quarta-feira, 22 de julho de 2026



Transcrição

Pesquisar transcrição
Pesquisar transcrição
0:011 segundo[music]
0:099 segundos[music]
0:1313 segundos[music]
0:1717 segundosHeat. Heat.
0:2222 segundos[music]
0:2323 segundosHeat.
0:2626 segundos[music]
0:3434 segundos[music]
0:3636 segundosHeat.
0:4848 segundos[music]
0:5555 segundos[music]
1:031 minuto e 3 segundos[music]
1:081 minuto e 8 segundos[music]
1:121 minuto e 12 segundosagain. That beautiful piece of music was from Dr. Jose Valentino. I'll put his
1:201 minuto e 20 segundosinformation in the comments. Make sure you look him up. He does a beautiful job. A lot of people are asking me, "Why
1:291 minuto e 29 segundosJP, why are you bringing your stories back? Uh, what's going on? He's running out of things." It's not that I'm
1:371 minuto e 37 segundosrunning out of things to say. Let me explain what I'm doing. I'm connecting the dots for you guys. Okay. There's
1:461 minuto e 46 segundoscertain events that happen in my experiences that is connecting now
1:531 minuto e 53 segundosof what's happening around the world and why everything is happening.
1:591 minuto e 59 segundosSo if people look back in my experiences and my the missions that I have had that
2:062 minutos e 6 segundosare written in the three books, people can see now
2:132 minutos e 13 segundoswhy things are happening and the reason why they're happening. Okay? And it's not only me as a just one person going
2:232 minutos e 23 segundosthrough this. There's a lot a lot of people going through these experiences.
2:312 minutos e 31 segundosIn this video, I'm going to be talking about how we escorted a Nordic on a TR3B looking ship, different type of ship.
2:412 minutos e 41 segundosOkay.
2:442 minutos e 44 segundosI was at the base finishing a job.
2:502 minutos e 50 segundosWe were getting ready to go out to the field. This was a couple days before going out to the field. So, I got a text
2:572 minutos e 57 segundosmessage and another um sergeant first class got a message and another captain got a message to go to this location.
3:083 minutos e 8 segundosSo, we went to Herbert Field, something like that, and we went
3:173 minutos e 17 segundosto another place, and we picked up a total of, it was me and four other soldiers from different branches, okay?
3:273 minutos e 27 segundosAnd we went to this massive field.
3:303 minutos e 30 segundosAnd for the first time, I'm going to give you the location of where these TR3Bs or these triangular ships, they
3:383 minutos e 38 segundosland to pick up soldiers. Okay? I'm going to give you the location. I got the green light to give you the location. Uh
3:473 minutos e 47 segundosit's a location that is in the area of Eglund Air Force Base. So, this is the location right here.
4:014 minutos e 1 segundoAs you can see here from Google Earth, we're going to zoom in. Okay.
4:114 minutos e 11 segundosAs you can see, this is a field where it's a type of
4:204 minutos e 20 segundosdrop zone. Okay. where people from seventh um the ranger training people,
4:304 minutos e 30 segundosother people from the air force, they pass through here with C130s,
4:374 minutos e 37 segundosC17s, Ospreys, Blackhawks, and also they do jumps to land here.
4:464 minutos e 46 segundosSo they took us to this location, right?
4:514 minutos e 51 segundosAnd they had us right by the wood wooded area by the pine trees and they told us, "Oh, okay.
5:005 minutosYeah, just do a foxhole." So we, you know, we're there waiting and it was
5:075 minutos e 7 segundoswhat, almost 1,800, 1900, 2000. We were there for 3 hours and then around where
5:135 minutos e 13 segundoswhen the sun was, you know, heading down, we we heard
5:235 minutos e 23 segundosin the distance. Okay. There's a total of five different soldiers from different branches. Okay. Of course,
5:305 minutos e 30 segundosthere was the a driver that was in front of the field in the lookout.
5:385 minutos e 38 segundosAnd we also had other people flying around in Blackhawks making sure that
5:465 minutos e 46 segundosnobody is around. A lot of things go down here.
5:535 minutos e 53 segundosSo in the distance we hear we hear this noise
6:016 minutos e 1 segundoand it's humming and it's humming and we are like what the heck is that? It's humming like you could feel it through
6:096 minutos e 9 segundosyour bones. You can feel it through your body.
6:136 minutos e 13 segundosAnd we see this beautiful ship. And I took actually took a picture, okay, of this ship over there
6:216 minutos e 21 segundosin Orlando. But this one is a different style of TR3B triangular looking ship.
6:286 minutos e 28 segundosOkay. And and I know that this is our technology. Yes. And there's another
6:356 minutos e 35 segundoscompany that is involved. Uh I don't know the name that they hire these pilots that they're not there were they
6:436 minutos e 43 segundoswere from the military but they hire these pilots.
6:486 minutos e 48 segundosSo these pilots within themselves they're not from the military. They're hired to fly these vehicles to fly these
6:586 minutos e 58 segundostriangular ships. They're trained different. Okay. Sometimes there's somebody with an accent. Sometimes it's
7:047 minutos e 4 segundossomebody that's different. But this TR3B looking ship landed into this field.
7:127 minutos e 12 segundosAnd we're like, whoa, look at this.
7:177 minutos e 17 segundosThis is incredible. And while this thing lands, right, we got Blackhawks are going up and down from this field and to the road, right?
7:277 minutos e 27 segundosmaking sure there's no traffic or nobody coming in in this location. I'm sure
7:337 minutos e 33 segundosthey talk with um you know other people that block the the road there.
7:437 minutos e 43 segundosSo there's no traffic when this situations or these things happen. Okay.
7:507 minutos e 50 segundosOne day I'm going to make a video of me going to this field. Maybe I'll go to this field with Dr. Michael Salah and we'll walk through this field and I'll
7:587 minutos e 58 segundostell him where the TR3B landed. I'll show him the location.
8:048 minutos e 4 segundosSo, this TR3B lands and they say, "Hey, we're going to pick up. We're going to do a pickup." So,
8:118 minutos e 11 segundoswhen they say a pickup, we understand that we're going to go out on a mission and we're going to do a pickup. Okay.
8:198 minutos e 19 segundosSo, we get in this craft. You know, if you want more details on this mission, it's update number 23 on exop politics,
8:298 minutos e 29 segundosokay? You go and you look into this um mission update that I did with Dr.
8:348 minutos e 34 segundosMichael Salah and there's a full detail explaining how to get in the ship and all that. But I'm just bringing this up
8:428 minutos e 42 segundosbecause we're going to start hearing a lot of people talking about their experiences of certain missions like this, other soldiers coming out. You
8:498 minutos e 49 segundosknow, I'm in touch with another soldier in Herbertfield. We're going to get together soon and we're going to talk about certain things that have happened.
8:588 minutos e 58 segundosI'm in touch with another soldier from third group. I'm in touch with another soldier from
9:059 minutos e 5 segundosEglund Air Force Base. So, we're going to get together and we're going to talk about certain missions that we have been
9:139 minutos e 13 segundoson and what we can share with the public. So, it's quite amazing the experience that we're having. So, we get
9:229 minutos e 22 segundosinto this ship and the pilot is like pissed off most of the time. It's like, "Okay, sit the f down. Don't move. Don't
9:309 minutos e 30 segundostouch nothing. Just let me do my job." All right. So, you know, we just get in the ship.
9:379 minutos e 37 segundosAnd the way we get in, I explained in the update 23, there's a platform that is circle. And I'll show you how it
9:469 minutos e 46 segundoslooks like in this video. So, this platform comes down. We get on the platform and it pushes you up into the
9:549 minutos e 54 segundosship. It has like an umbilical cord, like a cable that connects to the platform. And I think it's an electrical
10:0010 minutostype of levitation platform that comes down.
10:0510 minutos e 5 segundosYou can get on it and it brings you into the ship.
10:1010 minutos e 10 segundosOkay. So, we get in the ship and we're flying. You could tell that we don't feel the G-force, but it's it's going.
10:2010 minutos e 20 segundosThe ship is going. Once it goes up vertical and then shoots off, it's going. And then we end up in this
10:2910 minutos e 29 segundostropical place that we're like, what the heck? We're out of nowhere, we're in tr
10:3610 minutos e 36 segundosin a tropical place and we see in the distance I see in the distance that
10:4310 minutos e 43 segundosthe the ship starts hovering and the platform starts coming down and the seats that
10:5010 minutos e 50 segundosare inside the ship, right? It's around the hole where the platform goes, you can still see into the ground. So you
10:5810 minutos e 58 segundoscan see you can see the tropical trees, the hills in the background. And we saw in the distance six Marines and six Air
11:0611 minutos e 6 segundosForce guys, right? And they're in formation.
11:1211 minutos e 12 segundosAnd in the distance we see a Nordic type of ET or human humanoid. Nordic.
11:2011 minutos e 20 segundosYou could tell he was taller than other guys, more muscular. He was like 6'5, 66, you know, really muscular looking
11:2811 minutos e 28 segundosand different looking, different uniform. And the platform is touching the floor and you can hear you can hear the
11:3711 minutos e 37 segundosMarines fighting with the pilot, you know, and the pilot I don't know if it you can hear through the radio that they're like arguing.
11:5111 minutos e 51 segundosSo the Nordic gets on the platform and I stand up and he's like, "Sit.
11:5911 minutos e 59 segundosEverybody sit effing down." He said it in a general way, but you know, the platform goes down and the Nordic comes up with a smile and he's like mad at
12:0812 minutos e 8 segundosthis Nordic. It's like he was saying in the radio, "Hey, I don't want to stay here that long. We can get caught, you know, like I don't give a fing crap.
12:1712 minutos e 17 segundosThis should be really fast. We should get out of here." I know that it was a place that it was really really tropical.
12:2812 minutos e 28 segundosOkay. You can see palm trees. You can see the hills and all that. It gave me like it gave me like a Puerto Rico vibe.
12:4012 minutos e 40 segundosA certain location in Puerto Rico. Okay, I'm just going to say that. I didn't say the location in update 23, but now I think I can say it.
12:4912 minutos e 49 segundosThis ship went so fast that it went to Puerto Rico and we were there in matters
12:5512 minutos e 55 segundosof minutes. It was fast, minutes. We got into this location in Puerto Rico and we
13:0413 minutos e 4 segundospicked up this Nordic. This Nordic came on the ship. He didn't talk to nobody. I tried to say something and the pilot got
13:1213 minutos e 12 segundosmad and he just sat down on a chair inside because inside the ship you got a
13:2013 minutos e 20 segundoslot of different types of types of chairs. The chairs that we sat on it hugged your waist, right?
13:2713 minutos e 27 segundosAnd you got the other comfy chairs that other people sit on to check
13:3413 minutos e 34 segundosthe radar or check the the computer system of the ship itself. and how everything is operating or the mission
13:4213 minutos e 42 segundosis going. So the Nordic when he came into the ship, he sat in the location where
13:5013 minutos e 50 segundosyou know he was checking and I I I saw that the Nordic went like this to the ship
13:5813 minutos e 58 segundosand he kind of knew what to do inside the ship. Like me, we just we're just there pulling security, make sure everything is done right, you know. Um,
14:0814 minutos e 8 segundosbut the Nordic, he's he knew the ship, like if the ship was his, he went like this to the wall and you could see outside and I saw the curvature of the
14:1814 minutos e 18 segundosearth sitting down and my eyes went like this and all the other soldiers like, "What the heck is going on? This this crap
14:2614 minutos e 26 segundosthis is this is insane." So apparently the skin of this
14:3314 minutos e 33 segundosof this ship can turn transparent in a way that the per people that are inside can see
14:4114 minutos e 41 segundosoutside but the people from outside cannot see from the inside. It's so it turns like to a glass crystal substance that you can see out.
14:5114 minutos e 51 segundosAnd we saw that we're like dang this this is this is bad. This is awesome.
14:5814 minutos e 58 segundosSo, we get into this other location, this other base. I do not know the location of this base. I knew the base
15:0615 minutos e 6 segundoswhere we got picked up. I know that it was somewhere in Puerto Rico. I don't know the location in Puerto Rico, but I
15:1415 minutos e 14 segundosknow um that it was somewhere in Puerto Rico that we picked up this Nordic.
15:1815 minutos e 18 segundosOkay. I'm sure is by the Aresbo radio telescope that we had in Puerto
15:2715 minutos e 27 segundosRico. It was in that location. Later I'll get get into more details of what location is that and why I'm going to
15:3515 minutos e 35 segundostalk about it maybe in another video or maybe with Dr. Salah with another update.
15:4215 minutos e 42 segundosSo, we go into this other base and I'm trying to look for names. The you know, and this Nordic,
15:5015 minutos e 50 segundosthe the platform drops and the Nordic comes out like nothing.
15:5715 minutos e 57 segundosRemember, the Nordic doesn't talk and this he just smiles and and when you look at him, you get that you get like
16:0516 minutos e 5 segundosthis smiling vibe, you know? It's uh
16:1216 minutos e 12 segundoswhen you are around these guys, you you feel something different. I tell you that you you feel you just feel something different when you're around them. I don't know if it's the
16:2016 minutos e 20 segundostechnology that they carry or the aura or what they have on or what they do
16:2816 minutos e 28 segundosthat when you're around them, you just feel happy, you know? You just feel different. you feel like like you want
16:3516 minutos e 35 segundosto finish the mission, like you want whatever they they're they're going to do. If you're with them, you have to
16:4216 minutos e 42 segundosfinish the mission. It gives you like that motivational happiness vibe, you know?
16:5216 minutos e 52 segundosSo, I'm just showing you I went through so
16:5816 minutos e 58 segundosmany types of AI, you know, like 60 times each video trying to get get it right, you know, trying to get it right.
17:0717 minutos e 7 segundosAnd I'm just so show showing you how I really visualize everything using
17:1517 minutos e 15 segundosAI and the experience that I went through.
17:2017 minutos e 20 segundosSo [snorts] when we land and the Nordic comes out from the
17:3017 minutos e 30 segundosvehicle, the ship never lands and it drops the platform. Okay.
17:3817 minutos e 38 segundosAnd the pilot flies up and then in a matter of minutes or like it was like 8 minutes
17:4617 minutos e 46 segundoslike heading towards this tropical place in Puerto Rico was like 10 minutes of flight and then coming
17:5517 minutos e 55 segundosback was like 8 minutes to this base. I don't know where in the United States. I know it was the United States somewhere.
18:0218 minutos e 2 segundosAnd then it was like 8 minutes back to where we were. And I know this ship has
18:0918 minutos e 9 segundosdifferent type of speeds. Okay, it has so so many types of speed or
18:1818 minutos e 18 segundoshow it travels. It's it's like it it makes a wormhole of somehow in the air
18:2518 minutos e 25 segundosto travel. It disappears and it appears and you're in there. You don't feel that. You're in that bubble inside the
18:3318 minutos e 33 segundosship. You don't feel what's happening inside the ship. outside the ship.
18:3818 minutos e 38 segundosInside you're just regular like if time is running the same time.
18:4418 minutos e 44 segundosUh the pilot drops of drop drops us off
18:5218 minutos e 52 segundosand we're like dude he's like get the f off.
18:5918 minutos e 59 segundosLike the mission is completed. go there and wait for your whatever commander or whoever is going to pick you up. Get
19:0719 minutos e 7 segundosoff. I need to leave. Once he's hovering over, we see the Blackhawks again flying over like if they knew the ship was
19:1419 minutos e 14 segundoscoming back. So, this was this was like really really fast.
19:2219 minutos e 22 segundosThis was like really fast. Okay, the whole thing happened in
19:2919 minutos e 29 segundostwo hours. Okay, we were waiting over there. It took us like eight, but we were waiting over there and the pilot
19:3619 minutos e 36 segundoswas getting mad. We were waiting like 30 hovering like 30 minutes hovering over the area. When we came back, we were like 10 minutes hovering over the base.
19:4719 minutos e 47 segundosI don't know. They were just cleaning the the the airspace for the TR3B to to to to land. So, I don't know if it goes
19:5519 minutos e 55 segundosreally high up in altitude. And what happens is when they get to this location where they need to land, they
20:0320 minutos e 3 segundosjump up to like satellite altitude. All right. And they wait until they're clear
20:0920 minutos e 9 segundosand they come back down to to land and he he flies up back to this altitude and
20:1820 minutos e 18 segundosthen from that altitude it goes to the location. So it's really high. It's really high.
20:2420 minutos e 24 segundosYou don't feel it inside the ship, but these ships, they fly really high. It's really hard to catch them. So, sometimes if you do see these little white points
20:3420 minutos e 34 segundosthat people think is satellites, it could be one of these TR3Bs traveling.
20:3920 minutos e 39 segundosOkay? So, not all that you see up there is satellite. It could be one of these
20:4720 minutos e 47 segundosTR3Bs, especially if you see them doing like this and then they curve and then they go to another location. If you see
20:5620 minutos e 56 segundosa white light at night doing a curve and going to another
21:0221 minutos e 2 segundoslocation is is more most likely a TR 3B looking type of ship that the military
21:0821 minutos e 8 segundosor these other agencies they use to to carry military personnel to do a mission
21:1621 minutos e 16 segundosthat is connected to this other these other people. Okay. So, just to show you
21:2321 minutos e 23 segundosabout the mission, um, make sure you subscribe. I'm just bringing this up because there's a lot more things coming
21:3121 minutos e 31 segundosup in these new updates with these new drops and everybody's going to be like, whoa, it's
21:4021 minutos e 40 segundosgoing to be shocking for a lot of people. Akurya Mate, this was a fast
21:4621 minutos e 46 segundos[music] video, but enjoy. I love you. I love you. I love you. Let's go.
21:5721 minutos e 57 segundos[music]
22:2622 minutos e 26 segundosHeat up [music] here.
22:3322 minutos e 33 segundos[music]
22:3622 minutos e 36 segundos[singing]
22:3822 minutos e 38 segundos[music]
22:3922 minutos e 39 segundosHeat.
22:5222 minutos e 52 segundos[music] Heat.

Sincronizar com o momento do vídeo



 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário