continuing to burn steadily regardless
20:1920 minutos e 19 segundosof whatever storms move through the world around it. This flame does not need to convince anyone of its importance. It does not need external validation to continue its quiet work.
20:3220 minutos e 32 segundosIt simply [music] continues patiently, faithfully, contributing its warmth to everything it touches exactly as your
20:4020 minutos e 40 segundosown heart-c centered presence [music] continues contributing to the collective transformation of your world, whether or not that contribution is ever fully seen
20:4920 minutos e 49 segundosor measured by any system [music] currently capable of accounting for it.
20:5320 minutos e 53 segundosI am Ashtar and I leave you now in peace and in love. I want to tell you something important.
21:0121 minutos e 1 segundo[music] In this video, we're going to share why this school community exists and why you might feel called to join.
21:0921 minutos e 9 segundosWhat is the truth can change your life.
21:1221 minutos e 12 segundosIt's a day-by-day spiritual community for genuine awakening and ascension.
21:1821 minutos e 18 segundosHere you'll receive clear, unfiltered, mind-blowing, out of thisworld information about ascension, the fifth
21:2721 minutos e 27 segundosdimension. Clones, bio robots, human hybrids, artificial intelligence,
21:3421 minutos e 34 segundosreptilians, and many more hidden truths of our reality.
21:3821 minutos e 38 segundosWelcome to the family. [music] The truth can change your life. And your next level of awakening begins [music] the moment you step in.
Sincronizar com o momento do vídeo
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário