Transcrição
Pesquisar transcrição
Pesquisar transcrição
Capítulo 1: Introdução ao incidente
0:000 segundoJP acaba de receber a visita inesperada de um grupo de extraterrestres em sua casa. E agora vamos ouvir o que aconteceu.
0:099 segundosRelato em primeira mão do que aconteceu durante esse encontro e como JP lidou com esses visitantes inesperados e não convidados.
Capítulo 2: Detalhes do encontro
0:2525 segundosBem-vindo, JP.
0:2626 segundosE aí, doutor, tudo bem? Fico feliz em estar aqui para lhe trazer esta informação. Eu não precisei de autorização para trazer...
0:3333 segundosVocê tem essa informação. Isso aconteceu na minha casa. [bufa] Então, é...
0:4141 segundosit was quite shocking um to receive a visitation like I received. And you
0:4848 segundosknow, I I I think about it and I ask myself, why am I having these visitations right now of these
0:5656 segundosextraterrestrials, these other guys that we're going to talk about, [snorts] right? Yeah. Because everything that's
1:031 minuto e 3 segundoshappened up until just now recently. I mean, today's October 6. So, this incident happened what, last night or something?
1:111 minuto e 11 segundosA couple nights ago.
1:131 minuto e 13 segundosCouple of nights. All right. So, you've always been visited, always had encounters with these humanl looking Nordic extraterrestrials, but this
1:201 minuto e 20 segundosencounter you had a couple of nights ago. So, we're talking what, the night of October 4, this was with another group. So, you want to tell us what what happened?
1:301 minuto e 30 segundosYeah. Um, we went to sleep, my wife and I, we put the girls to sleep. You know, they go to sleep at 7:30. So, you know,
1:381 minuto e 38 segundosit was a regular day. Uh, I was tired. I I I did a run around the streets and
1:461 minuto e 46 segundos[snorts] I was tired, you know, so I I sleep and you know, we always scroll around the phones and all that to see what's going on around the world.
1:571 minuto e 57 segundosAnd we were checking the news and you know I was talking with my wife
2:062 minutos e 6 segundosabout certain things you know about what's happening in around the house and you know she fell asleep
2:142 minutos e 14 segundosand I started getting like this like deep deep tiredness like like
2:222 minutos e 22 segundosgetting really tired and my eye started like oh like going tired and I I never
2:302 minutos e 30 segundosfeel like that but you know I was I was thinking uh maybe I don't know maybe I drank
2:382 minutos e 38 segundossomething or maybe I you know I I ate something that is make me really tired.
2:442 minutos e 44 segundosSo, I felt I felt dead asleep, tired, and then I in that same night in the morning at 3:00 a.m.
2:572 minutos e 57 segundosI hear this humming over the roof of my house. This house, I hear like this humming when I wake up. And I try to move my wife and she's not waking up.
3:093 minutos e 9 segundosAnd I've tried to tell her, "Hey, do you hear that?" And I I literally get up and I hear the humming and I check the air conditioner.
3:183 minutos e 18 segundosIt's not the air conditioner. I thought something was wrong with the air conditioner. So I I went to the to the closet where the air air conditioner is
3:273 minutos e 27 segundosand it's working correctly. It's not that it was taking the whole house. I checked my daughters to see if they were okay. They were okay. [snorts] And I go
3:363 minutos e 36 segundosback to the room and I get this big tiredness that is coming on me again.
3:423 minutos e 42 segundosSo, I I get into bed and I start, you know, sleeping, but I hear I keep hear the humming and nobody's waking up.
3:503 minutos e 50 segundosI'm like, why am I the only one freaking waking up? What's going on? What's this noise? I even wanted to go outside, but, you know, it was 3:00 in the morning.
3:593 minutos e 59 segundosSo, 20 minutes after, I can't go to sleep, but I noticed that I can't move my body.
4:084 minutos e 8 segundosSo, I'm I'm sleeping and I can move my eyes, but my body is like like super super heavy. Like, if I had something
4:174 minutos e 17 segundoscontrolling my body that it was really heavy. [snorts] I look to my wife and I see this figure, Doc. Um, that looks like a gray alien.
4:304 minutos e 30 segundosI'm sure it was a gray alien. Um, a gray at ET. And the only time I interacted
4:374 minutos e 37 segundoswith these gray aliens is when I went to the castle um dealing with the with the gold and all that and I saw these these
4:464 minutos e 46 segundosETs, these grays talking to to the Marines and you can smell and I remember that smell and the whole room was
4:544 minutos e 54 segundossmelling like just the same way. Now, now just if you pause there, just for people that are watching, what JP is
5:035 minutos e 3 segundosreferring to is a mission where he traveled from the base where he was stationed, Eglund, as I recall, you got
5:115 minutos e 11 segundoson a Blackhawk helicopter and you went for about an 8h hour trip up north somewhere. We speculate that that was
5:195 minutos e 19 segundosprobably North Dakota and that helicopter landed and you went inside this giant ice caven or this cabin in a
5:265 minutos e 26 segundosvery cold environment and you saw a lot of gold being uh moved onto these
5:345 minutos e 34 segundospallets and then being taken out and and you talked about seeing this gray alien in the distance. that that was the one
5:415 minutos e 41 segundostime you've ever mentioned in any of your missions actually seeing a gray alien.
5:485 minutos e 48 segundosYeah. Yeah. And I I saw some other ones protecting the some other looking different ET. They
5:565 minutos e 56 segundoswere bigger and they were like protecting the the the entrance of that castle [snorts] and they they looked way
6:036 minutos e 3 segundosdifferent. But I saw Yeah, I saw them from a distance and they were interacting with the Nordic. And I think this is in book two. I think that we
6:116 minutos e 11 segundostalk about this gold um castle and that experience.
6:176 minutos e 17 segundosSo, you know, I remember seeing, you know, I never had an interaction with the grays like that. But this night, he was
6:266 minutos e 26 segundosstanding right in front where my wife sleep, the side of the bed, and I saw it standing. I'm like in my mind, I I
6:346 minutos e 34 segundoswanted to scream, but I couldn't. I could like the words could not come to my mouth.
6:426 minutos e 42 segundosSo that's when it was leaving. So this is actual an actual picture for my room.
6:506 minutos e 50 segundosBut you know I I use um an AI render showing the the the ET how it looked
6:576 minutos e 57 segundoslike. So I I start doing eye contact to to the ET to the to the to the gray and
7:077 minutos e 7 segundoshe he moves his head. He does a micro facial expression and he starts walking and I can feel his feet walking okay
7:167 minutos e 16 segundostowards me. If you show the next picture. Yeah. That's why he was walking towards me and then I tried to look away not to give it eye contact because I was
Capítulo 3: The grays depart the home
7:247 minutos e 24 segundosfeeling really like the sensation I was feeling was kind of scary of [snorts] these beings and I I saw it I I felt it
7:327 minutos e 32 segundosbreathing in my necks in my neck and I was like what the heck is this and I couldn't move my hands I couldn't move
7:397 minutos e 39 segundosand the most thing was is that I wanted to protect my wife I wanted to protect my family in my house you know that was
7:487 minutos e 48 segundosthe first thing that was coming up and I couldn't move my body. And then also, why aren't the Nordics here? What's
7:567 minutos e 56 segundosgoing on that the Nordics are not here trying to help out with with this
8:048 minutos e 4 segundosinteraction? [snorts] And I thought myself, why the Nordics? Is it do they know that these guys are here in my house? The Nordics never even been in my
8:138 minutos e 13 segundoshouse, you know? They always meet meet up with me in the woods in the back part woods area of my house. And these guys
8:228 minutos e 22 segundoshave the audacity to enter into my house and use some type of frequency
8:288 minutos e 28 segundostechnology that puts your body into a dead sleep or like like you can't move
8:348 minutos e 34 segundosyour body. And I slightly move my head to try to see him. And I can see his
8:418 minutos e 41 segundosface. When I saw his face, I see that it has spots. I see his eyes features, his
8:488 minutos e 48 segundosnose, and his facial features is like a micro like if he was mad looking at me,
8:588 minutos e 58 segundosyou know. Uh, and I try to get up and I can't. So, he does something with his
9:059 minutos e 5 segundoshand. He touches my shoulder and he he like
9:129 minutos e 12 segundosnot scratches me, but like to see if I move. So, I don't know if he thinks I'm
9:199 minutos e 19 segundoslike like sleeping still or or sleepwalking when I'm looking at him, but I think he probably thought I was I
9:269 minutos e 26 segundoswas out cold but sleep walking or looking at him.
9:349 minutos e 34 segundosSo, I slightly moved my hand and he he went like this and then he went out to the door. And that's the
9:429 minutos e 42 segundosother picture that you see him uh going out from the door and he keeps looks looking
9:509 minutos e 50 segundosat me to see if I move. And I start moving my arm like hard and then he starts walking out and I and I in the
9:589 minutos e 58 segundosdistance like if we look out here uh I in the kitchen I see two other
10:0510 minutos e 5 segundosgrays walking and and and again I thought about my daughters. What's happening? Uh why are the these grays in
10:1410 minutos e 14 segundosmy house? I saw a total of two other heads behind him and they always walk around in packs. So when he goes out
10:2310 minutos e 23 segundosthere and closes the door, my body jumps. I like and I got all my strength back. I stop
10:3210 minutos e 32 segundoshearing the humming and I hear the footsteps like running out from the back door.
10:3810 minutos e 38 segundosSo I I show you the video. I I put a video here of uh Do you want me to show the video?
10:4610 minutos e 46 segundosYeah. Yeah, you can show the video just to show the people what what I did um when I was following the door I mean the
Capítulo 4: Comparing ET interactions
10:5310 minutos e 53 segundosthe grave out. So this is the back part of my house and they came to this door.
11:0211 minutos e 2 segundosThis door was unopened. It was open and they went to the wood area and that's the same wood area. You can't see
11:1011 minutos e 10 segundosit now, but that's the same wood wooded area where I meet the Nordics. And this is the place where I looked up and
11:1911 minutos e 19 segundosI saw a light that took off and it disappeared into the clouds.
11:2811 minutos e 28 segundosSo, well, let me ask well, let me point out a
11:3411 minutos e 34 segundoscouple of things. First, firstly, now these grays, I mean, we're talking
11:4111 minutos e 41 segundosabout they show up at your house uninvited.
11:4711 minutos e 47 segundosThey just appear in there and you've always interacted with the Nordics, but they've always summoned you or sent you a telepathic message. Yeah.
11:5811 minutos e 58 segundosMeet us. And you go outside and you go to a place and you meet them. So they're respecting your free will because you could always say, "No, I don't want to
12:0612 minutos e 6 segundosmeet you." And and that's it, right? But they I guess that's respectful of free will, but these grays, they just come in. They just intrude into your house.
12:1712 minutos e 17 segundosThat's it.
12:1812 minutos e 18 segundosAnd and they come into the rooms, make you feel tired or paralyze you, and they're there. And well, in this case,
12:2812 minutos e 28 segundosyou didn't see them actually doing anything. No. No. Um, I think
12:3612 minutos e 36 segundosI I train myself when I'm around the Nordics to really to really experience
12:4312 minutos e 43 segundosthe ET's interaction. And I knew I I I I think I know that he felt that I was
12:5012 minutos e 50 segundoskind of awake and already analyzing what they were trying to do. I think they were trying to take
12:5712 minutos e 57 segundosone of my family members or or maybe me um to do something with with us and I
13:0613 minutos e 6 segundosthink they have been because I seen these guys uh um playing peekab-boo inside the woods as well. So I I have
13:1513 minutos e 15 segundosseen them in the wood area as well, but I never interacted with them. I saw them from a distance
13:2313 minutos e 23 segundosand I even did a Tik Tok live and something happened in Tik Tok live that you could see them playing peekab-boo
13:3013 minutos e 30 segundoswhen that video was somebody took it out. So
13:3713 minutos e 37 segundosI think what's happening here this is going to start happening to a lot of people and I
13:4513 minutos e 45 segundosdon't know why the Nordics not I'm kind of like not pissed off at the Nordics.
13:5013 minutos e 50 segundosI'm like, "Dudes, come on. You guys always visit me. Why you're not like coming helping me and helping my family?
13:5813 minutos e 58 segundosWhat's going on? Is it something that they know that they let happen for a reason or what's going on here?" Because
14:0614 minutos e 6 segundosI never interacted with the grays. And you know, I never talk about the grays. That's right.
14:1214 minutos e 12 segundosI I always interacted with the ant people. What is the ant people? uh the Nordics and these tall other looking
14:2114 minutos e 21 segundosslinky ETs that live in our inner oceans that I interacted with, but I never
14:2914 minutos e 29 segundosinter and you know a reptilian. I kind of entered into a tunnel near Orlando and I remember um interacting with a
14:3814 minutos e 38 segundosreptilian but I don't remember as much of what happened there.
14:4414 minutos e 44 segundosBut other than that, and also some type of interdimensional shadow beings that
14:5014 minutos e 50 segundossometimes also visit my house. But this Well, well, I remember that Orlando
14:5714 minutos e 57 segundosincident because I don't think we actually did an update about that or maybe we lost the update. I can't remember exactly, but I remember you
15:0515 minutos e 5 segundosdescribed being being put into a white van. Some guys picked you up, put you in a white van, drove you down
15:1415 minutos e 14 segundosinto some sort of tunnel along road in Orlando that went into a tunnel and then there was this reptilian
15:2315 minutos e 23 segundosextraterrestrial and the guys took you out of the van and they wanted to give you to the to the reptilian, but the reptilian said, "He shouldn't be here.
15:3215 minutos e 32 segundosYou made a mistake. He's not he's not the one or something along those lines." Th this was a time when uh a couple
15:3915 minutos e 39 segundosweeks prior I had that experience um before going up to Colorado going for that first trip to meet you for the
15:4715 minutos e 47 segundosfirst time when we were up there with Corey Good and David Wilcock and right um Emory Smith and we were up there for the first time and this was way back.
15:5615 minutos e 56 segundosThis was I think in 200 I think must have been 2018 or something right?
16:0216 minutos e 2 segundosOh, 16. I think that that was um Dimensions of Disclosure.
16:0616 minutos e 6 segundosDimensions of disclosure. I think Jordan Sther was there as well. Yeah.
16:1116 minutos e 11 segundosIn that time it was uh a lot of people still there. I Laura Eisenhower, she was there.
16:1616 minutos e 16 segundosUm there was a lot of people that are still you know in in the you know. So, um, this happened a couple weeks and I remember they did they did
16:2516 minutos e 25 segundosan interview, Jordan did an interview with me, um, talking about this experience and we were in this cavern with Corey Good and we were they were
16:3416 minutos e 34 segundosdoing a video of me um, talking about this particular experience with the reptilians.
16:4216 minutos e 42 segundosOkay. Okay. All right. So, it happened just before the dimensions of disclosure.
16:4816 minutos e 48 segundosYeah. Yeah. Dimensions of disclosure. I remember that and I think that was the first time I met Emory Smith.
Capítulo 5: Geopolitical implications
16:5616 minutos e 56 segundosRight. But that was the first and only time as I recall that you actually had an encounter with the reptilian.
17:0317 minutos e 3 segundosYeah. Yeah. And and not too long ago with this type of war that we're having.
17:0917 minutos e 9 segundosUm, I I saw something that looked like other ships that I think were fighting um some reptilians or other types of ETSs as well that were involved.
17:2217 minutos e 22 segundosOkay. Well, that's that's important.
17:2317 minutos e 23 segundosWhen you flew out of Eglund on those he hexagon shaped spacecraft and went up to
17:3017 minutos e 30 segundossome carrier group, the enemy included these reptilian entities. And also we have talked about um the reptilians over
17:3917 minutos e 39 segundoshere in Iran over there in Iran um that the reason everything is happening is because of the cave systems that they
17:4817 minutos e 48 segundosfound. And I think um Jean Deold also talked about um that situation over there in Iran. And I spoke about North
17:5617 minutos e 56 segundosIsrael having the Nordics and helping out trying to get eliminate the the reptilians that are trying to take over
18:0518 minutos e 5 segundosthat. I really think there's something to do with with the reptilians and this this plague
18:1218 minutos e 12 segundosthat's coming out. So that's another thing that I have. Okay. Some other information.
18:2018 minutos e 20 segundosOkay. But that's that's very significant that the Iranians are being helped by
18:2618 minutos e 26 segundosreptilians and the US and the Israelis are being helped by the Nordics, which
18:3318 minutos e 33 segundosis going to be very difficult for a lot of people to accept because they want to buy into the idea
18:4118 minutos e 41 segundosthat the Israelis and the Americans are the aggressors and and and that they're really all about the greater Israel.
18:5018 minutos e 50 segundosproject and and they shouldn't be doing this. But the information you got and others have shared. I think George Kabas
18:5818 minutos e 58 segundoshas talked about it. Jean Decode you mentioned I even interviewed Paul Wallace and he and and there have been
19:0519 minutos e 5 segundosothers that talk about this these ancient portals and even Lillian Nova I believe talked about Nova as well
19:1319 minutos e 13 segundostalked about the portals in Iran and that these are being used to bring in these negative beings. And so that's that's challenging for a lot of people
19:2019 minutos e 20 segundosthat want to that that have this fixed mindset.
19:2319 minutos e 23 segundosPolitics is politics, you know, we don't we don't get as much we don't get into a lot into the politics. You know, I was,
19:3219 minutos e 32 segundosyou know, I I I brought politics over there in Sedona and then Jimmy Church is like, "No, no politics." [laughter] I
19:3919 minutos e 39 segundoswas like, "Okay, dude." Right. No religion, no politics.
19:4319 minutos e 43 segundosOkay. So, so it it's it's amazing the
19:5019 minutos e 50 segundosthis never happened to me and I've been awake.
19:5419 minutos e 54 segundosUm, and I I've been meaning to call you to to give you this update because I've been I've been not sleeping because I I've been waiting to see if these guys
20:0320 minutos e 3 segundoscome back, you know. Um, last night I heard on my roof footsteps again.
20:1020 minutos e 10 segundosBut what the heck is going on with these guys, you know? It's raining for goodness sake. And they're on the roof.
20:1620 minutos e 16 segundosAre you serious? And you know, I'm thinking it's raccoons, but it doesn't sound like raccoons. I'm sure is the
20:2220 minutos e 22 segundosgrays trying to get back in. Um, but I'm I'm locked and loaded. So, [snorts] uh,
20:3120 minutos e 31 segundosI I haven't been sleeping in the past two days. Uh, it's been tough because Yeah. How do you handle that? I'm just
20:3920 minutos e 39 segundosprotecting protecting my family and and I'm sure this I'm not the only one that this is happening. You're going to see in the
20:4620 minutos e 46 segundoscomments if you guys I'm talking to everybody here that's watching this video if in the past week if you have
20:5420 minutos e 54 segundoshad experience with the grays put it in the comments down here. We're we're going to go look through this. All right. Um, if you hear any steps on the
21:0321 minutos e 3 segundosroof, add atticss, um, or them entering into your room and you guys see them, put in the comments right here. And
21:1121 minutos e 11 segundosyou're going to see, doc, that this is happening, not not only to me, but a lot of people now. I don't know why, but out of nowhere, Grush in a Joe Rogan show
21:2021 minutos e 20 segundosstarted talking about the reptilians and and grays and why, you know, and and that that got
21:2821 minutos e 28 segundosinto my mind right now. Is he trying to say something about they're going to start showing themselves more? And
21:3621 minutos e 36 segundossomething that really got me from that interview with Joe Rogan and Grush that now he's saying that the tic-tac UFO is
21:4321 minutos e 43 segundosthe reptilian. So you're trying to tell me that the Nemits the Nemits was was interacting with the reptilians.
21:5421 minutos e 54 segundosThat is interesting, isn't it? Because a lot of the sources that I've come across have said that that tic tac craft was
22:0322 minutos e 3 segundossomething reverse engineered by Loheed Martin or Skunk Works.
22:0822 minutos e 8 segundosSo did we reverse engineer what the reptilians were flying
22:1522 minutos e 15 segundosand also re-engineering what the grays are fi flying in these wars that they're having.
22:2622 minutos e 26 segundosSo, and and then you got the Nordics that they connect with the interdimensional and time continu continuum
22:3522 minutos e 35 segundosthere. I know the Nordics are the ones that control [snorts] future, past, and present. I I know that because I have seen the
22:4322 minutos e 43 segundosNordics in these in these caverns dealing with with with
22:5022 minutos e 50 segundostime technology and these portals and these types of portals that you have different years and all that. I have
22:5822 minutos e 58 segundosseen the Nordics teaching also pilots how to fly their ships as well. So, I don't know if the Nordics back
23:0523 minutos e 5 segundosengineered from the reptilians and the grays or now the grays are back engineering from us
23:1323 minutos e 13 segundosbecause they're taking our DNA and back engineering our offspring or something like that. It's more biological with the grays. But with the reptilians, they're really territorial.
23:2323 minutos e 23 segundosUm, of what I've heard other soldiers here at the base talk. Um, I have heard soldiers, green berets, talking to me
23:3123 minutos e 31 segundossaying that the reptilians are really territorial.
23:3523 minutos e 35 segundosUm, they're like Klingan in the Star Trek series. Uh, one day they're good and then the other
23:4223 minutos e 42 segundosday is they're they're not, you know, they're your enemies. They feel like uh
23:5123 minutos e 51 segundoslike the earth belongs to them. It doesn't belong to us.
23:5523 minutos e 55 segundosMhm. Yeah. Well, I've heard that too, that the reptilians, they have an ancient
24:0224 minutos e 2 segundospresence here and and they see surface humanity as kind of like a late edition.
24:0924 minutos e 9 segundosAnd others others have talked about the reptilians and the insecttoids being the the original inhabitants or the well,
24:1724 minutos e 17 segundosyou have the aquarians and then you have the insecttoids and then you have the reptilians and and so
24:2524 minutos e 25 segundosforth. So yeah, if that's the case, then yeah, you can imagine reptilians that maybe live in
24:3224 minutos e 32 segundosunderground caverns might be resentful of surface humanity because they might see themselves as having been here first.
24:4024 minutos e 40 segundosYeah. Yeah. So, you know, it's it's unbelievable how all this information is coming out now. But I asked myself this question last night.
24:5224 minutos e 52 segundosAnd I said, "Why are the grays entering my house and trying to interact with me?
24:5924 minutos e 59 segundosWhat's going on? I have to put the puzzles together because I have been on different missions. The only time I saw the grays was over there with that gold
25:0825 minutos e 8 segundosfreaking castle. So, I'm like trying to really
25:1725 minutos e 17 segundosreally find out why they're trying to interact with me. I was talking to another friend of mine
Capítulo 6: Paralysis and fear
25:2425 minutos e 24 segundostoday and I told you her name. She don't want her name to be revealed. Uh um because she asked me nicely, but um I I
25:3425 minutos e 34 segundosdon't know um like if if they were us from the future, the grays, you know. Um
25:4125 minutos e 41 segundosI don't know about if I can take that.
25:4725 minutos e 47 segundosum they they they're probably something from the future because their technology is so so advanced,
25:5625 minutos e 56 segundosyou know, and they're still walking around. So now I'm just I'm just scared that I'm I'm going to get a visitation
26:0426 minutos e 4 segundosof of a reptilian now, you know, like what's next, right? you. So, at this moment, you
26:1326 minutos e 13 segundosdon't know why this being entered your h home and approached you. You don't you
26:2126 minutos e 21 segundosdon't they didn't specifically do anything other than just show up and and of course immobilize you to a certain
26:2926 minutos e 29 segundosextent. And I think they were going to do something, but I think they they they felt that something else was going to intervene.
26:3826 minutos e 38 segundosSo when I say why wasn't it the Nordics there? They probably showed up and said, "Hey, get the heck out of there. You
26:4726 minutos e 47 segundosguys are not welcome to be there." That's what I think also behind my head that probably happened. That's why they started leaving. Like the Nordics came
26:5626 minutos e 56 segundosby and said, "Hey, leave this family alone. We know that they they look interested. We know that their DNA is
27:0327 minutos e 3 segundosdifferent, but leave this family alone, you know, and you know, I I felt that too, but I don't
27:1227 minutos e 12 segundosknow why they let him go that far as to leave him to go into my house in my room
27:2027 minutos e 20 segundosand have me have paralyzed. I don't know if they have a higher technology than the Nordics
27:2727 minutos e 27 segundosor if you know because I I know the Nordics have a technology that is really
27:3427 minutos e 34 segundoshigh tech and the reptilian also has a technology that's super high-tech. Um
27:4227 minutos e 42 segundosthey they can walk among us and they they have this um frequency thing that
27:4827 minutos e 48 segundoscan manipulate what you see throughout colors that they can turn themselves as humans
27:5627 minutos e 56 segundosand they they're probably walking among us. The Nordics, they walk among us, but the the grays, they can't walk among us. They got a huge head.
28:0528 minutos e 5 segundosNot unless they're, you know, uh, you know, in Area 51 or in in the base
28:1328 minutos e 13 segundosalready that they're already recognized and they have a treaty with.
28:1728 minutos e 17 segundosOkay. So, so at this moment, I mean, you you're clearly concerned that these
28:2428 minutos e 24 segundosgrays will show up again in your home and and you're hoping that the Nordics are are going to play a role in in
28:3228 minutos e 32 segundospreventing them or stopping them from entering your home, but I I know you're also a very religious person and your
28:4028 minutos e 40 segundoswife Yeah.
28:4228 minutos e 42 segundosalso you have a very strong religious uh belief system. I mean, Do you feel that will help?
28:5028 minutos e 50 segundosBecause I know people people want to know. It's like, well, pray to Jesus or pray to Buddha or pray to Christ.
28:5828 minutos e 58 segundosMy wife, she's, if people don't know, she was the first Brazilian to sing for a presidential candidate of the United States of
29:0529 minutos e 5 segundosAmerica, you know. And I won't tell you what candidate is that because people will go crazy. [laughter]
29:1229 minutos e 12 segundosBut it's uh and she when she sang the national anthem, she sang it like if it was a gospel song. That's how religious
29:2029 minutos e 20 segundosnot religious, but that's how connected she is. And I and I, you know, it's just
29:2929 minutos e 29 segundoswe do we do go to church. I do go to church. And other people that have been through these experience have been saying the same thing. You know, I heard
29:3829 minutos e 38 segundoswhat um Corey Good saying, "Oh, I go to church and this and that." And other people also in the community, oh yeah,
29:4629 minutos e 46 segundosI'm starting to go to church and all that. Church can help you with these shadow beings and they come into your house and you know, you say the name of
29:5429 minutos e 54 segundosJesus and they just go. You don't know how many times I said Jesus in my head when the grave was there and the grave just looked at me.
30:0130 minutos e 1 segundoReally?
30:0230 minutos e 2 segundosYeah. So, it did not go when I said Jesus. So, I'm I'm thinking that's interesting.
30:1030 minutos e 10 segundosSo, I'm thinking uh it the feeling was like um me being um hopeless because I couldn't move my
30:1930 minutos e 19 segundosbody. It wasn't like an evil Well, it's kind of evil to put a person in that situation, but maybe they put a
30:2830 minutos e 28 segundosperson in that situation for them not to harm them or harm anything because of the shock of seeing them. Maybe because
30:3630 minutos e 36 segundosit was shocking seeing these guys in my room. It was really It was really shocking. I I never had I I never had an experience like that.
30:4630 minutos e 46 segundosAlways when I interact with the Nordics, it's always a happiness. It's always like a like a bliss like like you feel
30:5430 minutos e 54 segundosyou feel connected to nature when you and you feel like a frequency of love when you interact when I interact with the Nordics. But with these guys, it's like they're invading.
31:0431 minutos e 4 segundosUh I think they have to learn how to ask to to be part of
31:1131 minutos e 11 segundosthe house or to knock at least, you know, knock before coming into the house. Uh I I don't think they know nothing about boundaries.
Capítulo 7: Future disclosure theories
31:2231 minutos e 22 segundosWell, I I think that clearly this being and and you said there were another two
31:2731 minutos e 27 segundosoutside that they entered with no intent of asking permission that they entered
31:3531 minutos e 35 segundosand probably the agenda was to put you in a place of fear to Yeah. Yeah. I was in a state of like
31:4431 minutos e 44 segundoshopelessness because I wanted to protect my family and I had my sixth hour right next to me and I couldn't I couldn't
31:5131 minutos e 51 segundosgrab it or nothing, you know. Once he shot the door, I got it and I started going out looking
31:5831 minutos e 58 segundosfor these guys to to give a couple of hugs [laughter] to them. But it it they
32:0532 minutos e 5 segundoswere gone. It's like if they knew um or or something else they sense that they
32:1232 minutos e 12 segundosleft, you know. So, I'm gonna start asking my neighbors around. I got another guy that has have experience
32:2032 minutos e 20 segundosthat live in the same neighborhood and we always talk. He knows who I am, right? And so, well, this is very concerning, JP,
32:2932 minutos e 29 segundosbecause I know a lot of people look at your experiences with Nordics and how positive they've been and and they're
32:3732 minutos e 37 segundosvery encouraged by your strong faith and your positive outlook. But now all of a sudden you you know your home is invaded
32:4632 minutos e 46 segundosby these grays and and they paralyze you and they don't harm you directly but they're still there without permission
32:5432 minutos e 54 segundosintruding and of course you're not certain you know what's going on with your daughters and and so I mean all
33:0233 minutos e 2 segundosthat's very worrying so people watching this well it really it really humbled me I tell you that.
33:0833 minutos e 8 segundosMhm. um thinking that I couldn't move or control my body after I and I thought like I've been through all these experiences, you know, visiting the
33:1633 minutos e 16 segundosarcs, visiting the ant king, um visiting um other places around that was really
33:2333 minutos e 23 segundosit's really secretive and I never had this feeling before with the graves. So,
33:3033 minutos e 30 segundosI tried to go to the base, but they did not let me into the base. The other day, something happened that they did not let me inside. um they they had a lockdown.
33:4033 minutos e 40 segundosBut today I got into the base and I talked to um an officer over there in the base and I told him about what
33:4633 minutos e 46 segundoshappened. And this officer uh you know I always trust him and he says I know what you're doing with Dr.
33:5733 minutos e 57 segundosSalah and you already um talked about seventh group. So he's like just make sure you don't talk wrong about seventh
34:0634 minutos e 6 segundosgroup, you know, or talk bad about the unit, you know. There's nothing wrong with seventh group, special forces unit.
34:1334 minutos e 13 segundosIt's the best place you can ever be stationed, you know. They they treat they really treated me well. It it's
34:2134 minutos e 21 segundosgood people, loving people. We we all have, you know, we all have a connection with each other when we do missions. But
34:3134 minutos e 31 segundosI just want people to understand that it's not just when we when I go into these missions. Yes, it's some people from seventh group, but you got people
34:3934 minutos e 39 segundosfrom the Marines, you got people from the Navy, you got people from other countries that are stationed in Eglund
34:4634 minutos e 46 segundosAir Force Base. Because if in Eglund Air Force Base, there's like hotels inside there that when people from international people that we train, they
34:5534 minutos e 55 segundosthey when they're stationed there, they they stay in these hotels. So there's international pilots there um staying as
35:0235 minutos e 2 segundoswell. So they go on to these missions or they get the green light to go to these missions and experience what is this
35:1235 minutos e 12 segundosrealm that people don't see and people don't feel. So,
35:1835 minutos e 18 segundosuh, and I'm not trying to bring fear, you know, and I'm bringing this out there because I know this is going to
35:2635 minutos e 26 segundoshappen to people. And the way you have to act is calm. You can't act like um, surprise or nothing. If these beings
35:3435 minutos e 34 segundosshow up, just have a love frequency. And you know if they do take you you know
35:4235 minutos e 42 segundoslike all these experiencers I that's that's what I was scared that they were going to take me and do experimentation and and I was going to
35:5135 minutos e 51 segundosbecome one of these other people that oh they they stick something up my my butt and I I couldn't understand what was
36:0036 minutoshappening and you know um I didn't want to be one of those. So, right.
36:0636 minutos e 6 segundosUh, it it was really really I was hopeless. It wasn't that much as scared,
36:1436 minutos e 14 segundosbut hopeless that I wasn't protecting my family and and I'm scared that they have this technology and they're using that that way.
36:2336 minutos e 23 segundosWell, as you said, I mean, this may be a sign of what's to come and that and and
36:3036 minutos e 30 segundosas as you mentioned, David Grush was talking about the grays and reptilians being involved in these battles and all
36:3836 minutos e 38 segundosof a sudden people are now talking about grays and reptilians and and you have this experience with this gray. though
36:4736 minutos e 47 segundosit does suggest that maybe this is something for for whatever reason somehow this is being allowed maybe
36:5536 minutos e 55 segundosthere's an intrusion or or something has changed which is now making it possible for these grays to start interacting
37:0437 minutos e 4 segundosagain or well being involved in these kinds of intrusive activities and let's let's hope that the
37:1337 minutos e 13 segundosabduction phenomenon doesn't re resurface will take off again.
37:1837 minutos e 18 segundosSo, what Grush said about now the reptilians being part of the tic tac UFOs and and I always thought it was like Lockheed or Skunk Works that built
37:2737 minutos e 27 segundosthese Tic Tacs, you know, or Loheed Martin to that build these Tic Tacs.
37:3237 minutos e 32 segundosNow, they're saying that the Tic Tacs are the reptilians. So, I said this in my channel, how about if if now they say
37:4037 minutos e 40 segundosthousands of these Tic Tacs are coming out from the oceans and they're they're going to attack us now. the fake alien invasion and it's probably our ship. So,
37:4937 minutos e 49 segundosI want people to understand, yes, Grush is giving this information, okay, on Joe Rogan on a big podcast, but what's
37:5737 minutos e 57 segundoshappening behind the scenes, okay? Who who are really in charge of these tic
38:0338 minutos e 3 segundostac UFOs? Can it be us back engineer tic tac UFOs or is it really really the reptilians that we're dealing with? So,
38:1338 minutos e 13 segundosum, can can this be a preparation of a fake alien invasion? The last card that everybody is talking about,
38:2138 minutos e 21 segundosuh, um, this war, this unseen war that with the with the reptilians and the and
38:2938 minutos e 29 segundosthe freaking grays fighting with each other, can it be an unseen war that is going to come
Capítulo 8: Exopolitics and anticipation
38:3538 minutos e 35 segundosto light, you know? and and this this experience I had not too long ago with
38:4238 minutos e 42 segundosthis mother ship and it it it's it's crazy how I showed you that video before and
38:5138 minutos e 51 segundosthen and then SpaceX shows that mothership looking video and I actually
38:5838 minutos e 58 segundosgot that video from this person that soon you're going to do an interview with and I had had a connection with this person and in certain types of mission.
39:0939 minutos e 9 segundosSo it it's going to be something that is going to reveal a lot of things that I think a lot of people are being awakened on on certain things.
39:2139 minutos e 21 segundosAll right. Okay. So what you experience, what David Grush has started talking about and and
39:2939 minutos e 29 segundosthere's a lot of chatter out there about an alien false flag event happening that
39:3539 minutos e 35 segundoswe we may be on the verge of something like that occurring and
39:4539 minutos e 45 segundosbe prepared. just be aware, have as much information as possible because when it does happen, I imagine things are going to move really, really fast.
39:5539 minutos e 55 segundosSome some things that we have been talking on on Exopolitics. Um Dr. Salah,
40:0240 minutos e 2 segundoswe have been talking about the the colliders. Okay, there's other colliders that they have built. Okay, we have been
40:0940 minutos e 9 segundostalking about the the ships, the arcs inside the oceans. Okay, we have been
40:1740 minutos e 17 segundostalking about time portals or wormhole technology that can manipulate space and
40:2440 minutos e 24 segundostime that I also talked with Clayton Morris on Redacted and you as well have talked about this. Um, also we have been
40:3240 minutos e 32 segundostalking about them finding miscellaneous um, ships in different places around our
40:4040 minutos e 40 segundosplanet, including Greenland. The reason why we took over Greenland, the United States, and we're going to start building two bases over there for some
40:4940 minutos e 49 segundosreason, trying to find some some other type of element that can help you also
40:5540 minutos e 55 segundosbuild uh, these TR3B looking ships. And out of nowhere, NASA is now saying that the Blackhawk is going to come back in
41:0341 minutos e 3 segundosservice and serve um for Space Force. Um um six, what we have been talking about
41:1241 minutos e 12 segundosalso is the Green Mountain area, Alabama. That that's really important.
41:1741 minutos e 17 segundosThat's uh a really piece of a cake of where the technologies have been coming out. And I told everybody on your show
41:2641 minutos e 26 segundosfor the first time that when I went into this facility, I saw a picture of Elon Musk and I said it and I remember saying
41:3541 minutos e 35 segundosit when I was wearing the cowboy hat in that episode that I saw a picture of Elon Musk in one of these bases and now
41:4241 minutos e 42 segundosElon Musk is part of something huge that's happening with the Pentagon.
41:5041 minutos e 50 segundosProject Meridian. Project Meridian. So if people are watching
41:5841 minutos e 58 segundosyour show, they will be like two or three weeks more updated than what's coming out. [laughter]
42:0642 minutos e 6 segundosSo I want people to understand that that exopolitics really talks about the future before it
42:1442 minutos e 14 segundoshappening. [laughter] Right. Right. So, so it's really amazing your channel because you you guys you
42:2442 minutos e 24 segundosyou guys also interview people that also say things that after one or two weeks it starts happening. You know, it's not
42:3242 minutos e 32 segundosjust me. It's all everybody that you interview. So, exopolitics is really it's like a a a see glass technology on
42:4242 minutos e 42 segundosyour screen. If you want to know about the future before everybody ha everybody knows it, you gotta go you gotta come to
42:4842 minutos e 48 segundosthis channel. So, you know, and it's not that I'm I'm pushing your channel, Doc.
42:5342 minutos e 53 segundosIt's just that's the reality. If people do their research and check the dates on everything that we have talked about two
43:0043 minutosweeks or one week after, guess what? It happens. We talk about the files before it comes out. And I was like, doc, the files came out. We talked about it that
43:0943 minutos e 9 segundosit was going to come out, you know. Well, well, you're definitely plugged in. You're getting a lot of great information and some of the other
43:1743 minutos e 17 segundospeople I've interviewed have been getting great information. So, I really appreciate when you all come forward and share that information. And everyone
43:2543 minutos e 25 segundosthat's listening benefits because we all get to hear about these things weeks or months before they get any kind of mainstream uh exposure or interest.
43:3843 minutos e 38 segundosYeah. And I I I believe that disclosure, I've been saying this, is on point. It's
43:4543 minutos e 45 segundosreally on point on how it's coming out and why people now are saying certain things
43:5243 minutos e 52 segundosfor a reason. And you know, all this distress that's happening in in in in in France,
44:0244 minutos e 2 segundosall this plague talk that's happening in in in Russia can be a distraction for what's really going to come out for
44:0944 minutos e 9 segundosdisclosure. I want people to keep their eyes open, keep their head on the swivel and really understand that disclosure
44:1844 minutos e 18 segundosis us, but it's also happening while like I I said this. I think the next
44:2644 minutos e 26 segundosthing that they're going to show is real pictures of the back engineer ships and also
44:3544 minutos e 35 segundospictures of Nordic type of ETSs.
44:4044 minutos e 40 segundosAnd the US government also have a video that I have seen. I'm going to share this for the first time here on your show.
44:5044 minutos e 50 segundosThe Virginia alien that they captured in Brazil.
44:5644 minutos e 56 segundosWe have a video um and of this ET and I have seen it
45:0345 minutos e 3 segundosand I think that's going to be one of the videos that they're going to share.
45:0745 minutos e 7 segundosBut this ET connects to the interdimensional realm. It came from a bubble of existence. I'm in touch with
45:1645 minutos e 16 segundospeople that can manipulate have psionic abilities and that can also
45:2245 minutos e 22 segundosbring these types of ETs into a bubble of existence. And I think you know his name. I think it's um Mike Bautista.
45:3145 minutos e 31 segundos[snorts] I'm just going to put his name out there.
45:3445 minutos e 34 segundosAwesome. Awesome. look forward to interviewing Mike and I know you're going to be doing an event with him soon.
45:4345 minutos e 43 segundosUm, so JP, if people want to find out more about you, I know I have a web page
45:5245 minutos e 52 segundoson my site, exopolitics.org, but you now have a website, your own website, jpm missions.com. Is that right?
45:5945 minutos e 59 segundosjpmissions.com.
46:0146 minutos e 1 segundoAnd right there, if you scroll down, you're going to see also the books that gives you the link to your website and they can find book one, book two, book
46:0946 minutos e 9 segundosthree. And this is we we talk about things here that are happening now. So if you really
46:1846 minutos e 18 segundoswant to know what's happening and what's going to happen in the future, get book three, get book two.
46:2546 minutos e 25 segundosIt's really and you know the origin of how everything started with me. book one of course, but I think book two, book
46:3346 minutos e 33 segundosthree are talking about, you know, and there's still a lot of things that we talk in these books, like the biodomes
46:3946 minutos e 39 segundosthat I saw um that are going to be revealed, the the interaction with with
46:4646 minutos e 46 segundosthe mission going around the rings of Saturn and seeing these massive ships that has an X on it with a number. maybe
46:5646 minutos e 56 segundosnow going through my mind is that a ship that Elon Musk built and is in service
47:0447 minutos e 4 segundosright now and has been in service. So um there's a lot of things that if you put the puzzles togethers in these books you
Capítulo 9: Promoting JP Missions
47:1347 minutos e 13 segundoscan find out that we have said it years before what's coming out now and Fox News News Nation all all these news
47:2147 minutos e 21 segundosoutlet that are coming out right now and and I actually built this website um
47:2847 minutos e 28 segundosto to yeah I'm I'm selling the I'm selling my pendants. I'm selling the patches. A
47:3647 minutos e 36 segundoskurya mate patches and you know, let me show you for example what I have.
47:4447 minutos e 44 segundosSo you have some merch here on on your website now. So people can get merch.
47:5047 minutos e 50 segundosThere's the books, three volumes, insider US Army Insider missions and patches.
47:5947 minutos e 59 segundosYou got a lot of merch there, uh JP. That's great.
48:0248 minutos e 2 segundosYeah. Yeah. And um this is the kurya mate um pendants and I got the colorful ones too that is going to be updated soon.
48:1548 minutos e 15 segundosAnd you know this is going to help and it has a beautiful energy when you when you when you wear it. You know it has
48:2248 minutos e 22 segundosthe kurya mate that means is um heaven to earth. It's open up the the heaven to earth in your life. So when you have
48:3048 minutos e 30 segundosaffirmation, you wear something like this, like the shirts, a kurya mate, um the the pendants, you know, I I think it
48:3748 minutos e 37 segundosbrings um a sense of, you know, uh having it with you and and you're and you're showing it to people and and
48:4548 minutos e 45 segundospeople ask you what is a kurya mate? Uh and you tell them it's heaven to earth.
48:5048 minutos e 50 segundosYou know, we need to have heaven to earth. We need to be in the love frequency. And also um back in the days,
48:5748 minutos e 57 segundosyou know, um when we did the first thing with Donnie Henderson and we did the
49:0349 minutos e 3 segundoschant aura mate and it awaken the giants over here um in Pon Leó or in this
49:1349 minutos e 13 segundoscavern where I went when I saw the sar sarcophagus uh it really started to change. Yeah.
49:2149 minutos e 21 segundosNow I know how to say sarcophag. Yeah. Yeah.
49:2449 minutos e 24 segundosreally [laughter] impressed. I thought, "Wow, you did that so well."
49:3149 minutos e 31 segundos[laughter]
49:3249 minutos e 32 segundosShe noticed I really impressed.
49:3749 minutos e 37 segundos[laughter]
49:3749 minutos e 37 segundosWell, everybody's going to take a laugh with this now. That's awesome. Hey, you throughout the years, you learn how to
49:4449 minutos e 44 segundosdo certain things and and make it happen, you know. But this is also, you know, the merch is also, you know, to
49:5249 minutos e 52 segundoshelp you know, with with you also, you know, the books and all that, but also to I want to build a studio to to and I
50:0050 minutosshowed you a couple pictures of how I want to build a studio and I want to bring people uh like military people or
50:0750 minutos e 7 segundosor you know, like a podcast type of um studio to bring soldiers into the the
50:1650 minutos e 16 segundosrealm of telling their story now, you know. So, I think that's going to be something nice,
50:2550 minutos e 25 segundosyou know, if they have a fellow soldier that served that served in the military that has a D to 14 that have been through these experience and I'm interviewing them, you know.
50:3550 minutos e 35 segundosRight. Right.
50:3650 minutos e 36 segundosSaying, "Hey, it's okay. I'm here with you and I support you and let's tell your story. Let's tell it how it is. Fantastic.
50:4350 minutos e 43 segundosLet's bring disclosure the right way." And I'm sure you're going to help me throughout the way. You know, it's going to be a mutual thing. It's going to be fun, you know.
50:5250 minutos e 52 segundosSo, it it's just a little something I have in mind and I think um it should be on the table, you know,
50:5850 minutos e 58 segundosand and the merch is going to help um get the cameras, get the studio and all that. So, I'm just Well, there Well, there you go, folks.
51:0851 minutos e 8 segundosSo, just go to jpm missions.com, get some of that merch, help JP build his studio so that he can interview other
51:1751 minutos e 17 segundosmilitary veterans or serving military personnel to share their stories about this incredible world of
51:2551 minutos e 25 segundosextraterrestrials, secret space programs, inner earth beings. So, JP, it's not going to be an exop politics,
51:3451 minutos e 34 segundosdoc. It's not going to be an exop politics. is going to be a little bit different.
51:3851 minutos e 38 segundosOkay, no problem. Well, I look forward to seeing that. So, JP, you're you're a blessing to to humanity. So, it's an honor to know you. So, thank you.
51:4851 minutos e 48 segundosYou too, Doc, and everybody that's watching here as well. Thank you for being part of this journey. Yeah, this
51:5551 minutos e 55 segundosis it's been it's been a long time, Doc, that we have been bringing this these updates. Um, and and also don't forget
52:0352 minutos e 3 segundosto write your comments about uh if you have had an experience with with the grays and I'm sure you're gonna get a load of people now. I think now they're
52:1252 minutos e 12 segundosstarting to reveal itself more the grays and the reptilians. So I I wonder why Grush just brought it out there out of nowhere. Now now is in the consciousness of many.
52:2252 minutos e 22 segundosYou know, there's a reason why things are [music] brought out, you know. So, be careful with the false flags, you know, false flags.
52:3452 minutos e 34 segundosTenha cuidado com isso. Hum, isso vai ser um grande problema agora, quando uma grande revelação vier à tona e
52:4152 minutos e 41 segundosEu acho que em breve haverá uma grande revelação [na música] sobre ETSs e divulgação, e isso envolverá... hum... não sei se você quer...
52:5052 minutos e 50 segundosEscute isto, mas o tráfico humano. Isso vai ser um grande problema, parte de
52:5652 minutos e 56 segundosDivulgação [música] no MK Ultra. Então, está no Pentágono, está no Senado.
53:0353 minutos e 3 segundosE vai envolver muitas coisas [música], é algo real, as pessoas vêm falando sobre isso há anos.
53:0953 minutos e 9 segundosGrandes mudanças certamente estão por vir. Bom, obrigado por compartilhar e tenho certeza de que, seja o que for,
53:1653 minutos e 16 segundosVocê aprenderá algo e nos informará sobre isso. Agradecemos muito. Obrigado, JP.
53:2453 minutos e 24 segundosColoque tudo o que é negativo em um sarcófago e dê vida a tudo, sabe?
53:3253 minutos e 32 segundosAdoro a frequência do amor. [risos] JPL
Capítulo 10: Considerações finais
53:4053 minutos e 40 segundos[música]
53:4953 minutos e 49 segundos[música]
54:0254 minutos e 2 segundos[música]
54:0954 minutos e 9 segundosVocê estava ouvindo o programa Exopolítica Hoje com o Dr. Michael Salah. Lembre-se de curtir, compartilhar e se inscrever.
54:1754 minutos e 17 segundosBem-vindo a este canal [de música]. Participe ou inicie uma conversa nos comentários. Reserve um tempo para explorar a vasta biblioteca de
54:2454 minutos e 24 segundosLivros, webinars e podcasts mais vendidos do Dr. Salah. Visite exopoliticstoday.com. [música]
54:3754 minutos e 37 segundos[música]
54:4254 minutos e 42 segundos[música]
Sincronizar com o momento do vídeo
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário