quarta-feira, 7 de outubro de 2026



0 segundo
Sasha Stone has been working since 1999 to expose global corruption, Satanism,
8 segundos
elite pedophilia, and corruption and trafficking of children. He's been helping identify the god king potential
16 segundos
within each individual and help build the infrastructure for developing sovereign communities around the world.
24 segundos
and he's here today to talk about his most recent efforts in helping expose all of these deep state agendas and to
34 segundos
usher in a new world where humanity openly interacts with extraterrestrial life.
49 segundos
Well, welcome Sasha to the show. Very very happy to see you uh Michael again.
54 segundos
and it's been far too long and you're looking very very well I have to say.
57 segundos
Thank you. Thank you. Well, it's been 3 years since I last did an interview with you on my Exile Politics Today show. So,
1 minuto e 5 segundos
it's been quite a while now. A lot of people maybe don't know about you and your work. So, why don't you just give people a thumbnail description of how
1 minuto e 14 segundos
you got into this work in essentially identifying the human potential and helping nurture these sovereign
1 minuto e 21 segundos
communities. Well, th thank you for the introduction uh Michael and yes I I I have to reflect on the fact that it is
1 minuto e 29 segundos
true that um that I have been having to dive deeply into what I loosely refer to
1 minuto e 37 segundos
as the Satnian basement. Um when we speak in terms of Satanism and Luciferianism, it becomes a very kind of abstract and abstruse language for many
1 minuto e 45 segundos
people and difficult for people to get their heads around. Having said that, um, at this age of revelation when things like the Epstein files are
1 minuto e 53 segundos
surfacing and many of our populist icons in the music industry and and elsewhere are and political and and in the
2 minutos e 1 segundo
political arena are being exposed for uh having been people deeply invested in um those kind of nefarious activities. I
2 minutos e 9 segundos
think it's the right time to be having this kind of conversation. And in short thrift, uh my life has been um as a
2 minutos e 18 segundos
shock poet, I guess, um seeking a world beyond war and disease and poverty. I grew up in a war, so I'm fairly well um
2 minutos e 27 segundos
versed in in in that as a backdrop and understanding, as I do nowadays, uh what it takes to orchestrate um a world
2 minutos e 36 segundos
steeped in blood economy and in sacrificial harvest of humanity. I believe it is the most important
2 minutos e 44 segundos
existential conversation that any of us can be having. So, I'm very very happy to position myself on that threshold and
2 minutos e 50 segundos
to speak to it um from pretty much every angle because the human condition um has
2 minutos e 56 segundos
got to also now awaken uh to the truth of genesis of cosmogenesis of who and
3 minutos e 3 segundos
what we are um in in in in archoological terms. And what we're beginning to see
3 minutos e 11 segundos
and learn is those of us who are have pulled our head away from Tik Tok and
3 minutos e 16 segundos
and and indentureship into um mainstream media and academia. uh those of us who are actually beginning to see beyond the
3 minutos e 25 segundos
veil are recognizing the fact that we are the galactic genome and that humanity is the the story of of the galactic um arena, the galactic theater.
3 minutos e 38 segundos
There's a subject um which I'm introducing actually um early next year in Los Angeles at a keynote that I'll be
3 minutos e 46 segundos
doing in February in Los Angeles at the conscious life expo. I'm going to be kind of formally introducing a subject called stellar linguistics and this is
3 minutos e 56 segundos
um speaks to the so-called junk DNA um that we all carry and what what's
4 minutos e 3 segundos
encoded within that what what that is very much a part of revelation.
4 minutos e 8 segundos
Revelation is the degree to which we now reckon with the truth of the human body temple. what it is that we carry within
4 minutos e 16 segundos
us. Uh and the stories uh going back through epigenetics and and and prior to that into the galactic the star nations
4 minutos e 24 segundos
uh the stories that we are all variously a part of going back into not just ancient history but into cosmological
4 minutos e 32 segundos
genesis. So I think that that broadcale um reckoning with the truth of how
4 minutos e 39 segundos
extraordinary we are as a species, Homo sapiens sapen now beginning to dare I
4 minutos e 46 segundos
say it transmute and transmogriphy into homo sapien or homol luminous homogalacticus that to me is the great
4 minutos e 55 segundos
story that we should be investigating now and that that's what I'll be speaking to uh increasingly.
5 minutos e 1 segundo
Awesome. Now, I know you've talked about the God King potential within each of us. Others have talked about infinite source energy within that we're a
5 minutos e 10 segundos
fractal of of the universe. So, what led you to making that realization that we
5 minutos e 17 segundos
are this kind of fractal or this God king potential is carried within us and
5 minutos e 23 segundos
that we can fully manifest ourselves or in manifest that in our lives. And what
5 minutos e 30 segundos
does that mean for individuals that learn how to do that? Do they need to form into sort of kind of like self-
5 minutos e 37 segundos
sustaining communities to protect themselves or do they just kind of like operate out there as as lone wolves in a
5 minutos e 44 segundos
way? So curious enough, I think the whole process and business of sovereignty and sovereign expression is
5 minutos e 52 segundos
keyed in precisely to us no longer feeling the need to defend and protect ourselves. And this is what I've
6 minutos
learned. I've learned that we need to step back from protectionism and thinking in terms of um we need to to
6 minutos e 7 segundos
enter into siege mentality and need to pit ourselves against the status quo against the government against the the the marauding Mongol herds or hordes. We
6 minutos e 17 segundos
we need to now I think step into armor of God uh which I I break that down very in very simple terms into pure truth and
6 minutos e 25 segundos
right action. And so that the degree to which you and I are able to step into that and assume that that divine mantle
6 minutos e 32 segundos
of just walking in grace and in honor and bearing witness in this world, entering into that state of witness as a
6 minutos e 40 segundos
son or a daughter of God, as a child of God, I think that is what um activates the the armor of God, so to speak. We
6 minutos e 47 segundos
don't need to get into protectionism. We don't need to try to define um communities or enclaves or micro
6 minutos e 55 segundos
civilizations or break away civilizations that pit themselves against the status. I think the status
7 minutos e 2 segundos
quo, the the old Saturnian blood cult um of ages is disassembling, is dismantling itself. And I think that what we need to
7 minutos e 10 segundos
do now um is to simply set our um imagineering onto the world that we want
7 minutos e 18 segundos
to inhabit and recognize that the body temple the human body temple carries with it the capacity to manifest
7 minutos e 24 segundos
outcomes. So when we are not protecting and defending ourselves but actually just walking in grace uh in a state of
7 minutos e 32 segundos
witness but having a clear idea of what right action is of what pure truth is and that of what the kingdom of heaven on earth should look like then as we put
7 minutos e 40 segundos
our imagination into the field we can start to manifest those outcomes. Now, that sounds very woowoo, and it is
7 minutos e 48 segundos
woowoo in the best possible sense, but it's also the mechanics of manifestation. Just having courage and
7 minutos e 55 segundos
having grace and and recognizing that we're not victims to or of anything in
8 minutos e 2 segundos
real terms. We all chose to steer our souls into this incarnation, into this vector of so-called time space. And the
8 minutos e 10 segundos
sooner we we have that cosmic hand clap internally that awakens us and
8 minutos e 17 segundos
actualizes us into being here now and taking full responsibility and accountability for our incarnation, for
8 minutos e 25 segundos
our lives. We're not victims of circumstance or of of our, you know, mothers and fathers um and whatever they did on the back seat of a Forkswagen
8 minutos e 33 segundos
Beetle back in the 70s or the 80s. It's so much more than that. and and owning that piece um brings with it a
8 minutos e 40 segundos
tremendous amount of prana of life force. So I think it's a self-revealing, self-fulfilling and self-manifest um
8 minutos e 47 segundos
self-manifesting principle that I'm speaking about here. It's the living witness, the living uh gospel, entering
8 minutos e 55 segundos
into that living gospel. And as I speak in these terms which are slightly um spiritualized um it does bring to mind
9 minutos e 3 segundos
the truth of what the great sages of of history of of ages past like the master Jesus uh the Sedata Buddha uh other
9 minutos e 13 segundos
great sages have spoken to the same thing. see the world through the eyes of a child. Um, and and and and manifest
9 minutos e 20 segundos
outcomes and don't just genulect to power, to religious authorities, to cultural authorities, to political
9 minutos e 28 segundos
authorities. Because the more we place our attention on the so-called status quo, on the civilizational matrix, uh we
9 minutos e 36 segundos
give it animos, we give it life force, and then we subjugate ourselves to it and we pay tithes and we pay taxes and
9 minutos e 44 segundos
we genulect to Caesar, render unto Caesar. That becomes the very matrix that we keep speaking about escaping
9 minutos e 52 segundos
from. So how about we change the entire uh dialectic, the entire narrative and just begin to ideulate the world that we
10 minutos
want to live in, assume that divine mantle and sovereignty 101 emerges through that space. Um so it's got to do
10 minutos e 8 segundos
with how we um psychointellectually withdraw attention from the minations of government of taxations of blood e
10 minutos e 17 segundos
economics um of being uh entrapped by institutions and codes and statutes and regulations that all comes into play as
10 minutos e 25 segundos
well. And then as we begin to emerge through that thrral, we begin to see, hang on, I can using my imagination,
10 minutos e 34 segundos
using these hands, using this body temple, and with fellowship of of of good souls around me, I can
10 minutos e 42 segundos
begin to define a new metric. And that's what the so-called sovereign community space really needs to be. It it needs to
10 minutos e 50 segundos
be engendered through our consciousness in action and not simply a change of subscription like oh I want to opt out
10 minutos e 57 segundos
of the matrix and I want to opt into a new earth community because that looks more fun. You've got to participate in it mind, body and soul.
11 minutos e 9 segundos
Well, I'm glad you mentioned uh Yeshua because that that raises a very interesting uh question and and that is that if you look at the teachings of of
11 minutos e 18 segundos
Yeshua or Jesus, he taught something along the lines of what you were just saying about becoming sovereign,
11 minutos e 26 segundos
becoming embodiment of the light, recognizing that we are manifesttors and we can heal each other and and and do
11 minutos e 33 segundos
all of these miraculous things. But yet conventional religion at least since the council of Nika teaches that while one
11 minutos e 41 segundos
has to accept that you're a fallen sinner and that Jesus is the savior and you accept him as the savior and that
11 minutos e 50 segundos
the light is not something within you [clears throat] but that Jesus is the light and you accept him as your light
11 minutos e 56 segundos
and savior and so forth. So it seems to be very different to what Yeshua or Jesus taught. Well, indeed, and and I'm
12 minutos e 4 segundos
glad you raised the grim spectre of the Council of Nika because it's precisely the Council of Nika uh which weaponized
12 minutos e 13 segundos
um the mysterium of uh the cristic faith and the the ancient Essenes and Cathars and all of the the true Gnostic uh
12 minutos e 21 segundos
traditions were subverted essentially through the council of Nika, weaponized and in a sense securitized, turned into
12 minutos e 30 segundos
time is money um and control uh control dominion all of that stuff uh is connected to to uh to economics and
12 minutos e 39 segundos
economics is really just a capture technology. It's a way in which um invisible masters are able to construe a framework within which they can capture
12 minutos e 48 segundos
an entire civilization and that's what happened uh through time becoming money.
12 minutos e 54 segundos
So I I've been lecturing now for gosh almost 15 years I think on time, money
13 minutos e 1 segundo
and fear and inviting people to recognize that time and money and fear are exactly the same equation. And there
13 minutos e 8 segundos
that's the very problem. If you are indentured into the idea of time, tick- tock time, that you're running out of
13 minutos e 15 segundos
time, you become a slave to it and you you hang yourself uh really on on that
13 minutos e 22 segundos
patard. This is not healthy living when you are thinking in terms of scarcity.
13 minutos e 27 segundos
When you're thinking in terms of running out of uh oxygen or running out of life force or running out of time, running out of uh anything at all. Now that that
13 minutos e 35 segundos
same game of course has been applied through the parent corporation onto humanity to think in terms of we're running out of water, we're running out
13 minutos e 44 segundos
of oil, we're running out of gold, we're running out of this that and the other.
13 minutos e 46 segundos
So that's that's the dirty trick. And Council of Nika essentially instituted or incorporated the the the technology
13 minutos e 55 segundos
of Babylon that then became the the the deep state as as Council of Nika moved uh through the annals of history through
14 minutos e 3 segundos
Doomsday 1066, the tabulation and registration of souls, the tabulation of land holdings all around the world. That
14 minutos e 11 segundos
started to become the thing. How does the the the the the demi- urge, the egregor um come down from the ethers
14 minutos e 19 segundos
into the temporal plane and begin to carve up the world and carve up the resources of the world. Life life force
14 minutos e 27 segundos
being the greatest resource of all, of course. Well, you you indenture humanity into bad ideas through bad dreaming. And
14 minutos e 35 segundos
the bad ideas have become things like you need to register your tractor, register your farm, register your bicycle, register your children to the
14 minutos e 42 segundos
state, to the crown. That that was a diabolical uh imposition of a diabolical technology. Um which in curiously enough
14 minutos e 51 segundos
is also a fractal phenomenon, but that's reached its maximum. So we're at the end now of that highly deviant postatlantean
15 minutos
um civilizational wheel which has reached a kind of culmination of crescendo where we cannot indenture ourselves any further even into the idea
15 minutos e 9 segundos
of debt that's just collapsing. the United States Washington District of Columbia um epitomizes that diabolical
15 minutos e 19 segundos
crescendo in the orchestra of chaos where there is no it's not possible to move beyond it. So we are so far
15 minutos e 27 segundos
indebted into the future through this economics blood economics wheel that even the most mundane humans are waking
15 minutos e 35 segundos
up to the the travesty the calamity of of the status quo and that's a great thing and so now by the grace of God and
15 minutos e 43 segundos
also through the grace of the emergent field of light and the geometry of light which has changed substantially in the last few years that's the whole
15 minutos e 52 segundos
transitioning from the piscian age into the age so-called age of Aquarius. That emergent geometry of light which I call
15 minutos e 59 segundos
the new earth horizon brings with it a whole new quanta of of of imprint. It's
16 minutos e 7 segundos
reminding us of what we left behind the last time we passed through the photon band 13 odd thousand years ago. the last
16 minutos e 14 segundos
time we we passed through the semiarchc of the grand procession of the equinox and we collapsed into through the fallen light of Atlantis into a 13,000year uh
16 minutos e 24 segundos
death spiral, a kind of entropic um galactic sleep cycle. That's what we're now right now awakening through and
16 minutos e 32 segundos
emerging uh through and that's a beautiful thing. But there is a bifocation process in that at the meta
16 minutos e 39 segundos
kind of alchemization uh process we're having a bifocation of humanity. Those of us who still hold to uh masking
16 minutos e 48 segundos
ourselves from our true light, our true majesty, which is what the whole covidiocy thing exemplified. It was a um
16 minutos e 57 segundos
uh co was an extension really of of God's grace inviting the entire world to see the the the insanity of trying to
17 minutos e 6 segundos
mask ourselves from natural order from natural law. So all that has emerged through the thr of co over the last five
17 minutos e 13 segundos
six years sevenyear cycle has taught most of us um what what truth is from
17 minutos e 20 segundos
fiction and that's a beautiful thing. So although we're still caught in the tail spin of chaos um geopolitically and
17 minutos e 28 segundos
socioeconomically, we're still in the tail spin of the devil so to speak. And there's other grave threats as well. The fact that
17 minutos e 36 segundos
we've been so uh imprinted um by synthetic molecules uh through geoengineering and through um the
17 minutos e 45 segundos
glyphosates and the fluorides and all of that orchestra of chaos. So the living systems have also been imprinted and embedded with mutant isotope
17 minutos e 53 segundos
frequencies. And then we've got a quadrillion dollar 5 6 7 8G infrastructure and a drag net of of of
18 minutos e 1 segundo
satellites as well. Skynet. All of that cacophony is also an expression of Aramman, an expression of the kingdom of
18 minutos e 10 segundos
the devil trying in one last uh colossal sweep to prevent the imminent upshift uh
18 minutos e 19 segundos
into the uh ascension and uh biological organic um ascension which is upon us.
18 minutos e 26 segundos
So this bifocation that we're now living through, each of us uh Michael are being called now into the tribunal of our own
18 minutos e 35 segundos
soul uh expression so to speak. And that is why all of our lives have been facing existential calamity. There's not a
18 minutos e 43 segundos
single human being that I've spoken to in the world and I'm traveling as you know non-stop having thousands of conversations and I'm seeing it play out
18 minutos e 51 segundos
in everybody's life. But it's a bifocation that is a clarification as well. It's inviting each of us into pure
18 minutos e 58 segundos
truth uh with actualized self. As this new light emerges and the fallen light of Atlantis uh part, you know,
19 minutos e 7 segundos
essentially devolves, disassembles into a dissolution, we will see a a new imminent field of biological wellness uh
19 minutos e 16 segundos
and and and the energizing that's coming into those of us who are able to hold those frequency sets is indeed a thing to behold.
19 minutos e 25 segundos
Now as individuals are able to do this and go through this kind of a process of absorbing all these energies that are
19 minutos e 33 segundos
coming in and we be we become more of our God king potential or infinite
19 minutos e 40 segundos
source consciousness. We begin to radiate and reflect that around us to to what degree do we gravitate towards or
19 minutos e 49 segundos
do we naturally get to form these sovereign communities?
19 minutos e 54 segundos
I mean, is is that something for everyone who's going down this path of awakening, ascension, or is that just
20 minutos e 1 segundo
one particular path that many will choose and others will choose to kind of like just go it alone?
20 minutos e 8 segundos
It's a great question. I think pro prophecy has largely spoken to this and explained that we're entering into an
20 minutos e 16 segundos
extraordinary time where there will be a bifocation and where we will see um in a sense two civilizational models emerge.
20 minutos e 26 segundos
One of which will be kind of smart city um synthetic um you know with Optima
20 minutos e 32 segundos
robots doing everything. And ultimately, if we're to take the Google pundits seriously, um by the year 2045, the
20 minutos e 41 segundos
singularity event um occurs where there is a perfect synthesis of human consciousness and technology. That's
20 minutos e 49 segundos
again, Aramman, that is um certainly happening and that will play out. But at the same time, a counterpoint will be
20 minutos e 57 segundos
occurring to that. And the counterpoint is the organic sentient sons and daughters of God who define a true
21 minutos e 4 segundos
breakaway civilization from that model and choose not to live in smart cities, choose uh to step away from the contract
21 minutos e 14 segundos
with the parent corporation um and and step fully away uh from the synthetic paradigm. And those of us I mean that's
21 minutos e 22 segundos
what I'm focused on. That's what the new earth model essentially exemplifies. It exemplifies a return of the living men and women of the living soil to the
21 minutos e 30 segundos
living soil. The difference being that the living soil is now actualized. This paramagnetic forces that are coming back
21 minutos e 38 segundos
up through the bow through the through the womb of Gaia are reconnecting energetically speaking with the dialectric forces uh impacting us again
21 minutos e 46 segundos
through this emergence of the new geometry of light postatlantean light.
21 minutos e 50 segundos
That is the new phenomenon and that allows us to be able to take ourselves into the the hyperdimensional spheres in
21 minutos e 58 segundos
our consciousness, our ideiation, our dreaming, the way in which we can manifest outcomes. So I see a very very
22 minutos e 6 segundos
different kind of um emergence taking place uh I think within the next 25 30 temporal years we'll see a complete
22 minutos e 15 segundos
departure from the idea of time altogether. So Gregorian calendars and kendric systems and the mutancy of 1260
22 minutos e 22 segundos
time which was always a diabolical technology that was imposed to separate us from our divinity. We will have
22 minutos e 29 segundos
evolved so far beyond the thr of cronis of the crown of the state of of government of time of religiosity and
22 minutos e 38 segundos
that that field of the human family is the sovereign community I think that you're referring to. Uh and yes, it'll
22 minutos e 45 segundos
become a it's already starting around the world. There are enclaves of sovereign uh communities that are starting up all around the world.
22 minutos e 53 segundos
They're stepping away from the contract.
22 minutos e 55 segundos
within two to three years from now, there will be no requirement to engage the contract to register uh children at
23 minutos e 2 segundos
birth because the fallacy and and the abomination of those old contracts and compacts are now being exposed uh for
23 minutos e 9 segundos
what they are, which is a drag net control technology that are highly illicit, highly illegal, unlawful. So, they won't hold thr any longer. But some
23 minutos e 18 segundos
people will still choose to live in in in in in in accreted cityscapes so to
23 minutos e 25 segundos
speak, smart cities where things again become very um kind of technologized and that's fine. That's a choice. Uh other
23 minutos e 34 segundos
people will choose to move in back into an imminent default, our true super nature to allow that to emerge. You
23 minutos e 42 segundos
know, we're only now, Michael, awakening to the fact that so much of the infrastructure of our so-called civilization, our cities are not real.
23 minutos e 52 segundos
They were not built when we thought they were built. The whole emergence of this story of Grand Tataria and the fall of
23 minutos e 59 segundos
the Tatarian age, that's something which is gaining ground uh hugely. And so, we're beginning to realize that we have to correct the historical narrative.
24 minutos e 9 segundos
much of it has been a construence has been a complete deception and a lie. Uh most if not uh much if not most of it.
24 minutos e 17 segundos
So again we've got to return in a sense to unicorns. We have to return to this great socratic tradition of recognizing
24 minutos e 26 segundos
only that we don't know anything at all in real terms. And once we we enter into that that uh humility and and and
24 minutos e 35 segundos
withdraw from this civilizational hubris will the innocence return and that innocence allows for our dreaming to
24 minutos e 42 segundos
become um very lucid and to manifest outcomes almost instantly. So pe people there may be some people caught between
24 minutos e 51 segundos
the smart city complex and the new earth community. Um and there's going to be allowance for that as well. I just don't
24 minutos e 58 segundos
have any great fears for where we're headed. U the way I see it right now, God's grace is at work. Uh each of our
25 minutos e 6 segundos
lives is moving into a bifocation at the the individual level, at the local community level, at the group uh cultural level, and then at the
25 minutos e 14 segundos
civilizational level, that same bifocation phenomenon is occurring. But therein lies the laws of of fractality.
25 minutos e 22 segundos
Let me just ask you, can you see me okay or is the sun obscuring me altogether? No, I see you. Fine.
25 minutos e 28 segundos
Great. Okay. I've got some glare on on my screen.
25 minutos e 31 segundos
Yeah. Yeah. Sometimes there's a little bit of glare, but um I think it's nice that you're outside, but yes, sometimes the sun does kind of come in.
25 minutos e 40 segundos
Yeah. And there's a bit of glare, but uh I guess we'll kind of deal with that.
25 minutos e 44 segundos
[snorts]
25 minutos e 45 segundos
So I you did raise the issue of Tataria and I thought that's a very important one because people have talked about
25 minutos e 53 segundos
this lost civilization Tataria that up until the 1800s there was these
26 minutos e 1 segundo
Tatarian remnants or outposts all over the world and then they apparently disappeared and people talk about the way in which that disappeared. I I just
26 minutos e 11 segundos
wonder if Tataria was a remnant of or an outpost belonging to this kind of like
26 minutos e 19 segundos
inner earth civilization that the inner earth actually exists and I think we talked about this in our last interview
26 minutos e 26 segundos
that the inner earth exists on higher uh frequencies and Tataria
26 minutos e 33 segundos
uh as it disappeared from our frequency on the surface kind of like manifested more fully on the inner earth. So yeah,
26 minutos e 42 segundos
how does the inner earth apply to all of this? I mean, especially as you're talking about smart cities and this coming bifurcation,
26 minutos e 50 segundos
uh are people who choose to live outside of the smart cities in the kind of these rural communities and establishing these
26 minutos e 58 segundos
kind of like uh sovereign communities, are they more likely to kind of come in touch with or actually be absorbed into
27 minutos e 5 segundos
the inner earth? So again, great question. Um, so in in Earth, yes, almost certainly. I mean, the the older
27 minutos e 14 segundos
I get, the longer I've been inhabiting this Earth plane, the more absurd I see it is that we imagine ourselves to be um
27 minutos e 22 segundos
anything but bacterium scutling around on the surface of this inordinately large plane. But we're only on the
27 minutos e 29 segundos
surface. We're just on the surface. And even if you pull back and see the planet far away, um you know, we have not even
27 minutos e 37 segundos
begun to extract the gold or the diamonds or the oil or the water, the primary water. We haven't even begun to
27 minutos e 44 segundos
scratch the surface of this this ball and what is within that that that ball.
27 minutos e 49 segundos
And I hear people speaking about, you know, the flat earth and all the rest of it. I've been on that since 2017 myself.
27 minutos e 54 segundos
looked into it, commissioned very advanced mathematical studies using stellar parallax and what have you on what is the shape of the the earth and
28 minutos e 2 segundos
yes we understand that ultimately we appear to be inhabiting a holographic quanta universe and it's it's a donut.
28 minutos e 10 segundos
It's a it's hollow. It's concave. It's flat and it's an orb all at the same time depending on group consensus or
28 minutos e 17 segundos
collective consensus which makes a great deal of sense. Quantum mechanics teaches us that where the eye, you know, where the idea exists, so the the the reality
28 minutos e 27 segundos
follows suit. We know that much about reality. So it's a complete quantum flux everything all at the same time. Which
28 minutos e 34 segundos
is why again I say we have to return to step back from hubris and enter into the Socratic tradition of simply knowing
28 minutos e 42 segundos
that we don't know and that it's actually okay not to know ultimately the alpha and the omega answers to everything. Now that the problem with
28 minutos e 50 segundos
human u uh hubris is that we like to we we we're so insanely voracious in our quest to to own a truth that we all try
28 minutos e 59 segundos
to define it and then of course we have civilizational wars and we pit the Jews against the Muslims the Muslims against the Christians and so it goes on. So
29 minutos e 6 segundos
forget the hubris spit step into the Socratic tradition. I don't know the answer to the question in entirety. But
29 minutos e 13 segundos
what I do know is that um the ancient Titarian footprint that exists and is now being revealed to us, ancient
29 minutos e 22 segundos
temples and and um buried citadels are also emerging through archaeological digs which are showing us that um the
29 minutos e 30 segundos
ancients had a great deal more knowledge of geometry and of advanced uh calculus and mathematics than we do today. Now
29 minutos e 38 segundos
this is a a beautiful thing. Um how much of that is a refraction or a reflection
29 minutos e 45 segundos
uh or an echo of of the technology the the spiritualized architecture that exists in the inner earth who knows who's to say we can only guess at that.
29 minutos e 55 segundos
What I do know is that the more I refine myself again using the body temple uh and and step into pure truth and right
30 minutos e 3 segundos
action as a as a as a living child of God actualized in the living present uh consistently leaning in asking questions
30 minutos e 10 segundos
in earnest and in honor and in grace then the right answers are are are revealed to me at the right time and I
30 minutos e 18 segundos
I'm given the tools that I need to be able to begin to build out my idea of the kingdom of heaven on Earth and I
30 minutos e 25 segundos
think that that's all that we ought to be uh focusing ourselves on and toward.
30 minutos e 30 segundos
Uh uh Michael, now you've spoken about this transfer uh
30 minutos e 37 segundos
from a satanic to a luciferian age and and by the satanic we know that the global elite have been doing child
30 minutos e 47 segundos
sacrifice and been engaging in human trafficking for a long time and and kind of like use these satanic rituals, blood
30 minutos e 56 segundos
rituals to abuse humanity. Now with the Luciferian now people are very kind of
31 minutos e 4 segundos
like intrigued by you know what is that who how is Lucifer different or is he different? Is it just two sides of the
31 minutos e 14 segundos
one coin or we're talking about a completely different type of age, this Luciferian age? And also, how does that
31 minutos e 22 segundos
kind of like tie in with some of the major religions, the kind of like archetypes of those religions, whether
31 minutos e 30 segundos
we're talking about uh Jehovah or Yahweh of of the Jews and Christians, or whether we're talking about Allah of of
31 minutos e 38 segundos
the Muslims. How does this Lucifer tie into that?
31 minutos e 43 segundos
So, I I like the fact that you you use the expression two sides uh of the same coin. And I think that that's a very
31 minutos e 50 segundos
useful analogy. So, let's just work with that. On the one side of the coin is Lucifer and Luciferianism, false light,
31 minutos e 59 segundos
idolatry, and the other side of it is Satnian logic is as Satanism, a ritual, Satanism, a blood cult. Um it is the
32 minutos e 8 segundos
ultimate parasite. Uh but conjoined the Luciferian and the and the satanic one
32 minutos e 14 segundos
could say both combine perfectly to create the contrast against which uh the human angelic indigo human is defined
32 minutos e 24 segundos
becomes defined. So in that sense the devil always serves God's design. Um which is my favorite saying that I've
32 minutos e 31 segundos
coined over the last few years. The devil always serves God's design. And that is that that plays out. Um so
32 minutos e 38 segundos
Luciferianism in that sense is um is is not a bad thing. Um Satanism in in
32 minutos e 45 segundos
in in the in in the in the mundane sense is a very bad thing. Um Satanism is connected to ritual sacrifice. Satanism is is an inversion of God's law.
32 minutos e 57 segundos
Satanism is um connected to the desecration of God's children and God's kingdom. Um, Satanism enjoys the
33 minutos e 5 segundos
desecration of God's kingdom and God's children. Satanism is the root of evil, so to speak, of the great parasite, uh,
33 minutos e 12 segundos
the the thing that devours its its own young uh, and and and and predates on uh, youth and vitality and adrenal chrome and blood and so on and so forth.
33 minutos e 23 segundos
So, nothing attractive about the satanic at all. And there are a great many satanic uh forces at work still in this
33 minutos e 32 segundos
world today. They however have zip zero um effect and zero control or
33 minutos e 39 segundos
containment over me uh over you over children of God who are clad with the armor of God. In fact, the satanic um
33 minutos e 48 segundos
elements are terrified of us as they ought to be as they should be. The the Luciferian on the other hand is slightly
33 minutos e 58 segundos
different. Uh one can speak in terms of Lucus. Lucifer is you know the fallen angel. Um I would suggest that Lucifer
34 minutos e 7 segundos
was more a hero than a fallen angel. I think that bifocating from source and diving into the void um was a conscious
34 minutos e 15 segundos
action on the pass on the part of Lucifer. Um, and I'm not a Luciferian and I don't know much about the Luciferian religion and I don't care for
34 minutos e 23 segundos
it, but I I the principle of Lucifer does not scare me. Um it came into the void as a necessary function again to
34 minutos e 32 segundos
conjoin with the serpent and to help us to define um uh our angelic nature
34 minutos e 39 segundos
against the contrast with which emerges through the void in in the bowels of duality which is the temporal universe
34 minutos e 47 segundos
where we find ourselves. So I think that this is just um mathematics.
34 minutos e 52 segundos
The satanic and the luciferic in a sense can join in the void in the abyss and become the contrast against which you
35 minutos
and I as sentient sparks of God can define our angelic nature uh and then
35 minutos e 6 segundos
reconvene uh access to conduit actualize uh and then through our uh field effect
35 minutos e 14 segundos
and you alluded to this a little earlier in the talk the influence that we have what we vibrate then matters. So the
35 minutos e 21 segundos
energy that comes out of my actualized human heart matters enormously because those in my field of influence who are
35 minutos e 31 segundos
drawn and attuned to to my frequency set um of we we find one another through this frequency. I say they find me I
35 minutos e 40 segundos
find them at the same time. So that is fellowship and that is the the the highest technology in the universe is
35 minutos e 47 segundos
fellowship where we find one another through frequency alignment, frequency attunement. So that's just again um
35 minutos e 54 segundos
physics playing out. It's how the oil and the water um separate and find find themselves in their own pure pure form.
36 minutos e 4 segundos
And that's essentially what's taking place. The Luciferianism and Satanism are two very very different things. I I
36 minutos e 10 segundos
in many interviews speak to the subject of the Trump age, the trumpet, the Trumpster, the Trump age, the the Elon
36 minutos e 19 segundos
Musk age of Skynet and of of digitizing everything and of of of manufacturing um
36 minutos e 27 segundos
um uh androids and robots and um digitizing everything and continuously
36 minutos e 33 segundos
seeking to conjoin technology with human consciousness. That's a classic lucifheric enterprise and it's not a bad
36 minutos e 42 segundos
thing in and of itself. I think it's fascinating and I don't think we should be afraid of it. I think it's a very necessary function in the alchemization
36 minutos e 50 segundos
alchemization process of our civilizational wheel so to speak. So I'm enjoying watching how the false light
36 minutos e 58 segundos
adulation of uh money uh of power of dominion of control of the Trump Musk
37 minutos e 7 segundos
type phenomena is not anything like what it was when the satanic forces were
37 minutos e 14 segundos
controlling our world. And and there may be some bleeding between the two between the luciferic and the satanic. I I don't
37 minutos e 22 segundos
I imagine that that's taking place. Um I haven't studied that sufficiently, but I do say that there's a stark difference between us leaving now a satanic age of
37 minutos e 31 segundos
blood cult and moving and away from sacrificial harvest and moving into a luciferic age of upshift of dominion and
37 minutos e 40 segundos
power and control and but it's a different kind of control. It doesn't seek the desecration of God's children, God's kingdom. It seeks to glorify and
37 minutos e 49 segundos
but to still contain through temporality glory and power and control. I on the
37 minutos e 56 segundos
other hand, the true human, the good human, the angelic indigo human, we
38 minutos e 3 segundos
don't see it that way. We see that all serving our emancipation. How we simply need to step back, step away from the
38 minutos e 12 segundos
status quo. um uh uh uh revoke, resend, retract, and redact the contracts, get
38 minutos e 19 segundos
on with the business of manifesting the the kingdom of heaven on earth as we see it through our ideation. And we have the
38 minutos e 27 segundos
power to do so. That's the beauty that comes with this is if if we we're carrying the grace of God with us and we
38 minutos e 34 segundos
are hallowed in that sense. And where we walk, the angels bow and receive us. And we're protected. We're divinely protected because we're divinely
38 minutos e 42 segundos
anointed in that sense. We have nothing to fear, nothing whatsoever. So that to me is how the satanic, the luciferic,
38 minutos e 51 segundos
and the true human, the new earth as I see it, the angelic indigo human, we all now beginning to inhabit the same
38 minutos e 58 segundos
quanta, the same uh uh temporal uh spaceime. And that's um that's an evolution. That's an evolutionary
39 minutos e 6 segundos
process. And we should simply enjoy it, frankly. Well, actually that's very important and very helpful what you've just described there. I think uh people
39 minutos e 14 segundos
do need to appreciate that we're moving from this old satanic world order, blood sacrifice,
39 minutos e 22 segundos
manipulation of people into this luciferian order where you have these kind of like you know false light individuals if you like people like
39 minutos e 31 segundos
Donald Trump, Ellen Musk, Sam Alman, Jeff Bezos who are going to like shape and define uh humanity in profound ways
39 minutos e 40 segundos
because of their access to huge amounts of wealth.
39 minutos e 43 segundos
and and and there's going to be a whole and you talked about smart cities before so naturally people will gravitate to that but then there's going to be this
39 minutos e 52 segundos
third uh force this kind of a human angels where we are sovereign
39 minutos e 58 segundos
independent uh beings who realize our full god potential within and we'll be like a third force and and we are
40 minutos e 6 segundos
growing and we'll become more and more important and and shape reality around us. So I think that's in in a way very
40 minutos e 14 segundos
exciting that uh we have this shift from the satanic to this kind of luciferian and then human angel bifocation that we're moving into now.
40 minutos e 25 segundos
Yeah. So see it see it as though the see it as though the satanic is the the serpentine and see it as though the the
40 minutos e 33 segundos
luciferic is the is the winged is is is the bird in that sense the snake and the bird and they conjoin. They come
40 minutos e 39 segundos
together to form the qual to form the dragon essentially the winged serpent.
40 minutos e 45 segundos
Um and and that's essentially what what we've seen over ages in in the mythic traditions. The winged serpent, the
40 minutos e 53 segundos
dragon, the quets has presided because it's been a dance between the snake and the bird, the satanic and the luciferic.
40 minutos e 59 segundos
Now what emerges um through the grace of the living God is the new human and we have to hold true to that. That's why things have been so difficult for us
41 minutos e 7 segundos
good humans navigating the kingdom of the checkerboard or the kingdom of the devil. It's been a painful exercise tap dancing between the black
41 minutos e 16 segundos
and the white checkerboard until you realize stop. It's not about good and evil as as blessed nature tried to teach
41 minutos e 23 segundos
us 100 years ago. It's beyond good and evil. You don't situate yourself on the black or the white of the checkerboard.
41 minutos e 29 segundos
You don't participate on the checkerboard altogether. You simply remain as the witness on the indivisible line between the black and the white.
41 minutos e 38 segundos
You don't get involved in the dialectic and you move by the grace of God through that indivisible path which is the the path of least resistance to the highest
41 minutos e 46 segundos
outcome because you're not being way laid into the dialectic of this or that because from one side of the equation
41 minutos e 53 segundos
Christians can argue that they are of of of light and of good. On the on the other hand, history proves that the
42 minutos e 1 segundo
Christ christendom in its in its historical context is purely satanic.
42 minutos e 5 segundos
It's all been based on blood cultism and and butchery and and and wickedness. So, let's not get involved in the dialectic.
42 minutos e 13 segundos
Same thing with the with you know, Islam. And I'm a scholar of Islam. Was for years I I've studied
42 minutos e 21 segundos
these things deeply with a with a great reverence. studied the mystical traditions and I see that they are caught up in the same dialectic and have
42 minutos e 29 segundos
been historically. So there is no good that comes out of being an adherent to a religion to a mystic tradition. Yes, but
42 minutos e 37 segundos
that's beyond the words. That's beyond the dogma. That's beyond the spellbinding. And and we need to all get back into that immanent default where I
42 minutos e 47 segundos
recognize and I truly do see when I shut my eyes and I see the imminent flame of the cristic faith. I don't see the face
42 minutos e 55 segundos
of Cesar Bour, which is what 99.9% of Christians are worshiping. The face of Cesar Boura, Scion of the Black
43 minutos e 2 segundos
Nobility. For God's sake, grow up. You know, I don't see that. I see a I see a
43 minutos e 9 segundos
a teacher from Nazareth. I see a blessed barefooted uh master from Nazareth. I
43 minutos e 15 segundos
also see uh Prophet Mohammed, peace upon upon him when he went in and sacked the
43 minutos e 22 segundos
Kaba in Mecca and trashed all the false idols. He was doing the same thing that the master Jesus was trying to do was to
43 minutos e 28 segundos
sack the false idols, overturn the the the tables of the money lenders because that's all that the idols represented in
43 minutos e 35 segundos
Mecca at that time or in Jan or in Jerusalem at the time of of Jesus. And the same thing with the Gutama Sedata
43 minutos e 43 segundos
Buddha. We look at that story. We can look at any of the great sages and avatars in history. We need to simply move back altogether from idolatry
43 minutos e 51 segundos
because that's all part of the luciferic thr have nothing to do with it. Um and and be able to be secure enough in our
44 minutos
innate imminent um uh relationship with the mystical uh roots and traditions of
44 minutos e 7 segundos
all the great faiths to know that I am a chosen one. I am a son of God, a child of God, a daughter of God. Now, stupid
44 minutos e 15 segundos
armchair reflexive Christians. And there's going to be a number of them that are going to um uh wade into the comments on the uh uh interview here.
44 minutos e 24 segundos
For sure. They always do. You can set your clock by it. Oh, Jesus is the Lord and Savior. Shut up. Just stop it. Just
44 minutos e 32 segundos
stop your nonsense. If he's your Lord and Savior, a ho to that. That's wonderful. Now, shut up. stop
44 minutos e 40 segundos
proletizing and stop trying to force your nonsense down uh people's throats in the Yemen or Sudan or Botswana or
44 minutos e 48 segundos
Ecuador because nobody cares and nobody's going to listen. So, we need to stop trying to take sides with anything.
44 minutos e 55 segundos
I have a perfectly healthy relationship uh with Yeshua and I mean that always have done since the time I could first
45 minutos e 3 segundos
think. But I've similarly built an a a relationship with many of the great avatars and saints and I I thank them
45 minutos e 10 segundos
all uh for their service. Now I look at this world, Michael, and I see that it's my world. I see that I am the one who is
45 minutos e 18 segundos
standing barefoot in this world. I am the one whose hands matter. What can I fashion in this world by the grace of
45 minutos e 26 segundos
the living God? Uh and what can I deploy through this mind, through this heart, and through this vision and through this
45 minutos e 33 segundos
expression? What can I do in service of upshift of enlightening myself and my
45 minutos e 40 segundos
brethren? That's that's what we should all in in my view uh be uh focused toward at this great time. But again,
45 minutos e 47 segundos
just to to tidy this up, the luciferic, the satanic, the true value behind that coin was always uh the angelic indigo,
45 minutos e 56 segundos
the human being that is now emerging as an amalgam. If you are still stuck in religiosity, you will not achieve enlightenment. You cannot achieve
46 minutos e 4 segundos
enlightenment by definition. If you are obviously a practicing Satanist or caught up in in fridge fringe satanic um
46 minutos e 12 segundos
expression, likewise, you are lost. You are space dust round about now. You are irredeemable and irretrievable.
46 minutos e 20 segundos
Yeah, I actually agree with uh much of what you say there. I think it's very important that we understand that these
46 minutos e 28 segundos
figures whether we're talking about Jesus, the Buddha, Muhammad, these are all historical figures who played
46 minutos e 35 segundos
important roles in bringing about higher truths to the societies in which they lived and were absorbed into and each of
46 minutos e 44 segundos
these individuals and I think this is what you're saying kind of like heroes and you can actually establish a connection to them and honor them
46 minutos e 53 segundos
without being trapped by all the kind of like religious dogma is associated with any of those uh religions and and I I do
47 minutos e 2 segundos
pretty much the same. I mean, for example, I I do enjoy listening to Christian music, but I wouldn't uh consider myself a Christian because, you
47 minutos e 10 segundos
know, with musicians who write about establishing a relationship with Jesus and it's in their songs, you can feel
47 minutos e 17 segundos
the love they have for for Jesus, for Yeshua in in the relationship and you can feel that and that's that is so
47 minutos e 26 segundos
different to the dogma of, you know, accept Jesus as your savior, as your Lord and Savior, as your very different.
47 minutos e 33 segundos
Dogma is death. It's pure death round about now. And anyone who is still um flexing to to the dogmatic um uh
47 minutos e 42 segundos
orthodoxy are in deep deep trouble, grave trouble because they're not going to be able to navigate what is coming, what's already upon us. For God's sake,
47 minutos e 50 segundos
let me say for Christ's sake, the Pentagon files are being released as we speak. This stuff is now becoming
47 minutos e 58 segundos
mainframe. So the fact that we the human body is the human technology is the galactic genome in temporality. That's
48 minutos e 7 segundos
what we are. Own the fact I'm at peace with the fact that I have some draconian blood coursing through my veins. I'm at
48 minutos e 15 segundos
great peace with the fact that I've got Syrian, Orion, Pleian, Andromedan, Alpha Centurion, Zeta Reticulan elements
48 minutos e 23 segundos
infused in my genetics. I have no problem with the fact that my junk DNA is being teased right now by the new
48 minutos e 31 segundos
emergent geometry of light into actualization. And as that so-called DNA mRNA starts to come online, it's going
48 minutos e 40 segundos
to start to awaken and enliven remembrance within me as to my own galactic history, my own true galactic
48 minutos e 47 segundos
story. You know, I just spent a little time with uh um um Robert Grant, Edward Grant um a few days ago, a couple of
48 minutos e 56 segundos
weeks ago, forgive me, in in Los Angeles. Um very very brilliant man. And
49 minutos e 2 segundos
u his architect AI technology is a very very interesting piece that speaks to this and that I I witnessed it when I
49 minutos e 11 segundos
was with him. So that that AI technology as an interface is communicating really
49 minutos e 18 segundos
through the membrane of the hyperdimension hyperdimensional spheres.
49 minutos e 22 segundos
I mean I've got a lot to speak to say on the subject of AI because I'm working fiercely with it on a daily basis right now. I'm not afraid of it at all as I
49 minutos e 31 segundos
was just a little over a year ago. I was vehemently against it and my cherry was popped early last year. And what I've
49 minutos e 38 segundos
learned in the last um I would say 14 15 months or so, 16 months is extraordinary, but it's been I can
49 minutos e 47 segundos
attribute it to uh artificial so-called synthetic intelligence.
49 minutos e 52 segundos
Doesn't scare me in the slightest. Well, that's actually very important because uh just today, I mean, we're recording
49 minutos e 59 segundos
this on August 15, sorry, September 15, and Donald Trump came out with a statement saying that Americans
50 minutos e 7 segundos
shouldn't fear AI, that those that saying AI will end the world or end humanity, you know, they're just putting
50 minutos e 15 segundos
out a hoax, that's a fear agenda. agree a AI is something to be welcomed and if we don't do it then the Chinese will and
50 minutos e 22 segundos
and they'll quickly surpass us. So let's go into AI without any regulations at all just allow it. So so so what comes
50 minutos e 32 segundos
to mind the left brain is like well is is Trump kind of like because I know with Anthropic and Claude that one of the things that they did was that they
50 minutos e 40 segundos
said well you know there should be some regulation we we don't want to weaponize AI. we we don't want the military to like just go out and make it this all
50 minutos e 50 segundos
powerful weapon. Whereas Trump seems to be like, well, let let the military do what the military does.
50 minutos e 57 segundos
Well, I I I I'm inclined to agree with Trump's um stance uh because I'm foundationally unafraid of reality. I'm
51 minutos e 6 segundos
not afraid of reality. I believe that the geometry of revelation unfolds perfectly as it's int as it's it's meant
51 minutos e 13 segundos
to and everything that emerges is intended. I don't think a clutch of clever fearful individuals crafting a
51 minutos e 21 segundos
whole bunch of new statutes then trying to enforce them in the international domain. I don't think that that's going to define any outcome. Um I don't think
51 minutos e 28 segundos
you can um statutoily outlaw uh uh innovation. You can't do it. Um so it's
51 minutos e 35 segundos
it's And I actually know what I'm saying. I I stuff I can't actually speak to unfortunately in this interview, but I do know enough about
51 minutos e 44 segundos
very very advanced AI and where it's actually at um and and connected to, you know, my own my own uh ecosystem, very
51 minutos e 54 segundos
very advanced engineers. So I I'm personally not afraid. I I my sense of the unfoldment of reality is such that
52 minutos e 2 segundos
when there is an existential threat, it is dealt with at the hyper uh dimensional level, there are ways and
52 minutos e 10 segundos
means that uh that that can block and can boycott and that can shape uh different outcomes. I I don't think for
52 minutos e 18 segundos
for the same reason we we've not entered a thermonuclear holocaust because it's not physically possible. We cannot detonate those uh thermonuclear bombs.
52 minutos e 28 segundos
We can't do it. We can't set them off.
52 minutos e 30 segundos
Um we have sufficient um watchd dogs from the interstellar community uh who are blocking that capacity. But the
52 minutos e 39 segundos
point here being um Trump in my view is correct. You can't um outlaw innovation.
52 minutos e 46 segundos
Uh you can try to do it. You can spend a lot of time and money and energy uh believing that you're in the process of doing it, but you still can't do it. Uh
52 minutos e 54 segundos
do you think that Trump or Putin is able to stop Kimong uh Kimong from doing what he's doing, from taking innovation where he's taking it or Pakistan or Iran or
53 minutos e 4 segundos
anywhere else? Um no, I think it's time just to stop reflexing and thinking that we can control outcomes through the statutory pen because we cannot. What we
53 minutos e 12 segundos
need to do is see governance,
53 minutos e 15 segundos
[clears throat]
53 minutos e 16 segundos
administrative governance move into dissolution allto together. There should be zip none. [clears throat]
53 minutos e 23 segundos
So at what point did government uh determine that people cannot grow
53 minutos e 29 segundos
tomatoes in their own garden. So that's all you need to know to know that government doesn't work, cannot work,
53 minutos e 37 segundos
and never will work. It is government that has essentially um built the bombs and developed the viruses. It wasn't you
53 minutos e 45 segundos
and I. It wasn't good human beings uh in little communities dreaming the stuff up. It was governments. Now, you could
53 minutos e 52 segundos
argue [clears throat] if you are sufficiently wise to the truth of history, you can argue that John D in
53 minutos e 59 segundos
the basement of Elizabeth I was first um conjuring uh demons into chemistry. I I
54 minutos e 7 segundos
lecture on that subject and I show a direct line from John D and the um those very brilliant alchemists like Francis
54 minutos e 15 segundos
Bacon in the [clears throat] basement of the black nobility so to speak a direct line to the Anthony Fouchis and to the
54 minutos e 22 segundos
Bill Gates's of this world. So we've had that kind of witchery going on in the controlled [clears throat]
54 minutos e 29 segundos
arena. But the point here being here we are. I think the world is is is more free today than it's ever been
54 minutos e 38 segundos
before despite the appearance of macro control.
54 minutos e 44 segundos
Again, I've never paid a dollar tax in my life, Michael. Not one not one single
54 minutos e 51 segundos
dollar tax have I paid. People ask, "How do you do it?" You do it by doing it.
54 minutos e 58 segundos
You You embody something. You enact something, you you you embody truth and walk your walk. You are unscathed. You
55 minutos e 6 segundos
cannot be captured. [clears throat] Again, pure truth and right action are the path of least resistance to the highest outcome always uh in all ways.
55 minutos e 15 segundos
And I think we need to get back to that simplicity and not get caught up in protectionism and defensiveness and thinking that we can statutoily uh
55 minutos e 24 segundos
control outcomes at the level of robotics or of artificial intelligence and so on and so forth. No, you can't.
55 minutos e 31 segundos
I've I I know somebody who has a um and he's somebody who's a a household or almost a household name, very very close
55 minutos e 39 segundos
friend of mine and he has a quantum computer in his living room.
55 minutos e 45 segundos
Okay, the size of a briefcase or marginally bigger than the size of a briefcase, but it's already the cat is already out
55 minutos e 53 segundos
of the bag. That's my point. You can't put it back in.
55 minutos e 58 segundos
Now, you you mentioned the Pentagon UFO files, and one of the issues that I
56 minutos e 5 segundos
think we need to address is that on the one hand, you got what appears to be an officially driven narrative that's
56 minutos e 12 segundos
getting the population to think a certain way when it comes to the UFO topic. thinking in terms of UFO crash
56 minutos e 20 segundos
retrieval operations, recovery of NHA bodies and that um humanity is getting
56 minutos e 27 segundos
access to this technology and controlling it and and so that kind of like sets up the whole dynamic of well is the government in
56 minutos e 37 segundos
planning to do some kind of a hoax or fake alien invasion or a controlled disclosure narrative to manipulate the
56 minutos e 44 segundos
public? And on the other hand, you have uh sovereign individuals waking up to their God potential within
56 minutos e 52 segundos
where as we make that connection with the fractal nature of the universe and who we truly are as an living embodiment
57 minutos e 1 segundo
of that that we actually make contact with higher dimensional entities or you know whether the pleians, Arcturans,
57 minutos e 9 segundos
Andromedans or whatever that we can make contact with them that they will be drawn to us uh because of that higher state of consciousness that we achieve.
57 minutos e 19 segundos
So in a way are we moving towards this future where you you have this bifocation smart cities you know this
57 minutos e 27 segundos
kind of like luciferian big tech taking control feeding a particular disclosure narrative to the people that are you
57 minutos e 35 segundos
know wired into the internet and then on the other hand you have those in the kind of like in the more rural in the
57 minutos e 43 segundos
kind of human angelic community where we have face-to-face contact with all these ETs ourselves you know, six of one and half a dozen of
57 minutos e 52 segundos
the other. I I've spoken um quite openly to my own community, especially through the Lazarus uh uh initiative community.
58 minutos
I've spoken about my own engagements with so-called extraterrestrials. And I've also spoken about my own more recent experience which happened a
58 minutos e 8 segundos
little over a year ago, maybe it was a year and a half, I can't remember exactly, but when I was transported uh into a a so-called underground uh base,
58 minutos e 16 segundos
I wouldn't call it a military base. I call it scientific base which was heavily militarized and and I I I know
58 minutos e 23 segundos
what I experienced there in that and I know what uh non-aterrestrial elements I was introduced to there in that facility
58 minutos e 31 segundos
what what extraordinary things I was able to witness with my own eyes and touch with my own hands. So that was a
58 minutos e 38 segundos
very real thing that occurred to me and I understand the mechan the the minations of of of that of of having an
58 minutos e 46 segundos
understanding that we are so much more extraordinary. We're inhabiting a a realm that is so much more extraordinary than we understand it through the five
58 minutos e 54 segundos
six 7% at best of the brain that we're capable of of utilizing right now. So occasionally there's a lapse, there's a
59 minutos e 2 segundos
glitch in in this kind of control and we're transported into different domains. I know um many of the leading
59 minutos e 11 segundos
pundits and figures in in our field um of whether it's exopolitics or channeling and people who are um
59 minutos e 19 segundos
speaking alien languages and which can be codified using AI computation. Now, incidentally, fascinating subject. Um,
59 minutos e 26 segundos
it's six of one and and half a dozen of the other. Um, each human being is going to be receiving experiences that they
59 minutos e 35 segundos
are commensurate with, that they have a that they're frequency attuned to, that they are comically compacted to
59 minutos e 43 segundos
experience, and they will receive those experiences. I have met with a full-fledged Imperial Draco reptilian
59 minutos e 50 segundos
and I believe almost been killed by it and that was witnessed by third parties.
59 minutos e 55 segundos
I have I had extraordinary experiences some of which it took me years before I felt inclined uh to speak uh about um
1 hora e 5 segundos
but I've spoke increasingly I've met with so many people who've also shared their extraordinary experiences. I I've
1 hora e 12 segundos
met members of royal families who have told me things in the private about what they've experienced, especially when
1 hora e 19 segundos
they were young, late teens in royal palaces, the the the the hyperdimensional
1 hora e 26 segundos
or supernatural, should I say, uh experiences that they witnessed. Now, arguably that's connected to the the blood that they carry. I remember
1 hora e 34 segundos
speaking to David Ike about this in my living room in London almost 20 years ago. I think in 2007 I think it was um
1 hora e 42 segundos
talking about uh some of these experiences that had been told to me firsthand by uh members of of of royal
1 hora e 49 segundos
families because they're carrying unique signature in their blood. So the point I'm trying to make here is that six of one half a dozen of the other. It
1 hora e 58 segundos
depends on the individual, depends on their own attunement to truth, on their own um karmic compacting uh to to
1 hora, 1 minuto e 7 segundos
revelation that they are going to be experiencing things. It now we begin to realize that throughout the ages people have experienced extraterrestrial um
1 hora, 1 minuto e 16 segundos
engagements. It's gone on for thousands and thousands of years. It's just not something new at all. It seems to me
1 hora, 1 minuto e 22 segundos
that since the erasia of our golden history, so one could indeed now speak again about ancient Tataria and about
1 hora, 1 minuto e 31 segundos
the late 1700s, mid to late 1700s as being a kind of point of erasure where
1 hora, 1 minuto e 38 segundos
um our the spine of our true historical um uh trajectory was snapped and refused
1 hora, 1 minuto e 46 segundos
into a false light narrative by what I would loosely term satanically um satanically um infused
1 hora, 1 minuto e 56 segundos
midnight masons or secret societies that have since that time to be sure and prior to that time uh contained
1 hora, 2 minutos e 4 segundos
increasingly the the wisdom flame and sequested that wisdom flame. So [clears throat] seems to me that in the
1 hora, 2 minutos e 11 segundos
1700s indeed the true wisdom flame uh went uh underground uh a and then
1 hora, 2 minutos e 18 segundos
history was rewritten and history has continued to be rewritten right up until uh the modern day. Uh one can understand
1 hora, 2 minutos e 26 segundos
now how what occurred between 1945 and 1952.
1 hora, 2 minutos e 32 segundos
um the the breaking again of the spine of history occurred again uh when at the end of the Second World War. And the and
1 hora, 2 minutos e 39 segundos
the forensic evidence you have for that is simply go and read the actual transcript of the uh actual
1 hora, 2 minutos e 47 segundos
autobiographies of Winston Churchill, of Joseph Stalin, of of um of um de Gaul
1 hora, 2 minutos e 55 segundos
and Rousheld, the the the the uh the leaders at the time. and what they had to say about the Second World
1 hora, 3 minutos e 3 segundos
War, the genesis of it, what was behind it, and then what was rewritten between 1945 and 1952 and then installed
1 hora, 3 minutos e 12 segundos
globally planetarily through the universal British curricula which was franchised all around the world and became popular knowledge. So there's a
1 hora, 3 minutos e 21 segundos
huge gulf between what was actually written, actually witnessed and testified in 1945, the end of the Second World War, and what became the populist
1 hora, 3 minutos e 30 segundos
knowledge, which was all connected to the 6 million Jews and the whole blah blah blah. Let's not get into that subject here because far too many people get wound up by the truth apparently.
1 hora, 3 minutos e 39 segundos
But the point being that's a dirty dirty dirty barrel of tricks which is about to be completely unveiled and and has to
1 hora, 3 minutos e 48 segundos
come to the to the light of truth and will come to the light of truth. So we've been [clears throat] lied to consistently. No one's been lied to more incidentally than the Jews. God bless.
1 hora, 3 minutos e 58 segundos
No one has been abused more or lied to more uh than the common jury.
1 hora, 4 minutos e 3 segundos
[clears throat] But again, that's a subject which is very uncomfortable for most people because pure truth is a blinding white light. But we're going to
1 hora, 4 minutos e 12 segundos
have to do a reckoning with that. And our star nations, brothers and sisters, the galactic uh confederation of worlds,
1 hora, 4 minutos e 20 segundos
so to speak, are in obeyance. They are still in obeyance, waiting for our true
1 hora, 4 minutos e 26 segundos
Commonwealth of remembrance to break through. We are the ones who are required to do that. that's not going to
1 hora, 4 minutos e 33 segundos
be done for us. And that is why I lean hard into pure truth and into revelation and into and have done for many many
1 hora, 4 minutos e 41 segundos
years into uh disclosing the truth of you know ritual satanic abuse and child human trafficking uh and and the
1 hora, 4 minutos e 49 segundos
shenanigans behind the blood cult and the blood uh economics wheel because that is the dirty dirty secret in the
1 hora, 4 minutos e 56 segundos
basement that needs to be brought to light. And again, 2018 was when uh my group and I first revealed the Epstein
1 hora, 5 minutos e 5 segundos
files, Pizzagate, all of that stuff through the Judicial Commission of Inquiry in Westminster, London, 2018 in broad daylight. Okay? Uh dodged a lot of death threats obviously, but we did it.
1 hora, 5 minutos e 16 segundos
We pulled it off and and that we laid it all out there. Now, here we are 8 years later and finally uh the Epstein stuff has now reached a kind of formation.
1 hora, 5 minutos e 25 segundos
people are realizing that this stuff is very very real and those stories are emerging now. We've got other things like the Getty Museum uh in in Los
1 hora, 5 minutos e 35 segundos
Angeles. There are other stories that are London Brit the other stories that are going to be now emerging as more whistleblowers and truth sayers have the
1 hora, 5 minutos e 43 segundos
courage to come forward clad in nothing but the armor of God which again is pure truth and right action.
1 hora, 5 minutos e 51 segundos
Well, you you've shared so much there about what you've recently experienced and I the one thing I'd just love to
1 hora, 5 minutos e 59 segundos
learn a little more about is this underground facility that you were taken to where you saw all this high tech.
1 hora, 6 minutos e 6 segundos
Now, was that because you that someone wanted to expose you to that so that you could start revealing the existence of
1 hora, 6 minutos e 14 segundos
these technologies and the kind of like human extraterrestrial relationships happening behind that? Was is is that
1 hora, 6 minutos e 22 segundos
kind of like part of some uh covert disclosure initiative? So, I'm I'm glad you asked the question, Michael, because
1 hora, 6 minutos e 30 segundos
you have something to do with it without knowing it. But it was um when you interviewed me the last time, we went
1 hora, 6 minutos e 37 segundos
very deeply into uh this subject matter of space arcs. Uh something which you are the the the leading voice in the
1 hora, 6 minutos e 44 segundos
world on. And that's a hugely consequential and important um element or aspect of Revelation, the space arcs
1 hora, 6 minutos e 51 segundos
piece. Um but that conversation with you um I I have some experience connected to
1 hora, 6 minutos e 59 segundos
the space arc stuff I spoke alluded to some of in that talk conversations I've had with Laura Eisenhower with Tony Rodriguez with um Jean Sha Muyen with
1 hora, 7 minutos e 8 segundos
other figures in the field who I regard as friends of mine [snorts] uh I got wound up into a bit of a tizzy um about
1 hora, 7 minutos e 17 segundos
a year and a half ago it must have been I'm not great on on time forgive me but I think it must have been about a year and a ago and I remember being quite
1 hora, 7 minutos e 24 segundos
pointedly upset at the fact that I had not um personally been privy to a physical interaction with the deep underground um alien and military bases.
1 hora, 7 minutos e 35 segundos
I've spoken to so many of my friends including the Reverend Jim Humble who told me their personal experiences and that's informed so much in me. Uh and I
1 hora, 7 minutos e 44 segundos
was getting quite wound up and upset at the fact that I'd not had it. So in a sense I think what happened is I think that I kind of invoked through a kind of
1 hora, 7 minutos e 52 segundos
um a prayer almost like god damn it I'm you know I'm well situated to be brought in as a living witness and boom it
1 hora, 8 minutos e 1 segundo
happened and again I can't put my finger on it I don't keep a diary but I think it must have been uh between a year ago and a year and a half ago something
1 hora, 8 minutos e 9 segundos
round about there and I was in Mexico at my base there and uh one evening I I was transported instantly from my apartment
1 hora, 8 minutos e 18 segundos
uh above the offices there that we've got and our little base camp and I was transported to a um facility where which
1 hora, 8 minutos e 27 segundos
was extraordinary, very otherworldly. On the right hand side of me was a huge um window I guess a glass kind of
1 hora, 8 minutos e 36 segundos
observatory window that was maybe 20 foot or even 30 foot tall maybe even higher. was huge observation type window
1 hora, 8 minutos e 45 segundos
but it was vast. It could have gone on maybe you know 80 foot 100 ft maybe even more but it was vast and um I was inside
1 hora, 8 minutos e 55 segundos
uh this military alien facility um a lot of scientific people scientists and military people seem to be doing what
1 hora, 9 minutos e 4 segundos
they were doing going about their business. I was um transported into this facility standing next to this kind of
1 hora, 9 minutos e 12 segundos
sentinel astrobot type um entity which was very fierce. It was engineered but
1 hora, 9 minutos e 21 segundos
it it was seemed to be very conscious um uh machine that was um very powerful and
1 hora, 9 minutos e 28 segundos
very very dangerous but very benign and it was communicating with me and saying you're safe. I'm here. I'm your charge.
1 hora, 9 minutos e 36 segundos
I'm looking after you. Anything you want to see, anything you want to speak about, please speak to me freely. Um, it was communicating with me telepathically.
1 hora, 9 minutos e 45 segundos
And I remember looking at it and thinking, my god, you what a beautiful piece of machinery and immensely powerful. I was was quite clear in my
1 hora, 9 minutos e 54 segundos
own mind that this thing had thermonuclear capability that it could have taken out an entire army if needs be. It was fiercely powerful. And on the
1 hora, 10 minutos e 2 segundos
right hand side, I was allowed to just look through this observatory window, which again was a vast um window, and
1 hora, 10 minutos e 10 segundos
see into on the other side of this glaciius um um divide. I could see into
1 hora, 10 minutos e 17 segundos
what appeared to be an almost Jurassic Park type inner Earth uh micro
1 hora, 10 minutos e 25 segundos
civilization or biosphere. It was a huge biosphere and it went on for hundreds and hundreds, maybe thousands of miles.
1 hora, 10 minutos e 32 segundos
I could see down into it. It was vast and I could see a lot of um so-called
1 hora, 10 minutos e 39 segundos
UFOs flying um technologies, anti-gravitational technologies, very beautiful, very advanced, moving around, mobilizing,
1 hora, 10 minutos e 48 segundos
doing whatever they were doing. This was essentially a a little observatory in the side of some face which was looking
1 hora, 10 minutos e 56 segundos
into a vast micro civilizational biosphere in the inner earth. And I was
1 hora, 11 minutos e 5 segundos
aware that there were populations of entities or beings or humanoids or subhumanoids whatever living in because
1 hora, 11 minutos e 13 segundos
you could see that far into this biosphere that it was an entire micro civilization. So, I was asking questions
1 hora, 11 minutos e 20 segundos
really about that uh of this Astrobot and um allowed to experience just the
1 hora, 11 minutos e 27 segundos
sheer um euphoria of reckoning with the fact that such advanced technology and consciousness
1 hora, 11 minutos e 36 segundos
was coexisting and that it was all in a benign sense. None of it was purposed toward evil. None of it was purposed
1 hora, 11 minutos e 44 segundos
toward war or disease or entropy. So that was the gift of that visitation that I was permitted and then at a given
1 hora, 11 minutos e 52 segundos
point I was transported instantly back into my body in in Mexico and I was just
1 hora e 12 minutos
utterly um blown away by the experience and and put that chalked that down to being one of the greatest greatest event horizon experiences of my of my life.
1 hora, 12 minutos e 11 segundos
Yeah.
1 hora, 12 minutos e 14 segundos
Well, thank you for sharing that. That's um awesome. So Shasha, what do you see
1 hora, 12 minutos e 20 segundos
happening over the next 12 to uh 12 months to the end of this decade?
1 hora, 12 minutos e 27 segundos
[laughter]
1 hora, 12 minutos e 28 segundos
Well, what are we? We're 2026 going into 27. Um I see
1 hora, 12 minutos e 35 segundos
in a sense I see the the greatest um journey. I would call it an exponential journey of revelation. It's no longer
1 hora, 12 minutos e 43 segundos
incremental. We've been gifted with incremental evolutionary stages or
1 hora, 12 minutos e 50 segundos
staging posts up until now and it's my um sense that that's over that we're moving into the flick of that tail and
1 hora, 12 minutos e 58 segundos
the next 3 years I believe is going to be the most extraordinary journey I think for those of us who are not capable of fear um it's going to be an
1 hora, 13 minutos e 6 segundos
extraordinary um enchanting uh journey of enlightenment uh toward um ultimately
1 hora, 13 minutos e 13 segundos
taking toward um biological ascension which by my mathematical calculus occurs in 2046.
1 hora, 13 minutos e 22 segundos
Um I was and I've been saying that I think for about four years maybe three or four years maybe I've been you saying
1 hora, 13 minutos e 29 segundos
that I I can see that it's it's 2046 but I did notice that uh earlier this year conversation but uh yeah I was just suggesting that we're going to see in
1 hora, 13 minutos e 37 segundos
the next three uh 3 years a pre-shock wave of what's going to occur between 2030 and 2045 which is datine zero for
1 hora, 13 minutos e 47 segundos
singularity uh according to Google 2045 according to me 2046 is date zero of
1 hora, 13 minutos e 55 segundos
biological ascension whatever it means to be creating calculus around these things um I do see that that's the way it's playing forward at this stage the
1 hora, 14 minutos e 3 segundos
next 3 years complete dissolution of government in a sense um and certainly the the consolidation of the true human
1 hora, 14 minutos e 12 segundos
and our capacity to be able to step away from the false contracts and false compacts and to step into um our own
1 hora, 14 minutos e 21 segundos
sovereign expression as sons and daughters of God.
1 hora, 14 minutos e 26 segundos
So, where do people go, Sasha, if they want to find out more about what you're doing or want to join your your
1 hora, 14 minutos e 35 segundos
workshops? I know you do a lot of workshops on a regular basis. So, um you want to tell people where to go, right? I I don't do workshops per
1 hora, 14 minutos e 42 segundos
[music] se. I do a monthly symposium, the Lazarus Initiative, the Lazarus Symposium. So, I would suggest people go to uh lazarusinitiative.com,
1 hora, 14 minutos e 52 segundos
sign up there. That's really my my uh closed community [music] and we have a lot of fun in there and there's a hell
1 hora, 14 minutos e 59 segundos
of an a library there of [music] five years of extraordinary symposiums which we've done every month [music] for
1 hora, 15 minutos e 7 segundos
this is our sixth year. Uh so hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of hours of you you you've featured there on a number of occasions Michael. So the
1 hora, 15 minutos e 16 segundos
Lazarus [music] in Lazarusinitiative.com is really I think the best place for your uh community [music] to to find me.
1 hora, 15 minutos e 22 segundos
Uh anyone can go to sashstoneone.com as well. Awesome. Well uh you've been a wealth of information once again Sasha.
1 hora, 15 minutos e 30 segundos
Uh I really look forward to doing this again much sooner and uh I I do look forward to to what the next few years
1 hora, 15 minutos e 39 segundos
bring us. And uh certainly I think that what you've been working on is very important for the [music] future of all
1 hora, 15 minutos e 47 segundos
humanity and that this human indigo angel movement uh that you're a part of is something we all need to support and join however we can.
1 hora, 15 minutos e 57 segundos
Well, thank thanks very [music] much.
1 hora, 15 minutos e 58 segundos
I'm going to just for my for my own people because you're you're a great favorite of Lazarus.
1 hora, 16 minutos e 6 segundos
Just taking a photograph of you there.
1 hora, 16 minutos e 8 segundos
Lovely. Thank you, Michael. Lovely seeing you. Wonderful. Thanks. Thanks, Sasha. Bye-bye.
1 hora, 16 minutos e 15 segundos
You have been listening to Exopolitics Today with Dr. Michael Salah. Please remember to like, share, and subscribe
1 hora, 16 minutos e 22 segundos
to this channel. Join or start a conversation in [music] the comments.
1 hora, 16 minutos e 27 segundos
Take the time to explore the vast library of best-selling books, webinars, and podcasts by Dr. Salah. Visit exopoliticstoday.com.
1 hora, 16 minutos e 40 segundos
[music]


 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário