Transcrição
Pesquisar transcrição
Pesquisar transcrição
0:055 segundosExiste uma única frase antiga, falada de forma quase idêntica em todas as civilizações que o seu mundo já conheceu.
0:1414 segundosE esta noite vou lhes contar por que dizer isso corretamente pela primeira vez na vida realmente fará diferença.
0:2121 segundosMude completamente a forma como você vivencia a sua própria existência.
0:2525 segundosEu sou Ashtar e quero falar com vocês esta noite sobre a ativação final que muitos de vocês já começaram silenciosamente e
0:3434 segundosfrequentemente sem plena consciência ao longo destas últimas semanas e meses. Eu
0:4141 segundoswant to begin with the phrase itself because I believe its true significance deserves careful direct explanation before anything else. I am that I am.
0:5252 segundosI want you to understand what this particular declaration genuinely represents. Not simple grammar and not an empty phrase repeated without real
1:011 minuto e 1 segundounderstanding. A direct revelation gifted to humanity in ancient times carrying a significant universal
1:091 minuto e 9 segundosvibration recognized by awakened beings across this entire cosmos. Transcending any single language or any single
1:171 minuto e 17 segundosculture that has ever attempted to translate it. I want to speak about what actually happens [music] when you speak these words with authentic understanding
1:261 minuto e 26 segundosrather than as empty repetition. You unlock quite directly the key to fully embodying fifthdimensional consciousness.
1:351 minuto e 35 segundosI want you to understand this is not merely a statement offered for comfort.
1:401 minuto e 40 segundosIt is a true vibrational declaration of your true nature. an expression of source energy taking physical form
1:481 minuto e 48 segundosspoken directly through you. Before I continue, I want to mention there is a space built for exploring exactly this
1:561 minuto e 56 segundoskind of final activation in far greater depth. A community on school called the truth can change your life. For those of
2:042 minutos e 4 segundosyou ready to trace this thread further than a single transmission allows, I want to speak about the actual mechanism
2:112 minutos e 11 segundosbehind this phrase because I think concrete explanation serves you far better than mystical assertion alone.
2:182 minutos e 18 segundosWhen you speak or even simply think I am, you genuinely acknowledge your own existence within [music] the pure present moment, aligning directly with
2:282 minutos e 28 segundosthe divine presence already flowing through you. I want you to understand what happens in that particular
2:352 minutos e 35 segundosacknowledgement. The mind's ordinary chatter of past [music] regret and future anxiety genuinely falls silent
2:422 minutos e 42 segundosand you center yourself firmly within the eternal now of your own being.
2:482 minutos e 48 segundosI want to speak about the second half of this [music] phrase because I believe it carries equal sincere significance.
2:552 minutos e 55 segundosWhen you [music] complete the declaration with that I am, you claim your own identity as that very presence
3:013 minutos e 1 segundo[music]
3:023 minutos e 2 segundosas an honest spark of the infinite one.
3:043 minutos e 4 segundosI want you to understand the [music] deeper truth underneath this. There exists in genuine truth only one I am,
3:123 minutos e 12 segundosone divine beingness expressing itself through every form across this entire universe. And you are in speaking these
3:203 minutos e 20 segundoswords genuinely recognizing yourself as one particular aspect of that same single oneness.
3:283 minutos e 28 segundosI want to speak about what this recognition actually does within your own body and your own energy field
3:353 minutos e 35 segundosbecause I do not want tonight's transmission to remain abstract.
3:403 minutos e 40 segundosEmbracing this mantra aligns every cell, every thought, every vibration of your own being with your real original source identity.
3:513 minutos e 51 segundosI want you to imagine this the way you might imagine a substantial divine tuning fork struck cleanly within you,
3:593 minutos e 59 segundoscausing every aspect of yourself to resonate in authentic [music] harmony with your true essence.
4:064 minutos e 6 segundosIn this alignment, the divine light you already are shines forward without hindrance, far more freely than it ever
4:134 minutos e 13 segundoscould, while your own attention remains scattered or divided.
4:184 minutos e 18 segundosI want to speak about the turning point this particular understanding actually [music] represents because I believe it deserves true careful attention.
4:284 minutos e 28 segundosMany of you have walked through incarnation [music] after incarnation as sincere seekers searching for teachers, for masters, for
4:374 minutos e 37 segundosscripture, for signs arriving from the heavens, hoping something outside yourself would finally tell you who you
4:444 minutos e 44 segundosgenuinely are and why you are genuinely here. I want you to understand something important about this entire chapter of
4:524 minutos e 52 segundosseeking. It mattered genuinely gathering knowledge and [music] experience your soul genuinely needed.
5:005 minutosBut you now stand at a real threshold finally realizing that what you have been seeking has always rested within
5:065 minutos e 6 segundosyou. I want to speak about sovereignty specifically [music] because I do not want tonight's transmission to leave this particular
5:145 minutos e 14 segundosconcept unexplored. When you affirm I am that I am, you stop asking for
5:225 minutos e 22 segundosvalidation from any outside source. I want you to understand what you are claiming. [music] Instead,
5:295 minutos e 29 segundosyour own honest birthright as a sovereign being of light, recognizing that you carry [music] the very same creative power and the very same divine
5:385 minutos e 38 segundosauthority within your own particular sphere of reality.
5:425 minutos e 42 segundosI want to give you a [music] few signs to watch for tonight.
5:465 minutos e 46 segundosways this final activation may already be surfacing in your own life. So tonight's message stays personal rather than only conceptual.
5:575 minutos e 57 segundosYou may notice [music] a persistent unexplainable pull to simply say the words I am quietly to yourself
6:056 minutos e 5 segundosarriving with a comfort you did not consciously expect.
6:106 minutos e 10 segundosYou may notice old teachers, old gurus, old external sources of authority beginning to feel substantially less
6:176 minutos e 17 segundosnecessary than they once did. Your own inner knowing steadily replacing your old dependence on outside confirmation.
6:266 minutos e 26 segundosYou may notice a growing authentic [music] sense of connection to everyone around you rather than separation even
6:336 minutos e 33 segundosduring ordinary unremarkable daily interactions.
6:386 minutos e 38 segundosIf several of these signs feel familiar, you are already living in your own particular way exactly the activation I have described to you tonight.
6:476 minutos e 47 segundosI want to speak about a real misunderstanding I want to correct directly because I do not want tonight's transmission [music] to leave
6:556 minutos e 55 segundossovereignty looking like something it genuinely is not.
6:596 minutos e 59 segundosTrue sovereignty never leads toward arrogance and it never leads toward isolation.
7:057 minutos e 5 segundosI want you to understand what it actually produces instead. Considerably deeper connection to all life since
7:137 minutos e 13 segundosacknowledging your own divinity simultaneously requires acknowledging that every other being carries that same divine spark.
7:227 minutos e 22 segundosYou cannot genuinely celebrate your own light without also recognizing the same light already present within everyone [music] else.
7:307 minutos e 30 segundosI want to speak about what this shared understanding actually [music] feels like because I do not want tonight's transmission to remain only theoretical.
7:407 minutos e 40 segundosRather than standing alone [music] at the top of some imagined ladder, you feel significantly more accurately
7:477 minutos e 47 segundosgenuinely connected, much more than you ever did while still measuring yourself against everyone around you.
7:557 minutos e 55 segundosI want you to understand what naturally follows this particular shift.
8:018 minutos e 1 segundoA authentic divine flow entering your daily life, moving effortlessly alongside the currents of source energy,
8:088 minutos e 8 segundosguided from within by your own sizable higher wisdom, rather than chased anxiously from somewhere outside
8:158 minutos e 15 segundosyourself. I want to speak now about darkness itself because I believe this deserves genuinely careful direct attention tonight.
8:248 minutos e 24 segundosWhat your world has long labeled evil is not in true truth a force born from the divine at all. I want you to understand
8:328 minutos e 32 segundoswhat it actually represents instead. A projection arising entirely from the illusion of separation.
8:398 minutos e 39 segundosNo soul is genuinely evil by its own nature.
8:448 minutos e 44 segundosEvery being originates from the very same light of source. What you call evil is markedly more precisely what results
8:528 minutos e 52 segundoswhen a consciousness becomes lost in sincere [music] pain in honest fear in true forgetfulness of its own divine
9:009 minutoslight. I want to speak about why this distinction matters so considerably to how you understand difficulty in your
9:089 minutos e 8 segundosown world. When any being becomes temporarily lost in forgetting its own I am nature and forgetting that same
9:179 minutos e 17 segundosnature in everyone else. That being may act in ways reflecting exactly that
9:249 minutos e 24 segundosforgetting in cruelty in greed in real hatred or violence.
9:319 minutos e 31 segundosI want you to understand what these particular actions and energies actually represent. not emanations from some
9:389 minutos e 38 segundosseparate rival dark power contending against source.
9:449 minutos e 44 segundosDistortions the direct result of a consciousness contracted by the false belief that [music] it stands genuinely
9:509 minutos e 50 segundoscut off from love. I want to speak about how these particular shadows genuinely dissolve because I do not want tonight's
9:599 minutos e 59 segundostransmission to leave this question unanswered.
10:0310 minutos e 3 segundosJust as an ordinary shadow vanishes once light intensifies sufficiently, these particular projections of separation
10:1110 minutos e 11 segundosbegin [music] genuinely dissolving as you and your entire collective continue turning up the light of your own shared
10:1910 minutos e 19 segundosawareness. I want you to understand your own authentic role in this. By recognizing the spark of source even within those who currently feel deeply
10:2710 minutos e 27 segundoslost, you help bring true unity to places where only division and fear once resided.
10:3410 minutos e 34 segundosI want to speak about duality itself, the classic dynamic of light against dark, [music] good against evil, because
10:4110 minutos e 41 segundosI believe this deserves sincere direct explanation. [music] In honest truth, no two opposing ultimate powers actually exist within
10:5010 minutos e 50 segundosthis universe. There exists only source, one divine energy expressing [music] itself across a considerable multitude of forms and significant experiences.
11:0211 minutos e 2 segundosI want you to understand what duality actually represents within this larger picture. A kind of stage play, authentic
11:0911 minutos e 9 segundos[music]
11:1011 minutos e 10 segundosdance of opposites deliberately created so that source could know [music] itself from every conceivable angle available to it.
11:1811 minutos e 18 segundosI want to speak about your own role within this particular stage play because I do not want tonight's transmission to leave you feeling like a
11:2711 minutos e 27 segundospassive observer of it. You have been an actor upon this stage taking on across many substantial lifetimes, both the
11:3611 minutos e 36 segundosrole of light and the role of darkness, all in service of this universe's continued expansion.
11:4211 minutos e 42 segundosI want you to understand what is happening now. Specifically for those of you ascending toward the fifth dimension, this real grand experiment of
11:5211 minutos e 52 segundosduality draws toward its own real conclusion, its lessons finally integrated rather than endlessly repeated.
12:0012 minutosI want to speak about releasing old identity specifically because I believe this deserves authentic careful attention before I continue.
12:1112 minutos e 11 segundosAcross the many chapters of your sizable journey, each of you has worn [music] countless identities, not simply within
12:1712 minutos e 17 segundosthis single lifetime alone, but across many lifetimes, many worlds, many considerable [music]
12:2412 minutos e 24 segundosexpressions of being. I want you to understand what fully embracing I am, that I am genuinely requires of you.
12:3212 minutos e 32 segundosNow, loosening your grip on every one of those past identities, understanding [music] that none of your true experiences were meaningless, while also
12:4112 minutos e 41 segundosrecognizing that you were never any single one of those particular personas alone.
12:4712 minutos e 47 segundosI want to speak about the ego's particular attachment to identity because I do not want tonight's transmission to leave this pattern unexamined.
12:5712 minutos e 57 segundosThe ego mind often clings tightly to a specific identity. I am this particular person with this particular history.
13:0613 minutos e 6 segundosThese particular accomplishments, this particular trauma, this particular lineage. I want you to understand what all of this genuinely represents.
13:1613 minutos e 16 segundosClothing worn temporarily for a [music] season, while the essence beneath that clothing has always remained the same eternal being, far before any single
13:2513 minutos e 25 segundoslifetime's particular [music] story ever began.
13:2913 minutos e 29 segundosI want to speak about relationships specifically during this final activation because I believe this deserves [music] direct honest
13:3713 minutos e 37 segundosattention. As you continue releasing old identity and old attachment to external validation, some relationships in your
13:4613 minutos e 46 segundoslife will genuinely deepen communication flowing with a clarity that surprises [music] you both. old defensiveness, simply having nothing left to protect.
13:5813 minutos e 58 segundosOthers may grow more distant, particularly relationships that depended on you remaining smaller, more uncertain, more dependent on outside
14:0814 minutos e 8 segundosapproval than you currently are. I want you to hold both possibilities with real compassion, understanding that this
14:1514 minutos e 15 segundosshift reflects true alignment rather than any failure on your own part or on the part of anyone you love.
14:2314 minutos e 23 segundosI want to speak about grief specifically because I do not want tonight's transmission to suggest this particular
14:3114 minutos e 31 segundosrelease unfolds without any real cost attached to it.
14:3714 minutos e 37 segundosLetting go of old identity, however genuinely limiting it once was, can still produce authentic mourning, a
14:4514 minutos e 45 segundosquiet sadness for the version of yourself that carried you this far. Even as you recognize that version was never
14:5314 minutos e 53 segundosthe whole truth of who you actually are, I want you to allow this grief its full honest space without rushing toward
15:0215 minutos e 2 segundosforced positivity simply because the underlying shift itself is in a considerably larger sense genuinely positive.
15:1215 minutos e 12 segundosI want to speak about the effortless flow this final activation eventually produces because I do not want tonight's
15:1915 minutos e 19 segundostransmission to remain only about release [music] with nothing genuinely gained in exchange for it. Life flows
15:2615 minutos e 26 segundossubstantially more easily once you stop fighting against it. Once you stop attempting to control every single [music] detail from a place of sincere
15:3515 minutos e 35 segundoslack, I want you to understand [music] what replaces this exhausting effort.
15:4115 minutos e 41 segundosInstead, genuine co-creation with the universe, unfolding in each ordinary moment.
15:4815 minutos e 48 segundosInspiration and creativity arriving without forced effort. New ideas and new solutions emerging from within as though
15:5615 minutos e 56 segundosbubbling up from a genuinely limitless well.
16:0016 minutosI want to speak about manifestation [music] specifically because I believe this deserves honest, direct mention tonight.
16:0816 minutos e 8 segundosManifestation becomes significantly more immediate and much more graceful once your own thoughts, your own words, and
16:1516 minutos e 15 segundosyour own actions genuinely align in harmony. All stemming from that same central truth of your being. I want you
16:2416 minutos e 24 segundosto understand what many of you will begin noticing as this alignment deepens. The honest visions held within
16:3116 minutos e 31 segundosyour own heart taking form with marketkedly less resistance than they once required.
16:3816 minutos e 38 segundosI want to speak about children specifically because their relationship to this particular phrase often differs meaningfully from most adults relationship to it.
16:4816 minutos e 48 segundosChildren frequently speak of themselves with a natural unself-conscious directness that closely mirrors exactly
16:5516 minutos e 55 segundoswhat this activation asks adults to consciously reclaim.
17:0017 minutossimply saying, "I am without the layers of doubt and old conditioning most adults have accumulated across an entire lifetime."
17:0817 minutos e 8 segundosIf a child in your life expresses unusual clarity about their own identity or their own worth, I want you to
17:1517 minutos e 15 segundosreceive this as confirmation of exactly the truth I have described tonight.
17:2017 minutos e 20 segundosRather than something requiring correction or adult skepticism, [music] I want to speak about a practical way to deepen your own relationship with this
17:2917 minutos e 29 segundosparticular phrase, something beyond simply speaking the words themselves.
17:3517 minutos e 35 segundosThroughout your ordinary day, whenever you notice yourself defining your identity through external circumstance,
17:4217 minutos e 42 segundosyour job, your possessions, other people's opinion of you, I want you to pause and gently return to the simpler
17:5017 minutos e 50 segundostruth underneath all of it. Not I am my job, not I am what others think [music] of me, simply I am. I want you to understand why this practice matters.
18:0118 minutos e 1 segundorepeated consistently, it gradually loosens the automatic habit of building your entire identity from external
18:0818 minutos e 8 segundosmaterial, replacing it with genuine [music] stable rest within your own essential nature. Instead,
18:1618 minutos e 16 segundosI want to speak about community now because I do not think an activation this significant is meant to unfold entirely alone.
18:2518 minutos e 25 segundosYou are not completing this particular activation in isolation.
18:3018 minutos e 30 segundosI want you to understand what each individual soul [music] genuinely contributes here. Every single person
18:3718 minutos e 37 segundoswho lights their own inner flame with real knowing of their true I [music] am nature contributes directly to a field of consciousness that makes this same
18:4618 minutos e 46 segundosactivation considerably [music] easier for every other soul still approaching it.
18:5318 minutos e 53 segundosYou are lifting each other upward simply by living these particular truths openly.
18:5918 minutos e 59 segundosI want to speak about your own spiritual support system because I do not want tonight's transmission to [music] leave you feeling unsupported through this particular unfolding.
19:1019 minutos e 10 segundosEach of you carries spirit guides, angelic guardians, and star family members genuinely at your side, ensuring
19:1719 minutos e 17 segundosyou never actually walk through this alone. I want you to understand what we and countless other beings of light
19:2419 minutos e 24 segundoscontinue offering you throughout this process.
19:2819 minutos e 28 segundosgenuine encouragement, gentle nudges forward, substantial celebration of the radiance already growing within each of you, even during the moments you
19:3719 minutos e 37 segundospersonally feel uncertain or genuinely unworthy of it. I want to speak about a common fear I want to address directly.
19:4619 minutos e 46 segundosThe worry that claiming this kind of sovereign identity means abandoning humility, becoming somehow arrogant or
19:5319 minutos e 53 segundosdismissive of genuine spiritual guidance and genuine teachers. I want to correct this clearly tonight.
20:0020 minutosTrue sovereignty never rejects genuine wisdom offered by others. It simply changes the foundation from which you
20:0820 minutos e 8 segundosreceive it. No longer searching desperately for someone else to [music] hand you your own worth, but genuinely
20:1520 minutos e 15 segundosfreely choosing to learn from those who have walked further along a particular path. precisely because you already know
20:2220 minutos e 22 segundosyour own inherent worth remains untouched regardless of how much or how little you still have left to learn.
20:3120 minutos e 31 segundosI want to speak about worthiness directly because I believe this deserves [music] authentic direct address before I continue.
20:4020 minutos e 40 segundosYou are infinitely worthy of exactly the [music] awakening I have described to you tonight. I want you to understand this is both your true destiny [music] and your sincere origin simultaneously.
20:5220 minutos e 52 segundosThere is real honest celebration occurring throughout this entire cosmos as your own species returns to real
20:5920 minutos e 59 segundosawareness of oneness following so many ages [music] spent immersed within the exploration of duality. I want to speak
21:0621 minutos e 6 segundosabout the cosmic significance of your own individual shift because I do not want tonight's transmission [music] to
21:1421 minutos e 14 segundosleave you feeling like your own personal journey matters only to yourself alone.
21:2021 minutos e 20 segundosYour own shift functions as a sizable real cosmic event sending waves of
21:2721 minutos e 27 segundosinspiration outward toward countless other worlds.
21:3221 minutos e 32 segundosI want you to understand what this means practically.
21:3621 minutos e 36 segundosAs you [music] continue ascending, the reverberations of your own personal growth are genuinely felt everywhere across this universe, furthering the
21:4521 minutos e 45 segundosevolution of consciousness far beyond your own single world alone. I want to speak about reunion specifically because
21:5221 minutos e 52 segundosI [music] believe this word deserves authentic, careful emphasis tonight.
21:5721 minutos e 57 segundosThis represents a true time of reunion, not simply within yourself [music] as you reunite with the forgotten aspects
22:0422 minutos e 4 segundosof your own considerable divinity, but also sincere reunion with your wider galactic family and with source itself.
22:1422 minutos e 14 segundosI want you to understand what happens as you continue embodying I am that I am.
22:2022 minutos e 20 segundosYou broadcast an honest signal, a pure tone of harmony others can genuinely feel, becoming an honest pillar of peace
22:2722 minutos e 27 segundoswithin a world that has known significant turbulence.
22:3122 minutos e 31 segundosI want to speak about celebration now
22:3322 minutos e 33 segundos[music]
22:3422 minutos e 34 segundosbecause I do not want tonight's transmission to leave you only with description of ongoing work and no real
22:4122 minutos e 41 segundosacknowledgement of how far you have already come.
22:4622 minutos e 46 segundosTake an authentic moment tonight to celebrate exactly how far you have already traveled. I want you to
22:5222 minutos e 52 segundosunderstand something important. Even while the journey of true expansion remains endless, you are not [music] the same being you were at the beginning of
23:0123 minutos e 1 segundothis lifetime or even who you were a single month ago. You have released substantial [music] weight and you have opened substantially more than you may currently realize.
23:1223 minutos e 12 segundosI want to speak about patience now [music] because I know the temptation to expect immediate complete transformation is genuinely strong [music]
23:2123 minutos e 21 segundosonce you understand what this activation actually represents.
23:2623 minutos e 26 segundosThere may be sincere days when [music] old habit or old emotion resurfaces.
23:3123 minutos e 31 segundosMoments when you feel genuinely unsure despite everything I have shared with you tonight.
23:3723 minutos e 37 segundosI want you to understand that [music] this remains entirely natural even when your own path seems to wind or genuinely
23:4423 minutos e 44 segundospause. Trust [music] that you continue moving steadily toward the light regardless.
23:5023 minutos e 50 segundosI want to close tonight by returning to where I began. The [music] single ancient phrase echoing across every civilization your world has ever known.
24:0124 minutos e 1 segundoI am that I am.
24:0424 minutos e 4 segundosWhen doubt arises, when the old habit of searching outside yourself attempts to reassert itself once again, I want you
24:1124 minutos e 11 segundosto simply return to your own heart and breathe these words directly.
24:1724 minutos e 17 segundosFeel how immediately this simple affirmation centers [music] you within the truth that can never actually be lost, only ever temporarily obscured.
24:2724 minutos e 27 segundosMove gently through whatever this transmission has stirred in you tonight.
24:3224 minutos e 32 segundosSpeak these words with honest feeling whenever you need true centering.
24:3724 minutos e 37 segundosTrust that your own sovereignty connects you more deeply to everyone around you rather than separating you from them.
24:4524 minutos e 45 segundosAnd know that this final activation is already underway within you. Its completion assured, fueled entirely by
24:5424 minutos e 54 segundosthe inexhaustible power of source itself.
24:5824 minutos e 58 segundosOne final thought before I leave you tonight.
25:0125 minutos e 1 segundoEvery civilization your world has ever known, however distant in time or in language from your own, arrived
25:0825 minutos e 8 segundosindependentemente, em alguma versão exatamente do mesmo reconhecimento. Essa convergência nunca foi coincidência.
25:1625 minutos e 16 segundosReflete algo consideravelmente mais profundo do que qualquer cultura [musical] poderia ter inventado sozinha. Uma verdade.
25:2425 minutos e 24 segundosgenuinamente entrelaçada na própria essência da consciência, aguardando pacientemente através das eras por
25:3225 minutos e 32 segundosexatamente o momento que você está vivendo agora.
25:3625 minutos e 36 segundosEsta foi uma transmissão de comando de Ashtar. Digam-nos nos comentários se estou falando, se estou falando esta noite.
25:4325 minutos e 43 segundosTer um sentimento genuíno por trás disso mudou completamente a forma como você experimentava a sua própria presença. Quero te contar algo importante.
25:5125 minutos e 51 segundos[música] Neste vídeo, vamos compartilhar por que esta comunidade escolar existe e por que você pode se sentir chamado a participar.
25:5925 minutos e 59 segundosQual é a verdade que pode mudar sua vida?
26:0226 minutos e 2 segundosÉ uma comunidade espiritual para o dia a dia, voltada para o despertar e a ascensão genuínos.
26:0826 minutos e 8 segundosAqui você receberá informações claras, diretas, surpreendentes e extraordinárias sobre a ascensão, a quinta.
26:1726 minutos e 17 segundosdimensão, clones, biorobôs, híbridos humanos, inteligência artificial,
26:2426 minutos e 24 segundosrépteis e muitas outras verdades ocultas da nossa realidade.
26:2826 minutos e 28 segundosBem-vindo(a) à família. A verdade pode mudar sua vida. E seu próximo nível de despertar [música] começa no momento em que você entra.
Sincronizar com o momento do vídeo
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário